Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:41:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 226 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SUMO] SUMOKOIN - 🔏 Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions 🔏  (Read 202418 times)
Eternity01

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:52:52 AM

Interesting concept, will keep tracking it. Is there a plan for some airdrops atm?
MadmanAZ

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:03:14 PM

FYI, devs won't go anywhere and are working on:

1. GUI Wallet bugs: these nasty bugs (not able to connect to/sync with network and corrupted wallet files) have been addressed and fixed at the next minor release in a couple of days.

2. Core devs: the subaddress codes will be on Github for community test by the end of this month and will come to official release when no issues found (probably in October)

3. New website and rebranding: we are plan to introduce new website on early October, new brand/new color theme then will be requested to update on all other sites.

4. Exchanges: we are still working to get SUMOKOIN listed on other big exchanges. We'll update info when we have firm confirmation from any of them.

Thanks a lot for your kind supports.

Sumoshi Tanaka

Thank you for the update Smiley
vanhalendlrband

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:46:06 PM

Yea something needs to be done about this wallet.

First I was only able to connect by re-installing the wallet then it just stopped connecting to the blockcahin randomly after a couple hours and would freeze.

Now when I try to re-install it doesn't even connect at all anymore. I'll try to restart and try again. Also had to restart the computer each time you reinstall if I remember right but now I tried that again and it doesn't work.

So ya anytime I can access my money would be great I can't even find a wallet file where is it? Appdata? Its not there but somehow restores my wallet every time and has my password still so it has to be somewhere. Has my password after reinstall every time so has to be somewhere can't find it.

Great job otherwise just be nice to access that i'll try a restart but restarts cost me money mining so i'd rather not have to keep doing that.
CrayjeksAjek

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 11:43:45 PM

1. GUI Wallet bugs: these nasty bugs (not able to connect to/sync with network and corrupted wallet files) have been addressed and fixed at the next minor release in a couple of days.

2. Core devs: the subaddress codes will be on Github for community test by the end of this month and will come to official release when no issues found (probably in October)

3. New website and rebranding: we are plan to introduce new website on early October, new brand/new color theme then will be requested to update on all other sites.

4. Exchanges: we are still working to get SUMOKOIN listed on other big exchanges. We'll update info when we have firm confirmation from any of them.

Sumoshi Tanaka

I noticed wallet bug goes away if you end process and open wallet as Admin.

maxeprom

Activity: 34
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:33:45 AM

Sumoshi Tanaka

Absolutely yes! You *need* to open the gui-wallet as Administrator for it to really sync, and not getting stuck forever.
Adebisi

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:34:55 AM

When will you make a new thread ?
vanhalendlrband

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:59:43 AM

Sumoshi Tanaka

Absolutely yes! You *need* to open the gui-wallet as Administrator for it to really sync, and not getting stuck forever.

Doesn't make a difference for me. Still won't connect even though it did before after each re-install.
d3athgu1s3

Activity: 282
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:55:00 AM

Sumoshi Tanaka

Doesn't make a difference for me. Still won't connect even though it did before after each re-install.

Maybe your Firewall / AV has been blocking the wallet all this time?

tbearhere
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:42:01 AM

Sumoshi Tanaka

Open your resource monitor and look for wallet.exe. If that's running, end the process. Then try running as administrator. This process worked for me.
vanhalendlrband

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:44:16 AM

Sumoshi Tanaka

Open your resource monitor and look for wallet.exe. If that's running, end the process. Then try running as administrator. This process worked for me.

I have done this several times with my firewall completely off even and it doesn't do anything.

I actually had a system where i kept re-installing the wallet there was no issues getting it to run and it would add an exception for it in the firewall. But always after a few hours it would stop running.

Now I can't get it to work no matter how many times I restart and re-install which worked totally fine before and that includes running as administrator and all the other suggestions I've tried more than once.

Just says disconnected and doesn't do anything at all.
woodaxe

Activity: 129

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:21:32 PM

my first wallet broke  tried  a fresh install and  totally failed  tried 3 more times  ive lost coin and time so not going to bother with this coin 
woodaxe

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:50:05 PM

good day guys, is sumokoin gpu minable?

yeah  but i wouldnt waste your time the wallets keep breaking and ive lost coin because of it
Germining

Activity: 778

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:06:33 PM

my first wallet broke  tried  a fresh install and  totally failed  tried 3 more times  ive lost coin and time so not going to bother with this coin  

Well, I assume you did something wrong? Never heard of someone who was not able to restore the wallet! At least, tell us what you did?

At least don't tell people to stop mining just bcs you are not able to restore your wallet  Grin

@iyxtian: yes you can gpu-mine. All miners for monero should work on Sumo, too! If you need help, just ask!

Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions
Private • Untraceable • Decentralized • Fungible
Germining

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:17:27 PM

I'm quite a noob on mining. Hope someone helps you here. If you want, join the telegram chat and ask there for a quick answer  Smiley

woodaxe

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:44:53 PM

my first wallet broke  tried  a fresh install and  totally failed  tried 3 more times  ive lost coin and time so not going to bother with this coin  

Well, I assume you did something wrong? Never heard of someone who was not able to restore the wallet! At least, tell us what you did?

At least don't tell people to stop mining just bcs you are not able to restore your wallet  Grin

@iyxtian: yes you can gpu-mine. All miners for monero should work on Sumo, too! If you need help, just ask!

ive tried the installer exe  which wouldnt run had problems writing to  file so it aborted
also downloaded the zipped wallet  un zipped it ok but when i try to run it  nothing happens
Germining

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:52:39 PM

ive tried the installer exe  which wouldnt run had problems writing to  file so it aborted
also downloaded the zipped wallet  un zipped it ok but when i try to run it  nothing happens

Tried the comments on wallet bugs that have beem written before? Run as admin and / or delete the blockchain folder.

If GUI wallet does not work, just restore the wallet via cmd-window. You just need your seed words and keys. This never failed ...

woodaxe

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:39:17 PM

Tried the comments on wallet bugs that have beem written before? Run as admin and / or delete the blockchain folder.

If GUI wallet does not work, just restore the wallet via cmd-window. You just need your seed words and keys. This never failed ...

dont know how to restore wallet via cmd-window
there seems to be lots of pages with people having wallet problems
and  using the  downlaoded wallet zip  and the installer.exe doesnt work  and then i see the devs are supposed to be sorting out  wallet bugs and rebranding the coin what ever that means
Germining

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:50:08 PM

It is explained in this threat dude, just take a look! But since you asked so nicely (sarcasm) here is the link:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1905086.msg18910789#msg18910789

It is a new coin for god's sake (since May!). The wallet still is a beta. If you want stable systems, invest in old coins (with small chance of big profit). If you invest in a new coin with a chance of big profit and download a beta-wallet don't freak out if there is a bug evey now and then ...

Roll Eyes

Chrmel612

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Republia - New Blockchain Technology

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:05:38 PM

Is sumokoin base in Japan?

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
woodaxe

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:09:22 PM

It is explained in this threat dude, just take a look! But since you asked so nicely (sarcasm) here is the link:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1905086.msg18910789#msg18910789

It is a new coin for god's sake (since May!). The wallet still is a beta. If you want stable systems, invest in old coins (with small chance of big profit). If you invest in a new coin with a chance of big profit and download a beta-wallet don't freak out if there is a bug evey now and then ...

Roll Eyes

first of all thankyou
but i dont understand what the guy is saying  he may be clear to you but its not to me tbh
if i could just get a windows wallet to run would be a help but as ive said before they dont even run and yes tried run as admin
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 226 »
  Print  

Jump to: