Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:55:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as a source of income?  (Read 96168 times)
andreevavik22

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 07:02:36 AM

Bitcoin fluctuates way too much. The Biggest argument for Bitcoins is also the biggest weakness, in that is there is no regulation of the currency. So if the Currency value increases or decreases, there is no agency who is gonna cut intrest rates, pump capital or stop production to keep the value floating. Its one day sink, or one day swim. Its gonna be like life in the 1800s. One day youre rich, one day you are gonna go broke, until they made the Federal reserve to start currency regulation and stop there cyclic panics that were happening. But Bitcoins are designed specifically to evade regulations, so I dont see this happening anytime soon.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HongKong

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 08:35:45 AM

What can I say? If you know where to invest, then Bitcoin is a great resource for profit.
True, if people knew how to invest and what to invest in then there would be nobody losing money through certain investments. Investing money into Bitcoin can work in two directions if the person decides on putting throw away money into Bitcoin then they are likely to make their money back without having to worry so much about the price of the coin, the same can't work with investing money that they need.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
JaRViZZ

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 08:45:44 AM

Bitcoin is for me a source of income and investment for the future. I see it also helps many unemployed people to obtain an additional source of profit.

hurain

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 09:52:09 AM

I still can not make money from bitcoin, I just bought 0.1 bitcoin from my friend a few days ago and tried trading in poloniex, I still loss, can not trade well, I hope can get income from bitcoin like my friend, I think Not impossible to make bitcoin as source of income

I think for the beginners, try not to buy bitcoin first, instead try to earn it. Join signature campaigns, it pays decently.
If you buy coins at first and you trade them and lose them your outlook in the crypto currency will be negative.
I hope your friend teach you how to have bitcoin even without buying, just like my friend and I did.
Yes, the beginner have to learn before do trade. The novice traders are such as gambler that do trade depend on luck. To be good trader is need time but do not give up and read.

In this forum you will get full details about how to earn free bitcoin by doing lot of works, if you take sometime and just go through this forum then you will dont need to purchase the bitcoins and you will earn it freely
earning bitcoin from this form is not free, even if you are working for a signature campaign you have work of it you have to spend your time and write posts after joining a signature campaign.
LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 09:57:22 AM

I still can not make money from bitcoin, I just bought 0.1 bitcoin from my friend a few days ago and tried trading in poloniex, I still loss, can not trade well, I hope can get income from bitcoin like my friend, I think Not impossible to make bitcoin as source of income

I think for the beginners, try not to buy bitcoin first, instead try to earn it. Join signature campaigns, it pays decently.
If you buy coins at first and you trade them and lose them your outlook in the crypto currency will be negative.
I hope your friend teach you how to have bitcoin even without buying, just like my friend and I did.
Yes, the beginner have to learn before do trade. The novice traders are such as gambler that do trade depend on luck. To be good trader is need time but do not give up and read.

In this forum you will get full details about how to earn free bitcoin by doing lot of works, if you take sometime and just go through this forum then you will dont need to purchase the bitcoins and you will earn it freely
earning bitcoin from this form is not free, even if you are working for a signature campaign you have work of it you have to spend your time and write posts after joining a signature campaign.

But I think earning from signature campaign is the easiest way as there is no risk involved and if you have good knowledge of bitcoins and if you are able to make constructive posts then there will be many campaigns that will allow you to join them to earn bitcoins.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 10:46:53 AM

But I think earning from signature campaign is the easiest way as there is no risk involved and if you have good knowledge of bitcoins and if you are able to make constructive posts then there will be many campaigns that will allow you to join them to earn bitcoins.
I agree with you. Signature campaign is one of the best and easiest way to make money and we don't need money as a capital because time and hassle is enough for an individual to make money in signature campaign. Just like what stated above, good knowledge is enough for a person to make constructive post that can be exchange into bitcoin or money.
Catswold

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 10:50:47 AM

I agree with you. Signature campaign is one of the best and easiest way to make money and we don't need money as a capital because time and hassle is enough for an individual to make money in signature campaign. Just like what stated above, good knowledge is enough for a person to make constructive post that can be exchange into bitcoin or money.

People are part of this forum only because they can earn good amount of bitcoins from signature campaign and if signature campaigns stops in future then I doubt that many would be interested in spending their time on this forum and they will find some alternate place to earn bitcoins.
jualidbitmixer

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 10:51:19 AM

It is, we don't need spend our money to earn bitcoin. You only need posting on this forum to earn bitcoins. Actually it's not only signature campaign though. You also can use your social media to earn bitcoins, by promote their project or campaign using your twitter/facebook and the rates quite good.
Adbitco

Activity: 1428
Merit: 653

Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 10:54:44 AM

Bitcoin can be a source of some extra income you can't be dependent on it for your livelihood. If you have any goods and services to offer to the people you can earn good amount of bitcoin with them. Also like some of other members already said you can join a signature campaign and earn some bitcoin with that too. But if you want to make or earn a good amount of bitcoin then you should have some special skills which can fetch you loads of bitcoin.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
cryptoinna

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 11:07:56 AM

I think that without any doubts BTC can be a source of income/another question is it stable?Are there any guaranties?
It all depends on your mind and your beliefs in btc as a great method to earn and invest money
daxiake

Activity: 688

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 11:08:18 AM

Bitcoin can be a source of some extra income you can't be dependent on it for your livelihood. If you have any goods and services to offer to the people you can earn good amount of bitcoin with them. Also like some of other members already said you can join a signature campaign and earn some bitcoin with that too. But if you want to make or earn a good amount of bitcoin then you should have some special skills which can fetch you loads of bitcoin.

That's right having any specific skill can generate more bitcoins for you as you cannot rely only on single source of income when it comes to bitcoin so to have higher income you need to discover multiple ways of earning them regularly.
NanaLelyakova

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 11:11:59 AM

Bitcoin may be the most reliable source of income when it comes to online works. You dont have to go outside and do so much work which consumes your energy and some are risky. Here you can have money with just a few clicks. But this doesnt mean that we have to ignore jobs in the real world. We cannot depend on this a hundred percent. Imagine that if everybody would be involve in online works, people would lose their interaction ansd socialization.
cyclotronmajesty

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 11:20:42 AM

Bitcoin may be the most reliable source of income when it comes to online works. You dont have to go outside and do so much work which consumes your energy and some are risky. Here you can have money with just a few clicks. But this doesnt mean that we have to ignore jobs in the real world. We cannot depend on this a hundred percent. Imagine that if everybody would be involve in online works, people would lose their interaction ansd socialization.

Bitcoin is a good source of income but only in extra time and that also as an secondary source of income and not an primary one and if you are depending only on it then you are putting your life at big risk as you never know what will happen to bitcoins in future.

███  ███
    ███      ███
  ███          ███
███              ███

███              ███
  ███          ███
    ███      ███
      ███  ███

LANCECHAIN

║▮
║▮
║▮

▮║
▮║
▮║

║▮
║▮
║▮

▮║
▮║
▮║

▄▄████
                ▄▄▄████████▌
          ▄▄▄███████▀▄█████
     ▄▄█████████▀▀ ▄██████▌
▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████
 ▀▀▀█████▀    ▄██████████▌
       ██   █████████████
        █▄ █████████████▌
        ▐█▄███▀▀████████
         ███▀    ▀▀████▌
                    ▀▀█

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄█████████
 █████▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐████
▐████
████████████
████████████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 01:05:27 PM

I think that without any doubts BTC can be a source of income/another question is it stable?Are there any guaranties?
It all depends on your mind and your beliefs in btc as a great method to earn and invest money

Bitcoin could be a source of income as long as it is existing. The signature campaigns and the other ways here in this forum on how you could earn bitcoin is the way how we are earning bitcoin = fiat if we are going to convert it and this will be the source of our income. Being active on this forum is more better than having a normal job, the salary that you are going to earn here compare to the salary that you are going to earn on the normal job do have a big difference.
alucard23

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 01:23:16 PM

It is somewhat exaggerated to see Bitcoin as a source of income. Bitcoin is money, and money itself is not the source of income. The source of income is what you do with money.

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 02:08:51 PM

Yes and I think earning from signature campaign can be treated as an permanent income in bitcoins as if one campaign stops we will find some other campaign who will take care of us but the only thing we need to make sure is that we have quality post so it wont be hard for us to get accepted in campaign.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
South Park

Activity: 2884
Merit: 794

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 09:17:05 PM

What can I say? If you know where to invest, then Bitcoin is a great resource for profit.
I suppose you mean altcoins? With bitcoin there is nothing to know or do, just buy as much bitcoin as you can afford and then hold for a very long time, altcoins is where the action is if you want to become a trader, because if you pick an altcoin that can outpace the growth of bitcoin then you can sell the altcoin and get even more bitcoin.

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
leexhin

Activity: 503

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 09:23:16 PM

Today many people rely on bitcoin, in the sense that they are now focusing on the world of cryptocurrency, leaving their jobs

Is there something like this, is there any special tips because i want to focus but not yet dare?

Well if you think you are not ready for it the don't you could just ruined your life because of it,
What if this crypto currency began to fall and you don't have a job,
Or if you lost all of your money in the internet and you don't have a job how will you deal with it?
doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 09:34:13 PM

It is somewhat exaggerated to see Bitcoin as a source of income. Bitcoin is money, and money itself is not the source of income. The source of income is what you do with money.

yes you are right that bitcoin is like a money or currency but sometimes money also becomes a source of income, as if you do not believe so look at the trading with bitcoin it is just like earning money from money and also investment in bitcoin is a source of a big income in the shape of profit and many people now have made bitcoin as a source of income.

Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 06:40:51 AM

It is, we don't need spend our money to earn bitcoin. You only need posting on this forum to earn bitcoins. Actually it's not only signature campaign though. You also can use your social media to earn bitcoins, by promote their project or campaign using your twitter/facebook and the rates quite good.
Yes I agree the forum is a place where you can earn bitcoin without any capital investment. There are many ways offered in the forum with which once can easily earn Bitcoin also the forum is a great way to learn about the bitcoin which enables you to explore new ways and earn money without following the traditional/conventional practices.
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: