Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 08:07:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 [284] 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 ... 347 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT  (Read 277191 times)
rz20
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:45:48 AM

Populous will be working with @fidentiaX to create the first credit insurance on the blockchain. @fidentiaX is an insurance marketplace on the Ethereum blockchain. ==>>https://medium.com/@fidentiaX/fidentiaxs-marketplace-development-update-12th-march-2c0bd13b13ab
It's awesome that fidentaX and PPT are partnering up. I am holding both of these tokens (bought at ICO)  hopefully both of them will give us good returns.
Partnership will benefit each other, but usually you will see the result of partnership in couple of months, not in days or weeks. So i suggest to you to hold your coins for long term investment and hope market condition can recover

I am holding most of the tokens which I bought during the crowdsale and I am planning to hold PPT for a long term. I hope market condition recover soon.
fajarkus12

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:13:36 PM

Populous will be working with @fidentiaX to create the first credit insurance on the blockchain. @fidentiaX is an insurance marketplace on the Ethereum blockchain. ==>>https://medium.com/@fidentiaX/fidentiaxs-marketplace-development-update-12th-march-2c0bd13b13ab
It's awesome that fidentaX and PPT are partnering up. I am holding both of these tokens (bought at ICO)  hopefully both of them will give us good returns.
Partnership will benefit each other, but usually you will see the result of partnership in couple of months, not in days or weeks. So i suggest to you to hold your coins for long term investment and hope market condition can recover

I am holding most of the tokens which I bought during the crowdsale and I am planning to hold PPT for a long term. I hope market condition recover soon.

Long term is the best way for now. I think market could recover because a lot of people still interested in the cryptocurrency world and it's more interesting than conventional investment. When the market goes to down people will buy in dip price, as long as there are buyers, crypto market will be crowded.
rz20
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:42:21 AM

Long term is the best way for now. I think market could recover because a lot of people still interested in the cryptocurrency world and it's more interesting than conventional investment. When the market goes to down people will buy in dip price, as long as there are buyers, crypto market will be crowded.

Any guesstimate how long will it take for the market to go back into a recovery mode?
HodlThroughTheStorm

Activity: 145
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:21:07 AM

The whales are getting desperate now,   HODL people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  If you have fiat laying around eat into their sell walls, they absolutely hate it lol
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:57:32 PM

Where it was asked how long it will take for market to recover the simple answer what anyone having watched these kind of events before can give is all depends on the lunch of beta platform on time and then quality of the service and features whatever we call. Before that at least I don't expect any magic happening unless extremely bull run returns in these market when everything is pumped.
naaktslak5

Activity: 492
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:23:33 PM

The whales are getting desperate now,   HODL people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  If you have fiat laying around eat into their sell walls, they absolutely hate it lol
hodl? till its worth 30 cents again?
ecivfesrire

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:34:41 PM

You can keep your cents I'll take the gold, silver, and cryptos. Put in a good hard days work and collect the deals on real assets and money. Hodling debt is bad for your health because it inflates at $20 billion soon to be $50 billion a month. Perpetual qe

Don't hold the fiat banks bag for them get out while you still can. Populous can make you a return on your investment in other people that work like you.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 11:27:37 PM

It's awesome that fidentaX and PPT are partnering up. I am holding both of these tokens (bought at ICO)  hopefully both of them will give us good returns.

Yes this is very good news as I also hold both these tokens from ICO. WE have all been waiting patiently with PPT so hopefully when May 1st comes along we finally see a working platform. Even with all the fud I have held strong as I believe in the Populous project and dev team.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
rz20
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:03:17 AM

It's awesome that fidentaX and PPT are partnering up. I am holding both of these tokens (bought at ICO)  hopefully both of them will give us good returns.

Yes this is very good news as I also hold both these tokens from ICO. WE have all been waiting patiently with PPT so hopefully when May 1st comes along we finally see a working platform. Even with all the fud I have held strong as I believe in the Populous project and dev team.

I have been holding my tokens as well and waiting to see how the market's going to react to May 1st event.
wellssea

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:34:08 PM

I have been a die hard hodler of this token since ICO.  Luckily I started selling at 40 usd and finally offloaded my remaining tokens at 25 usd.
I might have screwed up, but as much as I love PPT, they don't have any customers - and if I am wrong, and they in fact do have some customers, they do not have nearly enough to satisfy all the token holders.  Therefore, they don't really have any product (as far as I am concerned).
I love PPT, but not right now.  I will get back in later.  I might miss the boat with PPT, but look at the markets... everything is a boat to get back into once the market turns around and many other strong coins have fallen even further than PPT.
In short: my biggest downfall in my crypto career was doing the HODL 4ever thing.  HODL gives you an excellent chance at making big gains and 100% chance of loosing it.  Case and point: every single thing on coinmarketcap.  You have to have an exit strategy and luckily I finally learned with PPT.
CORNEL

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:46:54 PM

I have been a die hard hodler of this token since ICO.  Luckily I started selling at 40 usd and finally offloaded my remaining tokens at 25 usd.
I might have screwed up, but as much as I love PPT, they don't have any customers - and if I am wrong, and they in fact do have some customers, they do not have nearly enough to satisfy all the token holders.  Therefore, they don't really have any product (as far as I am concerned).
I love PPT, but not right now.  I will get back in later.  I might miss the boat with PPT, but look at the markets... everything is a boat to get back into once the market turns around and many other strong coins have fallen even further than PPT.
In short: my biggest downfall in my crypto career was doing the HODL 4ever thing.  HODL gives you an excellent chance at making big gains and 100% chance of loosing it.  Case and point: every single thing on coinmarketcap.  You have to have an exit strategy and luckily I finally learned with PPT.

Now you have golden chance for second entry to buy back even you already made huge profit by selling this at high price. I think you are intelligent person who find the way how to take right decision on right time so this will help you to make good profit.
qiman

Activity: 1036

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 05:52:04 PM

Now you have golden chance for second entry to buy back even you already made huge profit by selling this at high price. I think you are intelligent person who find the way how to take right decision on right time so this will help you to make good profit.

I am still holding but wish I had also sold when it had reached 70 dollars then I would have 6 times the amount I have now. We live and learn and we really need a miracle now if there is to be any upside for POPULOUS or any other coin or token for that matter. I know many POPULOUS holders follow CLIFF HIGH and his web bots but even he has got it terribly wrong this time and his predictions for this quarter have been completely out of whack. It is not his fault as he is not God and is just a collector of data. I am hoping though sometime in the future, things pick up as at present everything seems to be in the red big time.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
simongoat

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:57:31 PM

If you sold at $40 and $25 seems to me like you did the right thing. Wait a few days and you can prob get back in at $9, maybe lower.

therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:22:10 PM

If you sold at $40 and $25 seems to me like you did the right thing. Wait a few days and you can prob get back in at $9, maybe lower.

It can  , if btc will drop even more , but my prediction would be it will keep at 15-20$ levels , im not a trader or anything , just guessing lol .
qiman

Activity: 1036

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 09:04:20 AM

If after May they start getting in regular invoices and the demand for POPULOUS Token grows then this will be very good for the long run and also they have the other token that was airdropped to all of us PPT token holders so that one might grow also to a decent size. We might see a good turning point but I think if and when that comes it will be well into the summer of 2018. I think for now also the price will remain in a sideways movement until something significant happens to the platform and live business then hits with the invoices. That is when we will see the true potential of the POPULOUS project, not before then.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
HodlThroughTheStorm

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:48:34 AM

The last thing I'm gonna do is sell my cryptos and have to deal with the probability of waking up one morning and missing a bull run pushing me to FOMO back in,  I just continue to buy the dips and build my supply like the smart money does.

Be gready when others are fearful and fearful when others are greedy.
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:55:53 AM

One other approach says little profit with more safety is better where things aren't clearly visible. Populous was selling like hotcake at some point that was a phase and another phase which put it as normal token. There are almost 6 weeks for beta release it is long time. The fate of Populous depends on what they are going to deliver till then expect anything based on your instinct not emotions.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
HodlThroughTheStorm

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:42:04 AM

Let the traders do their thing and the weak hands do their thing, I'll gladly buy more if it keeps going lower.  

PPT looks like it'll be one of the hottest projects on the Ethereum blockchain once everything gets going
therealwafdawg

Activity: 129
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:13:56 PM

The last thing I'm gonna do is sell my cryptos and have to deal with the probability of waking up one morning and missing a bull run pushing me to FOMO back in,  I just continue to buy the dips and build my supply like the smart money does.

Be gready when others are fearful and fearful when others are greedy.

Ultimately that risk imo is far greater than cryptos going to zero
therealwafdawg

Activity: 129
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:15:50 PM

One other approach says little profit with more safety is better where things aren't clearly visible. Populous was selling like hotcake at some point that was a phase and another phase which put it as normal token. There are almost 6 weeks for beta release it is long time. The fate of Populous depends on what they are going to deliver till then expect anything based on your instinct not emotions.

I'm sorry but 6 weeks is not a long time.  This isn't a crypto that is coming out with a debit card because btw all those companies suck. This is solving a real problem, it is truly disruptive, it is taking on the status quo, and is coming out in beta in 6 weeks.  I'll take that.
Pages: « 1 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 [284] 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 ... 347 »
  Print  

Jump to: