Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 11:42:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DIGNITY (DIG) Official Page - Formerly Unity Ingot  (Read 47936 times)
knkn

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:28:16 PM

Wow - thanks !
Exciting ...

@cryptobolix Do you know how these other coins will be distributed ?
i.e. Normally coins are sold via an ICO or given in an air-drop.
cryptobolix

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:54:37 PM

Wow - thanks !
Exciting ...

@cryptobolix Do you know how these other coins will be distributed ?
i.e. Normally coins are sold via an ICO or given in an air-drop.

DIG is obviously already public, so that is traded as usual. As for NAM, ORE, and HNR there are no ICOs. The coins can be traded on the open market when it is live, at whatever price the market will bear, keeping in mind the metal backings of each coin. Once the global news is released regarding the source of the metals and who is involved I am certain that will dictate the coins value and trade prices. Typically ICOs are used for fund raising which leads me to assume more money isn't needed, but that is my opinion. As far as ECHO is concerned, it isn't known how these are distributed. Obviously ECHO can be bought on the exchange, but is there some other distribution plan? I am sure we will all soon hear if there is.
cryptobolix

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:29:02 PM

From Livecoin:

DIGNITY NEWS
Created 21.02.2018 21:03
Dear clients, swap of UNY to DIG has been completed, you can check your DIG amounts in the balance section. Total amount of issued DIG coins has been reduced as the developer promised in newsletter. Trading in DIG pairs will be available tomorrow. Deposit/withdrawal will be available in the nearest days.

harimauagam

Activity: 410
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:34:23 PM

all tokens can be redeemed with money let alone a very expensive price will be very fortunate if the tokens are cheap and the price is not there if it sells this cripto world.
cryptobolix

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:45:15 PM

One last post about the UNY>DIG swap:

You can see the transfer of Dignity Ingot to the Livecoin exchange here: https://etherscan.io/tx/0xc69de0e313aebcad2cfc7adc2c30e3a589c878223f4b5eb94fc594aef5738056

Notice that 2,495,583,920 coins were transferred.
Subtracted from 3 billion, there remains 504,416,080 coins currently in user's accounts that were part of the UNY>DIG swap.

Gembul (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:23:08 PM

Good day everyone, as you know I am the admin for Cryptobontix and the UNY/DIG token along with the others.

We have worked tirelessly with Livecoin since early in the morning hours.
There was a lot going on behind the scenes with them and our development teams.
They have informed us that they need to rest and will be back online at 10 AM (GMT+3) and will finish the swap and allow trading again.

Here is their official announcement.
https://www.livecoin.net/en/news/list

We would also like to mention that after months of no communication from C-CEX that they finally responded last night and we are awaiting their second response to our questions now.

There will be an official token swap website that is being set up so anyone that missed the Livecoin swap can send in their UNY tokens to get swapped for DIG.
We will make sure we fix the contract in C-CEX so those of you that have the tokens there can also do the swap provided they still continue to work with us.
This will be done as quickly as we possibly can do it.

There will be NO ICO for DIG, NAM, ORE (formly Life), or HON. The only way to acquire them is through our partnering exchanges from one of the funds, family or friends that originally purchased them from us.

News on the company's new board, white papers, bounty program, ownership, plans, domicile, mining facilities, mining rigs, bullion, Arbitrade, etc will be released over the next 15 business days with the grand media announcement being made in the partnering country with major speakers, largest media coverage the first or second week of April where we will release the largest news of all. More on this later.

Reciprocation(ECHO) is a different beast all together that will commence with an IBO (Initial Bounty Offering) for 75% of the tokens which will then follow with a 25% ICO (Initial Coin Offering).
The IBO will work on an automated website with referral links. Anyone that signs up to the Reciprocation website will receive 0.5 ECHO once all your KYC/AML data has been added and approved.
Once approved you will have access to the back end members area which will provide you with a referral link. When someone joins the ECHO IBO using your link they too receive 0.5 ECHO and you will receive 0.25 ECHO.
This will run until the 75% of the tokens have been given out, then the ICO will kick in. 100% of the tokens will be given away and sold. This way we have genuinely created the first truly decentralized token that no one party will hold a major controlling block.
This token is also backed by mining but instead of bullion it will HODL various crypto by a well know U.S. based miner. 25% of daily mined proceeds will be used to purchase more mining rigs and bring them online as quickly as possible.
This token will start with 250 mining rigs and has already purchased them of which we have received delivery of 90 so far.
This is a token you WILL WANT TO HODL as it goes up in value based on alt coin reserves and exponential growth from acquiring more miners daily.
The last ones are expected to be delivered early April which are 50x DragonMint 16T miners from Halong Mining. The other miners we will be using for ECHO are Antminers A3, L3, D3(not many), S9, V9, Innosilicon A4+, and various configured Etheruem rigs.
This has never been done to date and we will be hosting an open house at our mining facilities for the media in the very near future. This will be accompanied by live video feeds and YouTube videos.

We have purchased a Lamborghini Urus as the Grand Prize to the ECHO Initial Bounty Offering Contest and we will be giving away 200 ETH for the top 100 people that have the most referrals.
It's an official RACE to the FINISH!
First come, first served. When they are gone, the IBO is over.
More information about this IBO launch will also come next week.

All new links on the forum will be created for all of this along with Reddit, Telegram, Medium, Facebook, Twitter. The new website will also be launched very soon.

What we are doing has not been successfully fulfilled to date and we are happy to say we have successfully achieved it all!

We hope you have an amazing day.

More information coming soon.
bulldogs0905

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:25:59 PM

Good day everyone, as you know I am the admin for Cryptobontix and the UNY/DIG token along with the others.

We have worked tirelessly with Livecoin since early in the morning hours.
There was a lot going on behind the scenes with them and our development teams.
They have informed us that they need to rest and will be back online at 10 AM (GMT+3) and will finish the swap and allow trading again.

Here is their official announcement.
https://www.livecoin.net/en/news/list

We would also like to mention that after months of no communication from C-CEX that they finally responded last night and we are awaiting their second response to our questions now.

There will be an official token swap website that is being set up so anyone that missed the Livecoin swap can send in their UNY tokens to get swapped for DIG.
We will make sure we fix the contract in C-CEX so those of you that have the tokens there can also do the swap provided they still continue to work with us.
This will be done as quickly as we possibly can do it.

There will be NO ICO for DIG, NAM, ORE (formly Life), or HON. The only way to acquire them is through our partnering exchanges from one of the funds, family or friends that originally purchased them from us.

News on the company's new board, white papers, bounty program, ownership, plans, domicile, mining facilities, mining rigs, bullion, Arbitrade, etc will be released over the next 15 business days with the grand media announcement being made in the partnering country with major speakers, largest media coverage the first or second week of April where we will release the largest news of all. More on this later.

Reciprocation(ECHO) is a different beast all together that will commence with an IBO (Initial Bounty Offering) for 75% of the tokens which will then follow with a 25% ICO (Initial Coin Offering).
The IBO will work on an automated website with referral links. Anyone that signs up to the Reciprocation website will receive 0.5 ECHO once all your KYC/AML data has been added and approved.
Once approved you will have access to the back end members area which will provide you with a referral link. When someone joins the ECHO IBO using your link they too receive 0.5 ECHO and you will receive 0.25 ECHO.
This will run until the 75% of the tokens have been given out, then the ICO will kick in. 100% of the tokens will be given away and sold. This way we have genuinely created the first truly decentralized token that no one party will hold a major controlling block.
This token is also backed by mining but instead of bullion it will HODL various crypto by a well know U.S. based miner. 25% of daily mined proceeds will be used to purchase more mining rigs and bring them online as quickly as possible.
This token will start with 250 mining rigs and has already purchased them of which we have received delivery of 90 so far.
This is a token you WILL WANT TO HODL as it goes up in value based on alt coin reserves and exponential growth from acquiring more miners daily.
The last ones are expected to be delivered early April which are 50x DragonMint 16T miners from Halong Mining. The other miners we will be using for ECHO are Antminers A3, L3, D3(not many), S9, V9, Innosilicon A4+, and various configured Etheruem rigs.
This has never been done to date and we will be hosting an open house at our mining facilities for the media in the very near future. This will be accompanied by live video feeds and YouTube videos.

We have purchased a Lamborghini Urus as the Grand Prize to the ECHO Initial Bounty Offering Contest and we will be giving away 200 ETH for the top 100 people that have the most referrals.
It's an official RACE to the FINISH!
First come, first served. When they are gone, the IBO is over.
More information about this IBO launch will also come next week.

All new links on the forum will be created for all of this along with Reddit, Telegram, Medium, Facebook, Twitter. The new website will also be launched very soon.

What we are doing has not been successfully fulfilled to date and we are happy to say we have successfully achieved it all!

We hope you have an amazing day.

More information coming soon.

BUY BUY BUY BUY!

When will the other tokens go live?  Will we be able to buy as early as tomorrow?
grittymcgritface

Activity: 50

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:36:12 PM

Why did you rebrand the token? You were part of the original dev team last june, and last june the idea was the same was it not?
Please do not take this the wrong way I am more curious given the fact with the UNY token you had a very similar team, board of directors and vision so what has changed since then that has caused you to rebrand to cryptonbontix and arbitrage?
crypto.classroom

Activity: 79

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 08:45:33 PM

looks like ECHO https://etherscan.io/token/0x290bdb17bc906d8d2c09f43302f86538bf4bb1a5
Mostwnted1

Activity: 39

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:34:11 PM

LOL where are all the skeptics NOW!!! they have crawled back up their asses where they belong! Damn it feels good Cryptobontix to the moon!

I think they were here to talk you out of buying uny.  Now that it's out, they are going to want the hype.  Why would you want people to buy something that they could get for .10 when you are promising a $1.  Just a tinfoil hat idea. 
danishcheese

Activity: 237

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:10:36 PM

Yes lol I was just thinking about my buddy crypto guy . He might need someone to check on him . How do you in mute ? .....

blake9871

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:27:31 PM

Do you guys have any thoughts on NAM (Silver) or ORE (Platinum) for 2018 and beyond?  I'm not that familiar with precious metals and the demand/value for them.  I have DIG, but trying to figure out if I should purchase more DIG or buy NAM and ORE.

Zerotosixty

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:28:51 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2018, 11:42:33 PM by Zerotosixty

You can see the transfer of Dignity Ingot to the Livecoin exchange here: https://etherscan.io/tx/0xc69de0e313aebcad2cfc7adc2c30e3a589c878223f4b5eb94fc594aef5738056

Subtracted from 3 billion, there remains 504,416,080 coins currently in user's accounts that were part of the UNY>DIG swap.

This should make everyone who's bought UNY very ANGRY.  No wonder anymore why the price never took off.  Why wasn't it announced that 302,416,080 additional tokens were trickled into the SELL column on livecoin as buyers showed up?  That's more than the total number of tokens -- 202 million -- that were said to be in circulation.  On top of that, it's obvious the rest of the three billion may be flooded into the market at any time.

Those 302,416,080 tokens were traded for the bitcoin of individuals coming to livecoin to invest in this project.  Who got all that bitcoin?  And why wasn't it announced that the coin supply was being more than doubled as people arrived to invest?  Everyone who bought UNY deserves a full and complete accounting of coin supply and its ownership, and a specific accounting of those coins added to circulation.  Immediately.
bulldogs0905

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:39:22 PM

This should make everyone who's bought UNY very ANGRY.  No wonder anymore why the price never took off.  Why wasn't it announced that 302,416,080 additional tokens were trickled into the SELL column on livecoin?  That's more than the total number of tokens -- 202 million -- that were said to be in circulation.  On top of that, it's obvious the rest of the three billion may be flooded into the market at any time.

Those 302,416,080 tokens were traded for the bitcoin of individuals coming to livecoin to invest in this project.  Who got all that bitcoin?  And why wasn't it announced that the coin supply was being more than doubled as people arrived to invest?  Everyone who bought UNY deserves a full and complete accounting of coin supply and coins added to circulation.  Immediately.

The total circulation of coins is set to 3B.  It is possible that they sold the additional coins to private investors and maybe they trickled the remaining in to raise cash for the project.  If they legitimately have $1 of gold behind each coin, I could care less why they trickled them in.  It kept the price down and allowed me to hoard more coins at a lower price.
Zerotosixty

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:46:13 PM

Right, they have three billion dollars worth of gold under lock and key.  Ah, excuse me... it's underground, where no one can steal it.  Ha.

And no, "total circulation" isn't "set" to 3 billion.  You don't understand and you're wasting my time.  Ignored.
cryptolovett

Activity: 39

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:03:58 AM

Right, they have three billion dollars worth of gold under lock and key.  Ah, excuse me... it's underground, where no one can steal it.  Ha.

And no, "total circulation" isn't "set" to 3 billion.  You don't understand and you're wasting my time.  Ignored.

Is this you Cryptotraderguy?
grittymcgritface

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:10:04 AM

This should make everyone who's bought UNY very ANGRY.  No wonder anymore why the price never took off.  Why wasn't it announced that 302,416,080 additional tokens were trickled into the SELL column on livecoin as buyers showed up?  That's more than the total number of tokens -- 202 million -- that were said to be in circulation.  On top of that, it's obvious the rest of the three billion may be flooded into the market at any time.

Those 302,416,080 tokens were traded for the bitcoin of individuals coming to livecoin to invest in this project.  Who got all that bitcoin?  And why wasn't it announced that the coin supply was being more than doubled as people arrived to invest?  Everyone who bought UNY deserves a full and complete accounting of coin supply and its ownership, and a specific accounting of those coins added to circulation.  Immediately.
Can I point out that not everyone who owned UNY transferred it to livecoin there is still a lot locked in c-cex....also you understand increased volume only decreases price but this wont affect price after the rebrand because it will effectively reset the market value...
whatever1234

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:21:14 AM

Any news about when EXACTLY trading will start? They cleared the order book it seems, with how low of a volume we had in the days leading to the swap it feels like the price will be really low if trading starts from scratch. They are sure making a really good job testing how long people will blindly believe this is a real thing. Just feels like too much is going at the same time but yet they can't even get a twitter account setup...

I'm in it because I trust RM and I like the idea of the project but even his latest email suggest that this 'might' be a pump & dump. I own a nice bag and I really hope they can pull it off but they are not doing anything to help us believe they are on track with EVERYTHING they promised will come in the next weeks
grittymcgritface

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:23:15 AM

Any news about when EXACTLY trading will start? They cleared the order book it seems, with how low of a volume we had in the days leading to the swap it feels like the price will be really low if trading starts from scratch. They are sure making a really good job testing how long people will blindly believe this is a real thing. Just feels like too much is going at the same time but yet they can't even get a twitter account setup...

I'm in it because I trust RM and I like the idea of the project but even his latest email suggest that this 'might' be a pump & dump. I own a nice bag and I really hope they can pull it off but they are not doing anything to help us believe they are on track with EVERYTHING they promised will come in the next weeks
depending on what time zone you are in today livecoin has said so 6 maybe 7 hours i think. This project isnt a short-term thing they have spent the last year doing this.
Zerotosixty

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:24:10 AM

"Tokens in circulation" is (or supposed to be) that portion of total supply comprising current ownership, whether kept on Livecoin, in wallets, and anywhere else.  They snuck over 300 million new tokens into Livecoin trading and, whether "they" are "the company" or particular individuals, they now have as much bitcoin as they could get from us for those 300+ million tokens.  Would a DIG admin care to answer for this?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: