Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:10:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying for a long term.  (Read 19806 times)
Greenkarki

Activity: 420
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:27:33 PM

Some really interesting projects are in the market of which tokens are under valued right now but have huge potential to grow few times over the time. As this topic is for long term then do some research and where you see solid teams and project just buy some and sit back without looking at the everyday's price because these will not let to stay calm.

I think Ethererum is the best choice for long term. Because it is the next coin to bitcoin. Many projects are come coming based on Ethererum platform. Ethererum is the potential and promising coin. So definitely it's growth is very high in future. Other coins such as bitcoin cash, NEO, IOTA are also good for long term. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PumaPuma_

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:42:31 PM

I think for a long time will suit DTX! databrokerdao.com
The main component of the platform is the register of sensors and data streams. The platform is the first market created for the purchase and sale of data from such sensors.Sensor owners will sell data from their sensors on the platform and will receive 80% of the received amounts, paying a small fee for placing the sensor on the platform!
Card

Activity: 263
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:32:03 PM

I want to buy few Altcoins which have some strong good concept and which are beneficial for the crypto world somehow.
Of course my intention is to make good profit but I do not want to invest for that sole purpose.
I would be interested in something in which I get profit by holding and not by selling when it reach a particular price.
I am considering following Altcoins but do not know what benefits they give to their holders.
1.Golem
2.Wings
3.Ark

I think it would be better if you hold altcoin top 10 if you invest long-term because top coins are more stable like neo, litecoin, ripple iota and others. because I think top coins are safer and will give you a big advantage in the future.

Arkhi

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:45:37 PM

Before buying coins to invest, you should choose high-quality coins, do not be careless in choosing a coin so as not to harm yourself. Coins that have great potential to keep going up, I think Etherum and BCH. The coins are very good to invest in the long term, and will not disappoint you.
bitekoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:49:46 PM

Those coins that you see in the top 10 cryptocurrencies? Most started as cheap contribution event, where you contribute when the coins are launched and you get an x number of coins at a huge discount, which have great potential to grow. Good examples are Ethereum, Cardano, NEO, etc. They started with an ICO, and people who are benefitting now received ETH, ADA, NEO etc coins at the lowest prices they had ever seen. Think Bitcoin in 2011.
Now, you can participate in the Multiversum token contribution event.
arenjer musik

Activity: 50

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:17:46 PM

I think to buy a very good coin is ethereum and neo,
because both have the potential for the long term and have a bright future
Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:15:24 PM

Ada and Tron give me some profit for many times,  and you can take a look into these. Both have a huge volume and as coin listed in some big exchanger just like bittrex, there will be a huge chances of gaining profit in the future.
hekimogluburaketem

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:16:43 PM

You can find lots of coins. Waves is my favorite too. It is following the same trajectory as the rise of Monero. I have been following Monero when it was worth 1$, and it's rise has been consistent month by month. I see the same thing in waves, it's rise has been solid. It does not go through major pump and dump like other shitcoins. It consolidates and rise slowly. Come back in a year, i'm sure it will break $20. Just do your own research!
Ahmad15th

Activity: 366

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 02:27:49 AM

Indeed many Altcoins have good potential. But I prefer AELF, because I love the team who are really taking on their own coin, having good support and Awesome! community.
Gilas

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:57:33 AM

WPR is on a dip at the moment, i guess i can suggest WePower now since they are about to launch their platform this month of April too. I love the vision of their project as well regarding solar energy.
Fantina

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:21:29 AM

cryptocurrency is worth taking for a long time , you just need to follow it a little, you can earn at the races , you just need not a lot of knowledge of working on the stock exchange
btcyoda

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:56:47 AM

Some really interesting projects are in the market of which tokens are under valued right now but have huge potential to grow few times over the time. As this topic is for long term then do some research and where you see solid teams and project just buy some and sit back without looking at the everyday's price because these will not let to stay calm.

I think Ethererum is the best choice for long term. Because it is the next coin to bitcoin. Many projects are come coming based on Ethererum platform. Ethererum is the potential and promising coin. So definitely it's growth is very high in future. Other coins such as bitcoin cash, NEO, IOTA are also good for long term. 

Yes, i agree but don't completely invest only on eth because we cannot keep all our investment in one coin. NEO is another good coin which we can make more money because now the value of NEO seems to be very less in the market.
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:57:00 AM

Zec, Eth, gup, golem or rlc , bancor ( great idea) and ripple .  Smiley
There are many good altcoins that can give reasonable profits if held for long. Bitcoin is the best one but it is also the most expensive one. Honestly, if any crypto coin is kept for long duration of time, it will increase the capital anyways. That is why, these are considered to be meant for long term investment because the reward is guaranteed. Neo, Monero, Litecoin, waves, Ethereum all would do the same, and just the profit amount would vary.
Riskiagung2425

Activity: 340

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:50:55 AM

NEM and ADA in my opinion is good for holding long term. But if you do not mind, better use the opportunity to buy more ETH now because the price is cheap and the technology is too good for the future. I hope this helps
ahoenk

Activity: 1232
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:45:01 AM

Try buying in at ico these project. I have done research for it from developer to the project concept.
1. Shivom : the project is build new marketplace and storage for genome and we can sell our genome data to researcher without third party. So your genome data is safe.
2. Essentia : I have tried their platform. And you can exchange in forkdeltha from there. You can create organization with aragon from there and using other dapp only from their platform.
3. Auctus : auctus looked like genesis vision but with additional features and the apps also running in alpha already. The team also have a very good attitude.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
FrancePG

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:01:58 AM

I want to buy few Altcoins which have some strong good concept and which are beneficial for the crypto world somehow.
Of course my intention is to make good profit but I do not want to invest for that sole purpose.
I would be interested in something in which I get profit by holding and not by selling when it reach a particular price.
I am considering following Altcoins but do not know what benefits they give to their holders.
1.Golem
2.Wings
3.Ark

Of all three, I would choose wings. Coin is good in General, and if you have a wings you can participate in polls and then get coins from other projects. That's great.

WellDogeo

Activity: 113

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:38:01 AM

For newcomers to invest in this market the best way is to invest long term. Because you do not have much experience to invest so the best way is to buy and keep them.
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:38:45 AM

For newcomers to invest in this market the best way is to invest long term. Because you do not have much experience to invest so the best way is to buy and keep them.

There are lot of altcoins available in the market now. In that we have to choose the right one. For me i will choose Ethereum for long term. The price of Ethereum is not good now, but this great chance to buy Ethereum, due to its low price. ETH is the promising and powerful coin after bitcoin. If you buy now and hold it for long term surely in future the price will increase. At that time you can sell and earn more money.
LeaderAMB

Activity: 259

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:07:40 AM

there are two main problems with the question that you are asking in my opinion.

first is the fact that altcoins are not good for long term investment at all. they all go down in long term because with all things said and done there is no usefulness for most of them anyways.

secondly you are picking a terrible time for thinking about investing, and investing long term for that matter! right now we are in a big altcoin bubble and although many are still rising that doesn't change the fact that these are going to pop soon.

I don't agree with you. Why aren't altcoins good long term investment? Many altcoins gave a lot of profit for investors if they bought and held them long time as: Ethereum (increased 70x in 2017); NEO (increased 500x in 2017); Stellar( more 100x).... Although long term investment in altcoin is high risky but We can see that profit is very attractive.
"Altcoin bubble": many people said that the crypto currency market is bubble as Soros but recently he invested in this market. I think the crypto currency market is a new market and great place to investing now.

Swanson

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:00:03 PM

Aby, Thc, Aelf now is right time to pick this startups from the ground for long therm
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: