Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:05:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as a source of income?  (Read 96168 times)
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 11:58:16 PM

I have not thought to go that far, maybe I haven't dared to go any further inside bitcoin, but looking at its development I will try to go further Grin
Yes exactly, I most of the time keep on saying it to my close friends that you are your own boss when it comes to the Bitcoin. Also it is a great forum for those who are jobless and for those as well who need a part time job to stay in. Believe me I love this feature of the bitcoin that it has enabled many so called useless people for others to earn and live their life in a full fledged zeal.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 01:02:40 AM

Many people focus with bitcoins, but I personally do not have to leave my job,
My advice if you want to focus on trying to learn more about how to use this bitcoin technology, but do not leave your current job

I'm employed too and I can't leave my job as my job is only to take care of the office and do some paper works. The good thing about it is I can do everything related to bitcoin while I'm working as long as there is no paper works or I'm done doing it. Maybe I'm just lucky with my current position.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
cindayou

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 01:26:20 AM

I will focus on bitcoin and I feel I can use Bitcoin as a source of income, I think the future of bitcoin is very promising, and want to take the opportunity as quickly and as early as possible
Klausi

Activity: 536
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 01:39:38 AM

I will focus on bitcoin and I feel I can use Bitcoin as a source of income, I think the future of bitcoin is very promising, and want to take the opportunity as quickly and as early as possible

Of course bitcoin is very promising and sustainable to be our sources of income, but earning it needs dedication and you must be a time bounded person while engaging activities in earning money. We consider bitcoin as our digital form of money which cannot be hold by our human hands, and the appreciation of it is through exchanging your btc value to fiat cash after dumping it. So bitcoin income can be our reliable support for daily expenses for our family.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 01:48:22 AM

For me I do this as a sideline job. Cant risk leaving my job for bitcoin is still not stable enough Cheesy I think.
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 03:21:17 AM

Today many people rely on bitcoin, in the sense that they are now focusing on the world of cryptocurrency, leaving their jobs

Is there something like this, is there any special tips because i want to focus but not yet dare?

Bitcoin as a source of income is really nice for me and for us. There are lot of ways to earn money or bitcoin like in trading you can earn much bitcoin easily and you can double or triple your capital.Then, in investing you can also earn on that but it need time to wait to gain more bitcoin. Then having bitcoin is nice and it’s nice to use bitcoin as a source of income.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
IGNation

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

★Adconity.com★

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 05:12:07 AM

I think it is better to stay employed while using bitcoin. Bitcoin is indeed a source of income but i think people shoudn't use bitcoin for a living instead get a job for a living it is better to have a secured job with lots of benefits and also for experience and knowledge. We should not limit our knowledge on bitcoin we should use our skills and knowledge to find a decent job and use bitcoin to increase your income.

nmaryrai

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 05:40:06 AM

I don't make bitcoin as main source of income. However, what i earn from bitcoin trading is enough to meet my family's needs.
chichan13

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 03:32:27 PM

Today many people rely on bitcoin, in the sense that they are now focusing on the world of cryptocurrency, leaving their jobs

Is there something like this, is there any special tips because i want to focus but not yet dare?

Bitcoin as a source of income is nice because some people use it to gain much money easily and they also use it in their business then they make there capital double or triple.
MiteLit

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 03:40:45 PM

I do dream of being able to do that, I rarely earn allot from BTC and the internet so can't really predict that, but seen allot of people earning decent amount through online investment or work. Seen also few translators and designers earning good online.. That feat isn't easy for the majority of us though.
joganuts

Activity: 355
Merit: 100

Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 03:55:14 PM

Yes it does become a source of income but not to the extent that I will stop working. Working is still better because it is a stable source compared to bitcoins which is unpredictable not that reliable source. For me it serves as an additional way to earn money so I can spend them on something I want without touching the money I earned at my work. Unless someone is well informed and equipped with experience on bitcoins then it is possible.
The point is bitcoin can be a source of income it does'nt point out whether it is a big business or not. And i guess that is to exaggerated for people to stop their works just to do bitcoin because for me bitcoin system is quite easy to learn and to do if you really want to get into it. And for me it does not require too much time for people to do it i just need time management and knowledge to start on having an income to bitcoin. One is the signature campaign where you post to earn. And if you earn bitcoin you can make it as a capital to your chosen investment or tradings.

anonbit992

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

A Trader & An Investor

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 04:02:04 PM

Yes it does become a source of income but not to the extent that I will stop working. Working is still better because it is a stable source compared to bitcoins which is unpredictable not that reliable source. For me it serves as an additional way to earn money so I can spend them on something I want without touching the money I earned at my work. Unless someone is well informed and equipped with experience on bitcoins then it is possible.
The point is bitcoin can be a source of income it does'nt point out whether it is a big business or not. And i guess that is to exaggerated for people to stop their works just to do bitcoin because for me bitcoin system is quite easy to learn and to do if you really want to get into it. And for me it does not require too much time for people to do it i just need time management and knowledge to start on having an income to bitcoin. One is the signature campaign where you post to earn. And if you earn bitcoin you can make it as a capital to your chosen investment or tradings.

My humble opinion is that, bitcoin acts as a hedge against any unforeseen and unfortunate events. It is like gold. I must say, it is the digital gold. And through varies campaigns or by trading or investing, anyone can make some bitcoin for themselves and keep it aside for the future.

██
                           ██████
                         █████████
                      █████████████
                    █████████████████
                      █████████████████
                       █████████████████
              ███        █████████████████
            ██████        █████████████████
          ██████████        █████████████████
       ██████████████        █████████████████
      █████████████████        █████████████████
       █████████████████        ████████████████
        █████████████████        █████████████
          █████████████████        █████████
           █████████████████        ██████
             █████████████████        ██
              █████████████████       
                █████████████████       
                 █████████████████       
                   █████████████████       
                    █████████████████       
                      █████████████████       
                       █████████████████       
                         █████████████████       
               ███        █████████████████
             ██████         █████████████████
           ██████████        █████████████████
         █████████████         █████████████████
          █████████████████        ███████████████
            █████████████████        ███████████
             █████████████████        ███████
               █████████████████        ███
                █████████████████
                  ████████████████
                   █████████████████
                     █████████████
                      ██████████
                        ██████
                         ██

●●  VISUAL STRATEGY BUILDER  ●● BOUNTY | ANN | WHITEPAPER 
●●  FOR CRYPTOTRADING  ●●●●●●●● TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER 
         ALGORITHMIC TRADING | STRATEGY OPTIMIZATION | COPY TRADING
MRlong

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 04:04:25 PM

I do dream of being able to do that, I rarely earn allot from BTC and the internet so can't really predict that, but seen allot of people earning decent amount through online investment or work. Seen also few translators and designers earning good online.. That feat isn't easy for the majority of us though.
If you are patient and do not give up, you can earning more BTC from Bitcointalk. Past time, I from a newbie and only earning 0.1 cent/day, but when I know Bitcointalk, I can earning 5-10$ per day and this is a stable job. Good luck!
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2017, 04:14:45 PM

My humble opinion is that, bitcoin acts as a hedge against any unforeseen and unfortunate events. It is like gold. I must say, it is the digital gold. And through varies campaigns or by trading or investing, anyone can make some bitcoin for themselves and keep it aside for the future.

Let me ask you this if the internet dies, would you rather have BTC or Gold? So how is BTC a hedge?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 04:18:43 PM

Yes there are many people that relys on bitcoins as their main source of income but i think most of them are people who didnt have that real decent job to work with so they came up to bitcoins.Students are one of them, including me bitcoins help me to earn for my school
bitcoin is a source of income for me, because i have no job now, so i need to help my family, i need to create money for them so im very thankful that i known how to earn bitcoin , this is a source of income for me and it helps my family and it provides our needs. bitcoin really help us to improve our daily lives more than what we are yesterday.
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 04:22:02 PM

Yes there are many people that relys on bitcoins as their main source of income but i think most of them are people who didnt have that real decent job to work with so they came up to bitcoins.Students are one of them, including me bitcoins help me to earn for my school
bitcoin is a source of income for me, because i have no job now, so i need to help my family, i need to create money for them so im very thankful that i known how to earn bitcoin , this is a source of income for me and it helps my family and it provides our needs. bitcoin really help us to improve our daily lives more than what we are yesterday.
as for me , i am only a student , my family dont have any money to provide my needs, to provide for my education. im very thankful and happy that i saw bitcoin in a social meda, then i got curious , at first i thought that this will be a scam and not yet true, but im not correct. it will be a big help to my family now is bitcoin. it is a source of income for me.
SneakWulf

Activity: 59
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 04:23:33 PM

What did you do that paid you with bitcoin ?
I mean your real source of income ?
Trading ? Media Buying ?
tittensor

Activity: 443

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 04:54:27 PM

Trading ? Media Buying ?
If you want a job can earing Bitcoin, you can find it in Forum Bitcointalk, very more service or signature campaign will paid worker if you do qualifed the task they send you. And when you have more BTC, you can take more profit with trading if you want.
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 05:21:06 PM

It depends on what your work is and if the new venture you are going into are more profitable and proven as a winning concept to replace your

income from your current job. I have friends who lost their jobs and who are working freelance for Bitcoin and they are struggling at the

moment. { The market is still small }

I would first go into it part-time and then see how it goes, before I leave my current job and go all out into Bitcoin.  Wink

This is true, you must first consider your current job. Because not because you have started using bitcoin means you will earn instantly from it. Read more articles about bitcoin so you would get familiarize using bitcoin.
Yes absolutely right, this is a good utilization of time and one can never be a successful person if he doesn’t have the good time management skills. The Bitcoin is an open platform for providing equal opportunities to earn. If you don’t have enough resources to invest into the Bitcoin or the Altcoin you can simply earn with giving your time to the Bitcoin activities.
SneakWulf

Activity: 59
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 07:39:19 PM

Trading ? Media Buying ?
If you want a job can earing Bitcoin, you can find it in Forum Bitcointalk, very more service or signature campaign will paid worker if you do qualifed the task they send you. And when you have more BTC, you can take more profit with trading if you want.

sorry but, i don't WANT a job nor asking for one. his/her answer is just intriguing me to know more how he/she got the bitcoin.
i just ask about how he/she earn his bitcoin because he can help his family with it. its cray.

but yea, this is offtopic, sure its just more post count for you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: