Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:26:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 190 »
  Print  
Author Topic: VERITASEUM DISCUSSION THREAD  (Read 250993 times)
endchat

Activity: 269
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 10:47:20 PM

He he he he. 1000 VERI wall is/was ignored. Was taken only 2.9 VERI from this wall. Ha ha ha ha ha ha. People are trading mainly around this wall slightly below not taking it or above. LOL. The best answer to attempted manipulation is to ignore it. Bravo to the people.
just buy the wall. 0.69 is nothing

been doing that all damn day lol...its almost gone...
jbl888

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 10:52:41 PM

946 Currencies and Assets listed ... VERI #21

This is like College Football  ... we may be #21 but NOBODY wants to play us, not even the ones ranked in the Top 5 ... NO ONE

21   Veritaseum Veritaseum   VERI   $362,296,990   $184.16   1,967,295 *   $2,101,610   -13.71%   37.34%   113.67%

Wink
CryptoXMan

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 11:23:53 PM

He he he he. 1000 VERI wall is/was ignored. Was taken only 2.9 VERI from this wall. Ha ha ha ha ha ha. People are trading mainly around this wall slightly below not taking it or above. LOL. The best answer to attempted manipulation is to ignore it. Bravo to the people.
just buy the wall. 0.69 is nothing

been doing that all damn day lol...its almost gone...

and... it's GONE
YGung

Activity: 318
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 11:55:53 PM

New to Veritaseum and thinking about making a splash.  Question, Why is the circulating supply of this token less than 2 million?  I understand Veritaseum owns 51mil of the 100mil total supply, but what's the deal with the other ~47mil VERI tokens?

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
endchat

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 02:26:39 AM

New to Veritaseum and thinking about making a splash.  Question, Why is the circulating supply of this token less than 2 million?  I understand Veritaseum owns 51mil of the 100mil total supply, but what's the deal with the other ~47mil VERI tokens?

Only being sold to private investors, institutions and nation states from my understanding
alicea

Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 02:41:10 AM

Unfortunately I missed the crowd sale campaign, can you please tell me where are you guys buying Veritas tokens from?

endchat

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 02:51:11 AM

Unfortunately I missed the crowd sale campaign, can you please tell me where are you guys buying Veritas tokens from?

https://etherdelta.github.io/#VERI-ETH
ngin-x

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 03:30:03 AM

That is part of the scam nobody here wants you to know about. Don't fall for that trap. Gnosis laid the same trap for investors who are going to pay with blood someday.

Seriously, you want to invest in a coin with 98% of the supply artificially restricted or owned by the devs or unaccounted for?

There are plenty of legit coins around. Do your research and stay away from this shitcoin.
Josef27

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 03:37:39 AM
Last edit: July 05, 2017, 03:52:10 AM by Josef27

New to Veritaseum and thinking about making a splash.  Question, Why is the circulating supply of this token less than 2 million?  I understand Veritaseum owns 51mil of the 100mil total supply, but what's the deal with the other ~47mil VERI tokens?

That is part of the scam nobody here wants you to know about. Don't fall for that trap. Gnosis laid the same trap for investors who are going to pay with blood someday.

Seriously, you want to invest in a coin with 98% of the supply artificially restricted or owned by the devs or unaccounted for?

There are plenty of legit coins around. Do your research and stay away from this shitcoin.

LOL, So far 34 million have been sold OTC to private businesses/ Institutions and or governments. These software tokens are for use in the Veritaseum platform and not dumped on exchanges like whatever coin you mentioned. The Veri software token is reserved and sold directly to financial institutions and the like from the Veritaseum offices. If your not one of those you missed the boat. The only way to get them is from the limited ICO resellers.
WeatlhTransfer

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 03:49:18 AM

New to Veritaseum and thinking about making a splash.  Question, Why is the circulating supply of this token less than 2 million?  I understand Veritaseum owns 51mil of the 100mil total supply, but what's the deal with the other ~47mil VERI tokens?

LOL, So far 34 million have been sold OTC to private businesses/ Institutions and or governments. These coins are for use in the Veritaseum platform and not dumped on exchanges like whatever coin you mentioned.

I can see from your post that this ngin-x is still spreading his verbal diarrhoea. He could participate as the rest of us and be already a millionaire. Like me. Like the rest of top 54 VERI holders and more are coming. Thank you Reggie. I know that you will make many more millionaires and I am happy for each and everyone of them. Even if this happens to be bitter, childish ngin-x user.
ngin-x

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 04:42:02 AM

LOL, So far 34 million have been sold OTC to private businesses/ Institutions and or governments. These coins are for use in the Veritaseum platform and not dumped on exchanges like whatever coin you mentioned.

I can see from your post that this ngin-x is still spreading his verbal diarrhoea. He could participate as the rest of us and be already a millionaire. Like me. Like the rest of top 54 VERI holders and more are coming. Thank you Reggie. I know that you will make many more millionaires and I am happy for each and everyone of them. Even if this happens to be bitter, childish ngin-x user.

Damn the level of shilling and boot licking is off the charts here. It's funny as hell. Do you even listen to yourself sometimes? Other coins have their shills too but this is ridiculous.

You think we can't see what's going on here? Some of you shills hold a truckload of this coin and now are hyping it up to convince some fools to take those bags off of you. Don't worry man, not everyone knows about the greater fool theory yet.
Josef27

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 04:47:41 AM
Last edit: July 05, 2017, 05:12:29 AM by Josef27

Damn the level of shilling and boot licking is off the charts here. It's funny as hell. Do you even listen to yourself sometimes? Other coins have their shills too but this is ridiculous.

You think we can't see what's going on here? Some of you shills hold a truckload of this coin and now are hyping it up to convince some fools to take those bags off of you. Don't worry man, not everyone knows about the greater fool theory yet.
Huge difference between shilling and the truth (Veritas)  No need to shill because we know what we have. Its others ? like yourself that come here trying to convince/fud otherwise.  Don't you think if this was a scam/shit coin everyone one would be dumping at $200 per token?  You would be hard pressed to find more than 1000 tokens forsale. I can't think of any other crypto that can say that..
tex83rb

Activity: 606
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 07:08:01 AM

every time there is someone trying to spread scam word in everything. but to do so, you would have confirmations...

instead i can see confirmations of solidity of the project from the management and the work of reggie and the staff

and many comments in favour from the crypto community.

so things i think can be 2

person trying to obtain tokens at low price

of person angry to not purchsed them in the ico.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
azmojo

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 07:15:16 AM

every time there is someone trying to spread scam word in everything. but to do so, you would have confirmations...

instead i can see confirmations of solidity of the project from the management and the work of reggie and the staff

and many comments in favour from the crypto community.

so things i think can be 2

person trying to obtain tokens at low price

of person angry to not purchsed them in the ico.
Kind of funny/sad. ALL coins seem to have the same FUD in their forums.

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
████▀                                       ▀████
███                                           ███
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|
paulmaritz

Activity: 672
Merit: 274

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 07:29:25 AM

toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 07:54:44 AM
Last edit: July 05, 2017, 08:39:37 AM by toknormal

LOL, So far 34 million have been sold OTC to private businesses/ Institutions and or governments. These software tokens are for use in the Veritaseum platform and not dumped on exchanges

Although I don't make any judgment over the ICO policy in general, ngin-x is at least correct in one principle.

These are not stocks - where some trusted entity "issues" the new stock. They are decentralised assets and the issuer is the blockchain. In that respect, Reggie Middleton is no different in status from any other wallet holder - he just happens to hold the largest wallet. Further, the conventional definition of "circulating supply" for decentralised assets is what the blockchain has issued, not what the largest holder manages to sell out of their particular wallet.

Even if we were to stretch the definition of "marketcap" just to suit this one asset and redefine "circulating supply" as that which is being made available to markets, the ~1.9 Million ICO tokens are probably less qualified than the 98 Million in RM's wallet since that's the part of the supply being actively marketed to OTC customers such as banks and sovereigns while the proportion of traded volume involving the minority reported supply is miniscule.

The correctly calculated marketcap for Veritasium is therefore currently as shown below:

based on...

azmojo

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 08:00:06 AM

Selective timing... Someone bought a tiny amount at 1.0ETH. Price is now at .7ETH on Etherdelta, about $182.

I predict true sustained ethereum parity before the end of July.

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
████▀                                       ▀████
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|
Dorky

Activity: 392

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 08:45:21 AM

I said it before that the 2 mil circulating supply will be an issue and true enough every now and then it is brought up as an issue.
But someone pointed out to me that market cap is based on the circulating supply, thus Veritaseum's pricing is as valid as every other listed cryptos and tokens.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
paulmaritz

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 08:49:45 AM

LOL, So far 34 million have been sold OTC to private businesses/ Institutions and or governments. These software tokens are for use in the Veritaseum platform and not dumped on exchanges

Although I don't make any judgment over the ICO policy in general, ngin-x is at least correct in one principle.

These are not stocks - where some trusted entity "issues" the new stock. They are decentralised assets and the issuer is the blockchain. In that respect, Reggie Middleton is no different in status from any other wallet holder - he just happens to hold the largest wallet. Further, the conventional definition of "circulating supply" for decentralised assets is what the blockchain has issued, not what the largest holder manages to sell out of their particular wallet.

Even if we were to stretch the definition of "marketcap" just to suit this one asset and redefine "circulating supply" as that which is being made available to markets, the ~1.9 Million ICO tokens are probably less qualified than the 98 Million in RM's wallet since that's the part of the supply being actively marketed to OTC customers such as banks and sovereigns while the proportion of traded volume involving the minority reported supply is miniscule.

The correctly calculated marketcap for Veritasium is therefore currently as shown below:

based on...

As Reggie previously posted in response to your assertions:

"You don't seem to understand how the institutional market works. Let's pick apart your assertions.

Large investors rarely transact through exchanges in bulk because that is ineffecient and slippage drives the price. I made three deals in the last 24 hours, one was with one of the largest stock exchanges in the Caribbean region (can't quantify the VERI value, but expect it to be big), one was with a UHNW individual (starting with a $1-$1.5M purchase), and one with a sovereign nation. There's another I'm looking to close next month that will be bigger than these three combined. Not one of them will go through the extant exchanges (as a matter of fact, two of them are for building exchnages). Not only will these transactions not drive the price of VERI down, they should drive it higher since significantly more value will go though Veritaseum systems relative to the ROW (rest of the world) than before.
Every single big block sale I make out of the 98M outstanding is extremely bullish for the existing VERI holders. It's Metcalfe's law and the network effect, my friend.

Your argument is akin to saying the Internet is overvalued because there's the potential for 100s of millions of new users to come onboard.... What!!!???"
paulmaritz

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 09:01:47 AM

Selective timing... Someone bought a tiny amount at 1.0ETH. Price is now at .7ETH on Etherdelta, about $182.

I predict true sustained ethereum parity before the end of July.

Yeah, selective timing. The price is now at $183.58. Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 190 »
  Print  

Jump to: