Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:58:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 190 »
  Print  
Author Topic: VERITASEUM DISCUSSION THREAD  (Read 250993 times)
azmojo

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 04:25:25 PM

Pathetic. 1000 VERI wall and everything crumbles ... People probably do not know that they can submit partial orders ... There are 258 holders with 1000 or more VERI. So at least 258 could create wall anytime. On centalised exchange that kind of things wouldn't last so long ... This wall is a good example why it would be good idea to have VERI on centralised exchange. Until it hits JSE ...
Why does it have to be 1 big sell order? Why can't it be a natural pullback after more than doubling in 2-3 days?

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
████▀                                       ▀████
███                                           ███
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|
endchat

Activity: 269
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 04:28:17 PM

Pathetic. 1000 VERI wall and everything crumbles ... People probably do not know that they can submit partial orders ... There are 258 holders with 1000 or more VERI. So at least 258 could create wall anytime. On centalised exchange that kind of things wouldn't last so long ... This wall is a good example why it would be good idea to have VERI on centralised exchange. Until it hits JSE ...
Why does it have to be 1 big sell order? Why can't it be a natural pullback after more than doubling in 2-3 days?

it is a bit of both...and no one should stress out over it...

this gives buyers a chance too...markets need buyers and sellers, you can not have one without the other
WeatlhTransfer

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 04:29:26 PM

This would be the case on centralised exchange because "natural partial orders2 + high demand would eat up the wall. Yes. Correction was/is expected and it is natural that it occurs. But this particular case is/was not correction ... yet. But it might be the cause to trigger correction. We will see.
WeatlhTransfer

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 04:36:51 PM

it is a bit of both...and no one should stress out over it...

this gives buyers a chance too...markets need buyers and sellers, you can not have one without the other

You are correct. Buyers should get a chance.
Waverider

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 04:53:57 PM

I do not understand what this coin is for. Web site looks like a blog with ugly template. Is this coin fundamentally strong and provide some useful service, why it grows so much? Or is it a speculative growth and it will drop to hell one day?
Josef27

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 04:54:39 PM

To be exact:

1. Clif's friend predicts VERI is going to $5000 next year.

2. Clif himself predicts that VERI is going to be on par with BTC this time next year (May/June). He predicts that BTC might get to $18,008 by that time... which means VERI will be at more or less the same price.

Will we get there? Hell yeah!  Cool

I've been dealing with a person who claims Veritaseum had no wallet or code since Ultra Coin ..Claims no product since 2014 and it's all a scam.  

I present exhibit A, 2014 video of Ultra Coin client, and Developer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dV27kQnUKHc
2014 video of working code

Another Video basically the same 2015 Wallet
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOlN6eWWFaA

That wasn't the developer, that was the CTO. There were 2 developers and an engineer below him that assisted in creating that app. In addition, there were 2 analysts, a strategist (Me)  and an IP attorney (who was also the CTO).
I've followed the troll feeding conest that you had. Outside of the guy being factually wrong about the code, he has no idea of what it takes to create and run a successful business. Here's a hint, it ain't code!
Harping on developers shows a fundamental misunderstanding of what it takes to get the job done. Managefial capability is what everyone should be focused on, yet instead they discuss websife design, lines of code and white papers, as if any of that stuff will actually get you paid  by a competitive market place or competent investors.

Challenge the troll to compare our revenues, profit margins, business models, IP protections and strategic alliances with anyone else.

Yes your correct about what drives certain businesses. It's less to do with appearance. However don't let that knowledge become a idiosyncrasy that blinds you to the fact that appearances matter, and lend to instant credibility. I've seen some successful hole in the walls businesses. They are because of what you claim and driven by word of mouth. But not listening to the obvious could keep closed many more doors you haven't even thought about.
jbl888

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 05:00:09 PM

I do not understand what this coin is for. Web site looks like a blog with ugly template. Is this coin fundamentally strong and provide some useful service, why it grows so much? Or is it a speculative growth and it will drop to hell one day?

Nice troll job. Bravo.

Cheesy
paulmaritz

Activity: 672
Merit: 274

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 05:00:40 PM

https://youtu.be/0k13dgd44mw
tmurfsbaby

Activity: 58

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2017, 05:00:55 PM

"I've started negotiations with one of the largest exchanges in the world (in the top ten, and very well respected) weeks ago and they are VERI interested. I present to the executive board (the guys tasked with saying yes) later this month.
There's also some killer products for the very big boys (minimum $2 million or so) in the works slated to launch in the very short term.
So, as you can see, we're working and although it would be good to have a crypto exchange list us, it's not mandatory. We've applied twice to every large exchange out there. They have until September, then we self list on our own exchange venture in Jamaica  which will be fully regulated and have the blessing of central bank and other regulators (fingers crossed). It will also be the best capitalized digital asset exchange in the world.
If negotiations go well, the second venture will launch which will put it listing in the top ten largest global exchanges in the world. Both will have a slew of innovative products immediately." Quote from Reggie Middleton.
Josef27

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 05:24:36 PM
Last edit: July 04, 2017, 05:39:14 PM by Josef27

Nice troll job. Bravo.

Cheesy

Veritaseum
No Pearls before swine, you must have the awakening  for eyes to see and ears to hear. To those who don't know Veritas will be blind to her gifts. The wicked cannot see. You missed the ICO for a reason!
WeatlhTransfer

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 05:31:21 PM

He he he he. Sorry couldn't help it. Lets disseminate this:

1. Web site looks like a blog with ugly template

Some of us have sent this sentiment to Reggie directly. Although I couldn't care how the website looks like I agree with the sentiment that first impression counts. There was even one offer at Veri Slack from one user to do their web page for free. And Reggie asked back if he can code in Joomla as well. Do not know what happened though.

2. why it grows so much?

Unlike many other assets/coins VERI growth is mostly organic. This does not mean that there are not some speculations though. The latest growth was due to announcement from the 30th (https://twitter.com/ReggieMiddleton/status/880804430655782912) about using VERI at Jamaican Stock Exchange (JSE). Read more here http://www.cryptocoinupdates.com/update-from-reggie-middleton-veritaseum-is-taking-jamaica-to-the-next-level/
To summarise: Any digital assets on JSE will be traded using VERI as the underlining engine

3. Is this coin fundamentally strong and provide some useful service,

Veri is not a currency or classical token. What it gives you is a "gas" to use software services which Veritaseum is building and will be building in the future. Reggie (CEO of Veritaseum) is known as the man of integrity. He mentioned JSE trip sometime at the beginning of June. His result was published on his twitter and elsewhere in the form of signed contract with JSE. Couple of days ago he also mentioned, that he is making a deal with another top 10 stock exchange. Knowing his previous work it is almost guaranteed that he will strike another deal. Veri has some unique and novel features like renting their token to others to use Veri services (decentralised exchange, peer2peer exchanges, investing in other assets/digital currencies using advanced analytical analyses are just some examples that will be build or are already in alpha/beta stage). On the top of that they also have at least one (that I am aware of) patent which provide them some edge against the other tokens/digital currencies. One of the patents is listed here: https://patents.google.com/patent/WO2015171580A1/en?assignee=Veritaseum.

You have many more examples and explanations about what VERI exactly is here on this discussion thread (I know that it has almost 70 pages but it is worth reading), at Veritaseum "ugly" website, their white paper and many good youtube videos created by Reggie and others. This token is one of rare gems out there. Most of the tokens will be dead in couple of months or withing two years. What you need to realise is that Tokens = startup company. And how many of them succeed and survive? Good code means nothing if there is not good leadership knowing about internals of finances and being at home in financial world. Reggie's has good financial background and good character. On the top of that: He is the man of word. If he says something then he means it.

If anyone wants to add something please do so. Only educated holders are good for the community, VERI and Veritaseum.
azmojo

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 05:34:31 PM

If anyone wants to add something please do so. Only educated holders are good for the community, VERI and Veritaseum.
LOL, you already spent more time responding than his post merits.

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
████▀                                       ▀████
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|
WeatlhTransfer

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 05:39:53 PM

LOL, you already spent more time responding than his post merits.

If I educate at least one another then it was worth it.
ngin-x

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 05:49:55 PM

Some whale is pumping the hell outta this scammy shitcoin today. Damn.

Bitter because you are late in this game. Feel sorry for you. And now am pressing Ignore button. Good luck in your bitterness.

Really? You couldn't pay me to invest in this shitcoin. I have got investments in many many coins but I wouldn't touch this one with a barge pole. That's because I do my due diligence before investing in anything.

You don't understand because this coin offers no value proposition whatsoever. Even the guy who created this coin doesn't know why this coin exists. Some bozos are pumping the hell outta this coin and all the rag dolls are jumping in out of FOMO.

Bitter because you are late in this game. Feel sorry for you. And now am pressing Ignore button. Good luck in your bitterness.

Yeah run away little girly. What else can you do?
naaktslak5

Activity: 492

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 05:51:01 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBWWEb_oNGI
WeatlhTransfer

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 05:51:46 PM

This user is currently ignored. For user ngin-x. I do believe that button ignore is the best feature of bitcointalk.org
KLN_IT

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 05:53:05 PM

He he he he. Sorry couldn't help it. Lets disseminate this:

1. Web site looks like a blog with ugly template

Some of us have sent this sentiment to Reggie directly. Although I couldn't care how the website looks like I agree with the sentiment that first impression counts. There was even one offer at Veri Slack from one user to do their web page for free. And Reggie asked back if he can code in Joomla as well. Do not know what happened though.

2. why it grows so much?

Unlike many other assets/coins VERI growth is mostly organic. This does not mean that there are not some speculations though. The latest growth was due to announcement from the 30th (https://twitter.com/ReggieMiddleton/status/880804430655782912) about using VERI at Jamaican Stock Exchange (JSE). Read more here http://www.cryptocoinupdates.com/update-from-reggie-middleton-veritaseum-is-taking-jamaica-to-the-next-level/
To summarise: Any digital assets on JSE will be traded using VERI as the underlining engine

3. Is this coin fundamentally strong and provide some useful service,

Veri is not a currency or classical token. What it gives you is a "gas" to use software services which Veritaseum is building and will be building in the future. Reggie (CEO of Veritaseum) is known as the man of integrity. He mentioned JSE trip sometime at the beginning of June. His result was published on his twitter and elsewhere in the form of signed contract with JSE. Couple of days ago he also mentioned, that he is making a deal with another top 10 stock exchange. Knowing his previous work it is almost guaranteed that he will strike another deal. Veri has some unique and novel features like renting their token to others to use Veri services (decentralised exchange, peer2peer exchanges, investing in other assets/digital currencies using advanced analytical analyses are just some examples that will be build or are already in alpha/beta stage). On the top of that they also have at least one (that I am aware of) patent which provide them some edge against the other tokens/digital currencies. One of the patents is listed here: https://patents.google.com/patent/WO2015171580A1/en?assignee=Veritaseum.

You have many more examples and explanations about what VERI exactly is here on this discussion thread (I know that it has almost 70 pages but it is worth reading), at Veritaseum "ugly" website, their white paper and many good youtube videos created by Reggie and others. This token is one of rare gems out there. Most of the tokens will be dead in couple of months or withing two years. What you need to realise is that Tokens = startup company. And how many of them succeed and survive? Good code means nothing if there is not good leadership knowing about internals of finances and being at home in financial world. Reggie's has good financial background and good character. On the top of that: He is the man of word. If he says something then he means it.

I am glad someone mentioned that... now the question I have is this: How are the Veri tokens used as "gas" to enable access to the autonomous computers, yet not consumed and thus enabling the tokens to merely be rented while the owners still retain possession?
Josef27

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 05:56:15 PM

Really? You couldn't pay me to invest in this shitcoin. I have got investments in many many coins but I wouldn't touch this one with a barge pole. That's because I do my due diligence before investing in anything.

You don't understand because this coin offers no value proposition whatsoever. Even the guy who created this coin doesn't know why this coin exists. Some bozos are pumping the hell outta this coin and all the rag dolls are jumping in out of FOMO.

Yeah run away little girly. What else can you do?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0k13dgd44mw&feature=youtu.be

Here's what Reggie has to say ... Watch this .. If you want a basic understanding.
paulmaritz

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 05:56:45 PM

Well done Mike! Super cool video. Cool
paulmaritz

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 06:00:08 PM

To be exact:

1. Clif's friend predicts VERI is going to $5000 next year.

2. Clif himself predicts that VERI is going to be on par with BTC this time next year (May/June). He predicts that BTC might get to $18,008 by that time... which means VERI will be at more or less the same price.

Will we get there? Hell yeah!  Cool

I've been dealing with a person who claims Veritaseum had no wallet or code since Ultra Coin ..Claims no product since 2014 and it's all a scam.  I present exhibit A, 2014 video of Ultra Coin client, and Developer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dV27kQnUKHc
2014 video of working code

Who exactly is the person who are making these claims?

Just a person on Youtube.. He hangs out on most Veritaseum  videos comments section. He got me thinking about my due diligence, so I researched his claims and decided to post what I came up with.  In case anyone ran across the same thing.
I also spoke with someone from the Ultra Coin days about his claims and he gave Reggie and Veritaseum his legit stamp of approval.

Why are you protecting the identity of this person? Provided this person exists, it sounds to me like someone who is out to spread FUD. Did this person present any proof to back up the claims? I, and I am sure others here, would love to see proof to back up these wild claims. For starters, how exactly is it a scam?

In addition, it is important to differentiate between Reggie's Ultra-Coin, a former product now rolled into Veritas (if I am correct), and UltraCoin (UTC) - these two are not the same. Read Reggie's response here to understand the differences between the two: https://www.weusecoins.com/reggie-middleton-ultra-coin/

I'm not protecting anyone? .. The information was posted here yesterday and in slack. I just didn't feel like dragging that whole drama again.   One video with him is posted https://youtu.be/07-cpHoCEIw  Jonny Blaze in comments section.  Edit .. I think the op must have cleaned up the comment section.

No worries. You almost drove me up the wall the other day. I think we can be friends now.  Cool
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 190 »
  Print  

Jump to: