Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:23:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 [279] 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 ... 347 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT  (Read 277191 times)
Virtuoso
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:12:02 AM

Nice to see that the price is rising again after this downfall. This was like a true nightmare, because i didnt expect this. PPT will grow and this is one of these unstoppable cryptos.
bestofbritish96

Activity: 246
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:57:45 PM

Nice work you conviced people to sell into loss. You're giving financial advice for a coin you don't even own. This is why I hodl on the highs and lows and pick up a few more along the way. You should only buy what you believe in folks otherwise tools like this guy will make mincemeat out of your life savings. Consider this: you don't lose anything if you just hold no matter what the price is you lock in your loss if you sell lower than you bought. If you buy lower, it balances out higher buys and that is called dollar cost averaging. BUT: you should never put in what you can't afford to lose.

I have been watching developments. The reason PPT started to go up is because Nico tweeted that he would be happy to step aside as CEO if the problems continued. The price spiked 20% after this tweet, you can see the spike quite clearly if you load up a trading-view chart.

Reference: https://twitter.com/iamstevenico/status/969225243171618816

princehandsome

Activity: 731
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:10:01 PM

Nice to see that the price is rising again after this downfall. This was like a true nightmare, because i didnt expect this. PPT will grow and this is one of these unstoppable cryptos.
do not worry about the price of PPT my friend, because this token have a good the future. PPT will be grow more than ever, this is a coin that is deeply loved by investors and prize hunters. PPT price will increase fast considerably in the coming year. PPT is one of the most expensive coins in altcoin.
ecivfesrire

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:49:10 PM

The crazy astrologers are saying that populous will make a god awful amount of money. Everything else pales in comparison. That could be the cause of the rise. There's a lot of superstitious and fringe people in coins.

The concept just makes sense. Litecoin is getting blocked on their cryptocards because that runs into direct competition with what is already out there. But populous can't be blocked by the old institutions because those institutions refuse to offer factoring to businesses let alone on a worldwide scale.

Other finance coins aren't on the level of populous either because they require 3rd parties for help. They don't take full advantage of what the cryptospace offers. This is just my opinion we all have them.
xianwei82

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:16:12 AM

A great team, hoping that the team can always keep "creative excitement" and keep the project going in a good direction.
raymonddaf

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:22:42 AM

If anyone’s not heard news from ppt main competitor ppp:

Hello crowd,

A couple of sweet updates for you today. As mentioned by our CEO, Nick Chandi, in PayPie's community Telegram group a few days ago, Beta launch is getting close and everything is on track for outstanding things to come. Our marketing strategy is neatly crafted to create the perfect storm in several promotional mediums at once and an avalanche of BIG things will take place altogether.

And no, if you wonder if the Debitum partnership announcement was the juicy news that we had to share the answer would be no. Our sweet PayPie is being baked to perfection and a lot will happen once the time comes. It looks like Christmas will arrive earlier this year! About a Beta launch, we don't have a confirmed date yet but the development is going as well as expected and Beta will be released on time.

On another topic, we're happy to announce that Derrick Liu, CPA, joined the PayPie team as our newest advisor! He will add tremendous value to future partnerships development and he represents a financial stronghold in Asian markets. Here's a short bio of Derrick:

"Derrick is the principal partner of Keyway Group, a regulated corporate service provider advising over 10,000 companies since its inception in 1979.  Derrick is an early investor in Bitcoin and through his group’s investment arm, has invested in numerous startups in the crypto space while often assisting them as a regulatory and tax advisor. He is a frequent speaker at various investment events and he is a fellow at the Hong Kong Institute of CPA and member of CPA Australia. "

And now without further ado let's move onto the sweetest news of the day - PayPie has officially joined the Ethereum Enterprise Alliance! The EEA opened its doors for PayPie to figure among its global reputable members such as Microsoft, Deloitte, Bancor, Accenture, Cisco, Dash, Intel, ING, Santander, Ledger Wallet, and CreditSuisse. Check it out!

PAYPIE JOINS THE ETHEREUM ENTERPRISE ALLIANCE

VANCOUVER/BC, CANADA – March 2, 2018 – PayPie announced today that it joined the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance (EEA), the world's largest open source blockchain initiative with over 400 member companies. PayPie joined EEA to enhance its contributions as a trusted leading enterprise in the blockchain industry and to support the adoption of Ethereum-based technology in the enterprise world.

As a member of the EEA, PayPie will collaborate with industry leaders to help spread the benefits of trust and transparency brought by the blockchain to industries worldwide. EEA’s membership represents a wide variety of business sectors from every region of the world, including technology, banking, government, healthcare, energy, pharmaceuticals, marketing, and insurance, as well as a number of fast-growing Ethereum startups. The EEA’s wide range of vendor-led, industry-specific application layer working groups and committees are committed to increasing the adoption of Ethereum technology in the enterprise.

“We are always searching for new ways of strengthening the blockchain technology community as a whole and of growing our own partnerships ecosystem with organizations that bring new synergies to the platform. The support for blockchain improvement and adoption must be constant to enable fintech companies like PayPie to expand and bring value to an ever-growing business audience eager for credit disruption,” said PayPie’s CMO Yohan Varella.

About PayPie

The PayPie platform brings ultimate trust and transparency to the business lending by introducing the world’s first blockchain powered credit risk assessment based on business accounting. The platform challenges Experian, Equifax, and TransUnion’s status quo by assessing businesses credit risk profiles through a built-in algorithm that accounts 150 data points from near real-time financial data-based risk scores hashed on the Ethereum blockchain, hence building a faster, safer, and smart contract-powered credit scoring for banks, lenders, and financial institutions. Furthermore, the platform will introduce its own invoice factoring marketplace in which SMEs and invoices will be rated by PayPie’s unique credit risk score for a trustworthy decision system. PayPie has launched its conceptual Alpha version in January 2018 and has scheduled to launch its Beta version at any time before the end of April 2018. Website: https://www.paypie.com/

About The Enterprise Ethereum Alliance
The EEA is an industry-supported, not-for-profit established to build, promote, and broadly support Ethereum-based technology best practices, open standards, and open-source reference architectures. The EEA is helping to evolve Ethereum into an enterprise-grade technology, providing research and development in a range of areas, including privacy, confidentiality, scalability, and security. The EEA is also investigating hybrid architectures that span both permissioned and public Ethereum networks as well as industry-specific application layer working groups. EEA will collectively develop open industry standards and facilitate collaboration with its member base and is open to any members of the Ethereum community who wish to participate. This open-source framework will enable the mass adoption at a depth and breadth otherwise unachievable in individual corporate silos and provide insight to the future of scalability, privacy, and confidentiality of the public Ethereum permissionless network.
For additional information about joining EEA, please reach out to membership@entethalliance.org or visit entethalliance.org

You can check the full press release at https://blog.paypie.com/

octain

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:45:24 AM

My brother in arms.

I lovePaypie and hold a shipload of it. But even I think posting this is too far.  This forum is for bagging populous only.  Plus last thing I want is for any of these guys to make money I want them all to go broke. 

Leave the Paypie stuff for that forum.
zash2001

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:50:33 AM

wtf are the kids from ppp doing here.......i have invested in ppt cuz its is a great crypto.....i was also thinking about investing in ppp but after seeing their toxic community i would refrain....lol that currency is so going to get dumped when ever it moons....however wish you ppp guys good luck.....also i dont think ppp and ppt are competitors but whatever keeps you sleep at night "PPP MOON LAMBOS KIDS" 
raymonddaf

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:10:26 PM

I posted it for a few reasons

I have sold out ppt as I reckon it’s had its major gains
Invested it in ppp and hold enough now so the more people that buy in the better

And to the guy that’s said he was gonna buy but isn’t because of the toxic community you talk crap you buy in for profit and that’s the only reason, and the telegram community is excellent. And why would it dump??

Why buy ppt?

8 x less market cap than ppt so much more upside potential
Better team no con mere in ppp only a team that is working on the platform
It already has a 16k user base, they’re an existing company and have done it before
Beta due end April, team always delivers before deadline so I recon we will see it end March early April
Recent update as I posted
It’s only on one exchange, facedelta
Does invoice factoring as ppt does but also does credit risk assessment, something that ppt doesn’t but will have to outsource.

There’s you go - plenty of good and valid reasons.

We’re all in this to make money so let’s no kid ourselves here, ppp has much more potential than ppt.

Any serious investor will agree with what I have said.

petyp123456789

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:02:45 PM

Is the Bounty Campaign still going on now? Have you already had awards?
AlloM

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:27:59 PM

Is the Bounty Campaign still going on now? Have you already had awards?

https://medium.com/@BitPopulous/populous-bounty-campaign-is-now-open-26-02-2018-85fee8290db9

That is still active you can find details into article about ongoing bounty campaigns you have chance to get good amount in rewards.
ecivfesrire

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:33:22 PM

Everybody who holds populous should check out the interview with steve, cryptoblood, and truthblitz on youtube

Part 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNh4dQ4ZbXw
Part 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQgpbMQ28Rw

There's some other new videos from big youtubers about populous as well.  Cool
coinsomnia

Activity: 119

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:25:20 PM

If anyone’s not heard news from ppt main competitor ppp:

Hello crowd,

A couple of sweet updates for you today. As mentioned by our CEO, Nick Chandi, in PayPie's community Telegram group a few days ago, Beta launch is getting close and everything is on track for outstanding things to come. Our marketing strategy is neatly crafted to create the perfect storm in several promotional mediums at once and an avalanche of BIG things will take place altogether.

And no, if you wonder if the Debitum partnership announcement was the juicy news that we had to share the answer would be no. Our sweet PayPie is being baked to perfection and a lot will happen once the time comes. It looks like Christmas will arrive earlier this year! About a Beta launch, we don't have a confirmed date yet but the development is going as well as expected and Beta will be released on time.

On another topic, we're happy to announce that Derrick Liu, CPA, joined the PayPie team as our newest advisor! He will add tremendous value to future partnerships development and he represents a financial stronghold in Asian markets. Here's a short bio of Derrick:

"Derrick is the principal partner of Keyway Group, a regulated corporate service provider advising over 10,000 companies since its inception in 1979.  Derrick is an early investor in Bitcoin and through his group’s investment arm, has invested in numerous startups in the crypto space while often assisting them as a regulatory and tax advisor. He is a frequent speaker at various investment events and he is a fellow at the Hong Kong Institute of CPA and member of CPA Australia. "

And now without further ado let's move onto the sweetest news of the day - PayPie has officially joined the Ethereum Enterprise Alliance! The EEA opened its doors for PayPie to figure among its global reputable members such as Microsoft, Deloitte, Bancor, Accenture, Cisco, Dash, Intel, ING, Santander, Ledger Wallet, and CreditSuisse. Check it out!

PAYPIE JOINS THE ETHEREUM ENTERPRISE ALLIANCE

VANCOUVER/BC, CANADA – March 2, 2018 – PayPie announced today that it joined the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance (EEA), the world's largest open source blockchain initiative with over 400 member companies. PayPie joined EEA to enhance its contributions as a trusted leading enterprise in the blockchain industry and to support the adoption of Ethereum-based technology in the enterprise world.

As a member of the EEA, PayPie will collaborate with industry leaders to help spread the benefits of trust and transparency brought by the blockchain to industries worldwide. EEA’s membership represents a wide variety of business sectors from every region of the world, including technology, banking, government, healthcare, energy, pharmaceuticals, marketing, and insurance, as well as a number of fast-growing Ethereum startups. The EEA’s wide range of vendor-led, industry-specific application layer working groups and committees are committed to increasing the adoption of Ethereum technology in the enterprise.

“We are always searching for new ways of strengthening the blockchain technology community as a whole and of growing our own partnerships ecosystem with organizations that bring new synergies to the platform. The support for blockchain improvement and adoption must be constant to enable fintech companies like PayPie to expand and bring value to an ever-growing business audience eager for credit disruption,” said PayPie’s CMO Yohan Varella.

About PayPie

The PayPie platform brings ultimate trust and transparency to the business lending by introducing the world’s first blockchain powered credit risk assessment based on business accounting. The platform challenges Experian, Equifax, and TransUnion’s status quo by assessing businesses credit risk profiles through a built-in algorithm that accounts 150 data points from near real-time financial data-based risk scores hashed on the Ethereum blockchain, hence building a faster, safer, and smart contract-powered credit scoring for banks, lenders, and financial institutions. Furthermore, the platform will introduce its own invoice factoring marketplace in which SMEs and invoices will be rated by PayPie’s unique credit risk score for a trustworthy decision system. PayPie has launched its conceptual Alpha version in January 2018 and has scheduled to launch its Beta version at any time before the end of April 2018. Website: https://www.paypie.com/

About The Enterprise Ethereum Alliance
The EEA is an industry-supported, not-for-profit established to build, promote, and broadly support Ethereum-based technology best practices, open standards, and open-source reference architectures. The EEA is helping to evolve Ethereum into an enterprise-grade technology, providing research and development in a range of areas, including privacy, confidentiality, scalability, and security. The EEA is also investigating hybrid architectures that span both permissioned and public Ethereum networks as well as industry-specific application layer working groups. EEA will collectively develop open industry standards and facilitate collaboration with its member base and is open to any members of the Ethereum community who wish to participate. This open-source framework will enable the mass adoption at a depth and breadth otherwise unachievable in individual corporate silos and provide insight to the future of scalability, privacy, and confidentiality of the public Ethereum permissionless network.
For additional information about joining EEA, please reach out to membership@entethalliance.org or visit entethalliance.org

You can check the full press release at https://blog.paypie.com/

I am so glad Populous competitors are posting their marketing propaganda here on the PPT thread! This shows that they have been triggered on epic levels! Grin
ecivfesrire

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:23:15 AM

I like paypie too but a bit miffed that they (the team) own 50% of the koins. The majority of pop coins are in the hands of holders.
CoinMLS

Activity: 191
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:33:30 PM

I posted it for a few reasons

I have sold out ppt as I reckon it’s had its major gains
Invested it in ppp and hold enough now so the more people that buy in the better
Then you have no business posting here.

There’s you go - plenty of good and valid reasons.

We’re all in this to make money so let’s no kid ourselves here, ppp has much more potential than ppt.

Any serious investor will agree with what I have said.
No, there is never a good and valid reason the break forum rules and post an off topic message. There is a forum for PPP, post there. If we want PPP information, we will go to the PPP forum.
jooj

Activity: 650
Merit: 350

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 11:29:12 PM

Everybody who holds populous should check out the interview with steve, cryptoblood, and truthblitz on youtube

It's awesome information. but without working product, I doubt that this information will restore investor confidence again in populous project. we need the platform or the project to be live for tokens to go up in value unless they are pump and dumps.

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███
████████████████████████████████

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:00:45 AM

It's awesome information. but without working product, I doubt that this information will restore investor confidence again in populous project. we need the platform or the project to be live for tokens to go up in value unless they are pump and dumps.
The dump had already stabilize, this could be our basis and let us give them the time line to launch the working product.
It's a team effort, we investors should wait but they should not waste our time, this is the time that they need to be more aggressive to attract new
and old investors back.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
ecivfesrire

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:47:26 AM

It seems all crypto is going up as people slowly learn the folly of infinite unbacked fiat currencies in the finite digital world. Populous is talking about the go live date tomorrow. It should be interesting to hear when it is.
HodlThroughTheStorm

Activity: 145
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:48:45 AM

Obviously, you aren't looking at Binance right now,

There is very nice consolidation on the daily chart. The 4hr chart looks really good, the order book is looking very healthy as well.  

The stage is being set and it looks like everything is lining up perfectly for a nice bull run as I am typing this.
naaktslak5

Activity: 492
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:56:24 AM

The dump had already stabilize, this could be our basis and let us give them the time line to launch the working product.
It's a team effort, we investors should wait but they should not waste our time, this is the time that they need to be more aggressive to attract new
and old investors back.
a stable price for 1 week doesnt say much. we are still in a downtrend.
Pages: « 1 ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 [279] 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 ... 347 »
  Print  

Jump to: