Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:21:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as a source of income?  (Read 96168 times)
morlun

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2017, 01:26:29 AM

Getting paid in bitcoin over the last years have helped me tremendously in becoming less dependent on banks and states. The only issue is the volatility
mc1227

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 02:34:49 AM

I dont think leaving your job is the answer for all of it. You can still do your work,make bitcoin as a part time job dont make it a full time job. Because we cannot say that bitcoin will be our source of income and bitcoin is unpredictable maybe tomorrow price is decrease and increase so think first before leaving your work
bs.glory

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 03:27:06 AM

Several question has arise in my mind on how to start BitCoin with cryptocurrency being yielded. I just wanted to know the entire process then get me paid, so I know what I'm doing by heart.
Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 03:41:40 AM

yes is a source of income actually I buy some gadgets and appliances because of bitcoins.
maybe in investment or the capacity of your knowledge keep learning and btc will easy come to you

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 07:47:53 PM

Bitcoin is still unpredictable. I would not have decided that this would be my main source of income. Too much risk ....
djtas bitbit

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 08:29:13 PM

for me the bitcoin is an unexpected source of revenue and an extra to fullfill the needs of my everyday because of the price value of bitcoin that make many people more and collect and make extra income as a bitcoin for them. the easy way but must be connected to the internet then you will be knowing about bitcoin or could invest bitcoin maybe you will benefit
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 09:49:22 PM

I would like to find a full time job that pays bitcoins. It would have to be something online though, and most online jobs are notorious for being scams.
I think bitcoin is very reputable and I can make extra income thanks to bitcoin, this source of income can help me buy things that I like without asking for money from my parents.
Yes you shouldn't think for that because bitcoin is very reputable. Making extra income then go for bitcoin. Invest in bitcoin that your invest keep safe in a bitcoin and also use that income which is enlarge from your investment. So yes bitcoin is the best place where you can get extra income easily.
NoNetwork

Activity: 392
Merit: 292

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 10:00:49 PM

I forget what it is called, but a few years back, I heard of a company on the "Let's Talk Bitcoin" podcast that was talking about being like an ADP or payroll processor that helped companies do payroll in bitcoin.

I don't know if it's still around or if it ever got off the ground in a big fashion, but I do know that the overall plan was to bring bitcoin to the masses by helping corporations pay employees in bitcoin instead of dollars.   Anyone who started doing that back then has more than tripled their savings if they actually did it.
It will be interesting to know what happened with the project you describe, lets see of other member remember the name of the project, but at the same time while what you say it is true, most people are not very fond of taking risk when it comes to their salary, I don't have a problem taking risk with my bitcoin because I know I have my job to pay the bills, I don’t think I will be able to take the same risks with my salary.
I agree, it really is up to you whether you choose your job or the Bitcoin. If your job pays more than what you earn in Bitcoin, then there's no problem.

I think the only point on what he is saying is that, BTC has lots of potential, and what I mean about potential is that, the possible to earn more in Bitcoin.

Though there are lots of ways to earn BTC, it will still be a gamble; by investing your time and money. If you wanted to invest in BTC, you have to spent so much time for just to earn that certain amount and that is very crucial. And also you have to learn more and more about Bitcoin so that eventually it will be easy for you to comply on how to earn more in BTC than your regular jobs.

Except you can't make consistent earnings with bitcoin unless you are running some kind of bitcoin based business... The only situation where you should stop working from bitcoin income is if you already have enough to retire on.
Also we must not forget that traditional jobs offer things that bitcoin does not, like a retirement fund or medical insurance, that can be very expensive depending on where you live so it is a good idea that even if you can earn earn a lot of money in bitcoin, to keep your traditional job to get all of those benefits that bitcoin cannot give to you yet.
Well how about that, if the project really does exist and is successful then, it will be easier for the corporations to adjust to Bitcoin usage.

Because imagine, instead of quitting their jobs, lets say a worker in the factory (which tend to do a lot of work), how about paying them in terms of Bitcoin and not fiat.

There's so much possibilities, not only that, maybe it will also decrease or even eliminate corruption. Don't you think?

I just hope that its a successful project.
stergium

Activity: 655
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 10:49:38 PM

I would like to find a full time job that pays bitcoins. It would have to be something online though, and most online jobs are notorious for being scams.
I think bitcoin is very reputable and I can make extra income thanks to bitcoin, this source of income can help me buy things that I like without asking for money from my parents.
Yes you shouldn't think for that because bitcoin is very reputable. Making extra income then go for bitcoin. Invest in bitcoin that your invest keep safe in a bitcoin and also use that income which is enlarge from your investment. So yes bitcoin is the best place where you can get extra income easily.
a number of people are investing money in bitcoin even they have their day job. they consider bitcoin as their part time job or side business, and the reason for this is that they are getting good profit, from which they can fulfill their needs that they most cannot from their day job.
Vikingr

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 11:14:49 PM

Bitcoin is still unpredictable. I would not have decided that this would be my main source of income. Too much risk ....
You only do not have any skills that is why you are saying like that. You need to learn some skill and try to polish your skill and try to increase your market then you will find that why people are saying that bitcoin is a source of income. You will also then say that bitcoin is a source of income for you.
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1344
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2017, 11:20:12 PM

a number of people are investing money in bitcoin even they have their day job. they consider bitcoin as their part time job or side business, and the reason for this is that they are getting good profit, from which they can fulfill their needs that they most cannot from their day job.
They are getting profit if they bitcoin is increase its value or they are getting profit if you earn more bitcoins ..
It will be still depends if you are working for a bitcoin and business with bitcoin.  but not always a good idea if you are just working for bitcoin you can only earn in few bitcoins so its not a good idea if bitcoin is your majority source of your income if you had a family so business in bitcoin is a good idea if you want bitcoin is your source of income for daily life..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1344
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2017, 11:20:42 PM

They are getting profit if they bitcoin is increase its value or they are getting profit if you earn more bitcoins ..
It will be still depends if you are working for a bitcoin and business with bitcoin.  but not always a good idea if you are just working for bitcoin you can only earn in few bitcoins so its not a good idea if bitcoin is your majority source of your income if you had a family so business in bitcoin is a good idea if you want bitcoin is your source of income for daily life..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 02:40:45 AM

I think it was possible for some reason, other's may leave their work and solely focus on bitcoin, if they earn more on bitcoin rather than their previous work.

And I think I would do the same thing if I get success on learning and earning on this new currency.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
BCTalkaccountforsale

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 02:44:22 AM

Today many people rely on bitcoin, in the sense that they are now focusing on the world of cryptocurrency, leaving their jobs

Is there something like this, is there any special tips because i want to focus but not yet dare?

My opinion is that if you have a stable job then you should keep that job. Bitcoin is just a temporary job, so you should not give up your job offering you a stable source of income.
ankit10

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 03:14:42 AM

For me and for now yes bitcoin is best and somehow easiest source of income, i also heard many people leaved their job because of this bitcoin , anyne can leave their job if they earn money or bitcoin from home.
But earning as income from Bitcoin can stop anytime it depends on your countries government.
As op said you can also start earning bitcoin with signature campaign or by joining altcoin bounty campaigns.
JohnC2389

Activity: 95
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 03:15:24 AM

Today many people rely on bitcoin, in the sense that they are now focusing on the world of cryptocurrency, leaving their jobs

Is there something like this, is there any special tips because i want to focus but not yet dare?

I think I depends on how you are using Bitcoin to earn money but basically, Bitcoin is just money, it enables people to send money throught the Internet so it make people who do work online easier to receive money.
ankit10

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 03:17:50 AM

My opinion is that if you have a stable job then you should keep that job. Bitcoin is just a temporary job, so you should not give up your job offering you a stable source of income.
Yes if you have stable job then you should not leave your job , because  government can Ban bitcoin and you may lose your all income . But for now you can earn bitcoin as part time job.
Makka

Activity: 594
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 03:41:37 AM

There are different ways to earn with your bitcoin. If you are too afraid to trade then try some campaigns here, signature, social media, translation, and so many other services. If you don't like doing them at all then perhaps hold your bitcoin for quite a while and it will still earn. So you see, your bitcoin will always be worth it.  Wink
South Park

Activity: 2898
Merit: 796

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 04:46:53 PM

I dont think leaving your job is the answer for all of it. You can still do your work,make bitcoin as a part time job dont make it a full time job. Because we cannot say that bitcoin will be our source of income and bitcoin is unpredictable maybe tomorrow price is decrease and increase so think first before leaving your work
Personally, I treat bitcoin as a long term retirement plan, I have my retirement plan given to me by the place where I work, but if bitcoin really becomes successful then my retirement it is going to be a lot more pleasant and easy than the retirements of many persons that I know, in fact that is one of the main reasons I entered the bitcoin world, to avoid a bad retirement.

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 05:34:14 PM

Yes if you have stable job then you should not leave your job , because  government can Ban bitcoin and you may lose your all income . But for now you can earn bitcoin as part time job.
Well, as long as you still have a job that's paying accordingly, then do not leave it, because it could be the use of bitcoin banned in your country, and it makes you no more income. But, I hope that will never happen.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: