Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:38:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as a source of income?  (Read 96168 times)
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 12:54:38 PM

Yes bitcoin has become great source of income nowadays and people are making good amount of money from it even by working part time so if they gets full time into it then it will surely maximize their earnings and they may have higher income in compare to their full time job.

Yes bitcoin is now a great source of income. I'm earning a good amount of bitcoin, even though it is not a huge earnings but it is a big help for my every day need, from joining signature campaign and trading. If you will learn the basic of trading, you can also earn more bitcoin. Of course you need more patience if you are going to trade.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 02:12:14 PM

Yes bitcoin has become great source of income nowadays and people are making good amount of money from it even by working part time so if they gets full time into it then it will surely maximize their earnings and they may have higher income in compare to their full time job.

Yes bitcoin is now a great source of income. I'm earning a good amount of bitcoin, even though it is not a huge earnings but it is a big help for my every day need, from joining signature campaign and trading. If you will learn the basic of trading, you can also earn more bitcoin. Of course you need more patience if you are going to trade.
I agree with you.Bitcoin has become more in demand with people nowadays because of its sustainable amount that it comes to offer.Bitcoin became a source of income if you're determined to do it.Although it's not that easy as it was but for sure you'll be satisfied with the high profit you're gaining.Of course understanding and perseverance comes along with it.
cemploek

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 02:38:53 PM

Bitcoin is really turning into an option source of income for the unemployed remotely to bring home the bacon. It is giving low maintenance work at home internationally to one and all thus I concur that it's a source of income. the general population who don't have employment are gaining great measure of bitcoins and it has turned into their essential source of income as I have companion in India who has left his place of employment and now he is full time in bitcoins and procuring higher measure of income in contrast with his normal everyday employment and that implies that he should acquire decent measure of cash from bitcoins.
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 06:58:57 PM

yes you are right that bitcoin is a very good source of income because people are giving so much importance to bitcoin and the earning from bitcoin is also very high as compare to day jobs it is because people have seek so much opportunities in bitcoin due to which they does not need any real jobs.
Zenithar

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 07:32:20 PM

Bitcoin is getting bigger and popular which is a good thing for those of us in it and using it.But it wouldn't be appropriate to leave your regular jib and devout all your attention on bitcoin, I believe it can be done along side the regular work although I know someone who does all just work on the line internet. Be very sure of your decision and go for it.
in fact bitcoin is giving profit to  a number of people, those people who are getting profit from bitcoin the y are really introducing bitcoin to those people who have never use it. and therefore they are also now taking interest in bitcoin. i am hopeful that very soon the number of bitcoin will be more  and more and will be available in all over the world.
Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 07:41:37 PM

I think leavjng your work for bitcoin isn't a good idea because these bitcoins is not a reliable source of income because you will still need some chances to get it.Unlike working,the chances of getting some of it is very low  and it requires a lot of skills.So it is still advisable not to leave your work.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 07:50:40 PM

Today many people rely on bitcoin, in the sense that they are now focusing on the world of cryptocurrency, leaving their jobs

Is there something like this, is there any special tips because i want to focus but not yet dare?

The crypto market is a good place for investors to carry out their projects. And we, ordinary people can also contribute capital to invest with them. However, focusing on crypto is not good, because it always risks collapse.
If we collect all the data about the crypto world and we collect all the data about any project and will study well about any project and then we invest in that project then it will not be risk but we will earn a high income from that project. In that securities if someone will focus on crypto only then he will not be at wrong.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 03:54:29 AM

Today many people rely on bitcoin, in the sense that they are now focusing on the world of cryptocurrency, leaving their jobs

Is there something like this, is there any special tips because i want to focus but not yet dare?

People will always look for a better alternative to their 8-5 pattern of job. And if this is provided with the Bitcoin discovery or with any of the cryptos, I don't think they will hesitate in picking it up. It's all for the money. That's what financial survival is about. OP, you can go ahead with your plan after weighing alternative and the freedom it is likely to afford you.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 679

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 12:04:56 PM

I haven't heard of someone who left their job because of bitcoin. But there are people who can focus on bitcoin and their jobs at the same time. I think if you want to focus try to manage your time and learn more about bitcoin.

I guess I have read somewhere in forum and also one of them is op as he decides and wants to pursue his goal with working full time in bitcoin. If you are focused with bitcoin, it's very easy to manage your time because you are working at your own convenience while staying on your home. But this needs a lot of thinking.

Not only thinking but will also require great level of skills and knowledge about the crypto world and if you don't have enough knowledge about it then never take a risk of getting full time in bitcoins by quitting your job as if you are a full timer in bitcoins then you also need to discover the multiple ways of earning bitcoins then only you can afford to get full time into it.

It's the basic and necessary for making bitcoin as your source of income. If you will decide to go full time in bitcoin and you don't have any knowledge with it, there's no sense of shifting to full time on it. And there's no eating of your words because in the end you will regret that you shifted if you are not prepared on it.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 12:10:30 PM

I think leavjng your work for bitcoin isn't a good idea because these bitcoins is not a reliable source of income because you will still need some chances to get it.Unlike working,the chances of getting some of it is very low  and it requires a lot of skills.So it is still advisable not to leave your work.

Absolutely agree with this one. Bitcoin is still in the beta stage so if someone is earning for a living from his job then leaving that job would be a big risk for him. Yes, I see very optimistic picture about bitcoin in next few years but that doesn't mean that I should stake my comfortable life for it, I can work with bitcoin business in the part time so that even if I lose down the road, it would not affect my day to day life.
warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 12:12:32 PM

yes you are right that bitcoin is a very good source of income because people are giving so much importance to bitcoin and the earning from bitcoin is also very high as compare to day jobs it is because people have seek so much opportunities in bitcoin due to which they does not need any real jobs.

Though it is not really stable unlike if you are really employed in real life because we all know that your salary is stable. Bitcoin is also good source of income if you do have a work online that pay you bitcoin that is really is. Because sometimes you dont have bitcoin sometimes you have. But as a part time job then it would be it
Jayshree85

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 12:13:53 PM

I haven't heard of someone who left their job because of bitcoin. But there are people who can focus on bitcoin and their jobs at the same time. I think if you want to focus try to manage your time and learn more about bitcoin.

I guess I have read somewhere in forum and also one of them is op as he decides and wants to pursue his goal with working full time in bitcoin. If you are focused with bitcoin, it's very easy to manage your time because you are working at your own convenience while staying on your home. But this needs a lot of thinking.

Not only thinking but will also require great level of skills and knowledge about the crypto world and if you don't have enough knowledge about it then never take a risk of getting full time in bitcoins by quitting your job as if you are a full timer in bitcoins then you also need to discover the multiple ways of earning bitcoins then only you can afford to get full time into it.

It's the basic and necessary for making bitcoin as your source of income. If you will decide to go full time in bitcoin and you don't have any knowledge with it, there's no sense of shifting to full time on it. And there's no eating of your words because in the end you will regret that you shifted if you are not prepared on it.

what you are telling is true that without knowledge if we do anything that will end in loss. so first you do your day job and bitcoin work same time and when you feel that you have enough knowledge and you are earning more then what you day job offers. Then you can start full time working for bitcoin and you can leave your day job.
Zemangat

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 12:18:02 PM

Bitcoin is indeed my source of income every bualan or his week. But bitcoin is not the main income I have. Only in addition to income. I also have not dared to focus on cryto world. Because I am still new to this bitcoin. If I already understand and I can generate min bitcoin. 0.5/ month. Maybe i will focus in the world of cryto and will leave my main job
s0beit

Activity: 556
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 12:31:22 PM

Many of my friends on media they told me that bitcoin is a number one source of income online. I think they are right because trading bitcoin/altcoin that are my source of income once a week i've earned more than 100$ of my profit.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 01:00:29 PM

Bitcoin is my income that will make me even better in life to its future.
yes you are right that bitcoin will make better life to its future because bitcoin can give better opportunities to earn money and also good source of income, l think you will leave permanent job for bitcoin because other job can not give a good income as compare to bitcoin.The earning of money through bitcoin is very easily as compare to permanent job just you will earn bitcoin through signature campaign , gambling and trading and these all activities are very joyful.
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 01:12:37 PM

Why would you want to leave your job? There are several ways you can earn income passively online. Moreover, from your salary, you can as well buy bitcoin and save it for future purpose depending on how you want it. But leaving your job for bitcoin is very unreasonable and you will definitely regret it.
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 01:38:10 PM

Though it is not really stable unlike if you are really employed in real life because we all know that your salary is stable. Bitcoin is also good source of income if you do have a work online that pay you bitcoin that is really is. Because sometimes you dont have bitcoin sometimes you have. But as a part time job then it would be it
yes it is not good for us to depends all our needs to bitcoins, we need a job which is having a stable pay and a stable income, we can say that bitcoin is a source of income for us, yes it is, we can use it if our money that came from our jobs is not yet suited for our daily income basis still we can use bitcoin as an alternative income, like for me it helps me in many things , bitcoin is source of income for me.
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 01:48:48 PM

This might be turning into a reality every moment because of the price increase in terms of fiat currency equivalent, what I mean about that is if the Bitcoin earning is still the same as of right now then we have enough earnings to be better compared to a minimum wage. But you know what is better? Having both a real job and an earning through Bitcoin is much better because you will double the amount of your earning capacity.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
imawriter

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 02:07:48 PM

The best way to earn bitcoins and hence money with it is just to buy bitcoins and hold them for long time.But this would only be investement and not full time work.I wont consider leaving job for it now.But if you earn huge from it at some time then you can sure leave it and take rest Grin
JNN337

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 02:15:01 PM

Sure but altcoins can get you bit more gains but bigger risk too
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: