Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:02:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as a source of income?  (Read 96168 times)
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 04:27:40 PM

At present bitcoin is my best income source.Because my big amount come from bitcoin.

Not only you, I believe that bitcoin will become the main source of income for most people in the forum, although it can not make them rich, but it can help improve their lives.

how come? If someone who's earning here on this forum, holds all the bitcoin he collects and in the future the price jumps to the 1M each, I'd say they got some riches on their hands.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
pfrtlpfmpf

Activity: 420
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 11:51:21 PM
Last edit: July 10, 2017, 12:02:21 AM by pfrtlpfmpf

I made bitcoin my main income, and gave up my dayjob !

Even in bad times, i earn more than i need, or could aquire by regular work. (except in full crash scenario)
So far, so good. And i saved for hard times. Diversified. I´m not stupid, you know . . well, just a little  Smiley

Only thing is, i use exchanges, and they could go bust anytime. Never put all your money on those exchanges. They´re necessary, but don´t leave your dosh there for no reason !

Yes, diversification is very important in any kind of investment. Talking of exchanges going bust, I'm a victim of Mt. Gox. For the guys getting into crypto now, bear in mind that anything can happen on these exchanges. Never store more coins there than you can afford to lose.

Afford to lose, thats such a ridiculous term. Before under a bridge, or what ?
I can´t afford to lose anything.
Guys, i just made a month wage worth in this price range 2500,2600, and sent the gains in lousy USD back to my bank-account. Done.

Sorry for your Mt. Gox. Instead of afford to lose, i would say: never give up !
Get up and go!

BCTalkaccountforsale

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 02:35:31 AM

Today many people rely on bitcoin, in the sense that they are now focusing on the world of cryptocurrency, leaving their jobs

Is there something like this, is there any special tips because i want to focus but not yet dare?

I do not think bitcoin is the main source of income for stable income, so we should not give up stable income to run under bitcoin, in my opinion bitcoin is just a job doing extra free time. . It can bring us an income, but we should not give up the main job. All work brings us own benefits. Try not to give up a job at all.
pfrtlpfmpf

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 03:47:11 AM

Today many people rely on bitcoin, in the sense that they are now focusing on the world of cryptocurrency, leaving their jobs

Is there something like this, is there any special tips because i want to focus but not yet dare?

I do not think bitcoin is the main source of income for stable income, so we should not give up stable income to run under bitcoin, in my opinion bitcoin is just a job doing extra free time. . It can bring us an income, but we should not give up the main job. All work brings us own benefits. Try not to give up a job at all.

But i did, two years ago.
Best two years in my life ! And counting . . .  Smiley

Matimtim

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 04:11:57 AM

Bitcoin is the best of source of income by the use of internet and your own computer, that is easy on many people because the only way you should do is answering forum question to earn some btc.

But don`t leave your job and focusing on bitcoin only because its partly not a perfect way to earn specially if you are not aware about bitcoin and how bitcoin works.

pfrtlpfmpf

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 05:07:06 AM

Bitcoin is the best of source of income by the use of internet and your own computer, that is easy on many people because the only way you should do is answering forum question to earn some btc.

But don`t leave your job and focusing on bitcoin only because its partly not a perfect way to earn specially if you are not aware about bitcoin and how bitcoin works.

Man, i did just that !  What is it, that you don´t understand in those three words: DID JUST THAT !
And happy ever after. So far.
I did that, seriously, and indeed, without a doubt, i mean, really . . .  Smiley

Why is it, that this forum is occupied by philippines and indonesians, who repeat the same agenta over and over, and over ?

THErapist

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 05:37:16 AM

Yes bitcoin was a source of income, for me to those who are leaving in their jobs they just think about their time management it is about their family time maybe that is why they choose bitcoin rather than to work outside with their boss because have bitcoin you can handle or make your own time to do it and have time with your family .
pfrtlpfmpf

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 05:55:02 AM

Yes bitcoin was a source of income, for me to those who are leaving in their jobs they just think about their time management it is about their family time maybe that is why they choose bitcoin rather than to work outside with their boss because have bitcoin you can handle or make your own time to do it and have time with your family .

WTF, are you talking about?
 I have enough, listening to your philippine-bullshit. Learn English, then come back to here.
It´s an english speaking forum here. Sorry !
Get your posts straight, or shut up ! !

pfrtlpfmpf

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 06:10:43 AM

Maybe it´s because you can´t string two coherent sentences together.
I´m really not aggressive, but i´m fed up of talking child sentences !

Arkhan.Cimot

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 06:18:28 AM

Because I am still a beginner so I can not say bitcoin as a source of income, therefore I have to try how to get the results from bitcoin and can make bitcoin as a source of income
pfrtlpfmpf

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 06:33:05 AM

ok, you want numbers. Here´s a number :
4.5 bitcoin this month.
Try to beat that   Smiley !
doomistake

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 06:36:55 AM

And maybe you need to try to quote one post and not like this one, you are only commenting one single post which is not his fault if he is not that fluent on English, try not to be perfect here, why not try to post on their Local Board, Philippines and try to post your opinion there using their language, let's see if you are going to speak well in their language, let's not make this a big deal, and rather than giving bad comments, why not try to say it in a good way for you not to offend a certain person.

This kind of situation which is not speaking well in English is not a big deal on this Forum, I know that this is an English Forum, but I hope that you do know that we are all from the different countries here speaking different languages, so it is better for you to shut up and stop discouraging people.
supercointeam

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 06:40:48 AM

Bitcoin is really source of income.bitcoin buying and selling makes profits.bitcoin price is very high also,it is not stable.investors can get good income.
pfrtlpfmpf

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 06:44:07 AM

And maybe you need to try to quote one post and not like this one, you are only commenting one single post which is not his fault if he is not that fluent on English, try not to be perfect here, why not try to post on their Local Board, Philippines and try to post your opinion there using their language, let's see if you are going to speak well in their language, let's not make this a big deal, and rather than giving bad comments, why not try to say it in a good way for you not to offend a certain person.

This kind of situation which is not speaking well in English is not a big deal on this Forum, I know that this is an English Forum, but I hope that you do know that we are all from the different countries here speaking different languages, so it is better for you to shut up and stop discouraging people.

I don´t discourage anyone, just give yourself a nudge towards the english language, and i might start talking to you Smiley

sobsitesearch

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 06:44:55 AM

Because I am still a beginner so I can not say bitcoin as a source of income, therefore I have to try how to get the results from bitcoin and can make bitcoin as a source of income
There are lot of users here treat bitcoin as other source of bitcoin like me i love to earn in bitcoin this can provide big amount of money when i put lot of time in working for it. And i do multiple earning methods thats why my earning is enough income per week.
pfrtlpfmpf

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 06:58:49 AM
Last edit: July 10, 2017, 07:12:11 AM by pfrtlpfmpf

There are lot of users here treat bitcoin as other source of bitcoin like me i love to earn in bitcoin this can provide big amount of money when i put lot of time in working for it. And i do multiple earning methods thats why my earning is enough income per week.

Another nonsensical post. Guys, we have to establish an english school. it`s not that hard. First: Philippines, raise your hand.
Second. learn engrish.
Not so hard !
See ?

I know, you´re well meaning, but with that engrish you´re getting nowhere ! Sorry.
HarleyQuinn9876

Activity: 209

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 07:13:30 AM

It depends on what your work is and if the new venture you are going into are more profitable and proven as a winning concept to replace your

income from your current job. I have friends who lost their jobs and who are working freelance for Bitcoin and they are struggling at the

moment. { The market is still small }

I would first go into it part-time and then see how it goes, before I leave my current job and go all out into Bitcoin.  Wink
Bitcoin is the source of many people's income. Many people have no job and they have earned money from bitcoin. But I advise you not to quit your current job to focus on bitcoin, because it is risky. You should consider it an extra job in your spare time

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
███████                  A new era of charity                    ███████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Haesoo

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 07:55:39 AM

But i did, two years ago.
Best two years in my life ! And counting . . .  Smiley

Wow. Well just like you I leave my job and start focusing here and it's just so wonderful. Just working in your house or any where at any time.
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 08:50:20 AM

Thats what i have been talking about, i always treat bitcoin as my source of income not because it has a very good value right now but because it helps me in many ways and it helps me to provide the needs of my family sometimes my family has no money to pay their credits or debt i just offer to help and give money that came from my bitcoin.
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 08:58:39 AM

People always think about their income only as money makes the world in these days. So, searching for best and simple ways to get income. Investing Bitcoin is the best way to get rich and having advantages for different purposes.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: