Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:54:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying for a long term.  (Read 19806 times)
Ucupers

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:24:24 AM

For the current altcoin have been experiencing a downturn in price and had passed the highest price as last year. And going back to the price very high I think it will be difficult. If I sell coins coin with potential are very good at low prices and then a long-term investment.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:49:03 AM

Why do not you buy Bitcoin or Litecoin?
Litecoins is dead and people seem to forget about this Altcoin, cuz I don't even hear about latest news from this altcoin (Litecoin). Might be better to search another altcoins.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:06:24 AM

Why do not you buy Bitcoin or Litecoin?
Litecoins is dead and people seem to forget about this Altcoin, cuz I don't even hear about latest news from this altcoin (Litecoin). Might be better to search another altcoins.

litecoins isnt dead , although your are right that litecoin may seem to be more silent and dont show any updates lately however that shouldnt be reason to call it dead. you know , most alts do not also have a news but that doesnt mean they were now dead. litecoin is still one of the best few alts out there.  i do also recomend it for longer term of investing or trading along with bitcoins and any other promising coins.

long term is good but short term is also beneficial for extra profit that can support your long term carreer.
binghope

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:10:17 PM

Well, if you have decided to invest in ICO or altcioin then hold them for a long time. Most of the coins they sell are double or triple the original price. Such holding is an advantage for us.
KaffkaN

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:18:54 PM

I want to buy few Altcoins which have some strong good concept and which are beneficial for the crypto world somehow.
Of course my intention is to make good profit but I do not want to invest for that sole purpose.
I would be interested in something in which I get profit by holding and not by selling when it reach a particular price.
I am considering following Altcoins but do not know what benefits they give to their holders.
1.Golem
2.Wings
3.Ark

I think in the long term to defer the need but not all and at least a small part, and gradually smaller pieces to increase your stocks for the long term.
ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:51:18 PM

I want to buy few Altcoins which have some strong good concept and which are beneficial for the crypto world somehow.
Of course my intention is to make good profit but I do not want to invest for that sole purpose.
I would be interested in something in which I get profit by holding and not by selling when it reach a particular price.
I am considering following Altcoins but do not know what benefits they give to their holders.
1.Golem
2.Wings
3.Ark

Your list of coins is good and you can hold that for long term but always try to choose coins from the top 10 list to become safe and to have good profit. Before investing look into their previous price rise trend and most of the coins are pump and dump group, if you have bought those coins in a lower price then it is okay to hold for a long term. Always put some investment in Bitcoin or Ethereum and split your investments.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
ahoenk

Activity: 1232
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:00:09 PM

why dont you put your money in good ICO and hold it like the way you will do with altcoin? if you get lucky it wil return you more than x100 from ICO price. But all ou have to do is doing deep attention in which ICO you will take to attend. Many scam ICo around, i just invest on XYO and Shivom it worth more benefit for holding the tokens i think. it just my advise, better you have your own research and use your intuition.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
dasana212

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:53:37 PM

If you want to make long term investment, I always suggest you to buy Bitcoin, yeah Bitcoin is alwasy
become the best investment for long term due to BTC surely having increasing price in the future.
m.vina

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:57:18 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2018, 12:15:06 AM by m.vina

Buying for long term usually entails picking long term coins that have less risk of disappearing. Simply put, you need to invest in well-known and trusted coins. I like your picks but I would rather invest in the following:

1. Bitcoin
2. Ethereum
3. NEO

M O Z O   //     $31M RAISED!     PRE-LISTED on Coinrail     $450k Bounty Tradable on 8/8/18
●            ●                       VERSACE & 38,000 Stores are accepting MOZO TOKENS                       ●            ●
●            ●            WHITEPAPER        MEDIUM        TELEGRAM        ANN THREAD            ●            ●
Andri ansah

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:52:54 AM

purchasing or long-term investment objectives are maximum profit opportunities and lower risk.
The bigger and more frequent changes in investment prices, the higher our chance to raise the value of the investment that we manage.
1. Bitcoin
2. Ethereum
3. NEO
shooleh

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:19:20 AM

Maybe you could buy a Bitcoin, these coins are great for long-term investment. We know Bitcoin is the most major coin of all Altcoin of the most high-priced and always consistent. But if you glance at Altcoin you can buy coins NEO or WAVES, I think both the coin market prices can go up high and when it descends gradually and can ride back down the price.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:28:38 AM

1.Golem
2.Wings
3.Ark

I think in the long term to defer the need but not all and at least a small part, and gradually smaller pieces to increase your stocks for the long term.
If someone is buying a bitcoin then it is not easy for him to buy a whole of it at one time but other than that, all the altcoins can be easily bought in one shot. BTC is just a way too expensive. Spending 8k to 10k dollars is not something that most of us can afford. But no altcoin is as good as bitcoin for long term investment especially the mentioned ones. I don’t think they even hold a future.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:43:55 AM

For long term holding I would prefer ethos, ethereum, bitcoin, neo, cardano, and few other tokens that haven't got listed to the exchanges at present. Most of the assets that I've mentioned here has shown stable growth over the days from its existence. Long term profiting requires the patience, because at specific time interval the value fluctuates in accordance to the market.
Denijal

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:50:20 AM

What do you think about Blockshipping?
It is still in pre-ICO phase but could be a good long term buy?

The blockchain based GSCP platform is the world's first freight container registry and the first global platform allowing all players in the shipping industry to perform a wide range of transactions related to the handling of containers. The GSCP ICO opens in May.
I took them already for bounty campaign because I want to take as more as possible their tokens. Via bounty and token sale.

Seems like really cool project and they have quite good and experienced team.
Looks promising. But check it for yourself.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:12:36 AM

1.Golem
2.Wings
3.Ark

Before buying a coin to invest, you should choose a coin that has high quality, do not be careless in choosing a coin so as not to harm yourself and will only lead to loss. And coins that have great potential to keep going up, I think Etherum, Eos, Neo and Monero, are great for investing in the long run, and will not disappoint you.

Ark is really a very good coin. It might reach $7 this year (as I do see it). Besides it, you can deal with OmiseGo, Ontology, Qtum, NEO, VEChain. Naturally, always hold Ethereum and Bitcoin for long.
seviandyosi

Activity: 166

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:52:42 AM

Sell coins to invest longer EOS, cash Bitcoin, IOTA and the Ethereum if seen the chart up and down not too far, so very good and you can buy it when the price is low. And if long-term investment should require patience and do not easily tempted by the condition of the market price.
kulakvlad

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:58:24 PM

For long term holding I would prefer ethos, ethereum, bitcoin, neo, cardano, and few other tokens that haven't got listed to the exchanges at present. Most of the assets that I've mentioned here has shown stable growth over the days from its existence. Long term profiting requires the patience, because at specific time interval the value fluctuates in accordance to the market.
I agree, too, believe that these coins should show good growth this year. I want to add also Odyssey, WAN, Zilliqa.

teamsah5416

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:12:09 PM

Before buying a coin to invest, you should choose a coin that has high quality, do not be careless in choosing a coin so as not to harm yourself and will only lead to loss. And coins that have great potential to keep going up, I think Etherum, Eos, Neo and Monero, are great for investing in the long run, and will not disappoint you.
Cmoh

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:20:55 PM

For long-term investment, the Golem is best. But I would like to suggest one more that is Tronix and one more TRON. But, several others exist. Among them EOS, Datum, HIVE, CAPP and many more.
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:49:45 PM

1.Golem
2.Wings
3.Ark

this all coin is shit coin if you want buy for longterm so why you not buy those currency who have high value? i suggest you some valuable currency the first one is bitcoin it is the king of all coins if your investment for longterm then bitcoin will give you high profit in return it is strong currency and the other one is etherium it is also strong and valuable currncy in all crypto market it is also best for longterm investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: