Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:19:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 190 »
  Print  
Author Topic: VERITASEUM DISCUSSION THREAD  (Read 250993 times)
Gen6:6

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 02:40:51 PM

EtherDelta is DECENTRALISED!! Hence whatever people want to do with orders or whatever mistakes they make, sticks.

Funny how people want to ban exchanges like EtherDelta in the world of crypto which was originally all about the decentralisation of things... LOL.

How about we just let EtherDelta be the marketplace it is that people can freely use and if they want to make silly orders then fine, let them make silly orders.

If you cannot figure EtherDelta out, how the heck can you figure out a whitepaper or what a potential ICO is all about?Huh?? It's not rocket science.

WeatlhTransfer

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 02:45:25 PM

I post the median price in my sig every day. Unless you know what you're doing you shouldn't be buying or selling outside of this band. (today 0.2916 <sellers> 0.3077 <buyers> 0.3333) Since Etherdelta is a distributed exchange, and takers can take any order, it is going to have these regressions.

VERI is a complicated piece of software. It is not an investment. Those who wish to accumulate can still use Etherdelta; the reward down the road will be apparent when the services are rolled out from Veritaseum. Speculators or people looking for a get rich token should steer clear. VERI is software to buy services. This is how they are accounted for.

As I stated before. I have no intent to sell VERI until hits at least 1000 USD. And for sure not major part of my tokens. This does not mean that I do not wish that real market would dictate normal price without non stop price flipflopping. Nor that I don't want to earn some profit to invest in other ICOs. But listing VERI on fake exchange will not allow me/us to do anything with VERI. Call me speculator if you want but what I want is to earn some money and invest it in other projects. So I am asking once again anyone here: How much do we need to pay any major exchange to actually list VERI? Because numerous emails, tweets, videos, blogs and reaching out to at least 6 exchanges hasn't changed a thing.
WeatlhTransfer

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 02:51:41 PM

EtherDelta is DECENTRALISED!! Hence whatever people want to do with orders or whatever mistakes they make, sticks.

Funny how people want to ban exchanges like EtherDelta in the world of crypto which was originally all about the decentralisation of things... LOL.

How about we just let EtherDelta be the marketplace it is that people can freely use and if they want to make silly orders then fine, let them make silly orders.

If you cannot figure EtherDelta out, how the heck can you figure out a whitepaper or what a potential ICO is all about?Huh?? It's not rocket science.

Tell this to poor Mehmet Ozturk@mto_46_twitter that he is f***** dumb. It seems that you have misread what was posted. So please do go back and read it again. You know how price is displayed on coinmarket cap and similar sites. I know as well. But many poor sods just see the price listed on coin market cap and see 300% rise in price. So once again. Delta is actually harmful to our token because the prices that are displayed on coinmarket cap and similar sites are very misleading. It would be much better if delta would be banned from selling VERI. It is just damaging us holders and potential buyers.
WeatlhTransfer

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 03:10:58 PM

Perhaps would be the best to simply ask coinmarket and other sites where VERI is listed to remove token from their lists until it hits any major exchange. 
AltCity

Activity: 107

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2017, 03:18:22 PM

It would be much better if delta would be banned from selling VERI. It is just damaging us holders and potential buyers.
You can't ban a decentralized exchange from listing a decentralized asset. VERI are software tokens, for purchasing services from Veritaseum.
Now would be a great time for those who don't appreciate this to cash out. At this time, Etherdelta is a useful platform and when and which exchanges will list this in the future will be dependent on the services that Veritaseum offers; that will drive demand. I predict when we reach 1/1 parity with ether that will be when exchanges become interested in VERI.

WeatlhTransfer

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 03:23:43 PM

You can't ban a decentralized exchange from listing a decentralized asset.
As I wouldn't know this ...

Etherdelta is a useful platform
It is not useful unless you want to buy some cheap VERI. It is actually harmful.

I predict when we reach 1/1 parity with ether that will be when exchanges become interested in VERI.

Perhaps. But I doubt. We will see.
AltCity

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2017, 03:27:51 PM

poor Mehmet Ozturk@mto_46_twitter that he is f***** dumb.
Agreed.
He put in a sell order for VERI expecting 1/1 for ether and the market didn't take it. I see no evidence he was ripped off. Just ignorant in my opinion.
We can cure ignorance. Dumb not so much.
Dorky

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 04:00:52 PM

If you guys can convince Reggie to give VERI holders the opportunity to earn from the fees charged to users in using Veritaseum's services, then the price of VERI may adjust upward by at least 5 times, never mind where VERI is listed.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
AltCity

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2017, 04:29:11 PM

If you guys can convince Reggie to give VERI holders the opportunity to earn from the fees charged to users in using Veritaseum's services, then the price of VERI may adjust upward by at least 5 times, never mind where VERI is listed.
A percentage of VERI tokens sent to a time-locked contract would accomplish the same effect as well (thus the tokens taken off the market would be similar to a long duration instrument). Requiring interaction with existing token holders is not necessary. This of course is speculation.
ericmuyser

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 04:39:04 PM

Why is there only 2M in circulation? Where is the other 98M?
Haddem

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 06:17:42 PM

Why is there only 2M in circulation? Where is the other 98M?

This has been explained at length multiple times in the thread.
azmojo

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 06:57:40 PM

Does it usually take this long for a new coin/token to get listed on a major exchange? I'm not trying to be negative, just asking a question.

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
████▀                                       ▀████
███                                           ███
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|
Haddem

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 06:59:14 PM

Does it usually take this long for a new coin/token to get listed on a major exchange? I'm not trying to be negative, just asking a question.

It seems the exchanges are kind of ignoring VERI..
AltCity

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2017, 07:12:07 PM

It seems the exchanges are kind of ignoring VERI..

“First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win.”

― Mahatma Gandhi
WeatlhTransfer

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 07:16:51 PM

More like avoiding like a plague. As to answer your question. Some of them are not listed but vast majority is listed within a month or so. Some are listed even before the ICO (e.g. GNOSIS) or during the ICO (like SNT). There were already discussions why it wasn't listed so far. From disruptive business model for exchanges to major exchanges not participating in the ICO. So they don't have any tokens and can't turn huge sums of money. Another which I suspect might be the case is that you need to "bribe" major exchanges to be listed there. At least first one or two. The rest are following soon. Take your pick why is not listed yet.
Masiah

Activity: 37

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2017, 07:41:27 PM

Hi
Masiah,
Hope you are doing
great. I'm waiting for hearing
back from you. Almost week ago I was send you an
up-dated twitter audit report via e-mail, later by pm here as well.
But seems like you forget about my participation in Veritaseum crowdfund
bounty campaign.
Actually I'm not in hurry. But a
feedback from you was expected and would
highly appreciated.

Thanks

[/quote]

You did not earn any points for the twitter bounty
Fern

Activity: 247
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 07:55:27 PM

The exchanges are awash with money and struggling to keep up with support so they're not desperate to list anymore coins.

Veri is a long term play, just like Polo not listing Waves and evntually Bittrex picking it many months later - if the product is good enough, some exchange will pick it up an eventually it will rise. It's only been a month guys, just be patient. Exchanges are all going decentralized anyway, with Waves, Etherdelta, Komodo BarterDEX, HEAT etc. Polo and Bittrex will be legacy centralised exchanges.

I am waiting on the alpha client which is I believe due out in the next month or so. It would be nice to see something concrete so to speak.

azmojo

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 08:18:39 PM

The exchanges are awash with money and struggling to keep up with support so they're not desperate to list anymore coins.
That's probably true. But I'm sure they also realize that to grow revenue they need to add new coins & tokens and recognize that there is a significant 'first to have' advantage.
While I think bribes could help (and why not kick some VERI to some of these exchanges if you're the dev?), at some point you lose more than the amount of the bribe by not being the first major exchange to handle a coin. For the devs, getting VERI on a major exchange is or should be a major milestone that will help bolster the token/technology and make it easier to sell to institutional buyers.

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
████▀                                       ▀████
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|
eye4bd

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 08:27:47 PM

Hi
Masiah,
Hope you are doing
great. I'm waiting for hearing
back from you. Almost week ago I was send you an
up-dated twitter audit report via e-mail, later by pm here as well.
But seems like you forget about my participation in Veritaseum crowdfund
bounty campaign.
Actually I'm not in hurry. But a
feedback from you was expected and would
highly appreciated.

Thanks

You did not earn any points for the twitter bounty
[/quote]

Hi
Thanks for feedback!
But if I wasn't eligible for getting points why you asked to providing an up-dated Twitter audit? That seems strange to me.
And Can you please explain little a bit more! I'm still following the twitter handle.
https://mobile.twitter.com/Veritaseuminc   |  And there was allocation of point for following regardless of weekly stake! Moreover as far as I can remember I was also completed the 1st weekly points task!

Note: I'm not compiling about anything. Just want to know the reason of disqualification?

AltCity

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2017, 08:44:28 PM

Note: I'm not compiling about anything. Just want to know the reason of disqualification?
Ok then. Drop it.
I'm quite bored with this Bounty topic. The bounty period is over.
Those who qualified were more than generously compensated. Since the bounty is closed this is no longer on topic.
As a VERI token holder I am not interested in any further Bounty programs being offered. Veritaseum should buy ads on social media for sure.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 190 »
  Print  

Jump to: