Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:03:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as a source of income?  (Read 96168 times)
newinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 02:08:23 AM

Everyone saying its not Primary source of Income , What about the great LEaders who already earn from bitcoins Just by Storing funds for years IF the person Bought in past 2011 and sell now see the price difference , same as IF we use Bitcoins as trading business for full time just as share markets jobs then we can grab something big after a long time.
Bitcoins Can be generated from mining work with Large Initial investment and let run machine 24*7 Days
You just Create Automatic Bitcoin Website where you sell digital products and Earn for Life
You sell your articles and your skills here , as Bitcoins is Common in International  it can be converted in any currency after exchange
Even a newbie can earn in Bitcoins If you have a skill

"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Armstand

Activity: 626
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 02:10:14 AM

Bitcoin is a good source of income but only the additional one as you cannot depend only on it for your living so it can be treated as an secondary source of income which can help us at the time of emergencies and you want to earn a living from bitcoins then you need to have a higher income which can be earned regularly or else it will be very risky to depend on it if you have limited income from it.

Probably also people who really doesnt have too much time to do for there own like mothers. I just discovered in my locality 2 mothers and a father daughter combo who are investing in bitcoin i have chatted with some of them and yeah they are just starting to manipulate btc and they would want to take there chances. Other would some students college students because they can have breaks and they can make time for it.

It could be a great source of income,better than having a regular job, the opportunities to earn depends on our work  so we have the right to take our time the way we wanted too it will be convenient for us plus it we can earn as much as we can if we double our hardwork.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 07:53:31 AM

Right now its hard to make Bitcoin as your primary source of income. The Fact that its not yet fully well know by mass majority of people is a major factor. It has great possibilities but right now i think not yet. Unless you invest a great sum of money.

It's hard because of the difficulty has increased and the price is increasing. But if you are able to make 0.005 BTC or higher that's already good for a single day. You just need to full blast your talent and make sure that you will be working the best that you can. Another opportunity always is with trading.
Making that amount of money daily is only good if you have no way to earn more than that and if you are living in a third world country where the wages can be very low, however earning that daily and not touching it will earn you 1.825BTC in a year which is not that bad taking into consideration that the price of bitcoin goes up when we take into account a long period of time.

It's not that bad per year if you have other source of income but if you will make yourself fully dedicated to bitcoin this is an accepted amount. And if you are living in a country that the cost of living isn't that high then this is going to suffice your daily needs. Also the thing is the price increases so it can be still high in exchange.
If someone have other source of income then they should continue bitcoin in part timing because I have seen such people in my area who have their business like its own private school and if they  giving more time to bitcoin they there are more chances that they their local business will effect, so they need to give proper time to both their local business and to bitcoin, because it’s not difficult to manage both bitcoin and their private business in same time.
Mikellev

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 08:04:52 AM

The important thing is that bitcoin brings opportunities and in the future I think there will be even more. I think that as adoption and interest in bitcoin grows, this will bring new jobs, new gaps to fill. For example, I think that a job for the future will be to be advisor for shops to adapt to bitcoin. There will be companies that will develop bitcoin applications for companies to accept payments in this currency, these companies will need trained people who know bitcoin to go to the stores and explain the operation of the system. This is just one example.
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 08:36:22 AM

I dont think leaving job because working with bitcoin is not stable. What if suddenly the business starts to fall? Wink
itsallpc

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 08:38:15 AM

Today many people rely on bitcoin, in the sense that they are now focusing on the world of cryptocurrency, leaving their jobs

Is there something like this, is there any special tips because i want to focus but not yet dare?

I think there are many people who rely on bitcoins and use bitcoins as source of income. Most of them offer their services for bitcoins. Some are employed on bitcoin related forums. You can start with offering your services for bitcoins as none get paid for free. I think Signature campaign would be nice for start.
Yes,i too started my bitcoin journey with signature campaign.Then i started to invest my bitcoins in some altcoins and started trading.I done all these side by side with my daily job.Once i got confidence that i could lead my life with my bitcoin earning,i just left my job in Dubai and returned to india.Now i am enjoying a peaceful life of financial freedom with bitcoin.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 10:27:18 AM

Trading can be a good source of income if you have enough capital on hand to start trading. If you don't have it, better stay with your day job and start saving for your capital in trading. However, trading is not for everyone, if you tend to panic, if you don't have patience and you are not quite good with analysis and some research then stay with your day job.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 10:33:38 AM

Trading can be a good source of income if you have enough capital on hand to start trading. If you don't have it, better stay with your day job and start saving for your capital in trading. However, trading is not for everyone, if you tend to panic, if you don't have patience and you are not quite good with analysis and some research then stay with your day job.
Yup I agree with nydiacaskey01 as a big capital right now is needed in order to have a chance to earn a significant amount. Because if you don't have that much capital even if Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency grew 20% or greater it would not matter if you only invested a few bucks because it will only translate into a small gain. Bitcoin's price right now is So Big that if you are not a big investor what you can do is save and continue to accumulate to have a bigger chance of earning significantly.
Vohoanghiep111

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 11:32:54 AM

Today many people rely on bitcoin, in the sense that they are now focusing on the world of cryptocurrency, leaving their jobs

Is there something like this, is there any special tips because i want to focus but not yet dare?

Bitcoin is part of my income stream. While people are still concentrating on their main work I still spend some time with Bitcoin. I think that is necessary and it will help me become richer in the future
Lampaster

Activity: 406
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 11:38:22 AM

Bitcoin is part of my income stream. While people are still concentrating on their main work I still spend some time with Bitcoin. I think that is necessary and it will help me become richer in the future
Not refers to currency as a source of wealth. It is only the monetary expression of your work. You will never be rich just for the increase in the price of BTC. Rich you can only do the work, and what will be your profit in Fiat or crypto it doesn't matter.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 11:42:31 AM

I dont think leaving job because working with bitcoin is not stable. What if suddenly the business starts to fall? Wink

Yes of course unless you are still a minor not yet employed it is okay to earn through bitcoin.  But to leave a job because of bitcoin, I do not think so.  It is still good to have a job and at the same time to have a sideline job.  We do not know what will happen in the future so maybe as long as bitcoin is here and capable of giving us opportunities we have to grab it.
coins4masses

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 01:26:36 PM

I don't think there are those many people who suddenly leave their jobs to solely concentrate on Bitcoin. They might turn to it when out of a job and struggling to find a suitable, stable one that earns them a decent salary.

Of course it depends on where you live but the in current economy it's quite hard to have a good, well paying job so if you happen to have one, stick to it. You can still concentrate on Bitcoin in your spare time. It's never so immediate to start something and be profitable right away. Usually it requires a lot of work and time before you can break even. Once you're up and running and making more from this than your current job, that's when you can resign.

Besides, it's better to have a steady source of income that you can invest and that could later become a source of passive income.

Frankly for me personally, still very confused to decide to stop working and choose focus on bitcoin, while I can still do things in bitcoin in my spare time, but if it is done then I guess it will not focus and the results obtained also not maximal

Yes, I think that is the dilemma for a lot of people. It works for some but not for others and it depends on their personal situation and expenses. I think it's always good to have a steady income until one starts making significantly more with Bitcoin. That is the moment when one can confidently say goodbye to their job!
Scorpion

Activity: 887
Merit: 516

Bitcoin OG

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 01:36:33 PM

The two best ways for me right now are ICO bounty campaigns and SteemIt. You can keep the crypto or exchange them for Bitcoin.

Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 01:40:14 PM

The two best ways for me right now are ICO bounty campaigns and SteemIt. You can keep the crypto or exchange them for Bitcoin.
That's awesome, ICO bounty campaigns were a good way to make a better earning. In terms of other assets which is convertible, but with signature campaign you get paid in terms of bitcoin which is the only difference. In my view however you make money through bitcoin never let your day job down and go behind bitcoin. Plan in a better way and spend time earning bitcoins.

Rostadom

Activity: 713
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 01:43:28 PM

I don't think there are those many people who suddenly leave their jobs to solely concentrate on Bitcoin. They might turn to it when out of a job and struggling to find a suitable, stable one that earns them a decent salary.

Of course it depends on where you live but the in current economy it's quite hard to have a good, well paying job so if you happen to have one, stick to it. You can still concentrate on Bitcoin in your spare time. It's never so immediate to start something and be profitable right away. Usually it requires a lot of work and time before you can break even. Once you're up and running and making more from this than your current job, that's when you can resign.

Besides, it's better to have a steady source of income that you can invest and that could later become a source of passive income.

When you go to telegram or in Slack, you will see how many people from first world country that do trading full time. They think that trading is much better than having a day job because you get to stay in your house and you have the time for yourself. I think so too. These people didn't wake up one day and decided they are going to trade. They have been trading already when they still have day jobs and just decided that they are good enough to trade for a living.

There's a transition going on. First, day job 100%. Then trading comes in. You trade whenever at your spare time. Then at one point you're doing well with trading that you just find that you're wasting time with your day job or that your day job is getting of the way. You then do trading 100%.

Personally, I wouldn't be so surprised if somebody here claim that he's been trading for a long time and he doesn't have any day job even when he live in a really good economy.
Scorpion

Activity: 887
Merit: 516

Bitcoin OG

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 01:49:23 PM

That's awesome, ICO bounty campaigns were a good way to make a better earning. In terms of other assets which is convertible, but with signature campaign you get paid in terms of bitcoin which is the only difference. In my view however you make money through bitcoin never let your day job down and go behind bitcoin. Plan in a better way and spend time earning bitcoins.

Actually I was thinking about this, with my Bitcoin mining, ICO participation and SteemIt my earnings keep growing and snowballing but I don't think I will ever quit my job. For one reason is I like having my job to buy more Bitcoin and another reason is all of these things don't even take up much time and is for fun too. So even if I made so much money I don't think I would quit my job but your point is valid, don't quit your day job because you start making money with Bitcoin.

LastKiss

Activity: 2156
Merit: 251

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 01:57:55 PM

Actually I was thinking about this, with my Bitcoin mining, ICO participation and SteemIt my earnings keep growing and snowballing but I don't think I will ever quit my job. For one reason is I like having my job to buy more Bitcoin and another reason is all of these things don't even take up much time and is for fun too. So even if I made so much money I don't think I would quit my job but your point is valid, don't quit your day job because you start making money with Bitcoin.

No one guaranteed you that you earn from bitcoin everyday and earning through bitcoin itself didn't have stable income unlike your job which gave you monthly income and always increasing along with your experience you got everyday. Give max efforts to your job and bitcoin will make your monthly income more perfect but doing it as your daily activities will kill your brain tho. 

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 02:05:09 PM

If you buy bitcoin, it's investment for you, not income.
Only if you earn your btc funds through some concrete work, like programming, online marketing etc. or with signature campaign on this forum, you can say that bitcoin is source of income for you.
Of course, such income for the most people is not enough yet to leave their current job, for example, but still it's nice to have additional income every month Smiley

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
djuvantebit

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

Be a part of the revolution

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2017, 02:19:37 PM

When you go to telegram or in Slack, you will see how many people from first world country that do trading full time. They think that trading is much better than having a day job because you get to stay in your house and you have the time for yourself. I think so too. These people didn't wake up one day and decided they are going to trade. They have been trading already when they still have day jobs and just decided that they are good enough to trade for a living.

There's a transition going on. First, day job 100%. Then trading comes in. You trade whenever at your spare time. Then at one point you're doing well with trading that you just find that you're wasting time with your day job or that your day job is getting of the way. You then do trading 100%.

Personally, I wouldn't be so surprised if somebody here claim that he's been trading for a long time and he doesn't have any day job even when he live in a really good economy.

I do believe having a multiple line of income is reassuring, as grand as the prospect of bitcoin is, it still has its risk plus our regular job provides stability. I would rather do bitcoin as alternative bank roller,  just as stated  in the  numerous previous post, there would be a transition from your day job to working bitcoin fully. And again you have the folks who are without regular jobs to start with or low paying jobs or underpaid jobs who have the luxury of time in their hands yeah bitcoin would be a way to go if they can get started.

Quicksilver143

Activity: 110

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 02:46:05 PM

Relying on bitcoin is just another way of getting a source of income..  I belive on that but i didnt try yet because i am just a newbie one..
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: