Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:02:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying for a long term.  (Read 19806 times)
crypto_gaint

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:36:28 AM

I always advise people to their money in a place that can assure you returns and has a great fundamentals.
Check out AGRI ( Blockgrain.io ), They’re aiming to automate the supply chain with Grain and later on Fruit/Vegetables/Wool. It’s an Australian ICO.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dasana212

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:00:27 PM

It's always a good investment plan if you are also investing on a long term currency in the likes of Bitcoin and Ethereum. But buying those alt coins that are not well known yet has a big potential to grow, i suggest you to buy wepower, spectiv, and snovio.
Currently, there is very much coin we can make as a long-term investment, we can start by looking at the ICO project, have a great team or not, having the roadmap plainly, after that we can determine which coins could be for long term investment.
mahoni2100

Activity: 504
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:14:27 PM

the three coins at the front of the business can earn a nice value for the long term, but if you have earned enough profit instead of a certain date, it means selling time.

Birdiebig

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:26:22 PM

Yes, I agree on this idea. Buying and holding for a long time is a popular strategy in the crypto market. What is needed to improve the profitability of growth over time and optimally is to choose a flexible and active time to buy. BTC and ETH are reliable and secure options to hold for long periods of time. Because of the influence and strength of high volatility and profit. You can fully exploit these two options to find the opportunity to change your life and expect to see the moon soon.
Johnny00

Activity: 896
Merit: 553

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:35:43 PM

Focus on quality.

Nexo
IOB
SHARPE
Kings.ag

All long term and you will be very happy.

|
We plan to invest over
$1 billion in the regulated, licensed,
and legal businesses to build the IOB Mesh
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
neinnein125

Activity: 475
Merit: 251

VTOS

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:35:43 PM

I think buying for long term is safer and better way to use crypto markets. My preference is going to be about newer icos + most anon coins. I think anon coins will rule next 5 years. Many usage types are possible.

▄█████████████████████▄
  ▄
█████████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████████████▀
 ▀████
███████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████
     ████
█████████████████
      ████
██████████████
       █████████████████
        ███████████████
         ▀███████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
V T O S      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
MEDIUM    TWITTER     GITHUB

⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
Bonheur

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 08:29:47 PM

I think eth will go above 2000 dollars.so that is my long term investment.other than that I have some mothership,and dta.cheap and worth the wait, I hope.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:57:39 PM

Hesitation will make us miss a lot of wonderful things. Don't hesitate to invest as soon as you can. Don't wait for it to go up.
Hesitation can be a big problem when it comes investing but I do not see it as such a big problem because many people do not have that problem, the problem that they have is that they invest too soon, they do not take the time to research a project to know if the project is really worth of their investment, if anything I will prefer that people have more hesitation in this market.
Vlad2255

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:10:51 PM

For people who do not have an acute need for working capital, I would advise you to go into a NEX with a lock of tokens for a couple of years, the prospects look just cosmic

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
F.I.L.F

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:30:42 PM

the three coins at the front of the business can earn a nice value for the long term, but if you have earned enough profit instead of a certain date, it means selling time.
to find a safe if anyone gets a profit from the three coins is better not to waste the opportunity, but if still convinced one day will continue to increase the price is not his fault to hold temporarily until the desired price.
take a profit and buy back when the coins are corrected until the end of the year, all just a matter of time
soloinvestor

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:32:28 AM

I was expecting to read the reasons also why you are sugesting a particular coin.As I said my purpose is not buy low and sell high.I want to invest in something useful.
Like Ethereum in which I have already invested.

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.
I was asking myself what to do when cryptocurrency goes down and found out that the most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on exchanges right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
bvar69

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:54:09 AM

Rublix (RBLX) was listed today on CMC, looks promising as fack. They did not do ICO.
jerix

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:43:24 AM

I want to buy few Altcoins which have some strong good concept and which are beneficial for the crypto world somehow.
Of course, my intention is to make the good profit but I do not want to invest for that sole purpose.
I would be interested in something in which I get profit by holding and not by selling when it reaches a particular price.
I am considering following Altcoins but do not know what benefits they give to their holders.
1.Golem
2.Wings
3.Ark

If you want to buy a coin and you hold it for the long term. I suggest buying some really nice and promising coins for your future. Such as Ethereum coins, Litecoin, Ripple, and NEO. I'm sure these coins will not disappoint you.
BigBim

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:13:36 AM

You should have a look at ETH, TRON and EOS in long term.  Wink
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:03:09 PM

I want to buy few Altcoins which have some strong good concept and which are beneficial for the crypto world somehow.
Of course my intention is to make good profit but I do not want to invest for that sole purpose.
I would be interested in something in which I get profit by holding and not by selling when it reach a particular price.
I am considering following Altcoins but do not know what benefits they give to their holders.
1.Golem
2.Wings
3.Ark

What if I said you should invest in Credits?
Credits are really a very potential altcoin and they are in the perfecting stage of their system. They are spreading their reputation and superior functionality ever wider. So long term investment in Credits will be a great choice.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Bitico777

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:37:30 PM

You should have a look at ETH, TRON and EOS in long term.  Wink
Absolutely agree. TRON and EOS now well grown, but for long term you should buy. Perspective coins.

rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:50:36 PM

Of course my intention is to make good profit but I do not want to invest for that sole purpose.
I would be interested in something in which I get profit by holding and not by selling when it reach a particular price.
1.Golem
2.Wings
3.Ark

Golem is one of the most potentially coin have possible to increase in the coin market cap
Wings and ark i can't sure of these two coins because i can't monitor their into the flow chart but all coins have possible to increase in the future for long term hold.
sapu jagat

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:57:28 PM

In my opinion, you should invest your money with the coins in the top 10 only. Because for me, before we invest our money, we must know the popularity and quality of the coin in the market. We should be able to analyze whether the coin has good prospects in the future. And in my opinion, the coin you choose does not meet the qualifications at all. You take too much risk. The coin you choose still has great potential to lose because it is shifted by another better coin.
cemburu

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:38:34 PM

I am still confused why did you choose that coin?
What is your reason?
I just suggest if you really want to invest then choose a coin that has good potential and has a stable selling price, do not choose coins that do not have great potential.
I suggest you choose ETH coin because its value is stable and has good potential to develop.
mpeis007

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:19:14 PM

1.Golem
2.Wings
3.Ark

Ark is the only one out of those that offer passive (dPOS) income and at quite high rate ie 12+% ROI with delegates actively offering people bonuses to enroll them, for example checkout "thefoundry".
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: