Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:59:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as a source of income?  (Read 96168 times)
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 11:54:21 PM

Today many people rely on bitcoin, in the sense that they are now focusing on the world of cryptocurrency, leaving their jobs

Is there something like this, is there any special tips because i want to focus but not yet dare?

i can not answer , because i am not focus yet.. i am afraid just use bitcoin for my income, maybe i can read all in those page to make my self believe bitcoin

I am confuse of your answer of being afraid of bitcoin to be your source of income, because I can see you have no proper learning about digital currency yet and I understand why you are acting that way; it's just normal for one's that is new to the system. You should not be afraid to use bitcoin as your online income, because it will definitely change a lot of your life and even give you a good future; it could be your sources of fiat cash money to be used for your important expenses.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
btctousd81

Activity: 434
Merit: 270

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2017, 03:09:14 AM

yes, for many its source of income, some are doing day trading while others are accepting bitcoins for their products and services, like websites and freelancers, i can see people are accepting btc instead of paypal, i have been asked to pay using bitcoin sometimes, instead of paypal.,

vohoanghiep55555

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 03:14:31 AM

Today many people rely on bitcoin, in the sense that they are now focusing on the world of cryptocurrency, leaving their jobs

Is there something like this, is there any special tips because i want to focus but not yet dare?

Ngucoifvaan Bitcoin was my main source of income while I was still in school
msarro

Activity: 788
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 03:15:06 AM

Bitcoin is good income, but I think you don't have to leave your real job. just keep it if is possible and think again before you quit ...
Yeah it is a good source of income and there is a lot of people having a good income from Bitcoin there is a lot of people are working with Bitcoin as a part time job and there is no one leave their real job for bitcoin because we can easily manage our Bitcoin in a part time work because Bitcoin is a very easy to manage I work  with Bitcoin in my part time work and its very easy to manager my bitcoin..

Yeah bitcoins is a good source of extra income and for that we don't need to quit our job as we can easily work on it in our spare time and can make good amount of money and getting full time in bitcoins doesn't make any sense as it can be risky to depend only on bitcoins for living as there is still big question mark on the future of bitcoins.

███████████████████████████
██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
████ █████████████████ ████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
████ █████████████████ ████
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
pacifista

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 03:21:17 AM

I admit that bitcoin is my only source of income for the past years until today. Bitcoin has given me a chance to change my life.  My goal is from poverty to wealth with the help of bitcoin,my friend.
matthona

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Bitcointalk.org

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 03:38:59 AM

I admit that bitcoin is my only source of income for the past years until today. Bitcoin has given me a chance to change my life.  My goal is from poverty to wealth with the help of bitcoin,my friend.

So you mean to say that you are full time in bitcoins and that is the only source of income for you? That is really great as I have not seen many people who are full time in bitcoins as most of the users are earning it in their part time to have some extra source of income and same goes for me too.

▄▌
                         ▄▀
     █▌    ▄▄▄         ▄██ █
    ██   ▀▄██████▄▄▄▄████ ▐█
    ▀██▄▄███████▌███████  █
    ▐████████████████████▄▄█▄
    ▀███████████████▀▀▀██████▄
     █ ██████████▀      ▀█████
    ▐▀  ▀███████  ▄█████████████████▄▄▄
    █▄██▄▄▀█▀█▀▄███████████████▄▀▀   ▄▀
   ████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀██████████▀   ▄▀
  ▄███▀▀██████▀██▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀████▀   ▄▀
 ▄████▄▄▄██▄▄▄       ▄▄   ▄███▀▀▀
▀▄▄ ▀▀█▌█████     ▄▀    ▄███▀
   ▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀
███
▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
   ▄█▀              ▀█▄
  ▐█       ▄▄▄▄▄      █▌
  █▌       ▀▀███      ▐█
 ▐█        ▄█ ██       █▌
  █▌     ▄█▀          ▐█
  ▐█   ▄█▀            █▌
   ▀█▄█▀            ▄█▀
     ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CRASH

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
   ▄█▀              ▀█▄
  ▐█    ██▄▄██▄▄██    █▌
  █▌    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▐█
 ▐█      ████████      █▌
  █▌     ████████     ▐█
  ▐█     ████████     █▌
   ▀█▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█▀
     ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TOWER

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
     ▄█▀     ▄██▄     ▀█▄
    ▐█       ▀██▀       █▌
    █▌   ▄▄  ▄██▄  ▄▄   ▐█
   ▐█   ██████████████   █▌
    █▌   ▀▀  ▀██▀  ▀▀   ▐█
    ▐█       ▄██▄       █▌
     ▀█▄     ▀██▀     ▄█▀
       ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DOUBLE
▀▀▀
███
▄▄▄

▄▌
                         ▄▀
     █▌    ▄▄▄         ▄██ █
    ██   ▀▄██████▄▄▄▄████ ▐█
    ▀██▄▄███████▌███████  █
    ▐████████████████████▄▄█▄
    ▀███████████████▀▀▀██████▄
     █ ██████████▀      ▀█████
    ▐▀  ▀███████  ▄█████████████████▄▄▄
    █▄██▄▄▀█▀█▀▄███████████████▄▀▀   ▄▀
   ████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀██████████▀   ▄▀
  ▄███▀▀██████▀██▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀████▀   ▄▀
 ▄████▄▄▄██▄▄▄       ▄▄   ▄███▀▀▀
▀▄▄ ▀▀█▌█████     ▄▀    ▄███▀
   ▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
shamzblueworld

Activity: 714

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2017, 04:07:26 AM

I think it can be done with many ways. One is to work and earn via bitcoin, but I don't think many are interested in that. So the probable choice would be bitcoin/altcoin trading. If they are lucky enough and smart enough, they can earn a good living with that.
daxiake

Activity: 688

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 05:00:28 AM

I think it can be done with many ways. One is to work and earn via bitcoin, but I don't think many are interested in that. So the probable choice would be bitcoin/altcoin trading. If they are lucky enough and smart enough, they can earn a good living with that.

To earn a good living only from trading you should have good capital to invest then only you would be able to feel the profits and if you have plan to do it with an small investment then it will never generate higher profits for you and in that case it would be good to trade in part time with small investment and have full day job as your regular income.
coynedterm

Activity: 882

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 05:01:54 AM

Yes , currently this is the reality of the virtual money world , many people leaves the business in the Bitcoin and now after a long run they again entered in the cryptocurrency field .
Here the big example of the last week where we seen that many developers who leaved the business of their altcoin , now entered again and many coins again get rises to10-12 Satoshi and get activity again .
So in this way they are making money again , here I will suggest you to first of all get every possible study about the Bitcoin and altcoins , because after leave your job and making your full concentration in the crypto will force your mind to do always a better thing .
So just make study with you practical job like a part time job as cryotocurrency work .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 05:12:57 AM

Currently I make bitcoin as my main income. With a lot of opportunities that I can get here, ranging from signature campaigns, trading and investment in various places make me happy to have an income. I am currently still working in the real world, but I started to leave it and have started focusing on bitcoin. I made a tremendous change and started fully working for bitcoin.
AicecreaME

Activity: 2338
Merit: 454

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 05:19:59 AM

There is a lot of ways on how you could earn bitcoin indeed, the only problem is people are just focusing on just one, only one way which could be the worst way on how you are going to earn bitcoin. I'm pertaining about gambling, there is a lot of people here on this forum which is addicted to gambling and thinking that they could earn a lot of money here which is not true.

Signature Campaign, Trading, and Investing is one of the best ways actually, most of the people here in this forum are doing this ways, though it depends on what you are going to do, since it would be more easier if you are going to do what you like than you don't
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 05:39:29 AM

Currently I make bitcoin as my main income. With a lot of opportunities that I can get here, ranging from signature campaigns, trading and investment in various places make me happy to have an income. I am currently still working in the real world, but I started to leave it and have started focusing on bitcoin. I made a tremendous change and started fully working for bitcoin.
Wow..You've got to be earning so well.You inspired me.Bitcoin is really useful to us especially if we made it full-time job.I hope i can also leave my current work and will just focus on bitcoin for me to reap more,gain more,earn more.I know that would be possible soon.Sacrifice first.
mzforfree

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 05:44:00 AM

For me personally I think the more face to face transactions are occuring the higher the value/public confidence in the currency will be. Just for my income levels these little signature campaigns arent' worth the time it takes for me to educate myself on bitcoin or hell anything that would be leveraging power in negotiating a raise such as license, certificates and more advanced degrees.

Thus I am exploring essentially acting as a broker/portfolio manager for my buddies who I trust and doing this in a legal framework by signing some type of contract stating i have responsibility of fiduciary duty to the investor and that it is my guarantee to cover at least x% of all losses regardless of market trends or "acts or god". 

So pretty much i believe the hidden value of bitcoins is hoarding and lending via secure methods using the strongest legal protection (if any?) out there currently. This will not only raise the value of bitcoin but also your reputation as a trusted medium to buy or sell bitcoins/goods, simultaneously acting as a type of bank or trustworthy third-party able to cover SOME of losses if necessary thus not risking too much on high risk borrower's but also being able to take advantage of the non-regulation of interest rates on loans in charging what would be consider pay-day/loan-shark type of interest rates on small to medium sized loans.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 05:52:44 AM

Wow..You've got to be earning so well.You inspired me.Bitcoin is really useful to us especially if we made it full-time job.I hope i can also leave my current work and will just focus on bitcoin for me to reap more,gain more,earn more.I know that would be possible soon.Sacrifice first.
If you want to leave your work you should be prepared first and you should settle the possible sources of income of your bitcoin so if you have decided to leave your work then you don't need to worry about the expenses because you already have enough or even more than source of income to cover all your expenses and get extra money for your wants.
thisappointed

Activity: 616
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 06:31:31 AM

I must say that I didn't believe in the past that bitcoin could become a source of income, at least not a significant source of income.
Last a few months everything changed.
Bitcoin price jumped to the sky and also my btc earnings from signature campaign.
If bitcoin continues to grow, it could become my main source of revenue, even higher than my regular salary.
Still we can't predict what will happen with btc price in the future so it's difficult to say.

Yes, I agree with you. 2 years ago, my brother used to be yelled by my parents because of studying Bitcoin. They said that if he continuously invested Bitcoin, he won't have future. But now, he is rich because of it, my parents can't believe that the pay he gets from Bitcoin higher than them  Huh So I think Bitcoin can be a great source of income  Shocked

Same here, they are laughing at me because I've said to them that I'm only earning this amount of money, which is so little because I was just a newbie way back then, but right now? They are always asking me if I do get my bitcoin salary per week, and they can't even laugh anymore, they are just keep on asking me how I'm doing it and how could it be possible to earn money through bitcoin.

I'm explaining it to them but it is too complicated for them to understand it, some of my friends also laugh at me before but right now, they copied on what I am doing to earn money.
uzugakagure

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 06:35:07 AM

No, I think work in real world is more fun than cryptocurrency. I just call bitcoin as a part job  Grin
Valzzz005

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 07:11:17 AM

I think there are many people who rely on bitcoins and use bitcoins as source of income. Most of them offer their services for bitcoins. Some are employed on bitcoin related forums. You can start with offering your services for bitcoins as none get paid for free. I think Signature campaign would be nice for start.
I do not agree to the fact that a lot of people are quiting their jobs and focusing on the cryptocurrency. Because we all know that bitcoin is not that reliable source of your income, it can be you additional income or a partime jobe but not full time. And I can say that entering in a signature campaign can help you earn bitcoin or another forms of cryptocurrency because me myself started entering in these and start earning money. But then again it is just my additional income nit my full profession.
snowcrashed

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 08:20:44 AM

Bitcoin is just another kind of money and when we use Bitcoin to trade, to invest, to pay bills, etc, we are just using that other kind of money so that saying Bitcoin as a source of income is just like "Money is a source of income".So, finally, you should learn about every kind of earning money online and look foward to seeing a suitble way to earn that fits you and you are interested in
curry101

Activity: 271

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 08:29:37 AM

Bitcoin will only be a part time job  for me. You must still have stable  job outside bitcoin world once bitcoin is no longer used by people,

chineseprancing

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 08:45:17 AM

Bitcoin will only be a part time job  for me. You must still have stable  job outside bitcoin world once bitcoin is no longer used by people,
Yeah, your right it is a part time job also for me, but possibly to be source of income if you can full time in bitcoin. Some of the users were use all their time in this job because it was not too much time consuming. In addition most of the manager who facilitate signature campaign were full time in this work, just observed.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: