Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:59:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying for a long term.  (Read 19806 times)
Alex077
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1209

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 02:43:01 PM

I want to buy few Altcoins which have some strong good concept and which are beneficial for the crypto world somehow.

If your goal is not only to get profit but also to buy the needed altcoin, which is going to be useful in future, I would recommend stellar or iost, maybe even cardano. These are really useful coins, which can also make a high profit and they going to be demanded.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
necktiearrival0

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:01:51 PM

The price of the waves are pretty high already and the other coins have not much to offer.
mashedtasks4

Activity: 26

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 03:06:09 PM

It is kind of a bad time to buy coins and the prices are just going high.
mehmet312

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:09:16 PM

I had golem for long term, I had liked team and project, their project is about supercomputer. Soon they were listed at binance and I sold from there. Now I'm hodling Qlc, I hope it can be good like golem for me, you can research about it for long term.
trako

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:24:26 PM

If time is not important to you, the best investment for the future is waves and neo. The waves are now $ 7. you can make purchases in a loaded amount. If you have money, getting ethereum will be a good choice.
dasana212

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:34:05 PM

If time is not important to you, the best investment for the future is waves and neo. The waves are now $ 7. you can make purchases in a loaded amount. If you have money, getting ethereum will be a good choice.
Ethereum indeed always be the best investment for now, for long-term investment or daily trading,
but now I found several coins that are also very good for investment like INS, UTK and AE.
NinjaCryp

Activity: 171

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:39:36 PM

Focus on quality.

Nexo
IOB
SHARPE
Kings.ag

All long term and you will be very happy.
Your suggestions are nice. However, for newcomers to the crypto market, spending time to invest in young coin can not bring peace of mind. In part, bitcoin and ETH always provide a sense of confidence and security for me to hold them for a long time and comfortably seek profits from them.
CatDaddy

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:47:38 PM

I can only speak for PKT which I am holding myself - so far seems decent for long term. Also for some time I've been considering buying Golem, but not quite sold on it yet.
AFL

Activity: 167

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:46:41 AM

Try Idealcash.io - > ist new and a Long term coin
sleblanc1469

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:42:17 AM

For me good coins for longterm are Nebulas, EOS, Ethereum Classic, Ark and Vechain. Maybe Tron, but I always treated it as a very speculative project.
RoooooR
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:43:42 AM

if you want to invest long term i suggest you choose tokens with a newly developed yet promising platform. for the existing and strong ones i suggest you go for NEO or maybe NEM. For this case i highly recommend NEO because it really holds an enormous potential to be a match for ETH, so i suggest you watch out for this one i believe this year can be a breakthrough year for NEO. Since more and more ICO's are now preffering NEO as their ICO platform.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
Tengcreneng

Activity: 144

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:08:36 AM

I think to buy a very good coin is ethereum and neo,
because both have the potential for the long term and have a bright future
Before anything, I suggest that you should investigate or have some idea of ​​how the market is handled. Since lately he was
and it is quite unstable, there are several currencies that can be bought and probably keep them long term. Some
They could be Ethereum or Monero or they can fix those that are in the top 15
I still trust only one coin You are ofigel. Although there are some prerequisites to watch coins on the platform Neo. I have already seen predictions about quite good prospects.
I agree with the advice you provide, research is important to do before you buy coins. Because your choice will determine the profit or loss of the coins you buy it. You can see from every coin development there. You'll find out what's worth it and buy. What's the point if you buy a coin then hold it in the long run, but from that point, your coin is not progressing at all. It would be better if you have a coin that is in the top rank.
baricuri

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:25:56 AM

Currently, altcoin is no longer as good as it used to be, because the price of altcoin has peaked. and can not get higher. So you should choose low altcoin and invest in them, do not buy the coins are too high.

Linggis

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 09:28:12 AM

Why are you not interested in Crypto that is obviously profitable?
Why not try Ethereum that obviously has good coin potential?
I would advise you to choose Ethereum instead of the three coins you mentioned.
Ethereum has proven to be good for long-term investments.
mintevacuateY

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:30:25 PM

The price of the waves keeps on increasing and it is better to buy it as soon as possible.
dikistutmazsabri

Activity: 279
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:20:37 PM

there are many subcodes to win in the long run. but we may need to investigate them very well. investing in a long term for all of them may not be right.

AFL

Activity: 167

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:23:01 AM

Look at this coin and make your own opinion -> Longterm

https://idealcash.io
crypto_gaint_stark

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:14:23 AM

Ethereum is easily one of the best investments in the crypto market and almost anyone will tell you this. Many companies use it in their ICOs and recently I got to know about this token AGRI by blockgrain.io and they are only 7.5 cents!
and the reason I'm confident is cause that is backed by Grain…the only asset that has inherent value throughout history..
I’m pretty confident of picking up big bags in their ICO. You can check out AGRI here: blockgrain.io

This is the right time to invest cause their token sale is on!
anggurMerah

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:45:37 AM

I want to buy few Altcoins which have some strong good concept and which are beneficial for the crypto world somehow.
Of course my intention is to make good profit but I do not want to invest for that sole purpose.
I would be interested in something in which I get profit by holding and not by selling when it reach a particular price.
I am considering following Altcoins but do not know what benefits they give to their holders.
1.Golem
2.Wings
3.Ark

If you want to buy coins then you invest in the long term that I recommend you to buy some of the best coins that can grow into the future. Whatever coins you want to invest, you need to really buy the coins. Do not let you choose the wrong coin you want to invest in the long run. Because if you go the wrong step, of course, you will not get profit and even that you get the even loss.
BTChannell

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:10:42 PM

Excellent long-term crypto-currencies are:
1. ETH
2. BTC
3. Cardano
4. IOTA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print