Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:58:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 190 »
  Print  
Author Topic: VERITASEUM DISCUSSION THREAD  (Read 250993 times)
Josef27

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 03:39:34 AM

is there a slack channel?

Yep. Just drop an email to masiah at veritaseum.com and he will include you.

Can I get an invite to the slack too?

Thanks!

Here's his profile link.. Just PM him..
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1014640
CorruptTimeCop

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 03:44:41 AM

You are officially "Ignored", Josef just like the 999 guy ... so don't bother responding to me ... too bad I'll never know if you are a troll or an idiot or both

Cheesy

For what it's worth.. My bad. You posted that youtube link and I was arguing with Jonny Blaze in the comments about his claims of Reggie and Veritaseum being a scam and jumped to conclusions. Too many Troll battles ..LOL Makes you a little paranoid I guess. HA!  sorry for that.  Sig whores get paid in crypto.  Wink Best job ever..

Shit happens man! Trolls will be trolls don't let it git at ya.
jbl888

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 04:06:16 AM

You are officially "Ignored", Josef just like the 999 guy ... so don't bother responding to me ... too bad I'll never know if you are a troll or an idiot or both

Cheesy

For what it's worth.. My bad. You posted that youtube link and I was arguing with Jonny Blaze in the comments about his claims of Reggie and Veritaseum being a scam and jumped to conclusions. Too many Troll battles ..LOL Makes you a little paranoid I guess. HA!  sorry for that.  Sig whores get paid in crypto.  Wink Best job ever..

Well since I saw your post in someone else's post I will unignore ... consider hatchet buried!  Now let's go make the Forbes list my friends!!!  Cool
Josef27

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 04:13:48 AM

Cheesy

For what it's worth.. My bad. You posted that youtube link and I was arguing with Jonny Blaze in the comments about his claims of Reggie and Veritaseum being a scam and jumped to conclusions. Too many Troll battles ..LOL Makes you a little paranoid I guess. HA!  sorry for that.  Sig whores get paid in crypto.  Wink Best job ever..

Well since I saw your post in someone else's post I will unignore ... consider hatchet buried!  Now let's go make the Forbes list my friends!!!  Cool
Your alright JBL888..  You can party on my Veritas Yacht any day!   Veri-Billionaires Club ! Should we start posting Yacht pics lol Instead of Lambos
Costix

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 06:03:46 AM

Or just a small fun-boat with a new childrens hospital in the background with your name on it... the new wealthy generation needs to become different gentlemen
KLN_IT

Activity: 86

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 06:53:52 AM

Cheesy

For what it's worth.. My bad. You posted that youtube link and I was arguing with Jonny Blaze in the comments about his claims of Reggie and Veritaseum being a scam and jumped to conclusions. Too many Troll battles ..LOL Makes you a little paranoid I guess. HA!  sorry for that.  Sig whores get paid in crypto.  Wink Best job ever..

Well since I saw your post in someone else's post I will unignore ... consider hatchet buried!  Now let's go make the Forbes list my friends!!!  Cool
Your alright JBL888..  You can party on my Veritas Yacht any day!   Veri-Billionaires Club ! Should we start posting Yacht pics lol Instead of Lambos

Forbes list, rockefeller wealth, veritas yacht, veri billionaires club etc etc...just how many veri do you need to be apart of this club?  lmao!!
Josef27

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 07:35:32 AM

Cheesy

Forbes list, rockefeller wealth, veritas yacht, veri billionaires club etc etc...just how many veri do you need to be apart of this club?  lmao!!

Who knows but, the rumor is .. in the future there valuable enough that people rent them. I guess at that point its turn over. It's not how many but how many times you can rent them. Kind of a paradigm shift in thinking of a tokens value.
swamps

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 07:39:27 AM

Morning all.

what is the programing language one needs to start building within veritas tokens? Is there a demonstration or faq?

Many thanks Swamps
Reggie Middleton

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

UltraCoin "Smart" Derivatives: The Future of Money

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2017, 10:42:20 AM

is there a slack channel?

Yep. Just drop an email to masiah at veritaseum.com and he will include you.

Can I get an invite to the slack too?

Thanks!

Here's his profile link.. Just PM him..
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1014640

Any slack group member can invite another to our group.

*Link Removed* : The Future of Money! A "Smart", Zero Trust, Peer to Peer, Decentralized derivative layer on top of Bitcoin!!!
 *Image Removed*
JuanHungLo

Activity: 935
Merit: 1001

I don't always drink...

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 12:03:19 PM

Do yourself a favor, go look at EtherDelta right now.  Scarcity, baby, scarcity.

Bull markets are born on pessimism, grow on skepticism, mature on optimism, and die on euphoria. - John Templeton
Haddem

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 12:04:35 PM

Do yourself a favor, go look at EtherDelta right now.  Scarcity, baby, scarcity.

Loads o'buyers, few a'sellers
tex83rb

Activity: 606
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 12:11:25 PM

I don't understand why other exchanges are taking so much time to list veri.... Is a great token with huge potential.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
JuanHungLo

I don't always drink...

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 12:12:41 PM

I don't understand why other exchanges are taking so much time to list veri.... Is a great token with huge potential.

You do realize that these exchanges have to have quite a number in reserve to function, right?  Once again, scarcity.

Bull markets are born on pessimism, grow on skepticism, mature on optimism, and die on euphoria. - John Templeton
paulmaritz

Activity: 672
Merit: 274

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 01:05:22 PM

You do realize that these exchanges have to have quite a number in reserve to function, right?  Once again, scarcity.

With 18 decimals deep they have no excuse. If they list it, sellers will bring VERI to market just like they brought VERI to market at EtherDelta. In addition, the exchanges do not need x amount in stock prior in order to function, especially considering the high number of other crypto tokens that are already listed and traded across the board. The volume will be there at the right price. The problem is that the exchanges want more than their fair share. If they keep it up, they will be replaced by user friendly, decentralized exchanges in the not so distant future.
paulmaritz

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 01:09:16 PM

Scarcity is not a real issue. If required, we can go 18 decimals deep. Ask Bitcoin. It knows.  Cool
Haddem

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 01:10:21 PM

With 18 decimals deep they have no excuse. If they list it, sellers will bring VERI to market just like they brought VERI to market at EtherDelta. In addition, the exchanges do not need x amount in stock prior in order to function, especially considering the high number of other crypto tokens that are already listed and traded across the board. The volume will be there at the right price. The problem is that the exchanges want more than their fair share. If they keep it up, they will be replaced by user friendly, decentralized exchanges in the not so distant future.

Good, let them ignore it, we will bypass them and they will come crawling back.
JuanHungLo

I don't always drink...

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 01:21:17 PM

Speaking of ignore, I love that feature on this forum.

paulmaritz

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 01:27:16 PM

Exactly. We are not going to bribe or lick anyone's balls. VERI will make it to the top with or without them. That being said, as previously mentioned, my gut feeling tells me that Bittrex is going to be the first major crypto exchange to list it. My gut feeling also tells me that VERI will be at a $1000 before or by the end of the year.
WeatlhTransfer

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 02:05:02 PM

Exactly. We are not going to bribe or lick anyone's balls. VERI will make it to the top with or without them. That being said, as previously mentioned, my gut feeling tells me that Bittrex is going to be the first major crypto exchange to list it. My gut feeling also tells me that VERI will be at a $1000 before or by the end of the year.

I do believe that your gut feeling is too conservative. 1000 USD by the end of the year. As soon as it hits major exchange will surpass this silly number. At least for short time.
heymann

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 02:11:13 PM

The three amigos (jsnip4 Bix, clif)  discuss Veritaseum throughout this lengthy video, and a good discussion/forecast appears at the 4:30 mark and another  @ ~32 min mark.  The price forecasts will blow your mind :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtkRDshL2zY

"People don't understand what they have with these Veritaseum tokens"
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 190 »
  Print  

Jump to: