Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:14:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: The result of our STATIC nodes poll was 500,000 coins on deposit for Level 1 STATIC nodes.

Pages: « 1 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 [253] 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 ... 346 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER  (Read 371085 times)
Artyhardy

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:17:46 AM

It always makes me smile when I see disbelief regarding general price predictions for XBY.

For me, being shoulder to shoulder with Borzalom since last February, the feeling I have when I see these comments is along the lines of; watch and see what happens!

So, today, I decided to post this message for some thought provocation, here on the forum and in our other channels.

Why is it so hard to believe XBY can become a multi-billion dollar platform?

I think the main reason is that we started at 1 satoshi... this brings a big psychological barrier. That needs to be repeated (psychological barrier).

What if we did an ICO for XBY (which apparently is what most of the old timers expect) with the tech being released out of the box and onto the market, intact and working? Would that change opinions if we started at 5000 or 50,000 satoshis? How high could our market cap be six months after that?

What if we remained silent for all these months and built the tech behind the scenes and launched a massive media campaign to break out into the crypto scene? How high would our price rise if we took that approach?

What if the ONLY thing different from that actual XTRABYTES story was that we started like all the other coins? Would it be easier to see the vision?

Or are the varying levels of disbelief simply people who don't want to believe or want to steer others away from the inevitable mass price increases caused by our run up to full tech releases?

I think this is a rather interesting subject...

I also think people are grossly under estimating what can happen here as we prepare for the future releases and proper corporate style alignment within the XTRABYTES community. Day after day, more and more new and interesting people from all backgrounds are showing up at our doorsteps, asking questions and getting involved. Some of these people are bringing high level skill sets and experiences with them and they will eventually become part of the Core TEAM which helps Borzalom and myself achieve the ultimate goals for this project.

Those of you getting involved in these early days will be very happy campers after a few more years have passed.

https://xtrabytes.global/images/XBY_Promo3.jpg

Nice words CCR!
Best retirement advice:
- buy now cheap
- put it on your wallet
- forget about crypto
- come back in 1 year

You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Coinsmack

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:22:17 AM

Why are you trying to cover up what I'm saying?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2327541.new#new

This is the poll. many people have come and gone who did the same they tried to cover up for ccreveloution to protect their trade. Its wrong and will keep your investment low.

This is similar to Harvey Weinstein situation because like that you have people willing to pretend the problem is not there to protect their own interests. CCREVOLUTION leaving will boost the price in one day and we can move forward with a professional team. People wake up!!!! Everyone left CCREVOLUTION because they said he was impossible to work with and doesn't understand Crypto at all. Why do you want that to continue. It will get much worse as we try to break through. Already investors are asking questions and XBY reputation is going down the drain. He will rather destroy XBY than leave it don't you think thats a problem? Big owners need to ask CCREVOLUTION to leave XTRABYTES. IF not they will damage their investment long term.
You are conducting vote to oust CCR without revealing who will succeed him. Do you think community is foolish to do so.
If somebody is so eager to lead XBY he should not hide but lead this ouster attempt from front.

I agree with this sentiment

A temporary leader could easily take over. Old members of team maybe be willing or good members of community like ENKI could be asked until we can start working out what is really going on and we can bring better people in.
Artyhardy

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:36:30 AM

What I dont understand.....well I do...is the impatience of many investors in Xtrabytes. The reason is and I will be blunt is because we started from such humble beginnings on yobit and ccex many have very short term investment strategies and expectations. I could even say some are very low level investors....small time who own a few btc at most.

They are confused with Xtrabytes because they compare it with shitcoin clones that have instant development and have a life span of about 2 months. Or they compare xtrabytes with eth erc20 token projects with big ico money and short terms pumps and dumps.

Its not fair comparisons. Any major new coded project takes a year or two to mature. I dont see anyone on EOS...Tezos...or any of the real peers of XBY get bothered everyday with such low level bullshit. Investors put large amounts in these projects knowing they are in for the long haul and that means months and years not a few weeks. I know the ETH developments cycle...newbies coming into crypto dont seem to know eth took a few years to get going.....real development takes time.

Personally I hope these short term traders sell onve they realise they can grow their small stash quicker innthe short term on shitcoins. I dont see any wisdom hanging onto these low level investors. I dont think I am saying too much to say since this project started a handful of big money investors have enquired about xby. So we jave big investors excited but we cant keep some shitcoin investors happy. Well good.....the sooner longer term smart investors who understand real development cycles and know patience pays off big more often than not replace shitcoin aficionados the better..

Thumbs up! I think it is good that all those weak hands step off and just true believers will stay and get rewarded
RueDuSite

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:54:31 AM

I'm happy with the binomial, CCR / Enki, it's good to add the talent and Enki did a great job. So we must continue to add the skills without dividing them.

Dave and Borz are the pair, for me they are inseparable and I prefer that it stays that way.
Dave and Borz are the two founding pillars.
It's like that and it can not be otherwise.
It's always the same here, a bunch of guys who come here, contribute a little and then after 1 month, it allows to question the fundamentals of XBY.
We must stop the small quarrels of orgeuil gentlemen, please, it becomes tiring.
XBY = Borzalom + Dave .... forever

Long Life XBY !!!
aarell

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:55:49 AM

Why are you trying to cover up what I'm saying?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2327541.new#new

This is the poll. many people have come and gone who did the same they tried to cover up for ccreveloution to protect their trade. Its wrong and will keep your investment low.

This is similar to Harvey Weinstein situation because like that you have people willing to pretend the problem is not there to protect their own interests. CCREVOLUTION leaving will boost the price in one day and we can move forward with a professional team. People wake up!!!! Everyone left CCREVOLUTION because they said he was impossible to work with and doesn't understand Crypto at all. Why do you want that to continue. It will get much worse as we try to break through. Already investors are asking questions and XBY reputation is going down the drain. He will rather destroy XBY than leave it don't you think thats a problem? Big owners need to ask CCREVOLUTION to leave XTRABYTES. IF not they will damage their investment long term.
You are conducting vote to oust CCR without revealing who will succeed him. Do you think community is foolish to do so.
If somebody is so eager to lead XBY he should not hide but lead this ouster attempt from front.

I agree with this sentiment

A temporary leader could easily take over. Old members of team maybe be willing or good members of community like ENKI could be asked until we can start working out what is really going on and we can bring better people in.
You can start developing a new coin with these old members and ENKI, all is going well in Xtrabytes.
Please don't pollute the atmosphere here.
Coinsmack

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:56:27 AM

I'm happy with the binomial, CCR / Enki, it's good to add the talent and Enki did a great job. So we must continue to add the skills without dividing them.

Dave and Borz are the pair, for me they are inseparable and I prefer that it stays that way.
Dave and Borz are the two founding pillars.
It's like that and it can not be otherwise.
It's always the same here, a bunch of guys who come here, contribute a little and then after 1 month, it allows to question the fundamentals of XBY.
We must stop the small quarrels of orgeuil gentlemen, please, it becomes tiring.
XBY = Borzalom + Dave .... forever

Long Life XBY !!!

Translation : I'm dumping this shit at 700sats.

All the quality board members left. Can you even have a guess at how bad it must of been to work with CCREV? This will happen again and again till either CCREV leaves or XBY is 1 sat again.
everythingisgreat

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:46:44 AM

I have information from ex board members that I can start to reveal. CCREVOLUTION was asked to step down from controlling the board but instead he bullied even more the board and disregarded all their wisdom and experience. Board members pleaded him to drop Fuel but he wouldn't. The root of this is a very strong bond CCREVOLUTION has made with BORZ and so he can do whatever he wants. If the community doesn't get rid of him this project will not succeed and and success will be a shadow of what its could of been.

Does the community know CCREVOLUTIONS apology months back was written by a board member who had to beg him for days to let him post it?

We had this same verbiage come out when xfuel was released by a certain board member so everyone can assume who you are already.  If you really wanted to make a change you would use your real name and come with all the ex-board members and community members you speak about.  If what you claim is true how on earth is the strategy you are currently using going to make any difference except to further diminish XBY's standing.  You haven't been able to make a compelling argument so far only using vague threats and so called missed opportunities.  This is not an true attempt at structural change just bitter rantings.

XBY's goals will keep getting met and we will see growth.   

Fatoshi

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:02:29 PM

I have information from ex board members that I can start to reveal. CCREVOLUTION was asked to step down from controlling the board but instead he bullied even more the board and disregarded all their wisdom and experience. Board members pleaded him to drop Fuel but he wouldn't. The root of this is a very strong bond CCREVOLUTION has made with BORZ and so he can do whatever he wants. If the community doesn't get rid of him this project will not succeed and and success will be a shadow of what its could of been.

Does the community know CCREVOLUTIONS apology months back was written by a board member who had to beg him for days to let him post it?

We had this same verbiage come out when xfuel was released by a certain board member so everyone can assume who you are already.  If you really wanted to make a change you would use your real name and come with all the ex-board members and community members you speak about.  If what you claim is true how on earth is the strategy you are currently using going to make any difference except to further diminish XBY's standing.  You haven't been able to make a compelling argument so far only using vague threats and so called missed opportunities.  This is not an true attempt at structural change just bitter rantings.

XBY's goals will keep getting met and we will see growth.  

It was me you fucking pajeet.

All the board members hate ccrev. They know he is incompetent and an asshole.

Im trying to save xby you newbie noob.

Sorry but you just cant have somone as stupid as ccrev who knows nothing about this business and just sells vitamins online to head a high tech businesses....you just cant.

*oh and btw the guy henry who posted on the slack. Nothing to do with me. I heard he spoke to some other members and is actually a fund manager type person looking at disrupting projects. Please read everything he said. He just found the project and was spot on....this is how non pajeets think. He knew straight away ccrev needed to be gone for good of the company. Ffs everyone but dicks get this...why am i having to argue..

Its very binary....ccrev stays...xby fails.

Ccrev leaves....ccrev and eveyone gets rich in 6 months.
everythingisgreat

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:20:26 PM

It was me you fucking pajeet.

All the board members hate ccrev. They know he is incompetent and an asshole.

Im trying to save xby you newbie noob.

Sorry but you just cant have somone as stupid as ccrev who knows nothing about this business and just sells vitamins online to head a high tech businesses....you just cant.

*oh and btw the guy henry who posted on the slack. Nothing to do with me. I heard he spoke to some other members and is actually a fund manager type person looking at disrupting projects. Please read everything he said. He just found the project and was spot on....this is how non pajeets think. He knew straight away ccrev needed to be gone for good of the company. Ffs everyone but dicks get this...why am i having to argue..

Its very binary....ccrev stays...xby fails.

Ccrev leaves....ccrev and eveyone gets rich in 6 months.

The question is has how you just responded changed anyone's mind.  I don't think so.  If you read my post I never said if the statements being made were true or not only that the way it is being approached is incorrect.  How you sound and the tone that is being presented is not offering us a better solution to our problem.  Your suggesting CCRev is bad because he doesn't know what he is doing and offends potential investors.  But how you are arguing your point suggests that you have no better options.  If you are trying to improve the structure of XBY and improve the outward appearance of the governing body insults, cursing and racial slurs are certainly not going to win you many followers.  I want want is best for XBY as a coin holder.

Fatoshi

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:36:24 PM

I've invested in crypto since 2011. You have admitted you are new to this area. I have known this project since early this year. You just discovered it.

You give me some proof anyone should listen to you and not me?

What did I swear and offend you?  Killing hundreds of peoples investments for one mans ego is fucking offensive to me.
bikerleszno

Activity: 656
Merit: 501

XBY - New Tech Coin (POSIGN) xtrabytes.global

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 12:42:07 PM

LOL newbie attacking again? Smiley U sold those millions and was thinking price will go deeper to recover ? Smiley Haha I think u missed your chance and everyone is laughing right now about guy who sold those millions so cheap. IT can be good lesson for future FUD. It is non sense to selling cheap coins Smiley U will not have time to rebuy it cheaper Wink There are a lot of people already know potential of this project and they will catch your cheap coins Wink

XBY - New Technology Coin (POSIGN) - https://xtrabytes.global
Telegram Group - https://t.me/xtrabytes_official
everythingisgreat

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:47:17 PM

I've invested in crypto since 2011. You have admitted you are new to this area. I have known this project since early this year. You just discovered it.

What did I swear and offend you?  Killing hundreds of peoples investments for one mans ego is fucking offensive to me.

I am new to crypto and old in traditional investments that's the point.  If you are not convincing me then how can you possibly convince anyone that has been around.  Have you ever interacted with someone in the manner you are and actually changed their mind.  I don't think so.  Trolling is fun governing is harder. 

Fatoshi

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:57:52 PM

LOL newbie attacking again? Smiley U sold those millions and was thinking price will go deeper to recover ? Smiley Haha I think u missed your chance and everyone is laughing right now about guy who sold those millions so cheap. IT can be good lesson for future FUD. It is non sense to selling cheap coins Smiley U will not have time to rebuy it cheaper Wink There are a lot of people already know potential of this project and they will catch your cheap coins Wink

You sir are a fucking idiot. I think thats clear to everyone...possibly not yourself though.
aarell

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:01:35 PM

I am new to crypto and old in traditional investments that's the point.  If you are not convincing me then how can you possibly convince anyone that has been around.  Have you ever interacted with someone in the manner you are and actually changed their mind.  I don't think so.  Trolling is fun governing is harder. 
Very true, I am in equity markets since 1998. If any of my holdings doesn't perform to my expectation I just sell it and look for another to add in my portfolio.
Immature investors have the habit of blaming others for their own loss.
XBY_Gar

Activity: 38

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:02:14 PM

I want this project to succeed but I'm sad and concerned the team appears so divisive. The XBY tech is a monster and we all need to work together to get this going.
bikerleszno

Activity: 656
Merit: 501

XBY - New Tech Coin (POSIGN) xtrabytes.global

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 01:04:47 PM

You sir are a fucking idiot. I think thats clear to everyone...possibly not yourself though.

Wow, idiot? Why? Can u explain?

XBY - New Technology Coin (POSIGN) - https://xtrabytes.global
Telegram Group - https://t.me/xtrabytes_official
aarell

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:24:49 PM

I want this project to succeed but I'm sad and concerned the team appears so divisive. The XBY tech is a monster and we all need to work together to get this going.
Don't worry it's only one individual with various names and accounts.
Expecting some more new names posting anti-CCRevolution comments.
Fatoshi

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:28:36 PM

If im just one persons opinion why not do a.community vote?

You twats are the minority.
aarell

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:43:28 PM

Not about you I am talking about two accounts who were present here and the same time at slack sometime ago.
dontknowwhy

Activity: 59

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:44:47 PM

why are you telling people to invest in this as little as 3 days ago and now today you're furious at the management? what's happened within these past 3 days? what is this all about i'm genuinely interested as I am interested in investing here
Pages: « 1 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 [253] 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 ... 346 »
  Print  

Jump to: