Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:16:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying for a long term.  (Read 19806 times)
Tomtim84734

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:47:25 PM

Maybe you should look at FundFantasy project, they have recently completed their ICO.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:57:17 PM

I want to buy few Altcoins which have some strong good concept and which are beneficial for the crypto world somehow.
Of course my intention is to make good profit but I do not want to invest for that sole purpose.
I would be interested in something in which I get profit by holding and not by selling when it reach a particular price.
I am considering following Altcoins but do not know what benefits they give to their holders.
1.Golem
2.Wings
3.Ark

In my own opinion as btc grow slowly now Hold is only for thise whales or rich people here in crypto because if you have enough funds you can wait because you have still money to spend while other holder sell their coins because there's emergencies or what.
Hold ETH, BTC and LTC.
TommyAMD

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:07:20 PM

If you want, it is of course your right,I'm not denying in the last months, days, Attain has risen significantly,and it is certainly noticeable, I would like to wish to advance further.
creativenl

Activity: 283
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:08:18 PM

SONM (sponsor at consensus 2018)

COLX

OYSTER PEARL (PRL)
PhantomJ

Activity: 198

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:08:41 PM

I want to buy few Altcoins which have some strong good concept and which are beneficial for the crypto world somehow.
Of course my intention is to make good profit but I do not want to invest for that sole purpose.
I would be interested in something in which I get profit by holding and not by selling when it reach a particular price.
I am considering following Altcoins but do not know what benefits they give to their holders.
1.Golem
2.Wings
3.Ark

I also want to buy something for a long time, but something else still does not work. it will be necessary to dig up and buy for a long time.
napman

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:59:35 PM

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found a hidden GEM called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are already trading on some exchanges, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
jlpabilonia

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:11:49 PM

1.Golem
2.Wings
3.Ark

I recommend LYM and MAN token. this coin has a good potential and it will be a great coin in the near future.
Red_Evil

Activity: 1484
Merit: 500

Across The Universe

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:21:56 PM

SONM (sponsor at consensus 2018)

COLX

OYSTER PEARL (PRL)
really? is it true sonm to be the official sponsor of consensus 2018? I think this is good news, can you please share the link about this news?
i know sonm is an ICO project last year, is one of the ICO with very fast token sale program, the tokens sold out just hours after the ICO opened
Shutup

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:50:58 PM

1.Golem
2.Wings
3.Ark

Buying for a longterm is good because your making you money giant.This is what the bitcoin savers do they buy and buy and hold it until the price is right for them. Thats why they only have a chance to be a millionaire.Because anyway holding bicoin for a longterm is the best way to earn money.That if you hold It now l can have a chance to make my profit 10times or more.Because bitcoin high volatility is the most they love in bitcoin.
LordShanken

Activity: 1112
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:17:35 PM

1.Golem
2.Wings
3.Ark

For me one of the best choices will be a waves cause its price right now is still lower than it Should be and some big projects could be done in near time.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:35:37 PM

In my opinion, you should invest your money with the coins in the top 10 only. Because for me, before we invest our money, we must know the popularity and quality of the coin in the market. We should be able to analyze whether the coin has good prospects in the future. And in my opinion, the coin you choose does not meet the qualifications at all. You take too much risk. The coin you choose still has great potential to lose because it is shifted by another better coin.
This is true for almost any coin, if you take the time to look at the previous history of the coins at the top of the market cap you'll see that except for bitcoin and ethereum there is a lot of movement in the rest of the coins, with some coins even disappearing even if they were that high in the market, so if you're already taking a risk it may be a good idea to take a bigger risk to get bigger profits.
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:29:47 PM

Some of people are buying coins which have a huge potential in the future than of today's situation.  It mostly those coins that have a huge market volume but price isn't good as of today.  This is a long time practise already and seems to be effected but we also be needing to closely monitor it's trend to see its market growth.
BITSPANISH

Activity: 486

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:59:55 PM

If you choose the long-term investment, you should buy Bitcoin instead of altcoins. Investing in altcoins is usually just a short-term investment and should invest in top 5 coins instead of your crypto like Golem, Wings, Ark. In conclusion, buy BTC and hold until the end of 2018 will surely make you have the high profit.

✦ ───   OATH   ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium  ────── ▌▐ 
tave

Activity: 128

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:09:11 AM

kmd with 5% apr

Farahtenan

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:37:49 AM

1.Golem
2.Wings
3.Ark

I advise you to buy Ethereum coins for you to bear in the long run. Because the best Altcoin currently suitable to be invested in the long-term Ethereum coins. If you buy as many Ethereum coins as you can, I'm sure you will not regret even you will get a profit that is more than what you expect.
paimen

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:42:58 AM

I do not think if you include a plan to buy all three coins.
Why do not you buy Bitcoin or Litecoin?
Is not Bitcoin and Litecoin a very good coin?
If I join in recommending the coins you buy.
Both coins are proven quality coins in the Cryptocurrency market.
The coin is able to be a coin that has a high value in a few years.
It's very profitable, is not it?
Huruharacorp

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:46:26 AM

If you choose the long-term investment, you should buy Bitcoin instead of altcoins. Investing in altcoins is usually just a short-term investment and should invest in top 5 coins instead of your crypto like Golem, Wings, Ark. In conclusion, buy BTC and hold until the end of 2018 will surely make you have the high profit.
not everything should be invested in bitcoins for longterm investments, because ethereum can also be more profitable than bitcoin. because the capital we need is not necessary as much as buying bitcoin
morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:14:55 AM

1.Golem
2.Wings
3.Ark

In my opinion, thekey, apex and stratis are suitable for long-term investment. I also like matrix.ai. All the big news ahead.
Krismanto

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:02:46 AM

From a few coins that I think can be used to invest in the long term is the BTC and ETH. These coins which I think has potential that is constantly evolving and has a lot of popularity among the people. And I think at the end of this year for all coins will increase.

breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:28:16 AM

From a few coins that I think can be used to invest in the long term is the BTC and ETH. These coins which I think has potential that is constantly evolving and has a lot of popularity among the people. And I think at the end of this year for all coins will increase.
i think both are definite coins. if we want another coin to invest, we can choose the top 10 from coinmarketcap. i think thats coins is a prospective coin, if the other I'm not sure

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: