Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:12:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 [282] 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 ... 347 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT  (Read 277191 times)
HodlThroughTheStorm

Activity: 145
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:15:56 AM

All you get here now is advertisers. This project is dead,  everyone has sold and moved on.  I don't feel sorry for any of you, I told you to sell you guys refused and laughed. Now look most of you are holding losses while the whales who brough in at ico make huge profits.

Hodlthroughthestorm: I hope you lost a lot of money and are now struggling because of this.

Surprised you're still here, after being proven that you're just a Paypie shill as well as a pump and dump scammer..... I seriously doubt anyone finds you credible anymore. Time to make another alt account kid
HodlThroughTheStorm

Activity: 145
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:21:13 AM

Lol Octain..... I got PPT back in August last year,  Populous has been one of the best performers within my entire portfolio, I hold Paypie too and I think it will moon this year,  just really don't like the predatory behavior from other Paypie investors like you.  Makes me want to downsize my Paypie holding, to be honest.

BTW octain,  I managed to screenshot your post history,  so yeah,  you'll never be able to hide the fact that you are a paypie shill who's just pissed at the fact that Paypie hasn't moooned yet
Real_Ramsey

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:56:48 AM

Lol Octain..... I got PPT back in August last year,  Populous has been one of the best performers within my entire portfolio, I hold Paypie too and I think it will moon this year,  just really don't like the predatory behavior from other Paypie investors like you.  Makes me want to downsize my Paypie holding, to be honest.

BTW octain,  I managed to screenshot your post history,  so yeah,  you'll never be able to hide the fact that you are a paypie shill who's just pissed at the fact that Paypie hasn't moooned yet
I've tended to notice that owners of both ppt and ppp, rather than just ppp, seem to be the more rational types in this invoice factoring prospective world. PPT has first mover advantage and ppp will be playing catch-up for the foreseeable future, and the rational have known this. Bitcoin is affecting the entire cryptoland yet ppp shills   continue to post here in their epic self immolation. It's ok guys, there's plenty of room for both of these tokens but stop being such whiners. Take this bear by the neck and btfd.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:28:00 AM

I have other solid coins in my portfolio that have taken a 90% dip since this crapola bear run has started. It's not just PPT going down price wise. I wish I had sold at ATH and bought a crapload more now, I would be rich on the next bull run but still am holding the majority of my coins at the moment, minus what I need to survive on. POPULOUS is one of the more solid projects, but the whales who want all your coins for cheap work hard to FUD because that's what they do to catch all the newbies. It's time for us crypto peeps to grow some b*lls. Even I am a lady I have b*lls to hold my cryptos now lol. We say everything is a scam and dying, but who are the ones selling in the first place and very week handed to hodl and really back a project they invest in? very

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
rz20
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:09:41 AM

I have other solid coins in my portfolio that have taken a 90% dip since this crapola bear run has started. It's not just PPT going down price wise. I wish I had sold at ATH and bought a crapload more now, I would be rich on the next bull run but still am holding the majority of my coins at the moment, minus what I need to survive on. POPULOUS is one of the more solid projects, but the whales who want all your coins for cheap work hard to FUD because that's what they do to catch all the newbies. It's time for us crypto peeps to grow some b*lls. Even I am a lady I have b*lls to hold my cryptos now lol. We say everything is a scam and dying, but who are the ones selling in the first place and very week handed to hodl and really back a project they invest in? very

I am holding my coins/tokens as well but what do think for how long this crypto bear run will continue for?
soliton

Activity: 969
Merit: 683

___________/\_______

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 09:46:40 AM

I am holding my coins/tokens as well but what do think for how long this crypto bear run will continue for?

As a matter of fact  the market keeps trying to bounce back after such huge one time dumps. Lower price is good for redistribution. Buy and HODL is the best strategy atm.
Phase_Shifter99

Activity: 305
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:31:26 PM
Last edit: March 10, 2018, 05:53:29 PM by Phase_Shifter99

Hi there,

I agree to that what Qiwoman2 says about PPT, its a great coin, and this low is simply a good chance.
This is not financiel advice but this days may the last chance to get into this coin for a low price under 80USD before price explodes triple digits.
The platform is nearly ready, Beta works already only small works left, every body with a clear mind understands that success is
unavoidable for PPT and POPULOUS.

We are in the low of a dynamic J cure, which should (now BETA  time) after live status explode. there will be
mostly all PPT stacked at Populous and generate passiv income.  Grin Cool

rz20
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:06:52 AM

As a matter of fact  the market keeps trying to bounce back after such huge one time dumps. Lower price is good for redistribution. Buy and HODL is the best strategy atm.

HODLing on to my entire portfolio right now and truth to be told its pretty hard to do seeing all cryptos going down lol.

Hopefully this will be the last tough month of crypto
Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:20:48 AM

Bitpopulous could be on leading position by delivering but now market will be divides among all the stake holders. The set date for beta launch is way too far in my opinion by then many competitors will appear in market. PPT is still very related to market but that charm of domination has effected. It will still perform very well depend on the timing and delivery of promise on time.
addicto
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:26:08 AM

HODLing on to my entire portfolio right now and truth to be told its pretty hard to do seeing all cryptos going down lol.

Hopefully this will be the last tough month of crypto

Although this will be last tough month for cryptos but we are still far from beta version from my point of view this will remain under huge pressure until we will get a real product. Actually too many delays made this situation more critical a lot of people sold this token to take profit and now they will buy after the launch of beta version.
Ano

Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:59:38 PM
Merited by tyoA7X (1), jooj (1)

https://twitter.com/iamstevenico/status/972851275455979521

Very soon PPT will become part of history and in other tweet mentioned about moon time. I hope this time we will get real beta version otherwise it will become part of history.
ZipperCoin

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 06:32:26 PM

POPULOUS listed on CoinGenome https://coingenome.com/coin/ppt
simongoat

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:00:05 AM

Very soon PPT will become part of history and in other tweet mentioned about moon time. I hope this time we will get real beta version otherwise it will become part of history.

That's very good news. Looking forward to seeing how the platforms and getting this stupid FUD out of the way.

tyoA7X

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:08:11 AM

wow! good news but he not said about moon time Grin maybe some update in PPT platform, but is okay thanks for sharing with us mate. maybe I'll buy some PPT again Grin

*EDIT : he said moon time in another tweets Grin

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.JOIN NOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Sidney986

Activity: 81
Merit: 30

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:22:32 AM

I have been on the ppt slack since june/july which I thought was great at first.  As time went on I noticed the biggest Fudster was Nico himself stringing people along with his hot air.  Undecided  I should have listened to my intuition and sold all my tokens at the high of £53 per token.  Instead, I gave Nico the benefit of the doubt after his terrible Alpha website thinking the Beta release would be as great as he claimed and the token value would increase further.  How wrong I was to put trust in him.

I sold all my PPT like many others, despite holding for 6 months.  I did not do too bad as I averaged £22 per token at sale and had only purchased for £3 each.

Many people on the slack seem to have their head stuck up their ass.  I suspect they are paid to promote.  I notice many of them are on this forum also trying to promote PPT from what they call Fudsters.  But they are people with genuine concerns.

My simpathy to qiwoman2 whom kept asking "should I sell" (she bought in high) and was constantly talked into holding Long by slack members despite her concerns, when she could have sold and bought back much more now if she so wished.

I may decide to buy back much less PPT if they hit a low of a few dollars, but I would be extremely scepticle of the investment.
Serlder

Activity: 64

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:01:46 AM

Every single slack channel has a group of diehard followers.  These people probably just have boatloads of money invested. 

And all you basically said was "i'm glad I bought low and I got to sell at over 10x my investment"

Lucky you. Why come here and say that though?  After all this time haven't you moved on from Populous? What is with you guys that say you don't care about populous yet you come here everyday with paragraphs of FUD

I personally think you are an idiot for selling your crypto's.  Have you even looked into the fundamentals of utility tokens like PPT?  Selling now at a profit is great for you dude. If you don't plan on buying in cheaper why are you here though? Time for you to move on, don't you think?

And what are you talking about with Nico? I saw an interview this week with CB on youtube and it was pretty good.

Anyway thanks for dumping the price on us.... Jerk

NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:07:00 AM

This invoice trading market is still free for everyone to run his horses to conquer it. in fact there are quite few projects competing to get the larger piece of pie although none has delivered yet. It is best strategy to keep small quantity of each token to be on winning side in the end. Future will decide the leader in this field of invoice trading while others will be small stake holders.
naaktslak5

Activity: 492
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:19:03 AM

I have been on the ppt slack since june/july which I thought was great at first.  As time went on I noticed the biggest Fudster was Nico himself stringing people along with his hot air.  Undecided  I should have listened to my intuition and sold all my tokens at the high of £53 per token.  Instead, I gave Nico the benefit of the doubt after his terrible Alpha website thinking the Beta release would be as great as he claimed and the token value would increase further.  How wrong I was to put trust in him.

I sold all my PPT like many others, despite holding for 6 months.  I did not do too bad as I averaged £22 per token at sale and had only purchased for £3 each.

Many people on the slack seem to have their head stuck up their ass.  I suspect they are paid to promote.  I notice many of them are on this forum also trying to promote PPT from what they call Fudsters.  But they are people with genuine concerns.

My simpathy to qiwoman2 whom kept asking "should I sell" (she bought in high) and was constantly talked into holding Long by slack members despite her concerns, when she could have sold and bought back much more now if she so wished.

I may decide to buy back much less PPT if they hit a low of a few dollars, but I would be extremely scepticle of the investment.
Agree. went to the same cycle. bought at about $3 and sold at about $35. populous slack is a cult, everyone who raises questions is a FUDster. impossible to make objective decisions on slack posts. im waiting till populous has a good working product and then maybe im buying back. it doesnt make sense to buy these coins when they are in a downtrend.
easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:30:18 AM

curious about this news Smiley
Sidney986

Activity: 81
Merit: 30

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:16:26 PM

And what are you talking about with Nico? I saw an interview this week with CB on youtube and it was pretty good.

Don't make me laugh.  Grin  I seen the Nico interview.  The guy can't string a sentence together.  Very excruciating to watch him speak let alone understand what he is trying to state.  What he did say could have been expressed in five minutes instead of waffling on for 2 hours.

The interviewers gave him an easy time.  Not asking questions that needed asking.

No need for your bad language to get your point across.  You clearly have a low IQ.   Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 [282] 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 ... 347 »
  Print  

Jump to: