Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:11:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SatoshiPoker ♣ 20% rakeback ♣ 5% affiliate bonus ♣ Hourly Freerolls  (Read 70657 times)
grinandbearit

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 02:36:48 AM

well here is the first video

just look at that and youll see that this is not normal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6epTjimaL4o

ill add comments tomorrow

only some words now.

iam ibetyoufold and all other player seem to be bots. one is called to look like its mine(iraiseyoufold) if they where my bots why should i do that? and why should i capture that to show it other players?

as you can see its a 1k guaranteed with 110 chips buyin. there are 5 of 7 player on sitout, suddenly during game most of them reappear with some seconds delay.

at 6-7min bot called number... seems to have a bug. it reappears to wait till timebank is over and and do it again and again and again
look at the time people need when they fold its always the same, if they call or bet it takes longer.

they all fold 90% on min bet, never 3bet, sometimes they open shove at early stage of the tournament like an idiot. if they do that they have a monster.

if handyhsitory whould be hm2 compatible you whould see that their stats are exactly the same.

the first three tournaments today i played all headsup (only one opponent was regged) and for all three tournaments the opponent was sitout the whole game. just an idiot or buggy bot?

yesterday i saw 2 bots headsup for hours on sitout.

sometimes on cash table some bots play against each other and for over 30mins no flop is shown becaus they raise and fold before that and are waiting for an victim i guess.

at least the half of the player pool are bots thats a fact and admin do not want to change that why?
 now he kicked me but i guess he did not kicked the bots...

more tomorrow

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
grinandbearit

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 02:38:14 AM

thats not true... there are many captues which can not be solved by simple bots

and even a blind can see the bots on your site...
we have so much evicence but it seems like you dont care...

for example
always same timing
always same play style
often on sitout (guess very bad coded)
never chat (exept when somebody calls them bot than they start talking and saying they are no bots and after a while start to flame you. i guess the botowner than overtakes the account and uses all accounts to fool the other people so they think im crazy).
etc etc

what i also don´t like: after i exposed some bots the bot owner started to create new accounts and name them after me so people think im with them.

edit: and just after i wrote that the botowner take the botaccount and start to chat what they normally never do and accuse me for making all that accounts.

at the moment this site is just a joke...

Lets add to that the rest of the facts:
1. You have accused nearly every player on the site for being a bot and everytime i got into the chat 'all of a sudden they started talking to make you look bad', as if a bot owner would sit watching his bots all day just to see when you start to talk about them
2. You started the day with attacking me telling me you would "expose satoshi poker on 2+2, youtube and destroy the site" and then you actually uploaded 2 video's, exactly the same moment that all these 'suspected bots' came online
3. The kind of sessions you play:   2013/06/10 05:56:28 GMT +00:00 till  2013/06/11 00:15:27 GMT +00:00  total 18h 18m 59s  playing 21 tournaments and still playing at this very moment
4. You make a daytime job of trying to expose these 'big bad enemies' while you are making almost a bitcoin a day winning against these suspected bots. Isn't that strange? Or are you not keeping up with the side costs of your old hobby?
5. To explain people what you considered your old hobby, this is what you wrote in the chat:

Were you really only using these bots years ago? What bot owner would start making accounts that will get noticed instantly by the guy who is trying to expose them? What drives you to make these insane sessions day after day and flaming the chatboxes non stop? What makes the bot owner work exactly the same sessions, always noticing and responding when you are flaming them? Doesnt that make a bot useless, when you are monitoring it for 18 hours straight and looking at everything that gets said or done?

I think the answer is easy. I think you ARE running these bots and then pretending you are fighting them. You have the knowledge of pokerbots, you have operated them before, you are working the same sessions, they only speak to respond to you, and then you accuse me in the chatbox for running these bots.

You have 24h to withdraw your balance. Then be gone. And take your bots with you.

5) i never try to hide that i used shanky years ago, to see how such bots work before that i did not believe it was possible.
I'm one of the people you have called out as a "bot". Sometimes people just don't like talking back to strangers, especially when they are being accused of something they barely know anything about.

Because not everyone is an experienced botter you know  Roll Eyes...

what is your nick there? if i called you bot i have notes about that and cann tell everybody why i think so.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 02:41:38 AM

Captcha solving is an easy process. Almost all automation software have captcha solving included.
There are more than a few Bot-building documents/how-tos,
every one of them I'm aware of
never mentions Captcha solving.

Why would you be so against it?
Document-retrieval concerns in the past have actually supplied software
and PAID vendors to have their customers solve Captchas.

I am not against it, I just don't think captcha's will solve the problem. Bots are on any site with or without captcha's. But as I said I will look into it and already requested our software developers for a decent anti bot system.

We have enough on our plates as it is.

I'm not sure exactly what criteria to look for, but many bigger sites have done ban waves on botters in the past (they do it in waves so you won't be able to keep up with WHEN you were flagged, making it harder to determine what it is that flagged you). May be worth trying to think of some analytical way to determine a bot from a player.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
BitcoinFlush (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

No longer satoshipoker.org - Can't change avatar

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2013, 02:46:55 AM

1)well i accused only player who are bots and the real player here know that.
BitcoinFlush: You definately accused players who were not bots. Players who have been a member since the start.

2) i  attacked you because i think your in connection with the bot owner.  and i did not say ill destroy you i say ill make it public what i will do now.seems like i was right. becaus it only makes sense if the bots are housebots why whould somebody let 7 bots play in a 9 player tourney (1k guarenteed 110chips buyin) if they are not housebots? i think you do that to mimimize your lost.
BitcoinFlush: We have invested over $75k in this project so far. We have been losing a lot due to freerolls and guaranteed tournaments. We could keep this going for another half a year without being out of budget. And yes you said you would go public and then destroy SatoshiPoker's reputation and we 'would be finished'. With the made deposits by the bots mostly gone back to the bots or to you, you have played about break even and cashed out 4 times a day, probably to minimize the risk of losing money on this 'holy crusade'. You have just come to damage our reputation.

3) im sick at home so i had enough time to play today
BitcoinFlush: I sincerely hope your illness is not that bad, considering you making such sessions regularly

4) i expose them and ill upload all videos here to proof that im right and your lying.
BitcoinFlush: The video's are up on youtube already. You can post them here. I don't mind. As long as you and your bots stay gone.

5) i never try to hide that i used shanky years ago, to see how such bots work before that i did not believe it was possible.
BitcoinFlush: You said in the chat that you know how many bots work. Shanky bot is just one of the many out there and this one is not supporting our room. This time you probably used another of the many bots you know about.

why should i use such bad programmed bots which loose money? why should i beat my own bots? why should i flame them when they are my bots and tell all people on chat how they can beat them and that a want them banned? and ask you a couple of times to ban them?
BitcoinFlush: Testing purposes? With the way you placed your bots, you cant win money but not lose either and test your bots in a real money environment against a few real players. And then trying to make us look bad as a room. As you said in this thread already: you think our site is a joke, while you are profiting almost a bitcoin a day?

man your crazy...

people telling you for days who are bots and what do you do? nothing
i even saw you today on cashgame table with some of people who are accused for being somtimes played by bots.
BitcoinFlush: I was playing Indamuck as we were discussing possible marketing for the site. You can ask most people here that Indamuck is a real player and one of the customers from the start

i have all of that captured an will upload it asap with comments so everybody can see what is really going on.
BitcoinFlush: Capture how beautiful our games are now. Without you or your bots in it.

im was helping you all the time with hm issues etc. tell you about the mulitaccounts which you banned after that. try to fight the bots
BitcoinFlush: You indeed helped exposing some multiaccounts but then you and your bots were doing the same thing. And now I understand why you need that Holdem Manager up and running, because your bot looked in terrible shape without it  Grin.

and this is how you treat your customers...
Not the good one. This is the last minute i spent on you and your bots

Let's color the MOON: Y1Dxt2kmHoRRWPBEeKv9rzCfcA7EvrWv82
BitcoinFlush (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2013, 02:54:25 AM

Captcha solving is an easy process. Almost all automation software have captcha solving included.

I am not against it, I just don't think captcha's will solve the problem. Bots are on any site with or without captcha's. But as I said I will look into it and already requested our software developers for a decent anti bot system.

I'm not sure exactly what criteria to look for, but many bigger sites have done ban waves on botters in the past (they do it in waves so you won't be able to keep up with WHEN you were flagged, making it harder to determine what it is that flagged you). May be worth trying to think of some analytical way to determine a bot from a player.

We are seriously looking into this now. We have to find a solution to keep people like this away from our site. Next time they probably won't be programmed that bad...

bybitcoin

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 03:58:09 AM

What was the problem with those nice 500GTD 2-hourly super turbo MTTs? They have had approximately the same population of participants at least in high traffic times of the day.
I remember BitcoinFlush, after a pm I sent you in mid May to ask about placing some hourly GTDs, I offered (only my polite idea) you to put a 8 to 10 buy-ins GTD hourly (8 was the seals model the early days) and only increase the GTD prize if the traffic responds positively (like what seals did to increase from 8 to 10 after traffic popped up). But you did reversely putting 20 buy-ins GTDs and four kind of MTTs hourly (or 2 hourly...) and then predictably had to lower them to one GTD with 10 buy-ins GTD prize. Don't you think this has a declining psychological effect on players and traffic as well? You make them expecting too much and then...
With all due respect, these are only my ideas, I love SatoshiPoker, and I think a better step by step game progress and traffic analysis will guarantee a more promising future for this poker room, instead of a hasty zig-zag action- reaction that only burns your company capital and also makes people bold and audacious to want so much and criticize even more. ( I ll be out of that nonsense bot discussion for sure)
To conclude and return back to the first, those 500 GTD super turbo were much better an option for hourly MTTs (with 55s buy-ins and may better with 1500 stack to become turbo instead of 300 stack super turbo but again with the same 3min levels). Current 1K GTDs hourly structure makes it taking  60 to 80 min to be completed each and running into each other usually. A 500 GTD turbo (1500, 3mins) has two benefits, firstly MTTs conclude within that hour and this place some free time in between for players to catch and play some cash games (current 1K GTD will almost kill any cash action at least at the 2 or 3 months coming),  Secondly lower 500 GTD (55 buy-in) will be a better option and possibility for bankroll building than the current 22 turbos that are often empty and cancelled.  You can put regular 8 or 10 min levels 1500 (or even 3000) stack GTD MTTs on daily or weekly time basis (like that nice nightly 1BTC GTD) in future when traffic demands it.
PS: I think if you have the ambition to place yourself among the leading poker rooms in the industry (like Pokerstars for example), it will be necessary (and better to be done as soon as possible) to create a mailing list to inform to the players-members of your site about new announcements, promotions and changes via email service and also provide them the option to communicate with you as the support service through their email as well. (I personally do not like forum type of conversation much and guess many poker players do not as well)

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 04:06:45 AM

We are seriously looking into this now. We have to find a solution to keep people like this away from our site. Next time they probably won't be programmed that bad...

I sent you a pm regarding this!

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 07:31:23 AM

Just did one of your freerolls. User interface has an overly busy feel to it, but worx.
grinandbearit

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 10:09:31 AM

1)well i accused only player who are bots and the real player here know that.
BitcoinFlush: You definately accused players who were not bots. Players who have been a member since the start.

2) i  attacked you because i think your in connection with the bot owner.  and i did not say ill destroy you i say ill make it public what i will do now.seems like i was right. becaus it only makes sense if the bots are housebots why whould somebody let 7 bots play in a 9 player tourney (1k guarenteed 110chips buyin) if they are not housebots? i think you do that to mimimize your lost.
BitcoinFlush: We have invested over $75k in this project so far. We have been losing a lot due to freerolls and guaranteed tournaments. We could keep this going for another half a year without being out of budget. And yes you said you would go public and then destroy SatoshiPoker's reputation and we 'would be finished'. With the made deposits by the bots mostly gone back to the bots or to you, you have played about break even and cashed out 4 times a day, probably to minimize the risk of losing money on this 'holy crusade'. You have just come to damage our reputation.

3) im sick at home so i had enough time to play today
BitcoinFlush: I sincerely hope your illness is not that bad, considering you making such sessions regularly

4) i expose them and ill upload all videos here to proof that im right and your lying.
BitcoinFlush: The video's are up on youtube already. You can post them here. I don't mind. As long as you and your bots stay gone.

BitcoinFlush: You said in the chat that you know how many bots work. Shanky bot is just one of the many out there and this one is not supporting our room. This time you probably used another of the many bots you know about.

why should i use such bad programmed bots which loose money? why should i beat my own bots? why should i flame them when they are my bots and tell all people on chat how they can beat them and that a want them banned? and ask you a couple of times to ban them?
BitcoinFlush: Testing purposes? With the way you placed your bots, you cant win money but not lose either and test your bots in a real money environment against a few real players. And then trying to make us look bad as a room. As you said in this thread already: you think our site is a joke, while you are profiting almost a bitcoin a day?

man your crazy...

people telling you for days who are bots and what do you do? nothing
i even saw you today on cashgame table with some of people who are accused for being somtimes played by bots.
BitcoinFlush: I was playing Indamuck as we were discussing possible marketing for the site. You can ask most people here that Indamuck is a real player and one of the customers from the start

i have all of that captured an will upload it asap with comments so everybody can see what is really going on.
BitcoinFlush: Capture how beautiful our games are now. Without you or your bots in it.

im was helping you all the time with hm issues etc. tell you about the mulitaccounts which you banned after that. try to fight the bots
BitcoinFlush: You indeed helped exposing some multiaccounts but then you and your bots were doing the same thing. And now I understand why you need that Holdem Manager up and running, because your bot looked in terrible shape without it  Grin.

and this is how you treat your customers...
Not the good one. This is the last minute i spent on you and your bots

well you can talk as much shit as you want and spread as much lies as you want but when bots are now gone its perfect and exactly what i want.  the funny thing is you only comment things where you just flame me or give comments which are nonsense... for example you say that the long sessions look like im a bot but when i told you that 7Drag0ns is a bot and is always online you said that the long sessions are normal for some players... you say i use them for testing but tell you to bann them a couple of times? wtf... and if they are my bots i whould not need hm to see how they play because then i whould know how i programmed them...hm whould be bad for me because people could see easy who is a bot and who not...
FTWbitcoinFTW

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 10:38:06 AM

.hm whould be bad for me because people could see easy who is a bot and who not.
+1000
Why he would asking for HM2 if HM2 can bust his bot ??

I dont thinks bitcoinflush run bot, same for ibetyoufold
But i'm 100% they're some bot on SP !
When you are SB and you fold  vs BB sitout 6 times in a row...
When you are sitout for 15min but magically wake up with top5... and sitout a second after playing the monster...

I wait for them in cashgame, but look like they dont want play me haha

Lost coins only make everyone else's coins worth slightly more. Think of it as a donation to everyone.
it has lots of buttery taste..
bybitcoin

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 12:22:15 PM

Just entered the hourly 1K GTD while playing the last hour freeroll that a message came in regarding the closing of the freeroll table and then both tables (freeroll+1kGTD) got closed down. It was a few minutes after hourty GTD been started. What happned???
sootedtho

Activity: 229

Paddy's Pub Egg

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 01:27:22 PM

wow lots o drama going on here.

To be fair to both sides, my sn on satoshi is sootedtho. Just the other day ibetufold accused me and another player of being bots because we both sat out at the same time. (coincidence) I can understand his vigilance in the whole bot issue but dont call out every player on the site:) The bots are very exploitable so let them stay imo. They mostly just sit out in my experience so just gotta outlast them.

On the other hand, if in fact satoshi is using house bots (no opinion either way) that is not only unethical but probably in violation of some rules:)  I understand that u all are losing btc's per day but i hope there are no house bots to try and get some of that back. Also i have never seen a rep. for a company flame so hard on a customer, especially a customer that plays so much.

Anyway i hope this all gets sorted out so both parties feel comfortable in the future. Satoshi poker is my favorite btc site atm and i want to see continued success!!! great software, instant cashouts and perhaps extremely exploitable bots....whats not to love.

Oh and i am very interested in promoting satoshi poker as much as possible to gain a deeper players pool

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 01:44:17 PM

To be fair to both sides, my sn on satoshi is sootedtho. Just the other day ibetufold accused me and another player of being bots because we both sat out at the same time. (coincidence) I can understand his vigilance in the whole bot issue but dont call out every player on the site:) The bots are very exploitable so let them stay imo. They mostly just sit out in my experience so just gotta outlast them.

On the other hand, if in fact satoshi is using house bots (no opinion either way) that is not only unethical but probably in violation of some rules:)  I understand that u all are losing btc's per day but i hope there are no house bots to try and get some of that back. Also i have never seen a rep. for a company flame so hard on a customer, especially a customer that plays so much.

Anyway i hope this all gets sorted out so both parties feel comfortable in the future. Satoshi poker is my favorite btc site atm and i want to see continued success!!! great software, instant cashouts and perhaps extremely exploitable bots....whats not to love.

Oh and i am very interested in promoting satoshi poker as much as possible to gain a deeper players pool

I've gotta say... that seems pretty unprofessional to me. The way the site (anyone who represents them is essentially acting on behalf of the site) treats people, regardless of the reason, is just not right. The only other businesses I've seen do that have failed as a result.

You never argue with customers. If they are in the wrong and for whatever reason can't see that, just leave it be.

BitcoinFlush (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2013, 02:04:25 PM

On the other hand, if in fact satoshi is using house bots (no opinion either way) that is not only unethical but probably in violation of some rules:)  I understand that u all are losing btc's per day but i hope there are no house bots to try and get some of that back. Also i have never seen a rep. for a company flame so hard on a customer, especially a customer that plays so much.

I've gotta say... that seems pretty unprofessional to me. The way the site (anyone who represents them is essentially acting on behalf of the site) treats people, regardless of the reason, is just not right. The only other businesses I've seen do that have failed as a result.

You never argue with customers. If they are in the wrong and for whatever reason can't see that, just leave it be.
There are MANY players complaining about this certain individual on our site.

We have already said we are going to take a look at the problem, but instead he continues bashing us publicly when we have done nothing but give him easy games and a fair & honest environment to play in.

Regardless your points are duly noted, and we will try to lighten our approach with inflammatory customers. But please don't ask us to forgive public defamation and libel. Saying "we don't care" about the bots in our site is false, and goes against what we has already promised.

We have a pretty good track record of keeping our promises.

BitcoinFlush (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2013, 02:08:12 PM

On the other hand, if in fact satoshi is using house bots (no opinion either way) that is not only unethical but probably in violation of some rules:)  I understand that u all are losing btc's per day but i hope there are no house bots to try and get some of that back. Also i have never seen a rep. for a company flame so hard on a customer, especially a customer that plays so much.
There are no "house bots" being used at Satoshi Poker.

Even if we wanted to, we have enough feature requests and improvements to keep us busy for a year.

Satoshi Poker has never and will NEVER use in-house bots.

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 02:09:06 PM

There are MANY players complaining about this certain individual on our site.

We have already said we are going to take a look at the problem, but instead he continues bashing us publicly when we have done nothing but give him easy games and a fair & honest environment to play in.

Regardless your points are duly noted, and we will try to lighten our approach with inflammatory customers. But please don't ask us to forgive public defamation and libel. Saying "we don't care" about the bots in our site is false, and goes against what we have already promised.

I understand where you're coming from. But as someone who's made the same mistake you did... I learned. It costs way more than it's worth.

No matter what your service is, or how good it is, people will *always* flame and bash it. Even when they are customers. It doesn't really make sense, but for whatever reason people do that. I actually got a rating of a book I wrote a few years back where the person praised me, said it had everything he wanted and more, and was perfect, and then he docked every one of the ratings to 1 star. A few people gave 1 star and flamed me because it didn't have what they were looking for (a good analogy for the situation is you buying Fishing Weekly and getting pissed off because it doesn't have wedding planning tips for Paris).

You just get used to it after a while, :p.

BitcoinFlush (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2013, 02:11:40 PM

Sites back up sorry for the hiccup.

Our hosting provider had a late-night maintenance that we were not notified about.

Our sincere apologies.

grinandbearit

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 02:21:06 PM

i did not remember calling you a bot and i did not have any notes which i made for the bots.
maybe it was a missunderstanding(i remember sitouations where i talked about bots and people who are no bots think i talk about them)
or maybe i made a false accusation because some things looked suspicious. but i only talked with the admin about peope where not only me but some players think they are bots and asked for a ban. the admin in fact banned one while the owner seemed to play the account at this time and was talking the same shit like the other bot accounts when i exposed them on chat for beeing a bot.

so if he thinks a bot owner whould not watch the chat and react if somebody calls one of his bots a bot, then i dont understand why he banned the bot that day...

but as i said before it seems like the bots are gone now and thats all i want! so the 'holy crusade' was a success!!!!!
if the admin still thinks im the owner and does not see that this makes no sense at all i can not change that.  
but i can make a new account and continue crush the bot free tables now Smiley
sootedtho

Paddy's Pub Egg

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 02:22:26 PM

ty for quick response btcflush. i hope the flaming will stop on his end too.as u said he is profiting nearly 1 btc a day so his bashing/flaming does not make sense to me.

PRIMEDICE
sootedtho

Paddy's Pub Egg

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 02:28:30 PM

i did not remember calling you a bot and i did not have any notes which i made for the bots.
maybe it was a missunderstanding(i remember sitouations where i talked about bots and people who are no bots think i talk about them)
or maybe i made a false accusation because some things looked suspicious. but i only talked with the admin about peope where not only me but some players think they are bots and asked for a ban. the admin in fact banned one while the owner seemed to play the account at this time and was talking the same shit like the other bot accounts when i exposed them on chat for beeing a bot.

so if he thinks a bot owner whould not watch the chat and react if somebody calls one of his bots a bot, then i dont understand why he banned the bot that day...

but as i said before it seems like the bots are gone now and thats all i want! so the 'holy crusade' was a success!!!!!
if the admin still thinks im the owner and does not see that this makes no sense at all i can not change that.  
but i can make a new account and continue crush the bot free tables now Smiley

me thinks it was a misunderstanding, i was tired so i probably read what u said wrong:)

i have to know tho, are you trying to take satoshi down w/ ur youtube vids and such. just let the bots play and continue to profit!!!!

PRIMEDICE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: