Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 05:53:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DIGNITY (DIG) Official Page - Formerly Unity Ingot  (Read 47936 times)
gsur

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:44:04 AM

first , as edited : i did a misstake above and mixed parts of "uny" with another token thats scamming right now. edited it out, so there are no missunderstandings left

They idea is to mine crypto currency using the money they raised during the UNY ICO.

from what i understood, they claimed that dignity is a new team? how can they use the cash of the original uny ico?

Therefore, I do not believe that they have enough gold, silver etc. at this point but going to buy it once they have cashflow from the mining operations.

to back the 3b token of uny (soon dignity) they neeed gold worth 3b. sounds like much, much, very much, insane much mining will be needed

Also, unlike USDT that never confirmed or denied that they have enough cash to support their tokens, Unity Ingot never claimed that they have it right away.

they said every token is backed up by real currency like gold. that doesnt sound like "maybe, in the far future, if all works out" to me.

I believe that it adds to the project credibility. Still somewhat questionable though.

i cant see much credibility here. the place where their office is meant to be seems not legit, many misstakes on their page, delays, they start with a big news on livecoin, instead of first getting their shit fixed. hmmmm.

Lastly, I will go ahead an put BTC behind my claim that this is the same team as arbitrade.io. 50 BTC sound good?

i have no problems with this and believe you. arbitrade is nothing that would put anything special behind this, so whats the value of this claim? if you said creators of bitcoin are behind this, well ... that would be different. or any other big players or guys that raise credibility.

I don't disagree that there are still many questionable statements in their whitepaper and agree on the shady office location. Nevertheless, this is a speculative token that can either tank or moon. At the moment, I see more indications that this is going to moon. Therefore, I am currently bullish.
nmaru

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:52:04 AM

I did not just randomly pick these names. They are in the white paper of Arbitrade. Stop with the FUD attack we all know you just want to buy in cheap because you're salty you missed out.
CryptoTraderGuy

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:52:45 AM

You guys need to look into this more closely. The management team behind this is amazing - John F. MacNeil, Len Schutzman, David Sagal, Charles H. Woodworth, Daniel F. Sweet, Jeremy T. Smith, Steve Braverman...look into these people and you will understand that this is simply not a "scam" as this cryptotraderguy claims...

This is really interesting! Where did you get this info?

I contacted three business that are across the street from the address that Cryptobonix claims is their physical address (I used Google Maps street view to find the names of the businesses across the street). The owners of one of the businesses replied back and told me that the building at that exact address is vacant and has been since summer 2016. She also said that that entire street is zoned for retail stores only, not commercial offices. It pays to do your due diligence before you invest any money in a coin or token. That's just a small part of this onion. The more layers you peel, the more this thing stinks to high heaven!

OMG! Unbelievable. So, if two websites have different domain names there is no way it could be a scam, right? Right? LMAO! Dude, the two websites even look exactly the same! I feel like I just entered the Twilight Zone and I'm the only one with any common sense. You're obviously another Cryptobonix shill disguised as an "interested investor". You joined this forum 5 days ago and your very first post is defending UNY. Heck, you're not even at Newbie status yet! You're still at Brand New status. LOL! Wow. Come on, man. Who do you think you're fooling?

The UNY shills are out in full force today!
CryptoTraderGuy

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:54:49 AM

I did not just randomly pick these names. They are in the white paper of Arbitrade. Stop with the FUD attack we all know you just want to buy in cheap because you're salty you missed out.

Yes. That's it. I'm just waiting to sink my hard earned money into this scam so I can get taken to the cleaners like the rest of you gullible fools. You figured me out!
CryptoTraderGuy

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:04:13 AM

Ooooooooooooh! They're in the Arbitrade whitepaper. Why didn't you say so? Well, then if all those names are in the Arbitrade whitepaper it's DEFINITELY not a scam. The biggest eye roll in the history of forums:  Roll Eyes

For anyone reading this who didn't pick it up, that was extremely heavy sarcasm.
nmaru

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:05:59 AM

Lol. No one rly cares about your pointless fud. This thing will shoot up by 500-1000% whether you like it or not.
crypto.classroom

Activity: 79

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 01:10:29 AM

Lol. No one rly cares about your pointless fud. This thing will shoot up by 500-1000% whether you like it or not.

Hey i`m sitting at plus 3000% right now from 3 days ago so the asshole idiot guy can "fud" off

what a phreaking moron he is to think he has a brain in the first place

P-UNIT

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:13:16 AM

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/j-and-p-on-the-block/id1346128429?mt=2

My buddy and I started a podcast about UNY days ago haha
nmaru

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:13:51 AM

Hey i`m sitting at plus 3000% right now from 3 days ago so the asshole idiot guy can "fud" off

Lolz...did some research on this CryptoTraderGuy and it just so happens that all his posts are fud. Take his word with a grain of salt and believe in yourself, not him.
CryptoTraderGuy

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:16:06 AM

Of course it is! Because you said it will! That's how reality works! Nmaru says UNY coin will shoot up 1000% and it magically happens!!! Wow. Hey, I have two great investment opportunities for you, buddy. The first one is BitConnect X and the second one is DavorCoin. Both companies behind these coins are being investigated by the state of Texas for fraud and there are multiple lawsuits levied against them, but don't worry about that. I have a feeling that once this mess clears up they're both going to moon to 1000%. Then you can finally buy that Lambo!  Grin
CryptoTraderGuy

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:18:02 AM

Lolz...did some research on this CryptoTraderGuy and it just so happens that all his posts are fud. Take his word with a grain of salt and believe in yourself, not him.

Yeah, At least I have been a member of this forum longer than 1 day, unlike you, ya UNY shill troll. LOL!
Kavallo

Activity: 395
Merit: 129

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:29:10 AM

You guys need to look into this more closely. The management team behind this is amazing - John F. MacNeil, Len Schutzman, David Sagal, Charles H. Woodworth, Daniel F. Sweet, Jeremy T. Smith, Steve Braverman...look into these people and you will understand that this is simply not a "scam" as this cryptotraderguy claims...

I contacted three business that are across the street from the address that Cryptobonix claims is their physical address (I used Google Maps street view to find the names of the businesses across the street). The owners of one of the businesses replied back and told me that the building at that exact address is vacant and has been since summer 2016. She also said that that entire street is zoned for retail stores only, not commercial offices. It pays to do your due diligence before you invest any money in a coin or token. That's just a small part of this onion. The more layers you peel, the more this thing stinks to high heaven!

OMG! Unbelievable. So, if two websites have different domain names there is no way it could be a scam, right? Right? LMAO! Dude, the two websites even look exactly the same! I feel like I just entered the Twilight Zone and I'm the only one with any common sense. You're obviously another Cryptobonix shill disguised as an "interested investor". You joined this forum 5 days ago and your very first post is defending UNY. Heck, you're not even at Newbie status yet! You're still at Brand New status. LOL! Wow. Come on, man. Who do you think you're fooling?

Sorry, but this is NOT unbelievable. What is is most likely happening is that you are talking just with some alts of the devs. Look at who are the people who are so enthusiastic about this "project", They are all Newbies with a few posts only, which points to the fact that THIS is the first thread or so they are posting in, which again points to the fact that their accounts have most likely been created exactly for this only purpose. In fact, looking at your post history, I have to add that also your account has been created just for posting in this thread. So is there any REAL Bitcointalk user around? LoL.  Cheesy Cheesy
Kavallo

Activity: 395
Merit: 129

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:39:21 AM

Sorry, but this is NOT unbelievable. What is is most likely happening is that you are talking just with some alts of the devs. Look at who are the people who are so enthusiastic about this "project", They are all Newbies with a few posts only, which points to the fact that THIS is the first thread or so they are posting in, which again points to the fact that their accounts have most likely been created exactly for this only purpose. In fact, looking at your post history, I have to add that also your account has been created just for posting in this thread. So is there any REAL Bitcointalk user around? LoL.  Cheesy Cheesy

You.

You are real...

At this point I will not trust even myself. I will now have to look for a mirror to see if I am real, but since this will probably not work, now to be sure I'm real I will have to pass the Turing test...
P-UNIT

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:41:04 AM

Please update when your UNY tokens swap to DIG!
crypto.classroom

Activity: 79

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 01:42:28 AM

You.

You are real...

At this point I will not trust even myself. I will now have to look for a mirror to see if I am real, but since this will probably not work, now to be sure I'm real I will have to pass the Turing test...

I got in at .0016 and held.   What I experienced was real..

I have since sold what it cost me to buy in so from now on every penny growth is real for me.

I am entirely enthralled at my good fortune..

I am "real" happy..
CryptoTraderGuy

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:52:54 AM

You.

You are real...

Turing was a genius.
kuranggizi

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:11:05 AM

all the information looks so convincing that it appears on the thread, the layout and the plan of this project is very interesting, but there is a little disturbing belief that about the total supply of coins that reach 10 billion tokens may be too much, but if the price is expensive there is no problem
gsur

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:20:23 AM

all the information looks so convincing that it appears on the thread, the layout and the plan of this project is very interesting, but there is a little disturbing belief that about the total supply of coins that reach 10 billion tokens may be too much, but if the price is expensive there is no problem

Can people please stay ON-TOPIC? All these lame personal insults are not helping. We are here to discuss the project and provide updates as they happen.

Also, to everybody who thinks that I am not REAL and opened this account today to pump this coin. I am very real. I've been watching this thread for a while and waited for some movement before engaging in the conversation. Please grow up.
P-UNIT

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:50:59 AM

They are reducing to 3 Billion tokens from 10 Billion and rebranding from UNY to DIG (Dignity) starting tonight at 12pm til the 20th of february. Each DIG token will be back by a dollars worth of gold!
CryptoTraderGuy

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:05:06 AM

They are reducing to 3 Billion tokens from 10 Billion and rebranding from UNY to DIG (Dignity) starting tonight at 12pm til the 20th of february. Each DIG token will be back by a dollars worth of gold!

No offense, but I seriously hope nobody buys any kind of crypto coins based on your podcast. You guys both repeatedly say that there is no other cryptocurrency backed by gold. Uh, except all these:

http://www.goldscape.net/gold-blog/gold-backed-cryptocurrency/

You guys sound like Trayvon Martin, Crypto Nick, Craig Grant, and Ryan Hildreth combined. I mean, seriously? Scary.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: