Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:12:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 [273] 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 ... 437 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Minereum - First Self Mining Smart Contract  (Read 438027 times)
Beck9000

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 04:20:31 PM

Will the MNE-Artemine exchange rate be the fiat equivelant of eth or will us current MNE bagholders be given some sort of break or incentive? the coin was worth $13 before a lack of progress put it back to $1.

What is in this for current MNE holders?
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tonton99

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

What if I sold?

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 04:23:35 PM

There is still time for a rectification and allow only MNE for the exchange.
If not, reliability is at stake period.

CryptoMeister
shogun47

Activity: 1764
Merit: 554

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 04:24:30 PM

I'm back after a while because every time I check the price I get depressed, until now MNE has been my worst coin ever... Anyway I'm gonna hold and I'd like to understand one thing about the future (hopefully) version 2: those who already have Minereum don't automatically get the new coin as well, right? You have to choose which one you wanna keep?

Because I understand that from this message:
Keep in mind that Minereum will continue its own path independently of the new token and current holders will be able to convert MNE to the new token if they wish.

So what do we have to do, toss a coin and decide which token we want? I'm quite confused  Huh

What they mean:

We did a air drop and submitted 1000s of addresses and closed submissions in 24 hours. Generated 1000s of coins from our free accounts and been dumping it on everyone.

Volume dried up, price went to shit and no one interested anymore.

Do another new coin called it v2, separate from MNE and people can swap if they want. We get steal more coins and swap our free MNE also and dump on the new coin.

Shit reminds me of Zclassic and Zen...

This all has scam written all over it...

It's a fact that the OP holds thousands of addresses and dumped their minereum.  There is no way they distributed those over 4000 genesis addresses to that many unique people. Anyone that bought this will just continue to get dumped on as new minereum is generated everyday by those genesis addresses.

And there is no way for your dumb ass to verify that statement, you just shooting flaming shit out of your asshole and expect us to believe it's gold. It's pure speculation and even if it is so, where the fuck was you, complainers when the coin was trading at $8, why weren't you shitting yourself over the thread claiming the dev has multiple addresses and making all this money.
 Again, no one forced you too buy this coin, hold or dump your stake. am sure someone will gladly relieve it off you.

Keep in mind that Minereum will continue its own path independently of the new token and current holders will be able to convert MNE to the new token if they wish.

This verifies it, why create a whole new coin?

I was here back in April when the coin was launched, I wasn't happy when address submission was opened for only 24 hours. Didn't even give people a chance to enter but yet there's 4k+ submissions?

That would actually an interesting new route. Is that the case?

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
mnamshares

Activity: 120

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 04:37:22 PM

UPDATE

Hi Everyone,

We are now announcing more details about the next version of Minereum.

We want to introduce to our community Artemine.

Artemine is the Minereum 2.0 and will be launched as an ICO.

The first drafted Artemine Whitepaper can be seen here: http://artemine.org/ArtemineWhitepaperDraft0.1.pdf

We are still working on the project but for now we want to release this information so everyone knows in what we are working on.

As already mentioned before, both tokens (Minereum and Artemine) will be independent tokens, each of them with their own teams, exchanges, algorithms, etc. Both tokens will be running side by side.

For now, we invite you to have a look into the Artemine whitepaper.

More updates will follow soon, stay tuned!

Thank you very much for the Update.

But "Users​ ​will​ ​have​ ​the​ ​possibility​ ​to​ ​contribute​ ​in​ ​ETH​ ​or​ ​MNE", which is very bad.  It will not support MNE in any way.  You must need to invite contributions in MNE only (and burn them as well). It will helpful to both the MNE and ART.

Also there is no information about, how MNE genesis holders convert into ART Genesis holder (as you said earlier)?

I agree with this statement 100%.

If you accept ETH for the ART, both the tokens (MNE and ART) fail.

If you accept only MNE, both the tokens can benefit.
David0203

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 04:38:59 PM

Davood:
There will br a bonus or better exhange rate to use mne in ico the dev is not stupid.

What about the ico factory guys thats a very nice update to the token creation service
@Hakermania@

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 04:42:32 PM

I'm back after a while because every time I check the price I get depressed, until now MNE has been my worst coin ever... Anyway I'm gonna hold and I'd like to understand one thing about the future (hopefully) version 2: those who already have Minereum don't automatically get the new coin as well, right? You have to choose which one you wanna keep?

Because I understand that from this message:

So what do we have to do, toss a coin and decide which token we want? I'm quite confused  Huh

What they mean:

We did a air drop and submitted 1000s of addresses and closed submissions in 24 hours. Generated 1000s of coins from our free accounts and been dumping it on everyone.

Volume dried up, price went to shit and no one interested anymore.

Do another new coin called it v2, separate from MNE and people can swap if they want. We get steal more coins and swap our free MNE also and dump on the new coin.

Shit reminds me of Zclassic and Zen...

This all has scam written all over it...

It's a fact that the OP holds thousands of addresses and dumped their minereum.  There is no way they distributed those over 4000 genesis addresses to that many unique people. Anyone that bought this will just continue to get dumped on as new minereum is generated everyday by those genesis addresses.

And there is no way for your dumb ass to verify that statement, you just shooting flaming shit out of your asshole and expect us to believe it's gold. It's pure speculation and even if it is so, where the fuck was you, complainers when the coin was trading at $8, why weren't you shitting yourself over the thread claiming the dev has multiple addresses and making all this money.
 Again, no one forced you too buy this coin, hold or dump your stake. am sure someone will gladly relieve it off you.

This verifies it, why create a whole new coin?

I was here back in April when the coin was launched, I wasn't happy when address submission was opened for only 24 hours. Didn't even give people a chance to enter but yet there's 4k+ submissions?

That would actually an interesting new route. Is that the case?

At least was opened for everyone,what about bitcoincash only for the bitcoin owners....and what about byteball only for bitcoin owners....  Grin Grin Grin

_Crypto made easier than cash_
▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
curry2thaface

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 04:53:49 PM

Good update, but i have one concern about allowing ethereum to participate in the ico, it should be minereum only
Tonton99

What if I sold?

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 05:05:04 PM

I hope everyone feels better now. You got your post. Now go read the whitepaper and chill the fuck out.

Well Donkey, how do you feel about ETH being suddenly brought in the ICO?
You should have an opinion right? Anxious to hear your feedback on this? Still 100% sure about the reliability?

CryptoMeister
minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 05:08:06 PM

I think so as well, we are waiting this as if thats why it is MNE 2.0 and will work side by side. We are really screwed if ETH will also be a way to join the ICO.
It will be the best if MNE will be the only one, and all bought tokens will be burned.
And where is the point that the dev told that MNE 1.0 genesis addresses can be converted to MNE2.0 addresees?
skadoosh1

Activity: 33

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 06:03:39 PM

Hey dev, I sent you a PM discussing the proposals people have regarding this ico. The first option is having this ico as MNE only considering there should be a big incentive for supporters to move to this new coin. The second option, if eth has to stay, is that MNE supporters get a bonus percentage of ART when they participate in the ico or make the ico more expensive for eth in comparison to MNE. Both options will help supporters of the first coin.
_ATOmix_

Activity: 110
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 06:26:04 PM

This would only be fair that the first ICO round be MNE only.
skadoosh1

Activity: 33

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 06:36:56 PM

One more thing about the ico, if you are going to be asking ETH from new investors, your identity HAS TO BE KNOWN. It is part of how icos work right now if you want any serious consideration.
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 06:38:14 PM

What will be the purpose of MNE, and how will the original supporters of minereum (MNE holders) be rewarded for supporting this project? I can't imagine minereum basically just creating a new coin and giving the MNE holders the finger

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
 ██                                            ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
Münzpräger

Activity: 1596
Merit: 362

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 06:43:26 PM

UPDATE

Hi Everyone,

We are now announcing more details about the next version of Minereum.

We want to introduce to our community Artemine.

Artemine is the Minereum 2.0 and will be launched as an ICO.

The first drafted Artemine Whitepaper can be seen here: http://artemine.org/ArtemineWhitepaperDraft0.1.pdf

We are still working on the project but for now we want to release this information so everyone knows in what we are working on.

As already mentioned before, both tokens (Minereum and Artemine) will be independent tokens, each of them with their own teams, exchanges, algorithms, etc. Both tokens will be running side by side.

For now, we invite you to have a look into the Artemine whitepaper.

More updates will follow soon, stay tuned!

I know this is just the first draft for MNE 2.0 so please consider the following for future drafts:

MNE 2.0 is Artemine, so Artemine is the new version of MNE. It has to be a new token because MNE is based on an immutable smart contract. If it were a regular coin, Artemine would have been called a patch or an update for MNE. There wouldn‘t be an ICO for sure.

If the dev says that MNE will be developed independently then please tell me why anyone would use MNE when Artemine is simply the better and updated version of MNE? It will have what people have missed in MNE. For example, transferable genesis addresses or selling them to name a few things. If MNE is supposed to have a future, there should be an updated roadmap asap, and this roadmap should include MNE-exclusive features that Artemine won‘t have.

With MNE and ART  being very similiar otherwise, but the latter having better features, it seems likely that MNE will never recover on the exchanges, let alone have a future. This should be taken into account when planning the ICO. MNE should absolutely enjoy preferred treatment when it comes to the contribution methods. If it won‘t, the dev will have to deal with angry investors for a long time.

As for Artemine,  I don‘t see the incentive to lock up your funds for 47 years. MNE was a free airdrop and each and every day you get some interest by receiving the auto-mined MNE you have nothing paid for.
If you buy an Artemine genesis address, however, you pay upfront for every coin in that address but all coins will be locked up for years and only be released in tiny increments through the mining process. Where‘s the gain in that? That‘s like buying an Asic miner and then immedeately stop mining when you have have mined enough BTC to pay it off. You will actually lose money this way due to the missed opportunities to invest your locked up funds in.
The easiest solution would be a bonus structure of some sort. If you do x, e.g. participate early in the ICO, participate using MNE etc., you‘ll get more coins in your address.

Still, 47 years seems too long a time horizon for 99% of people in crypto if you have to pay for it. You could get creative with the mining algorythm though. Addresses with fewer coins could mine faster/slower than those with more coins, or  you could let people decide upfront about the total time it takes to deplete the address and so on. Maybe even let addresses partially refill themselves after a certain amount of time if certain conditions were met. Simulate mining power so that addresses can mine faster than others if the holders sacrifice/invest something. That could be MNE as well. It would  speed up the mining process. There are endless possibilities.
Tonton99

What if I sold?

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 06:49:36 PM

I don't know about you all in this community but this smells like something is rotten in Denmark.
To me it feels like a sneaky act to bring in ETH to raise money and this act alone moves MNE away from it's sole believe that it should be carried by tech and support by its community. Besides it is an insult to all the supportive bag holders if this thing goes through since they did a lot of unpaid PR for MNE.  

I hope Dev quickly comes around just to state that he made a mistake even considering ETH. This does not make sense to me yet besides a desperate attempt to raise capital for something, The initial thought was to exchange MNE to ART and have MNE burned along the process. I can not imagine that the ETH gets burned so there you go, it has become a money thing all of a sudden.

Screwing and scamming can easily substitute each other so be very careful how to proceed. If done nasty it will stick forever, that's for sure.

There must be a benefit for MNE investors since MNE is directly involved in this whole exchange thing. Otherwise it would have been smart not to involve MNE in this whole venture in the first place. But its too late for that so come up with a good solution for an issue that is created by (hopefully) a temporary laps of reason.

CryptoMeister
minereum (OP)

Activity: 455
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 07:00:45 PM

Hi All,

Just to clarify why we are adding ETH to the ICO, and why that is important:

1. We are discussing with partners for the ICO, these partners need to get paid. If we pay them in MNE this will create an incentive for them to sell MNE and therefore it will be bad for the MNE ecosystem as lots of MNE will be in few hands.

2. While Minereum launch was an isolated announcement on bitcointalk, Artemine will be much bigger than that, and with bigger audience we need to facilitate the way people can join, for new comers ETH is the option in (all) ICOs.

3. By adding ETH it doesn't mean at all that it's bad for MNE, for the contrary:

First, there is more likely wood for new people to join Artemine, and new people that know about Artemine will also know about Minereum for the first time.

And second, All received MNEs will be burned in any case, so the more MNE join Artemine, the less supply there will be in Minereum which is good for the ecosystem.

4. In Artemine, we are allowing users to put their Genesis Addresses for Sale (Automatically), that means, if you are a MNE holder you will have the option to create one (or more) Artemine Addresses, and if you convert your MNE into ART, you will not only get ART but you will also get access to this new market we are trying to create.

About the conversion of Genesis Addresses:

- Users will be able get Artemine by participating with MNE, this includes Genesis Address Holders. They will be able to send the (available) coins from their address and convert into Artemine.

I hope it clarifies, we know it's not easy to please everyone but after the long discussions we had in our team this is what was decided.

Minereum - The First Self Mining Smart Contract

WEBSITE Ξ TWITTER Ξ TELEGRAM Ξ WHITEPAPER Ξ  MINEREUM V2 PLATFORM Ξ  HOWTO TUTORIAL
mmfiore

Activity: 808
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 07:26:26 PM

I hold the minereum too. Lot of time to have the coins, but i m really optimist on the good way he take. A little invest for me but i hope a good one.

▄██▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ███████████ ██  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀███▌
       ▄                  ▐██
     ▄██▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▐██▄
    ▄██    ██▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▀
 ▄███▀     █ ▄█▀ ▄▄▄           ▄██▄
██  ██     █ █  █████  █ ▄    ██  ██
 ▀██▀            ▀▀▀ ▄██ █     ███▀
     ▄            ▄▄██▀ ▄█   ▄██▌
    ▀██▄          ▄▄▄▄▄█▀   ▄██
      ██▄                   ▀▀
       ▀███▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ██  ██████████  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀██▀

▄██▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ███████████ ██  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀███▌
       ▄                  ▐██
     ▄██▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▐██▄
    ▄██    ██▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▀
 ▄███▀     █ ▄█▀ ▄▄▄           ▄██▄
██  ██     █ █  █████  █ ▄    ██  ██
 ▀██▀            ▀▀▀ ▄██ █     ███▀
     ▄            ▄▄██▀ ▄█   ▄██▌
    ▀██▄          ▄▄▄▄▄█▀   ▄██
      ██▄                   ▀▀
       ▀███▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ██  ██████████  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀██▀
PRE-REGISTER NOW FOR
THE MAIN TOKENSALE

██
██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
   ██
   ██
.MONETIZE YOUR IOT DATA!.

Telegram
Twitter
▄▄███████████████████████████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀██████████
█████████▌ ██          █▌ ██  █████████
██████████▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄  ▐█████████
█████████▀▀█████████████████  ▀████████
████████  ▄███▀ ▄▄▄▄█████████▌ ▀███████
██████▀  ▄██▀ ▄█▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄███████
███▀▀▀  ███▌ ▄█ ▄█▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀███
██▌ ██ ▐███▌ █▌ █ ▐█▌ █▌ █ ▐███  ██ ▐██
███▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄█▀ ▄█ ▐███▌  ▄▄███
███████▀▀██████████▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄███▀  ██████
███████▄  █████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀  ███████
████████▄  ▀█████████████████▄▄████████
██████████    ▀██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▌ ██ ▐█         ██ ▐█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████
▀▀███████████████████████████████████▀▀
breezeattack

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 07:41:57 PM

Hi All,

1. We are discussing with partners for the ICO, these partners need to get paid. If we pay them in MNE this will create an incentive for them to sell MNE and therefore it will be bad for the MNE ecosystem as lots of MNE will be in few hands.

2. While Minereum launch was an isolated announcement on bitcointalk, Artemine will be much bigger than that, and with bigger audience we need to facilitate the way people can join, for new comers ETH is the option in (all) ICOs.

3. By adding ETH it doesn't mean at all that it's bad for MNE, for the contrary:

First, there is more likely wood for new people to join Artemine, and new people that know about Artemine will also know about Minereum for the first time.

And second, All received MNEs will be burned in any case, so the more MNE join Artemine, the less supply there will be in Minereum which is good for the ecosystem.

4. In Artemine, we are allowing users to put their Genesis Addresses for Sale (Automatically), that means, if you are a MNE holder you will have the option to create one (or more) Artemine Addresses, and if you convert your MNE into ART, you will not only get ART but you will also get access to this new market we are trying to create.

- Users will be able get Artemine by participating with MNE, this includes Genesis Address Holders. They will be able to send the (available) coins from their address and convert into Artemine.

I hope it clarifies, we know it's not easy to please everyone but after the long discussions we had in our team this is what was decided.

So what will the exchange rate be for purchasing ART with MNE?

From the whitepaper it says, "For example assuming the exchange rate between ETH and ART is 1 to 1000, users
contributing 1 ETH will get 1000 ART in their Genesis Address. This amount will then be
automatically mined for X amount of years. (The same applies for MNE contributions)"

Does that mean 1 MNE is also worth 1000 ART Huh? The way it's worded makes it seem that way, that's a big deal if so. It would be much better to buy MNE for ART than to use ETH in that case.
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 08:02:09 PM

Hi All,

So what will the exchange rate be for purchasing ART with MNE?

From the whitepaper it says, "For example assuming the exchange rate between ETH and ART is 1 to 1000, users
contributing 1 ETH will get 1000 ART in their Genesis Address. This amount will then be
automatically mined for X amount of years. (The same applies for MNE contributions)"

Does that mean 1 MNE is also worth 1000 ART Huh? The way it's worded makes it seem that way, that's a big deal if so. It would be much better to buy MNE for ART than to use ETH in that case.

I believe a price hasn't been set yet. That was just an example

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 08:03:07 PM

I hope everyone feels better now. You got your post. Now go read the whitepaper and chill the fuck out.

Well Donkey, how do you feel about ETH being suddenly brought in the ICO?
You should have an opinion right? Anxious to hear your feedback on this? Still 100% sure about the reliability?

I personally don't have an issue with it. Though ETH is technically a competitor, it will be naive not to acknowledge, that it's had a better adoption rate. With ETH implementation it might bring new blood to the mix. Individuals that might have been uninterested in dealing directly with MNE. And if there is a substantial interest in ART, it will inadvertently result in a substantial decrease of MNE.

Sure in a way it's a middle finger to MNE as a whole, but hopefully, the decrease in MNE supply will increase the price.
Also, if someone decides to utilize MNE tech to create a token that's not a joke i.e 300 token ( yeah the vid was super funny) That will improve the value and supply will be scarce.

Am hoping for a bitcoindark-komodo situation. I know the tech is not the same but am using it as an analogy.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Pages: « 1 ... 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 [273] 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 ... 437 »
  Print  

Jump to: