Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:26:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as a source of income?  (Read 96168 times)
oaz7t

Activity: 269
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 02:02:16 AM

You don't have to dare to do anything for bitcoin. It is very easy crypto that is made for easiness of our lives. You can earn it free and spend it for your needs. Just stick to normal ways of earning bitcoin and you will see good income for yourself too.
zarados

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 02:22:11 AM

With my work mostly in front of computer and just doing monitoring, I think to have passive income. That way I can have two sources of income, and it makes life so much easier. If we can have two sources of income, why not?
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 03:10:33 AM

With my work mostly in front of computer and just doing monitoring, I think to have passive income. That way I can have two sources of income, and it makes life so much easier. If we can have two sources of income, why not?
Having passive income is the best thing for an employee or even on average person because it will help us to gain money without hassling our self and we can earn money even we are sleeping and that is why passive income is one of the things that we have must in our life so after a few years we can just relax and do the things that we want without worrying about expenses.
KrisAlex18

Activity: 742
Merit: 160

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 06:11:27 AM

Indeed bitcoin can really be a source of income but still you should be aware on what you're doing. I don't think leaving your job will be a good decision because doing bitcoin is still risky. Just for example, scams and hacking are all around this business. If you'll leave your job, you might end up broken, you may get disappointed. But if you know that you can pass by all the risks of this business then feel free to leave your job and do bitcoin as your main source of income.
mastadonballs

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 08:07:10 AM

Today many people rely on bitcoin, in the sense that they are now focusing on the world of cryptocurrency, leaving their jobs

Is there something like this, is there any special tips because i want to focus but not yet dare?

I don't think people should leave their jobs because of Bitcoin unless they have an online job that can make they earn money through the Internet. And saying that Bitcoin is a way of income is not true, If you are working online for Bitcoin, Bitcoin is just money so that your works is your income, not Bitcoin.
Inmydomain

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 09:30:49 AM

It is definitely possible to utilise all the opportunities available to those in the bitcoin community to make an income. It is about working out what is the best use of your time, for example spending hours on faucets won't be a wise use of your time

phantuan123321cxz

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2017, 10:59:02 AM

Yes it does become a source of income but not to the extent that I will stop working. Working is still better because it is a stable source compared to bitcoins which is unpredictable not that reliable source. For me it serves as an additional way to earn money so I can spend them on something I want without touching the money I earned at my work. Unless someone is well informed and equipped with experience on bitcoins then it is possible.
I think so
I am a student who is still unemployed still have to go to school thanks bitcoin that I have more income can buy their own things without using their parents money.
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 11:21:58 AM

Is there something like this, is there any special tips because i want to focus but not yet dare?

I think you're just scared. Just like when you're about to jump off to cold water. Before you jump, you're so scared that something bad might happen with you because of the sudden change of temperature. But I'd say just do it. Once you've jumped off, it's only cold at first. Eventually it will feel normal. It might even feel warm at some point.

Believe in yourself. Believe that you can learn how to trade. Of course it will take a long time before you get a good income because you're just starting out, but that's alright. Every expert started to where you are. Know that all of us are built with the same hardware. We all share the same body system. If other people are capable of earning bitcoins and making it a primary source of income, so can you.

Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 11:23:39 AM

Yes it does become a source of income but not to the extent that I will stop working. Working is still better because it is a stable source compared to bitcoins which is unpredictable not that reliable source. For me it serves as an additional way to earn money so I can spend them on something I want without touching the money I earned at my work. Unless someone is well informed and equipped with experience on bitcoins then it is possible.
I think so
I am a student who is still unemployed still have to go to school thanks bitcoin that I have more income can buy their own things without using their parents money.
I'm sorry that you don't earn enough bitcoins to pay for their education. All students are responsible to pay for their education. Then they learn to appreciate the money and time to education.
buithidiepth1

Activity: 12
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 11:34:26 AM

I would like to find a full time job that pays bitcoins. It would have to be something online though, and most online jobs are notorious for being scams.
I think bitcoin is very reputable and I can make extra income thanks to bitcoin, this source of income can help me buy things that I like without asking for money from my parents.
Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 12:04:05 PM

Today many people rely on bitcoin, in the sense that they are now focusing on the world of cryptocurrency, leaving their jobs

Well some of my friends doesn't have a job, but earning a lot of money with just bitcoin trading and bounty hunt. Well if one can devote himself to this, maybe you'll earn a lot of money.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 12:12:37 PM

Well some of my friends doesn't have a job, but earning a lot of money with just bitcoin trading and bounty hunt. Well if one can devote himself to this, maybe you'll earn a lot of money.
Yeah in this cryptocurrency world you can have a job and earn a lot of money. Trading is really a great job that you can earn a big income but the trading is  a risk job.
AicecreaME

Activity: 2338
Merit: 454

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 12:16:49 PM

It is definitely possible to utilise all the opportunities available to those in the bitcoin community to make an income. It is about working out what is the best use of your time, for example spending hours on faucets won't be a wise use of your time

Indeed, this is all depends on the person, if he is really that dedicated on earning some money by doing bitcoin as a "Job" then it is going to be his source of income, and this faucets is just a really waste of time. Newbies thought that they are earning big on this since they don't know the earnings here in the Signature Campaign.

And if we are going to keep on earning and saving bitcoins, then this is not just going to be a source of income to us, it could be the reason why we are going to be rich in the near future.
Aveatrex

Activity: 840
Merit: 375

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 12:20:23 PM

Well,I saw recently a video where someone tried to live 30 days with only bitcoins,I mean doing everything bitcoins including renting a house,buying food,getting paid with bitcoins etc..He liked it actually because making bitcoin as a primary source of income/use is like living in another world you feel more free from using governement currencies.
Believe me or no but actually bitcoin saved my life once,I was in a holiday and forgot to take with me my credit card.I had no way to pay hotel but luckly I had few bitcoins left on my phone wallet,I did withdraw these on a bitcoin ATM and was able to sleep in the hotel instead of sleeping in the street lol

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
1.btcwonder

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 12:21:53 PM

I can't really see any cryptocurrency being an efficient source of income. The price fluctuates way too much. One day you could have 50,000$ in a certain coin and the next day you're flat broke and can't pay bills. Of course it would work if you were very, very good at predicting the price of the coin so you can exchange when you feel the price way going down, or get more Bitcoin when you think it is going to go up, but you'd already most likely been in luck for a stable job if you were good enough at that. Smiley
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 12:24:21 PM

Bitcoin as a source of income was an advantage to all people who are jobless. in fact, many of us now in this industry they've just started recently only but 2 or 3 months You can possibly earn form 0.01BTC or more every week.
vatived22

Activity: 235

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 12:39:20 PM

What could be the reason for one to leave their job for BTC. Probably if one want to focus on being a trader, although there may be some personal reasons. BTC and the cryptospace is full of uncertainty and volatility. Hence i will recommend that one thinks carefully before making such decision. Except if you want to open a business that is associated with btc. for example offering courses on blockchain. etc

just a man

Activity: 266

Partner of UBER GRAB GOCAR

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 12:50:02 PM

I can't really see any cryptocurrency being an efficient source of income. The price fluctuates way too much. One day you could have 50,000$ in a certain coin and the next day you're flat broke and can't pay bills. Of course it would work if you were very, very good at predicting the price of the coin so you can exchange when you feel the price way going down, or get more Bitcoin when you think it is going to go up, but you'd already most likely been in luck for a stable job if you were good enough at that. Smiley
There is a method that Cryptocurrency could provide a stable income for someone trading Bitcoins for altcoins.

If the price that they exchanged their Bitcoins for altcoin was really low then they could make a bunch of money on some kind of pump that allows their coin to grow past 999.99%. If it's a good coin then that will allow them to cash money out without worrying so much about the price.

minhquang3869

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 01:32:47 PM

I doubt that really many people left their jobs cause of bitcoin. Yes that's true that with bitcoin you don't even need to leave your house, but it is still stays not sure income. And I believe that the biggest mass of people earn bitcoins in their free time like underworking. I am one of them.

I think so, bitcoin is a light work that earns more income, so let's focus on a kind way.
Mbah Tyo

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

1st of May

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 02:31:43 PM

I doubt that really many people left their jobs cause of bitcoin. Yes that's true that with bitcoin you don't even need to leave your house, but it is still stays not sure income. And I believe that the biggest mass of people earn bitcoins in their free time like underworking. I am one of them.

I think so, bitcoin is a light work that earns more income, so let's focus on a kind way.

This is light but it takes creativity in doing it, so what we do can be the best so that people who see it will be interested to see it

▄████ ████▄
      ▄█████▀   ▀█████▄
   ▄█████▀  ▄█ █▄▄ ▀█████▄
▄█████▀    ███ ████▄▄ ▀█████▄
███▀  ▄    ███ ███████▄▄ ▀███
███ ▄██    ███ ███▀▀█████ ███
███ ███    ███ ███   ▀███ ███
███ ███▄▄▄▄███ ███    ███ ███
███ ██████████ ███        ███
███ ███▀▀▀▀███ ███    ███ ███
███ ███    ███ ███   ▄███ ███
███ ▀██    ███ ███▄▄████▀ ███
███▄  ▀    ███ ███████▀  ▄███
▀█████▄    ███ ████▀  ▄█████▀
   ▀█████▄  ▀█ █▀  ▄█████▀
      ▀█████▄   ▄█████▀
         ▀████ ████▀
Hash

▄▄ ▄▄
     ██ ██
   ▄▄█████▄▄
  ███▀▀▀▀▀███
 ██▀       ▀██
██▀         ▀▀
██
██▄         ▄▄
 ██▄       ▄██
  ███▄▄▄▄▄███
   ▀▀█████▀▀
     ██ ██
     ▀▀ ▀▀
ard

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
REVOLUTIONISING HOW YOU USE CREDIT & DEBIT CARDS
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

JOIN
WHITELIST
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: