Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:31:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying for a long term.  (Read 19806 times)
mahoni2100

Activity: 504
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:28:28 AM

golem and ark beautiful coinler can earn nice profit ideal for investment when some think for long term.

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
foculur

Activity: 406
Merit: 158

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:42:46 AM

I have golem little like you, it is very good project I think. And I have monetha for long term investment, I can recommend for research about it, team and project is very good but advertisement part is not good much, I hope they can improve this part also.
Don_Leonardo

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:17:05 PM

I want to buy few Altcoins which have some strong good concept and which are beneficial for the crypto world somehow.
Of course my intention is to make good profit but I do not want to invest for that sole purpose.
I would be interested in something in which I get profit by holding and not by selling when it reach a particular price.
I am considering following Altcoins but do not know what benefits they give to their holders.
1.Golem
2.Wings
3.Ark

I've been following BitClave for a while. Very genuine project! The good concept. They already have several working projects in test mode! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coOgmyEDsgw here's the link to their video which explains the main concept.
cannycassiopeia

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:28:03 PM

There are so many coins that are worthy to be in your portfolio for a long term holding just be wise and sure what coins would that be. I'd rather choose Ethereum as my number one holding but its not the right idea to buy it now.

I'll be active when the bull market comes back
soloinvestor

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:48:42 PM

I want to buy few Altcoins which have some strong good concept and which are beneficial for the crypto world somehow.
Of course my intention is to make good profit but I do not want to invest for that sole purpose.
I would be interested in something in which I get profit by holding and not by selling when it reach a particular price.
I am considering following Altcoins but do not know what benefits they give to their holders.
1.Golem
2.Wings
3.Ark

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.
I was asking myself what to do when cryptocurrency goes down and found out that the most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on exchanges right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
Suslura

Activity: 579
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:55:54 PM

There are so many coins that are worthy to be in your portfolio for a long term holding just be wise and sure what coins would that be. I'd rather choose Ethereum as my number one holding but its not the right idea to buy it now.
You can not lay all the eggs in just one tray. you can think about security. Therefore, you need to prefer some more coins, not just the etherium. Although I want to tell you that the etherium is quite a worthy subject for investment.

]
NorihiroName

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:07:37 PM

I'd better focus on more unique projects, which posses their own blockchain, for example. I suggest Universa.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Carterwyang

Activity: 184

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:08:57 PM

You can not lay all the eggs in just one tray. you can think about security. Therefore, you need to prefer some more coins, not just the etherium. Although I want to tell you that the etherium is quite a worthy subject for investment.

Ethereum is more than secure for me, i think that this is one of the best altcoins to put some money at this moment, also, if you are a begginer then it is the best option for all of us, the same for litecoin
bfriedman228

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:43:00 PM

For long-term storage I bought bitcoin, ETH, NEO and NEM. It seems to me that these are excellent and strong projects, which are most beneficial to hold for several years.

MERITT   P  R  O  T  O  C  O  L      WHITEPAPER
Decentralized Fundraising & Token Issuance
███████   TWITTER               BITCOINTALK               TELEGRAM   ███████
plankton66

Activity: 183

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:04:17 PM

Ethereum is more than secure for me, i think that this is one of the best altcoins to put some money at this moment, also, if you are a begginer then it is the best option for all of us, the same for litecoin

of course for now and perhaps ethereum may be best for long-term investments with our not-so-substantial capital
but if you have more capital, it would be better to invest long-term on some of the more promising altcoin
MacXA

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

Partner of Arsenal Football Club

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:08:45 PM

If you want to invest lower-risk for a long-term, buy big crypto of top 30 marketcap such as ETH, BTC, NEO, TRON, and so on.

Zenixin

Activity: 132
Merit: 2

MR06Q8ZM3194

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:59:50 PM

If you want to invest lower-risk for a long-term, buy big crypto of top 30 marketcap such as ETH, BTC, NEO, TRON, and so on.
Above were good to day trading, but Tron for long term might not be on my list, it took long to increase, my patience for it were almost gone, eth can be the good investment

⌂ the SUITE | THE NEW GENERATION OF LOYALTY PROGRAM
Visit : www.fidelitysuite.com
rose9696

Activity: 770

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:23:56 AM

1.Golem
2.Wings
3.Ark

That's a pretty good altcoin. But I think CS will be a better choice. Its technology is amazing, the speed of the transaction increased significantly. ETH and Bitcoin were far behind in terms of transaction speed as well as transaction fees. In the future, many people will need the technology of the Credits and that is the time that Credits increase dramatically.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
gadgetnerd

Activity: 136

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:57:59 AM

Ethereum classic

Because lately the prices are a little high you can invest in some currencies and wait a while for
know the results, you can research and buy if you are interested Litecoin or Ripple talves long term and with a little
Patience can be promising these coins.

richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:46:01 AM

Today so many coins are ready to buy for long-term. I don't have so money for all portfolio. But the choice is great today. Eth, Ada, Ven, Neo, Pkt, RDN and more

A lot of good coin but its not good to hold all of them. Well, technology wise I'll go for Utrust It will soar high this year.

That's a good choice especially when you don't have time to study the market. Go for the top and profit will be sure in the long run.
quality.crypto

Activity: 854

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:12:11 AM

Today so many coins are ready to buy for long-term. I don't have so money for all portfolio. But the choice is great today. Eth, Ada, Ven, Neo, Pkt, RDN and more

In order to increase your portfolio, you need to take profits one your previous investment and your portfolio is good. In trading we have diverted our money to other different good coins in order to make the profit from it, otherwise, your money will stick in middle.
Lastsamuraj

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Prontapay

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:24:32 AM

This rule aplies if he havent bought coin right after new year,where everything droped x2 at least.Still havent recovered.But if you actually trade your coins,you can sell high,buy dip same amount you had,the rest in a piggy on the shelf in other coins bit by bit.Also btc target is 8900 before bounce,so you can wait another 1-2,cuzz alta dipping a bit

Mr Airdrop Infinity Lover

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:04:39 AM

For long term i would suggest THUG, thats one coin everyone should invest in as firstly it is really cheap, secondly they have a detailed whitepaper and thirdly a well planned vision for the THUG Community, check them out on various social medias
Zeallly

Activity: 40

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:23:26 PM

Obviously Masari, have 500% increase in the last 30 days and still cheap.
yua_na

Activity: 434
Merit: 175

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:45:24 AM

For long term my heart falling in to : atlant, auctus, genesis vision, essentia,shivom, XYO network and DaoStack.

My deffinition about long term is 1-3 years after ico finished and they start developing their platform.
Atlant : will be the major player in tokenize of real estate or properties.
Auctus and genesis vision : financial advisor market place for trading or long term investment for pension fund.
Essentia : simplicity running DAO.
Shivom : will be the biggest genome data market place.
XYO netwok : new concept of consensus  " proof of place " it will be the first seriouse project for it.
Dao Stack : will replace the DAO failed project last year and become major in governance consensus coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: