Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:00:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying for a long term.  (Read 19806 times)
Smolko

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 09:58:18 AM

Waves for sure, LTC/ETH/XRP/BTC. Buy and and come back in 5 years.

╓╥ ,╦╣▌"       ,╔╗▄▄▄▓▓▓▒▄▄╦╗,       ╙╫▌╗  ╔,
        ╔█Hj╫╝`     ╓▄▓██▓╨▓█▓Ü█Ñ`║█▓███▓▄w     ╙╝▀H╙█H
     ,φ ╣M ╓╓╥w  ,╗▓███████Å╨╙╨█▀╙╨▓████████▄,  ╓╥w, ╙Ñ ╗
     ╫█  ╝╝╩╨` ,▄██████▌░╣Ñ    ▓M `▀▓█▒░╚▀▓███▓. "╙╝╝M  █▒
  ╔╗ ║M,╗▄╫▀" ╔▓█████▓╦╬▄█▄╦╦╦╗█▌╦▄▓████▄▄▓█████╗ ╙╝╫▄╗,╙M ╗m
  ╠█H  "╓╥   ╔▓█▓██M    ▓▀     ▓Ñ║████████████╨╩▓▄   ╥░"  ╔█M
   ▀M╓╬▓▀`   ╫ÑÑ ╟▌     ▓H     ▓Ñ╫█████████████▄╙▓H  `▀▓▄ ╟▀
j▓╗  ``╓╦   ]▓w╫▓▓▌╓╓╓╓╔█╦╓╓╓╓╓▓▄╓╫████████████▓╦▓H  :╗w``  ╔▓
 ╙▓N ╔▓▌"   "▓╨``╫█▌Ö░`╙█░````"█Ñ`````▓▌"▓█████╨"▓H   ╙▀▓╦ ╬▓╨
 ╗╦` ``╓▄M   ╫Ñ  ╚████▓▄█H     ▓M     ▓Ñ ,████▌ ╔▓`  j▄,`` `╔╦
 ╙▓▓. ╔█▌    ╙▓φ.]▓███████▄▄╗.,▓N....╔▓░.╟███▓`,╣M    ╣█U ╓▓▓╛
   ╙M Φ╨╔▓H   ╙▓▓╨╜████████▓╨╙╙█▀╙╙╙╙▓▓╨╙╜██▀╙╣█M   j▓╕╙▀ ╨╨`
 ╫▄╦,  :▓█`    `╝Φw╙╣▓████▌`   ▓M   ╔▓`  ╓▓M,▄▌`    `█▓   ╓╦▄M
  ╙▀▓▌.j▓` ╗U    `╝╫▄▓███▓▓▄╥╥╥█▄╥╥╔▓▄╥╥╬█▄╬▀`    ║▄ ╙▓ ╔╣▓▀"
    ╓,,   j█▌ ╓,    `╝▀██▓▄╫▓░`▓M,╫▓Ü╫██▓▀"`   ╓, ╣█m   ,,╓
    ╙▀██▄, ▓M ╫█N ╦,    `"╙╝▀▀▀▀▀▀▀Å╨""    ╔╗ ╔█▒ ╚▓ ╓▄▓█▀"
       `""    ╙█▒ ╣█U ║▄,             ╓▄H ╔█▌ ╫█M    ""`
       ╚╫▓█▓▄▄,"` ╙█▌ ║█▓            ,▓█M ▓█M "`╓╗▄▓█▓▌H
         ``"╙╙"    ╙╨  ╣█H     Φm    ╚█▌  ╨`    ╙╙╙"``
           '╩▀▓▓▓▀M     "   "Φ▓██ΦM   "    '╩▀▓▓▓▀╩
                ╓▄▄▓██▓M     ╔▀╩▀N     ╚▓██▓▓▄,
                """"`                     `""""
XinFin

Twitter LinkedIn
━━  Telegram  ━━
Youtube    Reddit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vlad06

Activity: 537

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 12:37:16 PM

Stratis for the long term definitely
anahata

Activity: 523
Merit: 300

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 03:25:43 PM

Waves is my favorite too. It is following the same trajectory as the rise of Monero. I have been following Monero when it was worth 1$, and it's rise has been consistent month by month. I see the same thing in waves, it's rise has been solid. It does not go through major pump and dump like other shitcoins. It consolidates and rise slowly. Come back in a year, i'm sure it will break $10. Mark my words.

Other bet will Bitbay. It's undervalued given that it already has deployed marketplace. And major milestones coming in few months.
dasana212

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 04:28:44 PM

Waves is my favorite too. It is following the same trajectory as the rise of Monero. I have been following Monero when it was worth 1$, and it's rise has been consistent month by month. I see the same thing in waves, it's rise has been solid. It does not go through major pump and dump like other shitcoins. It consolidates and rise slowly. Come back in a year, i'm sure it will break $10. Mark my words.

Other bet will Bitbay. It's undervalued given that it already has deployed marketplace. And major milestones coming in few months.

Since a few weeks ago, I have saved ltc and eth, when their rate is still low. Although, if i sell at this time i will earn profit more than 200%. But, i still hold it and believe they're still strong to climb higher.
Smolko

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 06:00:36 AM

Since a few weeks ago, I have saved ltc and eth, when their rate is still low. Although, if i sell at this time i will earn profit more than 200%. But, i still hold it and believe they're still strong to climb higher.

Yea if you not a daytrader definately hold.

╓╥ ,╦╣▌"       ,╔╗▄▄▄▓▓▓▒▄▄╦╗,       ╙╫▌╗  ╔,
        ╔█Hj╫╝`     ╓▄▓██▓╨▓█▓Ü█Ñ`║█▓███▓▄w     ╙╝▀H╙█H
     ,φ ╣M ╓╓╥w  ,╗▓███████Å╨╙╨█▀╙╨▓████████▄,  ╓╥w, ╙Ñ ╗
     ╫█  ╝╝╩╨` ,▄██████▌░╣Ñ    ▓M `▀▓█▒░╚▀▓███▓. "╙╝╝M  █▒
  ╔╗ ║M,╗▄╫▀" ╔▓█████▓╦╬▄█▄╦╦╦╗█▌╦▄▓████▄▄▓█████╗ ╙╝╫▄╗,╙M ╗m
  ╠█H  "╓╥   ╔▓█▓██M    ▓▀     ▓Ñ║████████████╨╩▓▄   ╥░"  ╔█M
   ▀M╓╬▓▀`   ╫ÑÑ ╟▌     ▓H     ▓Ñ╫█████████████▄╙▓H  `▀▓▄ ╟▀
j▓╗  ``╓╦   ]▓w╫▓▓▌╓╓╓╓╔█╦╓╓╓╓╓▓▄╓╫████████████▓╦▓H  :╗w``  ╔▓
 ╙▓N ╔▓▌"   "▓╨``╫█▌Ö░`╙█░````"█Ñ`````▓▌"▓█████╨"▓H   ╙▀▓╦ ╬▓╨
 ╗╦` ``╓▄M   ╫Ñ  ╚████▓▄█H     ▓M     ▓Ñ ,████▌ ╔▓`  j▄,`` `╔╦
 ╙▓▓. ╔█▌    ╙▓φ.]▓███████▄▄╗.,▓N....╔▓░.╟███▓`,╣M    ╣█U ╓▓▓╛
   ╙M Φ╨╔▓H   ╙▓▓╨╜████████▓╨╙╙█▀╙╙╙╙▓▓╨╙╜██▀╙╣█M   j▓╕╙▀ ╨╨`
 ╫▄╦,  :▓█`    `╝Φw╙╣▓████▌`   ▓M   ╔▓`  ╓▓M,▄▌`    `█▓   ╓╦▄M
  ╙▀▓▌.j▓` ╗U    `╝╫▄▓███▓▓▄╥╥╥█▄╥╥╔▓▄╥╥╬█▄╬▀`    ║▄ ╙▓ ╔╣▓▀"
    ╓,,   j█▌ ╓,    `╝▀██▓▄╫▓░`▓M,╫▓Ü╫██▓▀"`   ╓, ╣█m   ,,╓
    ╙▀██▄, ▓M ╫█N ╦,    `"╙╝▀▀▀▀▀▀▀Å╨""    ╔╗ ╔█▒ ╚▓ ╓▄▓█▀"
       `""    ╙█▒ ╣█U ║▄,             ╓▄H ╔█▌ ╫█M    ""`
       ╚╫▓█▓▄▄,"` ╙█▌ ║█▓            ,▓█M ▓█M "`╓╗▄▓█▓▌H
         ``"╙╙"    ╙╨  ╣█H     Φm    ╚█▌  ╨`    ╙╙╙"``
           '╩▀▓▓▓▀M     "   "Φ▓██ΦM   "    '╩▀▓▓▓▀╩
                ╓▄▄▓██▓M     ╔▀╩▀N     ╚▓██▓▓▄,
                """"`                     `""""
XinFin

Twitter LinkedIn
━━  Telegram  ━━
Youtube    Reddit
Lastmoadman

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 06:32:18 PM

Yea if you not a daytrader definately hold.

That is right. And it is better to buy the good coins.

Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:50:54 PM

NEM and Utrust I think is a good for long term holding. But if you don’t mind better to take the opportunity to buy more ETH right now since the price are low and its technology is too good for the future.
Cryptosaphire18

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:41:55 AM

NEM and Utrust I think is a good for long term holding. But if you don’t mind better to take the opportunity to buy more ETH right now since the price are low and its technology is too good for the future.
The Market Capitalization of a cryptocurrency also, in a way, determines its long-term survival. When you multiply a cryptocurrency’s current supply by its current price, you get the market cap of that cryptocurrency. So in general, the supply also has significant impact on the market cap. These two go hand in hand to determine the amount of cryptocurrencies left to be released and how that will translate into prices. And for me Bitcoin, ethereum,neo and litecoin are mostly the best for long term.
MacRohard

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:17:12 AM

in my opinion, XRP, WPR and INS are 3 good coins for long term now. These coins come from successfull ICOs which are potential increase in the future.

skinomanl

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:19:22 AM

From your list, I would choose only the ark, you can also look in the direction of the waves and stratis, projects are not worse than others.

╔══ // PumaPay //  Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol   // PumaPay // ══╗
╠════════════  Telegram ─── Bitcointalk ─── Bounty ─── Join Here   ════════════╣
A free blockchain protocol that makes crypto billing accessible to every business  ╝
coinic

Activity: 352
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:10:27 AM

I like waves but the price is a bit to high now.
For me I dont need to buy for a long term and I will focused on selling it.Because theres so many potential crpto coins and token that generated and this is what i want and i would like to wait for it.

tisumagic

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:14:15 AM

in my opinion, XRP, WPR and INS are 3 good coins for long term now. These coins come from successfull ICOs which are potential increase in the future.
I only have XRP coin only and it has been a long time I hold, because I see the potential in the future that will increase the movement of the price. plus again now the price is down, of course I use to buy again in large quantities

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Happydd

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:16:51 PM

If you buy bitcoin and choose to invest for a long time then you must have a visionary eye, catch the market fluctuations. If long-term investment in bitcoin is successful with great profit. You have to be sure if bitcoin prices fall down, do not rush to sell.
Altcoins enthusiast

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:18:06 PM

It seemed people are only sell no one is buy. Bitcoin has touched the bottom again and I think it might be falling further in days to come and the best thing to do is buying now and hold for long-term as even today it is going to bounce up a little from the current point.
Haiduongbg

Activity: 121

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 03:03:14 PM

As my research the safest investment is Bitcoin, when I compare the votality. For medium risks, I'll choose eth, stellar, ela, wan, ont, neo, vechain, qtum, eos. For high  risks, I'll chose FSN, Tomo, Man
rallyko

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:55:08 PM

I think now is really a good time to buy altcoins, if you really believe in cryptocurrency.
 For long-term investments, I chose bitcoin, ethereum, stratis, waves, ada.

creativenl

Activity: 283
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:02:07 PM

Oyster Pearl and SONM
Great teams and projects
teamsah5416

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:23:22 PM

Woow It's a very old topic. What I understand from this market cycle is still going on. We have to be patient. We have to be very patient. These bad days will pass. I am really hopeful about Ark like you. I am looking it for long term invest.
CurrencyMaster

Activity: 93
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:24:25 PM

buy for long term if you will not trade for 1-2 years or else its waste of long term hold

█ █   TIPPER   |   THE SOCIAL ECONOMY   █ █
█████████     ICO LIVE NOW     █████████
━━━━━   WWW.TIPPERECONOMY.IO   ━━━━━
sigtmerchant

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:35:06 PM

I have my buy orders set at $5420 of new exchanges, let's see if any of them triggers.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: