Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:36:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as a source of income?  (Read 96168 times)
citizenh-ssd

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 07:58:53 PM

Bitcoin is a source of income for me but only as an extra as at this stage I cannot depend only on income from bitcoin for living as its not giving me too high income for which I should quit my day job and my first attention would be only on my full time job for living and bitcoins is good as an bonus income which can be earned in free time.

yes you are right everyone cannot depend only on bitcoin income, the majority of the people have made bitcoin income as a source of extra income and work in bitcoin in part time because their earning from bitcoin is not enough to met their daily life needs that's why they also join some real jobs, but i think there are still many people who live their life only on bitcoin income and they are living very good life because they obtain so much opportunities from bitcoin and living a happy life.
More I agree with all your convictions and the fact is that most of me I'm convinced that thanks to Bitcoin my financial condition has stabilized very well. I think that there is a big difference between how to make money on Bitcoin and use these coins. Pie same case is a pretty positive thing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ethan1469

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 08:12:25 PM

For Me , Leaving A Permanent Job For Bitcoin is Not Necesarry , because Bitcoin Is A Online Job that you Paid By Per Week , a Source of income But in the other term "EXTRA INCOME". As Long As You get The Happiness Of your work.
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 08:20:33 PM

count me on. I am relaying on bitcoin for my pocket money. from the beginning I started earning and paying for my internet bills . I am very thankful to this technology as I have learned a lot of web development courses and computer languages from internet and bitcoin was the reason I am able to learn it. it not just payee me money but it also inspired me every second to learn beyond my limits.in my house nobody pays for my personal expense and internet is one of them. If I can't earn money I can not be on the internet anymore. its now around more than 5years I never missed a month without the internet all by myself.
Vikingr

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 08:28:42 PM

Nor easy, I too aim at something like that but to actually try to implement it and depend on BTC as a source of income "as a primary job" you would at least need to get a monthly stable profit larger than actual salary, since the web and BTC and it's projects aren't stable or predictable.
If the skills combine with the web and BTC and its projects ten we can say that they are stable and predictable and then a person will be able to get a profit more than what a person get in any actual job while if a person do not have any skills then he have to get a job first according to his education and have to learn for earning bitcoin online.
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 08:48:55 PM

Today many people rely on bitcoin, in the sense that they are now focusing on the world of cryptocurrency, leaving their jobs

Is there something like this, is there any special tips because i want to focus but not yet dare?

Bitcoin as asource of income was a good experience in terms of giving financials support anyhow.
It is a good way of starting point to make bitcoin profit everyweek eventhough from the start was too small amount of satoshi but it will increase the more we post in the forum, isn't?
Quietman

Activity: 292
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 01:34:25 AM

Today many people rely on bitcoin, in the sense that they are now focusing on the world of cryptocurrency, leaving their jobs

Is there something like this, is there any special tips because i want to focus but not yet dare?

Yes bitcoin provide income online.
Many in the bitcoin community used it as a stable source of income and it provide to them a wealthy living.
Every transaction in bitcoin provide cryptocurrency that exchange in local money.
Aztek

Activity: 423

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 01:41:54 AM

I haven't heard of someone who left their job because of bitcoin. But there are people who can focus on bitcoin and their jobs at the same time. I think if you want to focus try to manage your time and learn more about bitcoin.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 01:54:01 AM

Currently I focus on bitcoin world. I think that we should focus on one option. Leave a job in the real world or leave the bitcoin world. In fact we will get satisfactory results when we can focus on one side of the job. Bitcoin can support us, so stay focused and never share our thoughts.
I would never leave my job if I already have one, because it is better to have them both. A decent job that we can also earn a source of income and also Bitcoin that I can also make extra income. So I think it is still better if we have them both. We just need time management so that we cannot leave one of them.
I think its not good to leave regular job in the real world because remember everthing have possible to happen even bitcoin die in the future but no one can tell what is date but it is possible.  You can do bitcoin even you have only time or partime many people here are busy to their job in real world but it doesnt mean you need to leave your job. Both of them are good you can do this two if you do that for sure you will earn a lot of money because you earn in your real job and you earn also from your partime job.
That's true it is better to have them both earning money from your job and earning money trough bitcoin. But it is our choice to choose whether we wanted to stay in our job or not or stay at home and do bitcoin. It is really our choice but when it comes in earning I'd rather choose both so that even if one of them lose, I also have another way to earn.
dokinna

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 03:12:55 AM

It is idiotic plain on the off chance that you quit your business to seek after bitcoin at an all the more full time plan. This is a move I wouldn't do particularly with today not all that great economy in many nations in Europe and abroad. I would propose to anybody beginning to construct PCs for mining, they are the best and the quickest approach to begin making bitcoin today. Regardless of the possibility that you dig at a misfortune for instance in light of costly power rate consider it (bitcoin) as a store of significant worth, you can offer it or extend it's uses to make new speculations for yourself. I think this is the course to go right now and that is the thing that I have by and by picked how to seek after bitcoin in a greater scale.
feanry

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 04:20:03 AM

Nothing is guaranteed with the whole computerized money arrange. Anything could occur in unforeseen time, as the above quote expresses it's great to have a normal everyday employment and take a stab at making extra salary through bitcoin amid the spare time one gets. Moving behind bitcoin leaving our day gaining is just a hard thing, on the grounds that a steady pay is unassured until a solid capital venture is made.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 05:20:01 AM

I haven't heard of someone who left their job because of bitcoin. But there are people who can focus on bitcoin and their jobs at the same time. I think if you want to focus try to manage your time and learn more about bitcoin.
I have a friend that build his own mining rigs and he left his job because of bitcoin he is earning more than his salary from his job because of the mining rigs that he built and he thinks that it is easier and more profitable if he will focus in mining and also trading at the same time and i think he is earning now in less than the usual hours of work.
foxbat

Activity: 484

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 05:23:24 AM

The crypto market is a good place for investors to carry out their projects. And we, ordinary people can also contribute capital to invest with them. However, focusing on crypto is not good, because it always risks collapse.
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 07:14:50 AM

The crypto market is a good place for investors to carry out their projects. And we, ordinary people can also contribute capital to invest with them. However, focusing on crypto is not good, because it always risks collapse.
Yes I agree with the existence of a market cryptocurrency makes us able to get revenue no limits, the most important is the security and our experience, because the market is often unpredictable.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 679

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 07:21:26 AM

I guess I have read somewhere in forum and also one of them is op as he decides and wants to pursue his goal with working full time in bitcoin. If you are focused with bitcoin, it's very easy to manage your time because you are working at your own convenience while staying on your home. But this needs a lot of thinking.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
firefop

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 07:35:34 AM

I guess I have read somewhere in forum and also one of them is op as he decides and wants to pursue his goal with working full time in bitcoin. If you are focused with bitcoin, it's very easy to manage your time because you are working at your own convenience while staying on your home. But this needs a lot of thinking.

Not only thinking but will also require great level of skills and knowledge about the crypto world and if you don't have enough knowledge about it then never take a risk of getting full time in bitcoins by quitting your job as if you are a full timer in bitcoins then you also need to discover the multiple ways of earning bitcoins then only you can afford to get full time into it.

shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 07:52:12 AM

Bitcoin in my opinion, is a valid source of income (considering it's potential).
I have a Full time work, and i use my free time in office in Bitcoin and joining in a signature campaign gives me an extra income, that income pays my bills, load and also rent in my apartment. But all of this we need a free time in our self Smiley
Alvin RS6

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 07:53:30 AM

I know a friend who has been mining ether since launch, needless to say he is doing great!
samuelstar5

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 07:56:17 AM

Personally I would keep my current job but leave bitcoin as a little side-project. Maybe with the income you would earn from a job could be used to buy an ASIC to mine bitcoins. You can leave them on for periods of time while you go to work. I'd suggest doing that before thinking of living on bitcoin, because why not live on both?
creativex

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 08:00:52 AM

Yes bitcoin has become great source of income nowadays and people are making good amount of money from it even by working part time so if they gets full time into it then it will surely maximize their earnings and they may have higher income in compare to their full time job.

onespirit

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 10:04:34 AM

Bitcoin is getting bigger and popular which is a good thing for those of us in it and using it.But it wouldn't be appropriate to leave your regular jib and devout all your attention on bitcoin, I believe it can be done along side the regular work although I know someone who does all just work on the line internet. Be very sure of your decision and go for it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: