Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:49:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as a source of income?  (Read 96168 times)
mobilezz

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 06:30:58 PM

Bitcoin is a good source of income as we know that many people are subscribing in bitcoin. And many people are buying bitcoin so it is good to do bitcoin trading. You can also do investing to get a big income in return.
yes i will also consider bitcoin as one of the best source of bitcoin, i personally have good experience in trading, because i have passed  a lot of time in trading altcoin and now i have got a good experience.

I think that everyone who has good experience in the trade will be able to earn money and are not afraid to lose work in the office. Trade bitcoin can bring the same profit as prestigious work in the office

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marin155

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 06:39:57 PM

I'm without tips, my new friend is new.
mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2017, 06:42:11 PM

I admit that bitcoin is my only source of income by now. I can earn more than what i earn before when i still have a job. Bitcoin is define as homebase online job,  i can do bitcoin while playing with my kids.
I also commit that, Bitcoin and related to cryptocurrency marketplace is my only source of income by now. It has good potential that people benefited from it. In the case, if we earn money by trading bitcoins or running an exchange, this could be included in gross income of our daily life.
Rishabh riyz

Activity: 357

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 07:03:16 PM

I admit that bitcoin is my only source of income by now. I can earn more than what i earn before when i still have a job. Bitcoin is define as homebase online job,  i can do bitcoin while playing with my kids.
I also commit that, Bitcoin and related to cryptocurrency marketplace is my only source of income by now. It has good potential that people benefited from it. In the case, if we earn money by trading bitcoins or running an exchange, this could be included in gross income of our daily life.

Certainly bitcoin can be source of income for teen and for miners
But for adult guys you may have to face many problems like you cannot just relly on bitcoin to handle the needs of your family
Everyone needs a job and a good pay 
Bitcoins can pay you well as far as you are into them by any means
You cannot just fullfil your family needs by bitcoins like you cannot go and buy bread with bitcoins the shopkeeper wont accept payment in bitcoin
There are only a handful of traders who accept bitcoins
And bitcoin can never became a source , the source here is signature campaign that earns us bitcoin
The traders with good trading skills can make a profit out of it
When all tge government of tgis world would accept bitcoins as an international currency then it can certainly be a major source of money but till then we have to be relly on our jobs like me  i am an aerospace engineer from IIT Bombay .
frankwatson

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 07:08:05 PM

I've just buy bitcoin instead of putting it into a savings account. I continue my current job, and when I get paid I automatically buy £1000 worth of bitcoin. I've been doing this since the beginning of '14. Admittedly, I can't buy as much bitcoin as I once did, but I still spend all the money monthly and try to get as much as I can. Don't really care if it goes up or down as I'm keeping it safe for retirement. I haven't used bitcoin to buy things, seems a waste if it is an investment.
pressureonme

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 08:57:09 PM

I don't know how to earn bitcoin as a source of inceome but I know lots of freelancer are getting pad via bitcoin.

If you count this they're earning bitcoin as income, I also work like this. Do software jobs and get paid via bitcoin.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 09:08:28 PM

I don't know how to earn bitcoin as a source of inceome but I know lots of freelancer are getting pad via bitcoin.

You already gave an example on how to make bitcoin as a source of income by being a freelancer and get paid with bitcoin. Many people here are earning this way and it's very efficient for them as there are a lot of employers who are looking for employees online.

If you count this they're earning bitcoin as income, I also work like this. Do software jobs and get paid via bitcoin.

Yes there are a lot of software jobs that are being paid with bitcoins. It's only going to depend on what payment method the employer wants you to pay or you can request it only if he is a bitcoin user.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
DIAH PERMATASARI

Activity: 246

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 09:40:43 PM

You already gave an example on how to make bitcoin as a source of income by being a freelancer and get paid with bitcoin. Many people here are earning this way and it's very efficient for them as there are a lot of employers who are looking for employees online.

Yes there are a lot of software jobs that are being paid with bitcoins. It's only going to depend on what payment method the employer wants you to pay or you can request it only if he is a bitcoin user.

But better if you jump in the field other than in the softwer you are confused in paying what, try looking for other side jobs that pay using bitcoin, for example, search for people who give order in this forum that suits your talent and work for comfortable work
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 09:49:41 PM

But better if you jump in the field other than in the softwer you are confused in paying what, try looking for other side jobs that pay using bitcoin, for example, search for people who give order in this forum that suits your talent and work for comfortable work

Just like what I said, there are a lot of it. You just need to allocate time in able to monitor and look for those jobs that will give you a better pay and is willing to pay in bitcoin. You can also visit freelancing bitcoin websites that is totally dedicate to look for those employers that will guarantee you to pay in bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
VenceyBit

Activity: 128

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 09:58:48 PM

Today many people rely on bitcoin, in the sense that they are now focusing on the world of cryptocurrency, leaving their jobs

Is there something like this, is there any special tips because i want to focus but not yet dare?

I am currently focusing on cryptocurrency trading. I see many people getting involve through alt trading and making great profit.  Start with small amount for experience then study how it works.

Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 10:50:20 PM

Today many people rely on bitcoin, in the sense that they are now focusing on the world of cryptocurrency, leaving their jobs

Is there something like this, is there any special tips because i want to focus but not yet dare?

Bitcoin was really a big help to anyone who focus themselves to avail the benefits of bitcoin in terms of usage,
And features of it due to its uniqueness.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 11:07:48 PM

Actually I believe that only a few fortunate ones are having that opportunity to leave their works to dedicate themselves completely to the bitcoin speculation. They need great trading skills, have been fortunate early adopters or have enough capital to invest in mining, and not everyone has that opportunity.

I personally would like to dedicate myself fully to these interesting issues related to bitcoin and the world of cryptos, but my fiat businesses are profitable enough to deserve more dedication.
DOGE12321

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 11:12:32 PM

I have been gambling really well since I met Bitcoins. I remember how overwhelming experience it was when I added Bitcoin to my life because I used to gamble too much and win over my bets, but bitcoin is something really good for me. Betting had always been lucky for me and bitcoin added a flavor to it as it's volatility had always made me get much higher than what I already made through gambling.
That is true. What gambling site do you use? I used to gamble at the beginning and my rewards were plenty. I got from 0.0008 to 1.3BTC in 5 days. Only to lose it all in 1 minute. So I would suggest you tread carefully in the gambling path as it is treacherous.
DOGE12321

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 11:14:19 PM

BTC is an excellent secondary income. I usually gain big rewards from trading especially in this period of Bitcoin volatility and Ethereum's steep rise. Bitcoin has definitely been advantageous to me, but I wouldn't substitute it with my main income...yet.
Seeker01

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 11:48:47 PM

BTC is my great source of extra income, after working i do trade and posting for my signature campaign and get paid. this is a great opportunity to accumulate more money machine for me so that in future i will be able to buy the things i want. Im encouraging my friend to do also invest in btc for them to generate an unlimited income and will help them to reach their financial goal.
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 11:54:06 PM

Its true that there are many people who are giving their full attention and time on bitcoin, because they are earning a good amount from here. This shows how much people rely on bitcoin now, leaving jobs are rare cases but i know many people who are working here on bitcoin and didn't need any other job.
I like to earn bitcoin in my leisure, but mostly i like to earn by doing a job. job can secure my life. bitcoin also can, but for this i need a lot of bitcoin. there are no alternative doing a job.

There is alternative of job and it is running your own business, people trading here are doing business. You can also earn lot of bitcoins when you work as those people as i stated earlier who don't need job because they are earning decent amount from bitcoin.
Superzpay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 11:59:58 PM

BTC is my great source of extra income, after working i do trade and posting for my signature campaign and get paid. this is a great opportunity to accumulate more money machine for me so that in future i will be able to buy the things i want. Im encouraging my friend to do also invest in btc for them to generate an unlimited income and will help them to reach their financial goal.

You are right bitcoin is really benefiting many people to get some income for their life. If we want to encourage other people for the use of bitcoin then I will suggest to encourage students too because they need money nowadays to continue their studies to fulfill their needs for their education. If they will start earning money with bitcoin then the future of any state will be bright and they will prefer bitcoin for the state in the future.
Heartilly

Activity: 697
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 12:06:41 AM

BTC is an excellent secondary income. I usually gain big rewards from trading especially in this period of Bitcoin volatility and Ethereum's steep rise. Bitcoin has definitely been advantageous to me, but I wouldn't substitute it with my main income...yet.

You are right! Bitcoin is a good source of having an extra income but it is still unwise, like today, if you will give up your job just to focus on bitcoin.

Some people may prefer bitcoin over their job. We all have different kinds of situation. But as for me, yes, not yet.
stevano

Activity: 423
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 12:40:16 AM

I have been gambling really well since I met Bitcoins. I remember how overwhelming experience it was when I added Bitcoin to my life because I used to gamble too much and win over my bets, but bitcoin is something really good for me. Betting had always been lucky for me and bitcoin added a flavor to it as it's volatility had always made me get much higher than what I already made through gambling.
That is true. What gambling site do you use? I used to gamble at the beginning and my rewards were plenty. I got from 0.0008 to 1.3BTC in 5 days. Only to lose it all in 1 minute. So I would suggest you tread carefully in the gambling path as it is treacherous.

Better never to touch and get to know gambling because so far never heard a gambler will become rich, most often hear a gambler was destroyed his life
Olyalya

Activity: 448
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 01:37:36 AM

And do not think that the discharge of bitcoin has already begun?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: