Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:10:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying for a long term.  (Read 19806 times)
supahlovah

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 09:48:26 PM

Long term is great for coins like ethereum or bitcoin. But after such hard situation on the market I am not so sure about this at all.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitcoin.clakr

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:19:39 PM

It seems to me that now is not the right time for long-term investments. The market is unstable and continues to go down.
Guideare

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:34:00 AM

Buy Bitcoin can be considered as a long-term investment for more than 5 years, in turn, there is no guarantee that they will not depreciate or will not disappear from the market at all
The coins which OP mentioned are the good coins I think he have to put his money in any of them or in all of them in parts. If he is willing to keep his money for a longer time then he will definitely get a profit which will worth much more than the time he give to his investment.
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 04:36:38 PM

Apart from the obvious choice of Bitcoin, most of the coins ranked near the top excluding stable coins should be good for long term. Nobody knows for sure if this coin will do better than that coin so safer to diversify among many top coins for long term.
raes

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 04:52:20 PM

Apart from the obvious choice of Bitcoin, most of the coins ranked near the top excluding stable coins should be good for long term. Nobody knows for sure if this coin will do better than that coin so safer to diversify among many top coins for long term.
isn't there already a lot of altcoins on the market that provide many long-term benefits. You can see the history of the development of the coin. You can see the trades that occur in the market, and you can make predictions for the long-term or short-term coins you choose.

███████████████████
▀██████████████████
▐█████████████████
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
▀▀████████████

███████████████████
██████████████████▀
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
████████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
▀█████████▀
▀███▀
██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
THE FIRST IDLE DEFENSE BLOCKCHAIN GAME
TELEGRAM   ⦁   TWITTER   ⦁   MEDIUM   ⦁   DISCORD   ⦁   YOUTUBE   ⦁   LITEPAPER

██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
ioanbtc

Activity: 459
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 04:58:11 PM

For long term i will invest on ethereum, i think is the only who can bring some profit and even if market drop ethereum will not drop so much as other altcoins.

Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 05:01:11 PM

For long term i will invest on ethereum, i think is the only who can bring some profit and even if market drop ethereum will not drop so much as other altcoins.
for the potential decline I think it's the same, all altcoins have the same risk of decreasing the value. but ethereum has a large market and community support, making ethereum possible easier and faster in market recovery.

john_nautica

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 05:15:32 PM

Best option coin is bitcoin. All time I suggest everyone for Bitcoin buy long term. Bitcoin is most powerful coin and it is the best in the world. Bitcoin gone around $19,000. And it can go again I hope.
bitcoin is the safest and best choice for long term use. but we also need to remember that there are a number of other coins such as ethereum which might still have the best potential to be in the long-term coin line.

Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2019, 07:34:38 PM

I don't buy any of coins OP write, but i buy electroneum for long term, i really don't know if i made a good decision but i think if team behind project do what they say then a good profit can be made.
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 06:34:54 PM

In any case, to date, the long shelf life of all its assets is the only reasonable direction of the plans for most users of cryptocurrency.  Of course, we are talking not only about the highest-rated cryptocurrencies, but also about those projects whose prospects we are sure of.
Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 04:24:41 AM

I don't buy any of coins OP write, but i buy electroneum for long term, i really don't know if i made a good decision but i think if team behind project do what they say then a good profit can be made.
If this coin will recover, good decision that you buy now.
I heard this coin in the past as it pump big time, as I checked now, it's ATH was over 1k sats while current price is only 51 sats.
Price that you gotten it is a steal, it's a good value as even if it will just recovered 100%, you are gonna enjoy that good profit already.

Also, consider the current market situation now, we are in bullish trend, so if the bull run will once again make this market go crazy,
you will see what will happen, and you should be excited when that time comes.

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 04:42:14 AM

If this coin will recover, good decision that you buy now.
I heard this coin in the past as it pump big time, as I checked now, it's ATH was over 1k sats while current price is only 51 sats.
Price that you gotten it is a steal, it's a good value as even if it will just recovered 100%, you are gonna enjoy that good profit already.

Also, consider the current market situation now, we are in bullish trend, so if the bull run will once again make this market go crazy,
you will see what will happen, and you should be excited when that time comes.
Not unless this project already been forgotten as there's already a lots of new once that can compete with those old projects around, if you are lucky and what had been promised will be accomplished then current value will be a good zone to accumulate, imagine how much growth it can bring to your investment if this will reach the last time high, but always never to forget to have a good set back plans or also buy some additional alts.
heni_april

Activity: 179

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 06:34:33 AM

most importantly you have confidence in the project after you do your research on their projects and products. because if you don't do it you can just make the wrong decision.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 07:03:16 AM

Seriously, I guess not. Ethereum like other altcoin too, its price will fall drastically if there is comes a crash. Look at the ATH in 2017, $1400 is the ATH at that time and its price fall below $150 when the crash came. So, it's same with other altcoin because the investor of cryptocurrency has the same perspective when decide to buy, sell and hold.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Taufik blackspade team

Activity: 431
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 07:07:55 AM

Seriously, I guess not. Ethereum like other altcoin too, its price will fall drastically if there is comes a crash. Look at the ATH in 2017, $1400 is the ATH at that time and its price fall below $150 when the crash came. So, it's same with other altcoin because the investor of cryptocurrency has the same perspective when decide to buy, sell and hold.
yes of course, ethereum is not a stable coin like USDT which may be a more stable market movement with a slight increase and a slight decline. ethereum is crypto potential which can go up and also experience market correction. we still have to follow the movement and development of the etheruem market if we want to invest in these assets for the long term. because the moment of decline can occur at any time.
btcyoda

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 07:15:22 AM

Yes, anything can happen in the market due to a huge fluctuation in 2018, makes the altcoin prices to decrease their value in the market. Which at one case we have seen the price of ETH has fallen below the price to 90$. So we might see an even higher trend in the current situation in the coming days.
Lonthe

Activity: 384

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 07:46:37 AM

Yes, anything can happen in the market due to a huge fluctuation in 2018, makes the altcoin prices to decrease their value in the market. Which at one case we have seen the price of ETH has fallen below the price to 90$. So we might see an even higher trend in the current situation in the coming days.

I'm sure the 2019 trend will be better than 2018, the number of scam projects makes 2018 the worst year, my crypto assets drop from $ 8,000 to only $ 520, and now it rises again to $ 2200 hopefully the market continues to improve.

OOOBTC.com ●  ●  Trade Crypto On This Awesome Platform
▬▬ ●  Lightning Enabled  | Fast & Secure  |  11 Mil Bounty ●  ▬▬
Bounty Thread Whitepaper FB Page Twitter Telegram
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 09:07:58 AM

I'm sure the 2019 trend will be better than 2018, the number of scam projects makes 2018 the worst year, my crypto assets drop from $ 8,000 to only $ 520, and now it rises again to $ 2200 hopefully the market continues to improve.

The market may brought high volatilization, still many of us are positive and confident that this current pump wil continue to grow persistently profitable. Bull trend occurence will difinitely show by the right time and what we had witnessed recently is a good step beyond thrive, just widened our patience and hold moreover untill we reach the desirable peak.
iamzill

Activity: 677

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 09:14:18 AM

any coin has the potential to descend into a meditative position, not only ethereum but many coins they can easily drop and raise by large money holders. so I think ethereum can still be an unstable coin.any coin has the potential to descend into a meditative position, not only ethereum but many coins they can easily drop and raise by large money holders. so I think ethereum can still be an unstable coin.
rowenta01

Activity: 1216
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2019, 01:54:44 PM

I will invest personally on BTC, LTC, ETH, and ripple for the pure speculation because even if I do not like, XRP goes pump ..

I am also a fan of old POW altcoins, with a fair launch of the type: Vertcoin, Digibyte, Dogecoin, Groestltcoin and Ravencoin but Ravencoin is an excellent project but more recent ..

And after I will invest only on lowcap for the medium / long term. By accumulating discretely..And in this category, the altcoins lowcap below (really lowcap), are for me the most interesting.

- GRIN
- BEAM
- NYZO
- INS
- SNOWBLOSSOM
- AMOVEO
- BITTUBE

Here is the article on my blog where I give some explanations .. #DYOR

https://block-chain-invest.com/presentation-des-meilleurs-lowcap-2019-2020/

Report to moderator 
__◣   Stake.com   ◥
Stake v2 Now live!