Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:43:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 190 »
  Print  
Author Topic: VERITASEUM DISCUSSION THREAD  (Read 250992 times)
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 06:48:32 PM

I said to Masiah that the bounty sheet should be made public for transparency sake, I was given 7.2 veri token for twitter bounty and I believe something is quite wrong with the calculation because 50,000 tokens was allocated to bounty campaigns out of which 20% of it go to twitter that is 10,000 token. So it is not possible for me to have 7 tokens out of 10,000 tokens because I was in the campaign for more than 4 weeks.

If the spreadsheet is not made public I will need to report to the moderator on the forum to see to this.

What I don't understand here is why Masiah decided to hide all the bounty stakes informtion. Please for transparency sake make the bounty sheet public for all to see

I don't appreciate being threatened. Go ahead and report to the moderator, and you will never do business with us again. The bounty pool was for "up to $50k". We can't simple put a static $50k in the pool without knowing the partiipants, because one person (like you) can show up and literally expect $50k for sending a dozen tweets.
What's so egregious is that you were compensated $700 for sending a few twets, and you are a super influential celebrity, nor do you have 60,000 followers, yet you complain and threaten.

The allocation has a subjective component to it because we need to ascertaian whether a true effort was made on our behalf, and whether tha effort waa actually and materially additive to the project. When there is signifiant gray area, we have erred on the side of generosity. Speaking of which, you were paid $700 for a few Tweets, and your threatening us!

We have decided to extend the bounty program since the alotment has not be siffciently consumed (less than 80 people participated, I believe - but I'm not sure), but we don't want to attract the type who want to extort us because we won't pay more than $700 fora few Tweets to a very limited audience.

What is the issues with all these developers, nobody force you guys to do bounty campaigns, I believe the project would have been successful without any bounty program and you guys should erase the wrong notion in your head that bounty hunters don't participate in ICOs.
What I'm asking for is transparency and it shocking that you changed the term of the bounty from 50,000k Veritas tokens

These were some of your post on the bounty tokens

Here's the link to the program https://blog.veritaseum.com/current-analysis/1-blog/226-veritaseum-crowdsale-bounty-program
... and here's the summary,  in a nutshell. It's pretty generous...
Veritaseum
A  Analysis
Thursday, 27 April 2017 15:19
Veritaseum Crowdsale Bounty Program Featured
Written by   Reggie Middleton
font size   Print Email Be the first to comment!
Rate this item1 2 3 4 5 (0 votes)

Veritaseum Crowdsale Bounty Program
Veritaseum was built by leveraging disruption, distributive network effects and the power of the crowd. In continuing with this mantra, we’re sponsoring a bounty program for any and all Veritaseum supporters to earn VERI, the token that drives Veritaseum’s products and services.

Reward Structure:
Up to fifty thousand (20,000) Veritas (VERI)  will be rewarded for participating in the following Bounty categories:
Bitcointalk Signatures and Avatar: 20%
Translation: 15%
Blog Posts: 20%
Twitter: 20%
Facebook: TBD
Reddit: TBD
Telegram: TBD
To earn VERI, simply accumulate points by the end of the VERI crowdsale (May 26, 2017). At the end of the crowdsale, points for each category will be added up and used to calculate the number of VERI you will receive. The number of VERI you will receive for a particular bounty category is proportional to the number of points you’ve earned in that category.
For example, if:
You have 1 point in the Bitcointalk signature/avatar program
There are a total of 200 people in the Bitcointalk signature/avatar program who have each earned 1 point
At the end of the crowdsale, there are 4,000 VERI allocated to Newsletter Subscription
Then you will earn 4,000 * 1 / 200 = 20 VERI, currently about $380 USD.

Another when you were asked for clarification

Apologies for the typo. It is "up to FIFTY thousand (50,000)". We'll look at the translation form as well. Let me know of any other issues, comments or questions.
Veritas is priced at .033 ether. We have created a bounty pool of up to $104,000 at today's exchange rate. We really want community participation in this project.

What I'm asking for is to make the spreadsheet public for transparency sake, so you know who get what.  

Do you want to tell me the Signature campaign is still on base on your subjective opinion.

heymann

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 07:00:51 PM

Meanwhile, in other more important news, nobody cares that you spent little effort to change one's signature on a bitcoin blog and made a few posts.  I've been here for quite a while, and instead of spending my time bitching about how little free money Reggie gave me, I'm sopping up suckers selling VERI today AND I was in on the ICO.

peer to peer capital markets
Let's see, Pan-Caribbean Euro possibilities
bot to bot trading
as a platform for a bunch of other interesting things

So if I received 7 tokens that may end up representing real tangible wealth seems kind of churlish to bring this up in a public forum.

Talk about looking a gift horse in the mouth.  By doing so you opened the door to the spread of FUD.

"People don't understand what they have with these Veritaseum tokens"
hangthebanksters

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 07:48:49 PM

Meanwhile, in other more important news, nobody cares that you spent little effort to change one's signature on a bitcoin blog and made a few posts.  I've been here for quite a while, and instead of spending my time bitching about how little free money Reggie gave me, I'm sopping up suckers selling VERI today AND I was in on the ICO.

bot to bot trading

So if I received 7 tokens that may end up representing real tangible wealth seems kind of churlish to bring this up in a public forum.

Talk about looking a gift horse in the mouth.  By doing so you opened the door to the spread of FUD.

You probably bought some of mine... I just wanted to hedge and get my original investment back...which I did and then converted to Bitcoin which then I converted to physical silver with 0 cap gains tax Smiley
Now I can relax and hang in for the long position. I believe in the project and see great potential to investors.
siaynoq

Activity: 124

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 08:12:55 PM

Thank you to all at Veritaseum.  Is there anything that someone can do to help out other than being a twit? lol. Also, after doing research into the founder Reggie Middleton, i can say that i now love Reggie Middleton lol. Cheers, and as always, Siaynoq.
heymann

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 08:19:28 PM

bot to bot trading

You probably bought some of mine... I just wanted to hedge and get my original investment back...which I did and then converted to Bitcoin which then I converted to physical silver with 0 cap gains tax Smiley
Now I can relax and hang in for the long position. I believe in the project and see great potential to investors.

I understand.  Makes perfect sense, I agree.  Yet, I must say me and a bunch of my peeps are grateful  Smiley

"People don't understand what they have with these Veritaseum tokens"
jbl888

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 08:42:42 PM

So glad I selected "Ignore" for John999 ... All I see is "This user is currently ignored." ... let me guess (I have telepathic abilities you know) ... he's still a jackass?

Wink
AltCity

Activity: 107

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 08:57:10 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2017, 12:21:00 PM by mprep

What I don't understand here is why Masiah decided to hide all the bounty stakes informtion. Please for transparency sake make the bounty sheet public for all to see

I believe that this is not possible. The terms of the bounty program did not state that a public accounting would be made; only that money had been set aside for those that contacted Veritaseum and could prove their participation. It also was my understanding that this was at the full discretion of Veritaseum, not that all participants would be splitting a lump sum. Their are certainly disclosure implications as well as how PII may be shared for releasing such a document. Your dissatisfaction does not allow you to make blanket decisions for the group. Nor can you expose private participants who wish to maintain their privacy.

I'm quite appalled by your attitude and as a holder of VERI I'm sick of you wasting their time. The crowdsale was to raise funds to build the company. They were generous, and if I'm reading this right you did get 7 VERI for a few tweets. If this is the exposure a bounty program brings I think I will be advocating for pure advertising in the future. The bang for the buck cannot be worth this hassle.

Nomura Wants to Charge Clients $134,000 for Premium Research
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-06-22/nomura-quoted-134-000-for-premium-research-as-mifid-ban-looms

As the European ban on bundling research with brokerage services looms, Nomura Holdings Inc. has proposed that clients pay as much as 120,000 euros ($134,000) a year to access their favorite analysts.

That’s what the Japanese bank quoted in April for an all-inclusive "premium offering," according to a pricing document seen by Bloomberg News. While Nomura said pricing is still fluid and it’s being flexible in talks with clients, the guidance may indicate how banks and their clients will settle on how to value something they’ve rarely charged for.

The European Union’s MiFID II regulations, which will be enforced from Jan. 3, aim to tackle conflicts of interest by requiring asset managers to separate the trading commissions they pay from investment-research fees.

Nomura’s premium offering includes all analyst reports on global economics, fixed income, credit and foreign exchange, as well as services such as access to analysts and invitations to events. Different "a la carte" options would let clients purchase research reports only, with extra per-hour fees to talk to analysts of varying seniority at rates still to be determined.

--- Comment ---
This type of unbundled explicit fee structure could be a market for Veritaseum. Note this fee is per client. A large bank would have 10's of thousands of clients.
dave3

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 09:45:00 PM

The research and analysis aspect of Veritaseum is a big deal.

Perhaps the bitcoin and crypto community don't have a full appreciation for it, but I think in the sort of financial circles that Veritaseum may be targeting, it's very important.  It provides data to support trading actions (not just in deciding what to buy or sell, but in being able to explain and justify their actions and position to their clients).
Masiah

Activity: 37

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 09:59:03 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2017, 12:21:18 PM by mprep

i hold quite abit of veri , i also sold a quitebit of veri. Veriruns and relies on ethereum. I love Veri but ethereumhas many security risks and cannot handle a bunch of crypto icos. Its highly unlikely ethereum is ready for what veri says its gonna do. ethereum network is not ready for prime time

If the the ethereum network does become unsafe Veritaseum can be ported to other blockchains.

I said to Masiah that the bounty sheet should be made public for transparency sake, I was given 7.2 veri token for twitter bounty and I believe something is quite wrong with the calculation because 50,000 tokens was allocated to bounty campaigns out of which 20% of it go to twitter that is 10,000 token. So it is not possible for me to have 7 tokens out of 10,000 tokens because I was in the campaign for more than 4 weeks.

If the spreadsheet is not made public I will need to report to the moderator on the forum to see to this.

We said up to 50,000 VERI will be allocated to the bounty program. At $100 per VERI, we choose not to allocate the full 50,000 among 78 participants with some repeats.
Dorky

Activity: 392

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 01:24:02 AM

We said up to 50,000 VERI will be allocated to the bounty program. At $100 per VERI, we choose not to allocate the full 50,000 among 78 participants with some repeats.

7 VERI (around $700) for some tweets is some generous overpayment to me.
If Veritaseum pays more than that I would be real pissed why someone get paid so exorbitantly for so little work.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
goldenmean618

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 04:05:20 AM
Last edit: June 23, 2017, 12:20:31 PM by mprep

So the block chain revolution is going to change the world...it is in it's infancy and you are witnessing the metamorphosis of a robust, decentralized, platform to move value around the globe, peer-to-peer, faster and with no counter-party trust, and so much more.  Many of the parasitic types will become elevator operators.  I wish them well and no hard feelings...evolution is painful when you resist it...Always had great respect for Reggie and Cliff High as thinking men who know how to accomplish things and speak truth to power...investment-grade character in my opinion.  Imagine this...a token that has built-in price discovery...anything on an index can be valued to something else through derivative exposure...direct peer-to-peer.  It is interesting if you are an institutional investor, multi-national, or sovereign.  How much value will be exchanged using veri?  Could get a little unreal in not too distant future.  Now imagine that the token has 1/100,000,000 million of the value exchanged using veri...and big money figures out how useful, efficient, and unique veri is.  More than just that utilitarian value... Say you deploy a contract with x amount of veri and x amount of ethereum.  A little of the etherium is converted to gas and the rest becomes your principle.  The veri token allows your principle investment to be "seen" by autonomous robots that can self-execute smart-contracts to morph into the crypto du-jour, and other markets in the future, allowing intelligent, efficient, derivative exposure guided by the investment analysis machine at veri, coded into autonomous robots, and set-free to start morphing in what is already a scorching investment space.  Rental tokens will only exist if they are either too expensive to buy or no one will sell-them...because those contracts might keep going...as lonsand?  Nope. Wait until the team has a chance to roll it out?  Yup. Do the math if institutional money gets in AND the bots way out-produce the gas price.  My gut says they pull it off.  Think before you sell.  g as the bots beat the gas price to change exposure it will generate profits that could be paid quarterly...perpetually.  Don't have enough etherium to pay for gas and have a meaningful principle...bet someone with a small fortune in etherium would love to deploy a contract with your veri to get it recognized by the smart-bots programmed to autonomously morph that investment into the investment team's crypto(to start) (derivative) of choice.   Maybe there is a reason patents are involved.

obviously didn't proof read that...I guess my point is that holding is wise and 7 veri might end up giving you potential for a large upside in a perpetual way if you are patient.
azmojo

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 05:13:18 AM
Last edit: June 23, 2017, 06:09:52 AM by azmojo

7 VERI (around $700) for some tweets is some generous overpayment to me.
If Veritaseum pays more than that I would be real pissed why someone get paid so exorbitantly for so little work.

To be fair, it wasn't worth $700 when the bounty program was announced. I could offer you an ounce of gold for an item worth $1275USD, close to the current spot price, today, but if gold jumps to $5000 tomorrow that doesn't make me or my offer/deal "generous" in retrospect. Compensation should be based on what it was worth when the offer was made, not when it was paid. The only out here is that the Qty of tokens was not specified, but again, the compensation should be based on Qty of tokens based on value at time of offer/acceptance, not at time of payment.

Please no one misunderstand me. I am appreciative for the bounty I have received. I am just making a point that the compensation should be based on the parameters at the time of offer & acceptance, not at the time of payment. The fact that market value of VERI went from ~$2 to ~$100 during that time should not change the qty of tokens offered as payment (and I'm not saying that it has).

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
████▀                                       ▀████
███                                           ███
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███                                           ███
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|
Dorky

Activity: 392

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 06:15:46 AM

To be fair, it wasn't worth $700 when the bounty program was announced. I could offer you an ounce of gold for an item worth $1275USD, close to the current spot price, today, but if gold jumps to $5000 tomorrow that doesn't make me or my offer/deal "generous" in retrospect. Compensation should be based on what it was worth when the offer was made, not when it was paid. The only out here is that the Qty of tokens was not specified, but again, the compensation should be based on Qty of tokens based on value at time of offer/acceptance, not at time of payment.

Please no one misunderstand me. I am appreciative for the bounty I have received. I am just making a point that the compensation should be based on the parameters at the time of offer & acceptance, not at the time of payment. The fact that market value of VERI went from ~$2 to ~$100 during that time should not change the qty of tokens offered as payment (and I'm not saying that it has).

I understand. Your point is valid too.
Maybe paying you 7 VERI was not in their mind, but $700 is, and thus that 7 VERI reflected that dollar amount.
Like, if VERI was at $20, you would get 35 VERI instead.
Just my opinion.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
Gen6:6

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 08:12:21 AM

I think the bounty issue has been done to death. Some people got free money - not sure what the problem really is.

Real issues in hand - the pan-Caribbean progress and exchange listings. Reggie, any news on either?

Thanks for your hard work. Exciting times.
paulmaritz

Activity: 672
Merit: 274

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 08:14:45 AM

So glad I selected "Ignore" for John999 ... All I see is "This user is currently ignored." ... let me guess (I have telepathic abilities you know) ... he's still a jackass?

Wink

haha You got that right!  Grin
royalfestus

Activity: 2422
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 08:31:56 AM

I believe the reward was reviewed cos fewer people participated and stake would have been really massive, to the earlier post the stake would not have been that big if up to 2000 participated. Just the way it has always been. The exchange are fewer so limited those are interested to  purchase and I cant believe it was almost as equal to ethereum in the past days.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
paulmaritz

Activity: 672
Merit: 274

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 08:55:44 AM

Dude, why did you have to threaten them? The best policy is to sort out such issues in private and to be reasonable.  Cool
Gen6:6

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 12:22:03 PM

Does anybody have any experience in how long under "normal" conditions a new coin/token generally gets listed on a major exchange? I heard that it normally takes only a little time after an ICO and that VERI was taking ages. I thought by the end of this month surely this token would be tradable to the masses via a main exchange, but the end of the month is only a week away now.

So what is the "normal" wait time, or am I asking how long a piece of string is?
JuanHungLo

Activity: 935
Merit: 1001

I don't always drink...

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 12:28:05 PM

How long does it take to grease the palm of the exchange operator?
Or perhaps you have a different plan?
Perhaps you want to create perceived shortage?
Perhaps you want to foster interest under the radar?
You really need to think out of the box to understand what I think is going on here.

Bull markets are born on pessimism, grow on skepticism, mature on optimism, and die on euphoria. - John Templeton

Activity: 65

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2017, 12:36:47 PM

Does anybody have any experience in how long under "normal" conditions a new coin/token generally gets listed on a major exchange? I heard that it normally takes only a little time after an ICO and that VERI was taking ages. I thought by the end of this month surely this token would be tradable to the masses via a main exchange, but the end of the month is only a week away now.

So what is the "normal" wait time, or am I asking how long a piece of string is?

The way I'm looking at it is this, the longer it takes to list the more value is added to the product anyway Cool

Regarding compensation to twitter users, as a VERITAS.1 holder from 2015 you guys have been very well rewarded, be happy and stop whining!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 190 »
  Print  

Jump to: