Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:02:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 [275] 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 ... 347 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT  (Read 277183 times)
ecivfesrire

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:36:17 PM

Well now Steve is telling people on Twitter all the smart contracts are done. They have to go through audit. It's not too late friends. Dump your fiat before it's too late and the bond market commits Hari Kari.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
azmojo

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:51:46 PM
Merited by jooj (1)

hey!, where bagging populous here. Ill go bag hive in their own forum.

So.... ive had a look and as expected it was the late then uncompleted beta which has killed this coin.

NOT FUDSTERS.

Just letting the kids at home know, a beta release should be fully working and operational with just bugs to iron out. OPerational meaning can accept invoices, can credit risk score, can be factored.

I feel that if they don't release final proper beta this month this coin is done for , maybe people hold on a bit longer mid marchish maybe not.

you guys only have a few days to make this happen. This coin will get dumped to nothing.
Sorry, it is not do or die. Nico has shown steady progress and improvement. The last 5% of a project is the hardest and he can't release it until it's perfect. He screwed up in calling the last release and before a Beta. It was a demo at best. A delay won't kill PPT off permanently as you suggest. Most PPT holders have patience as long as we see and hear progress.

Further to this and i got to admit i dont fully understand it, but have read the white paper. I understand you put in your ppt which is exchaged for pokens to the invoice buyer. Then I believe the invoice buyer can exchange pokens to fiat.

What happens if i as PPT holder Factor to myself. So I can hold the fiat. If the price of PPT goes up I can exchange the fiat back to myself with profits and cop the fee from populous. HOWEVER, if the price of PPT goes down . I can not exchange the tokens take the money and purchase more PPT at a cheaper price and populous are on hook for the contract which i just delfault on. As the invoice buyer obviously your not going to kick up a fuss as you gained yourself. This is all given that no invoices are checked at populous. This is too simple and im sure they have a solution but I didn't read about it in the whitepaper thats all.
Maybe you shouldn't bag on something you don't understand.
It's likely that PPT will investigate all defaults to identify such abuses as you described and take appropriate action.

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
████▀                                       ▀████
███                                           ███
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|
quotas

Activity: 163

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:56:04 AM

Forget to mention live platform in Q2 2018..
Team never fail with time frame.

If you are smart, move to Hive.

If ur real smart u own PPP , PPT and HVN
Best deal of those 3 is still PPT in my case
octain

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:42:44 AM

So.... ive had a look and as expected it was the late then uncompleted beta which has killed this coin.

NOT FUDSTERS.

Just letting the kids at home know, a beta release should be fully working and operational with just bugs to iron out. OPerational meaning can accept invoices, can credit risk score, can be factored.

I feel that if they don't release final proper beta this month this coin is done for , maybe people hold on a bit longer mid marchish maybe not.

you guys only have a few days to make this happen. This coin will get dumped to nothing.

Further to this and i got to admit i dont fully understand it, but have read the white paper. I understand you put in your ppt which is exchaged for pokens to the invoice buyer. Then I believe the invoice buyer can exchange pokens to fiat.

What happens if i as PPT holder Factor to myself. So I can hold the fiat. If the price of PPT goes up I can exchange the fiat back to myself with profits and cop the fee from populous. HOWEVER, if the price of PPT goes down . I can not exchange the tokens take the money and purchase more PPT at a cheaper price and populous are on hook for the contract which i just delfault on. As the invoice buyer obviously your not going to kick up a fuss as you gained yourself. This is all given that no invoices are checked at populous. This is too simple and im sure they have a solution but I didn't read about it in the whitepaper thats all.

Buying an invoice from yourself would be like moving pocket change from your right pocket into your left pocket and and paying a transaction fee to the populous platform in the process.

Even if they don¨t finish this month the fundamentals will still be the same and they would still be first to come to market.

Are you Fudsters pretending to be retarded or are you actually retarded people? This is a genuine question.  Smiley

Your clearly a retard who completely missed the point i was trying to make and maybe this will still fall on deaf ears if you can't understand it .

If you fund your own invoice throught populous you have the opportunity if the price falls to not pay yourself back. This means you can use the fiat you collected to buy the PPT back at a lower price. Ignoring the invoice you haven't paid back.If the price of ppt rises you can simply pay yourself back cop the fee and move on but it garantees you a win.

It a questionable tactic but if i can work this out scammers will be all over it.

octain

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:47:04 AM

reserve nonretart translation
octain

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:53:22 AM

NOT FUDSTERS.

Sorry, it is not do or die. Nico has shown steady progress and improvement. The last 5% of a project is the hardest and he can't release it until it's perfect. He screwed up in calling the last release and before a Beta. It was a demo at best. A delay won't kill PPT off permanently as you suggest. Most PPT holders have patience as long as we see and hear progress.

Maybe you shouldn't bag on something you don't understand.
It's likely that PPT will investigate all defaults to identify such abuses as you described and take appropriate action.

So if the last 5% is the hardest bit and we waited 5 months for this shitty demo version. How long will this last 5% take. So your telling me nico made a "mistake" when he referred to this as a beta release when its acutally a demo release. You mean to tell me he doesn't full understand the differences. What a load of BS. Im going to be soo glad when you guys lose all your hard earnt $$$$
ecivfesrire

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:12:36 AM
Last edit: February 22, 2018, 04:32:38 AM by ecivfesrire

You mean hard earned bitcoin. USD is worthless. It takes 10 cents to print $100. When Venezuela failed, they didn't switch to USD or any other unbacked fiat. When the bank shuts down they will take everybody's hard earned fiat. Populous is reasonably close to solving any outstanding issues and most people that have been here this long probably aren't selling.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RICMmC60Un8
naaktslak5

Activity: 492

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:10:12 AM

Well now Steve is telling people on Twitter all the smart contracts are done. They have to go through audit. It's not too late friends. Dump your fiat before it's too late and the bond market commits Hari Kari.
the graph doesnt look good. complete sell off.
Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:23:10 AM

the graph doesnt look good. complete sell off.
It's falling down, either you get out now early and take the lose or stay and wait for the miracles that it will rise again.
I think even if the price is still higher compared to the ICO price but moving down consistently could create a big panic to investors, hope this will
be treated with a good news soon to stop the sell off.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
HodlThroughTheStorm

Activity: 145
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:55:17 AM

Octain, it's you're not your* learn how to spell dude
octain

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:58:58 AM

Octain, it's you're not your* learn how to spell dude

Done. You give me grammer lessons, I'll give you trading lessons.
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:26:24 AM

reserve vietnamese translation

Bounty has been finished long time ago you are too late this time. At current price they can't afford to pay such a high amount for translation.

reserve nonretart translation

Maybe you are just kidding.
octain

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:49:28 AM

Don't worry about populous,  the whole market is a scam
https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/

Have a look all the top traded coins are us teather pairs.  No wonder the alt coins sent moving ahead as quickly as the top 10.
bestofbritish96

Activity: 246
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:01:32 PM

THATS BECAUSE YOU DONT UNDERSTAND ANY LAW, POPULOUS DOES NOT NEED A LICENSE OF ANY TYPE TO OPERATE IN THE CRYPTO OR INVOICE FINANCING OR GOLD MARKETS, YOU NEED TO DO BETTER THAN THAT, THE STATEMENT IS VERY OLD

Every single fiat based invoice factoring company in the U.K operates under an FCA License.

The point to be made is that a crypto based invoice factoring company, operating within the U.K does not *yet* need a FCA license to operate, emphasis is on 'yet'. Does anyone really expect a multi-billion dollar company, supposedly handing billions of dollars per year in invoices will *not* be required to operate under a license in the near future ? I would place this in the 'very unlikely' category.

If you don't believe it is likely that FCA licenses will be required, then carry on buying PPT, that is the risk you take for the reward. If you however agree that you will need an FCA license in the near-future for said crypto based invoice factoring then the purchasing decision for PPT hinges on whether you think Nico and the team can obtain an FCA license to operate.

I would expect that the FCA would not grant PPT a license to operate with the present team in place.

This is all speculation and it needs to play out however, nobody should be blind to these risks and they should be discussed openly and in a balanced manner so if people get burned there is less pressure on the PPT team.

As it stands there are people who bought at $60 and were not entirely in the clear about all of this and are thus, very unhappy to see the price tank to the $2x range. This actually puts more pressure on the PPT team, not less than if these details had come up during ICO.

On the other hand if these details were known about during ICO, would anyone have given Nico the seed money? Probably not, so you can see why its only come to light recently.

therealwafdawg

Activity: 129
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:08:41 PM

NOT FUDSTERS.

Buying an invoice from yourself would be like moving pocket change from your right pocket into your left pocket and and paying a transaction fee to the populous platform in the process.

Even if they don¨t finish this month the fundamentals will still be the same and they would still be first to come to market.

Are you Fudsters pretending to be retarded or are you actually retarded people? This is a genuine question.  Smiley

Your clearly a retard who completely missed the point i was trying to make and maybe this will still fall on deaf ears if you can't understand it .

If you fund your own invoice throught populous you have the opportunity if the price falls to not pay yourself back. This means you can use the fiat you collected to buy the PPT back at a lower price. Ignoring the invoice you haven't paid back.If the price of ppt rises you can simply pay yourself back cop the fee and move on but it garantees you a win.

It a questionable tactic but if i can work this out scammers will be all over it.

XBRL data will be used to assess the creditworthiness of invoice sellers.  PXT will also have a role although I am not sure how that will work yet.  In essence, if that is actually feasible you probably can get away doing that like once.  And you still would need to pay a fee to the platform.  It's really a silly example tbh.
quotas

Activity: 163

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:01:35 PM

My personal profit in cryptotrading is good (huge imo) even with the meltdown i had no problem at all.
If i see people calling a 'strong buy' for a typical coin in other ANN's fe thats a signal for me not to buy this coin.
The thing you see in this ANN with hive. If you need the ppt investors to switch to hive ..... then something must be wrong (and hive give the most investors a worse roi then ppt) ..... anyway ....
Same thing for fud --> the more fud (and corrections on that fud) the more i am interested.
At this time i sill have the most of my ppt. If there was no fud at all there would be a bigger change i sold more of my stock.
The fud made me investigate more and after that i am still strong on ppt.
azmojo

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:29:11 PM

An excellent article on Populous:
https://blog.goodaudience.com/populous-onward-db8d891918a3

As anyone who has been in software knows, it takes time. If the product is not forthcoming exactly to plan, people degrade, question, and try to instill fear, uncertainty, and doubt (FUD) into others. Remember, in crypto you are discredited until proven otherwise. You don’t see knowledgeable people asking about Google’s AI program delays or complaining that Uber/GM/Tesla have failed since self driving cars are not blanketing the roadways. What you do find are those knowing very little about something yelling the loudest about any altered ‘planned trajectory’. OK — who’re we kidding — software is almost always delayed.

Even to this day, Apple, almost universally recognized as a top tech company, still has delays. Most notably their shipment of the iPhone X and HomePod.

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
████▀                                       ▀████
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|
mymaverick

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:31:32 PM

This is truly one of the most exciting projects I have seen in a while
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:29:24 PM

I got a really bad feeling that something fishy is going on behind this project , but maybe im wrong like most of the time  Grin Populous dev tweeted that populous will be first blockchain invoice finance platform to operate in most countries . But there is one more project i know who is doing the same thing , will not type name of it , but most of you people probably know
ecivfesrire

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:04:48 PM

Nobody is ever 2nd. If they are 2nd like hive , they say they're first anyways. Anything else is fake news.
Pages: « 1 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 [275] 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 ... 347 »
  Print  

Jump to: