Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:18:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as a source of income?  (Read 96168 times)
flipstyle

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 02:47:12 AM

Depends on how much you are making from it if you are not making good income then better not to take it seriously and find some other ways from where you can earn good amount of money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 02:58:55 AM

If we already know very well about crypto how to get it with ease and can earn bigger income compared with our work it can we leave our real job.
But if still feel hesitant and not daring should not be done because only with a strong belief we can do that is continue to focus on crypto.
riskthebiscuit

Activity: 518
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 03:44:55 AM

Why not have it be source of income? As one poster alluded above, if it beats your main job and your happy doing again why not? It is all about your comfort level, risk tolerance, and if you have some savings tucked away. I say life is too short, do what you must to be happy. If trading bitcoins and altcoins is just that, sure it is risky but also can be rewarding at the same damn time!
nethead

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 04:13:53 AM

I doubt that really many people left their jobs cause of bitcoin. Yes that's true that with bitcoin you don't even need to leave your house, but it is still stays not sure income. And I believe that the biggest mass of people earn bitcoins in their free time like underworking. I am one of them.
totaleclipseofthebank

Activity: 451

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 04:17:55 AM

Bitcoin is a good source of income for me but only as an extra income and cannot rely only on it as the future of bitcoins is unpredictable and it can disappear in future so depending only on it for living can be really risky.
I do agree with you say. However, I do consider bitcoin as my main source of income but in order to prepare for the situation which makes bitcoin disappear, I have a backup plan and job which I can start learning and make money in less than a month

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Md Saad

Activity: 584
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 04:44:14 AM

I doubt that really many people left their jobs cause of bitcoin. Yes that's true that with bitcoin you don't even need to leave your house, but it is still stays not sure income. And I believe that the biggest mass of people earn bitcoins in their free time like underworking. I am one of them.

I also don't think that people left their job for joining Bitcoin because Bitcoin doesn't require a huge time, people can easily manage this platform with their job schedule. so it is not necessary that you have to focus it at 24/7. i strongly believe that bitcoin is a great source of income by doing at home.
Olyalya

Activity: 448
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 05:09:58 AM

Not agree with you. Bitcoin takes a very long time. Analytics, tracking, news, participate in forums. Sometimes there is not enough 24 hours.
Schuyler

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 05:15:29 AM

It would be hard to depend on bitcoin alone as a primary source of income, considering that the volatility is still very high. What I do is try to earn as much bitcoin as I can, but only as my secondary source, more like to pay for small stuff like household bills. Every bitcoin I earn is considered a bonus for me because I didn't start earning until about May of last year and what I get I try to balance between saving and spending.
krishnapramod
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1078

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 05:29:03 AM

Today many people rely on bitcoin, in the sense that they are now focusing on the world of cryptocurrency, leaving their jobs

Is there something like this, is there any special tips because i want to focus but not yet dare?

I do not think leaving a secure job over speculating on bitcoins is a good choice. There is no doubt bitcoins are a source of passive income, but you cannot entirely depend on it to provide you with a long-term source of substantial, secure, steady income, solely because of uncertainty. There are traders who are full-time into trading and then miners, but these require heavy investment and even after this there is a huge risk of ending up with losses. If you have a unique concept and some BTC to spend then bitcoin/blockchain related startups would be better in terms of a job.

For passive income the best options would be setting up your bitcoin related blog, selling products and services, doing microjobs, article writing etc. You can do your full-time job and earn some passive BTC with zero risk.
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 07:07:02 AM

This is very interesting, before I known bitcoin I use google adsense publisher or program paid per click, but since the last 5 years I leave because the value click the continue to degenerate and eventually bitcoin became the second income after work.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Rifat989

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 03:07:18 PM

Today many people rely on bitcoin, in the sense that they are now focusing on the world of cryptocurrency, leaving their jobs

Is there something like this, is there any special tips because i want to focus but not yet dare?

Yes bitcoin as a source of income.
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 03:18:04 PM

This is very interesting, before I known bitcoin I use google adsense publisher or program paid per click, but since the last 5 years I leave because the value click the continue to degenerate and eventually bitcoin became the second income after work.

Been there too paid to click advertisement which pays not even a cent of a dollar.
It is actually a cruel way to pay people with all their efforts of clicking. It is way too low that is why many produced bots just to get a lot of income.
Here with bitcoin it is totally different. Very far from those cents and the way it grows is speeding up as long as you hold your coins.
mzforfree

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 03:20:55 PM

Those people are still WAY WAY on the margins, just like people who work jobs at home or completely online are STILL way way on the margins.
BitcoinPricingtool

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 03:27:25 PM

Very hard for BTC to become a source of income mainly because of it's variety and lack of stability and therefore you can't get it stably, and hence can't depend on it as a source of income overall.. Those working for BTC companies or doing translation professionally can probably depend on it as a source of income.
eye-con

Activity: 449
Merit: 102

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 03:31:26 PM

some people here are earning huge money or maybe i should say enough money to support themselves and their family. yes, bitcoin is also used as a source of income like the others, like us. like the one who taught me everything about in here. he is also earning a huge bitcoin and that is the reason why he was able to help his family in financial needs. i have a big regret that i dont believe in him since the first time he taught me about this. so im doing my best to do everything i can to earn here. if everyone can do, i also can.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
SONG GEET

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 03:41:10 PM

Very hard for BTC to become a source of income mainly because of it's variety and lack of stability and therefore you can't get it stably, and hence can't depend on it as a source of income overall.. Those working for BTC companies or doing translation professionally can probably depend on it as a source of income.
I have seen lots of crypto traders making thousands of dollar every week or even more which I think will be enough for anyone to have quite moderate lifestyle. But nobody can earn enough bitcoin for free or without doing anything to be able live just with those free bitcoins.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
franco123

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 03:47:41 PM

Several people are now using Bitcoin as an alternative source of income. However, my opinion is that people should not fully rely on Bitcoin. Though it is now considered a source of income, it is still possible for one to meet all the needs from Bitcoin. I believe that using Bitcoin should only just for extra income. Being employed in a stable job is still important because it is where you can be sure of on your pay or income. In addition, being employed may give you different benefits aside from the salary you are getting. Unlike when you are a full time Bitcoin self employed earner, the only benefit you are getting is the monetary income.
amacl1n

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 03:48:01 PM

The real people using BTC as their main occupation are huge traders that can easily win thousands in dollars in a regular trade and therefore the big profit can be achieved easily for them, also those working as workers in exchanges and companies like BItpay also can afford to get themselves full-time work in BTC business.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 03:51:02 PM

some people here are earning huge money or maybe i should say enough money to support themselves and their family. yes, bitcoin is also used as a source of income like the others, like us. like the one who taught me everything about in here. he is also earning a huge bitcoin and that is the reason why he was able to help his family in financial needs. i have a big regret that i dont believe in him since the first time he taught me about this. so im doing my best to do everything i can to earn here. if everyone can do, i also can.
I think bitcoin is an additional source of income, if we want it to be the main source of income, maybe we need to focus a lot on it, you certainly can earn Bitcoin here and it more or less depends on your ability. However you need to determine you consider Bitcoin is a main source of income or just an additional source of income, if you want it to become your main source of income, you should spend a lot of time researching it and if you just consider it an additional source of income, you should choose a simple job and do not spend too much time as a signature campaign, that will not affect your main job

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Renji Abarai

Activity: 230
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 04:08:25 PM

Several people are now using Bitcoin as an alternative source of income. However, my opinion is that people should not fully rely on Bitcoin. Though it is now considered a source of income, it is still possible for one to meet all the needs from Bitcoin. I believe that using Bitcoin should only just for extra income. Being employed in a stable job is still important because it is where you can be sure of on your pay or income. In addition, being employed may give you different benefits aside from the salary you are getting. Unlike when you are a full time Bitcoin self employed earner, the only benefit you are getting is the monetary income.

I think  yes if you buy and hold and when it appreciates, then its an alternative source of income. Also, what you can do with bitcoin can generate income. Like if you are trading it, offering services and being paid in bitcoin or join some campaigns and finishing some task here.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ JOIN WHITELIST ]
▬        ICO  >  May 5th - June 4th        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: