Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:10:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 347 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT  (Read 277178 times)
Phase_Shifter99

Activity: 305
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:21:29 AM
Last edit: October 04, 2017, 09:41:34 AM by Phase_Shifter99

Shocked Cool

There will be a free Air-Drop of XBRL-Populous-Tokens to all loyal PPT holders. More details to follow from Pop.

" XBRL is a global standard for exchanging business information which is freely available. It's also currently used to define and exchange financial information, such as a company’s financial statements. XBRL allows the expression of semantic meaning commonly required in business reporting. We have built a XBRL back-end which forms part of our in-house credit reference system and targeted marketing database, currently we update the UK company financial statements of more than 2 million companies daily prior to when they file their financial annual accounts to the UK Companies House. " ...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:12:56 PM

Shocked Cool

There will be a free Air-Drop of XBRL-Populous-Tokens to all loyal PPT holders. More details to follow from Pop.

" XBRL is a global standard for exchanging business information which is freely available. It's also currently used to define and exchange financial information, such as a company’s financial statements. XBRL allows the expression of semantic meaning commonly required in business reporting. We have built a XBRL back-end which forms part of our in-house credit reference system and targeted marketing database, currently we update the UK company financial statements of more than 2 million companies daily prior to when they file their financial annual accounts to the UK Companies House. " ...

What do you mean free air-drop. I have been out of the loop for 2 weeks, what happened to PPT, I see the price didnt moved yet. Any news about the beta?

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
ecivfesrire

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:05:58 PM

Shocked Cool

What do you mean free air-drop. I have been out of the loop for 2 weeks, what happened to PPT, I see the price didnt moved yet. Any news about the beta?

PPT is still used for invoice trading on their platform. The XBRL tokens seem like something Populous might be doing to compete with paypie on credit-risk assessment. I might be wrong, but that's how it looks from here. We will have to wait for the details. And man just be happy: free stuff!  Shocked Shocked
panorama

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:26:45 PM

Shocked Cool

PPT is still used for invoice trading on their platform. The XBRL tokens seem like something Populous might be doing to compete with paypie on credit-risk assessment. I might be wrong, but that's how it looks from here. We will have to wait for the details. And man just be happy: free stuff!  Shocked Shocked

That's correct. It sounds like XBRL will be used for credit scoring outside of the invoice trading platform.

Smashman

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:53:58 PM

Any dates when the airdrop will happen?

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
panorama

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:48:11 AM

Any dates when the airdrop will happen?

It hasn't been announced yet. They also aren't going to announce what the strike date is in advance, so people can't buy in right before.

ecivfesrire

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:39:22 AM

Loyalty to populous rewarded with double prizes I can hardly believe it. Figured Nico was a good guy esp after watching that video with Clif. Welp time to get some more. Going to do a silver run tommz also.

Fudders: fear of another man's success is unattractive
Dorky

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:09:10 AM

Instead of competing with PayPie, I suspect XBRL token is used to access the XBRL database of companies' financial statements.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
RAGEmond

Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:26:26 AM

Shocked Cool

will all ppt holder get those free Tokens or only ppl who participated in the ICO since I'm only a bounty hunter still holding Smiley
brokens

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:36:54 AM

this projects have already running with success and people who have participated in this project are satisfied with the team services that created this project.
I think this ICO willbe in the best on 2017.  Grin  it seems this projects in create by the team who professional. good work the team POPULOUS.
plus with the price this token really promosing.
ecivfesrire

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:38:43 AM

Shocked Cool

will all ppt holder get those free Tokens or only ppl who participated in the ICO since I'm only a bounty hunter still holding Smiley

According to Fiat Antidote on YouTube, you get them from having populous in myetherwallet. Don't leave your populous on etherdelta. It's time to eject some more of these worthless dollars.
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:43:58 AM

I was holding anyway but these types of free airdrop as loyalty bonus always welcomed and appreciation. This will encourage more investors to have another reason alongwith great potential to increase their stake by holding more PPT. These will bring passive income who understand the business model well.
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:48:01 AM

Looking forward to know ETA for snapshot of blockchain for upcoming airdrop I'm buying more to increase the reward amount. This is great initiative so that I also would like to appreciate this effort while dev are busy to release the beta version in next month. This is very hard working team so this project have great future.
Gen6:6

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:34:39 AM

Airdrop info to help newbies:

You must have your PPT off of exchanges and into your wallet for the blockchain snapshot to "see" your PPT when they take their snapshot for the free airdrop.

I know that EtherDelta is actually linked to a real ETH address etc etc but that's another story, so for the sake of keeping it easy, just take them safely back into your own wallet (for security sake too) and to definitely not miss the airdrop.

They haven't released the date yet but will right before.

It doesn't matter if you moved the tokens around to other addresses etc... it is all based on the snapshot of the whole blockchain they take at any given moment in time. This snapshot will show every PPT out there and the airdrop will be sent to wherever your PPT is at any address the snapshot saw your PPT at. So don't worry - it doesn't have to be at the address you bought the PPT from originally.

It's my understanding that anyone holding any PPT at the time of snapshot will get the free airdrop but don't quote me on that - I may be wrong but I think that is how I read it. In other words, if you missed the pre-ICO but bought some on an exchange then as long as the snapshot is taken sometime after that then you should get the free airdrop.... but again, that's just my understanding of it, correct me if I am wrong.

You don't have to "do" anything to get the airdrop except hold the PPT in your wallet. When the airdrop happens then the Populous team will announce it and how to "see" them in your wallet (ie: add the token). Easy!

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:03:33 AM

I am so disgusted by the way some investors are treating Populous - the company are giving you all free XBRL tokens (ie: free money and free investment in something that could grow huge) and still the way some people talk to them on Twitter etc is outrageous. Even when asking simple questions about XBRL etc the tone of the message is really negative and biting and disrespectful.

Lots of these people don't deserve any free airdrop.

Populous, if you see this message: THANK YOU (for everything, not just the free airdrop). And I am rooting for your success 100% of the way and I am not selling anything and I will defend you to the death.
ecivfesrire

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:10:47 AM

I never sell ppt, and don't just buy up for airdrops lol.

I didn't get in at the ico like most people. Some of the ico hoarders (they're dumpers) are really ungrateful and it is pretty f'ed how they act agreed. I guess it's time to fleece those MORONS. Hopefully they will shut their face when they're officially out of populous and the price keeps rising out of their grasp.

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:17:33 AM

So Populous just came out a few hours ago with an announcement on Twitter about the airdrop, saying be ready, basically.

And then all these comments just flood in: "you didn't answer my question before" and "are the rules changing by the day then?" etc etc really disrespectful stuff. AND THIS IS FROM THE INVESTORS FOR GOODNESS SAKE!!!

Do you want to support your investment or do you want it to fail? Do you want to gain passive income from this or do you want the company to fall flat on it's face??

Come on people! Give them a break! You talk to them like they are your enemy when they are working hard to make you more wealthy than you are right now. It's unbelievable the way people get the guts to talk over social media the way they would never talk face to face. Instead of using biting words towards the company when you address them, be respectful and polite and show some support.

If I was Nico, I would be thinking "why did we bother with a token offering for these ungrateful idiots?" - (so it's a good thing I am not Nico I guess).

I can understand it for the FUD losers, but coming from investors..Huh?!?!??  Sort it out for goodness sake - support the team you invested in and talk to them with respect. If you don't know what an airdrop is, then have you heard of google?
Odeoke

Activity: 952

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:25:06 AM

I never sell ppt, and don't just buy up for airdrops lol.

I didn't get in at the ico like most people. Some of the ico hoarders (they're dumpers) are really ungrateful and it is pretty f'ed how they act agreed. Guess it's time to fleece those MORONS. Hopefully they will shut their face when they're officially out of populous and the price keeps rising out of their grasp.

Agreed with you at this stage it's much hard to understand what dumpers are loosing now. When beta version will be out than they will regret for this practice anyway this is nice time to buy more for loyalty reward.
Phase_Shifter99

Activity: 305
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:47:34 AM

Cool

Load up PPT! Its not to late to get free XBRL-Token Airdrop, Buy and HODL !  Smiley

This Airdrop is only a small impression what Populous can do in the future.

Like a last warning before the PPT Train leaves the station.

And  big BIG THANK YOU to Nico and his team !!!!!!!!!!!!!

panorama

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:49:40 AM

My guess is that the snapshot date will be around the time of the PayPie pre-ICO to discourage people from finding it by selling their PPT. It'll force them to find liquidity somewhere else.

That's just a guess though.

Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 347 »
  Print  

Jump to: