Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:14:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 241 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [WGR] | Wagerr | The Betting Blockchain | Bounties  (Read 237303 times)
Dr Charles
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2017, 09:54:26 PM

Are master nodes still available? If so, what is the process of getting one? This seems to be a very promising project

Masternodes have not been selected yet and the requirements have not be outlined entirely yet. You need to have at least 25,000 wagerr tokens to be eligible.

You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lucidwater

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 10:37:45 PM

I have been lurking around the forum for a month or two trying my best to learn everything. To me , Wagerr just seems like a damn good idea. Its the first ICO I have been a part of.

Agreed! Scammers need to scam because they do not have the intelligence to come up with a fantastic idea that would turn into multi-billion project.

Up to this day, even the Wagerr manifesting idea, plus the works that they have done so far, already worth billion dollars. Is it not a stupid stomach aching joke if they run away from the multi-billion project carrying that little fun lesser than 20 million dollars? Furthermore, their 50,000 dollars capital is definitely not a small pay up for an average IT company.

Let's say, even if their introduced programmers do not exist. With such sufficient capitals, they simply need to hire a truck of programmers from Philippine or India through Feelancer, and that would be much cheaper.
I have a feeling that you are behind this scam ,sitting if front of your pc on a heap of money and trolling

Not at all! I'm just a broke with several thousand dollars savings. I saw the word Wagerr a week ago from here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1691917.540 on page28 mentioned by a senior member-Slap. After an extremely meticulous analysis, I have invested all my saving on Wagerr. (You interested fellow investors reading my post now can find my simple assessment here on page 47 & 48).

As I'm totally committed on Wagerr, I must not allow these stupid jokers to sabotage every single daily progress of this project. Sure! I'm now sitting in front of the computer most of my time watching these vain stupid joker shows for fun!

For you interested investors out there, if you read my assessment on page 47 and 48, you'll understand, whether you get in now or not, it really do not effect me much, as I'm not a plotting speculator. But if you buy now, it's a matter of your own good.

I'm not paid a tiny Wagerr or penny by the team. I'm totally volunteer! Because, I'm totally certain, this the only opportunity in my life time to flee myself from the difficult life, even by my pathetically little several thousand dollars savings.

Can't you guys think a little bit what is actually happening here? Have you guys not read those miraculous get-rich examples in the past out there?

Dude... i get it you are excited... but wtf does this last line mean? 

Also, this is terrible advice. To anyone reading, diversify your investments do not bet it all on anything.  Also please do not buy any digital currency with your entire savings.  (and yeah i mean ANY)

When you have the chance to experience my state of life. You'll know how powerful a human mind can go! Have you not read any of these past examples? I'm 100% certain because I can see the future very clearly!

Go and jump from the eleventh floor, if you can survive, you'll know what I say here. Hahahaha! Just joking.
crafty veteran

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 10:38:27 PM

I have been lurking around the forum for a month or two trying my best to learn everything. To me , Wagerr just seems like a damn good idea. Its the first ICO I have been a part of.

Agreed! Scammers need to scam because they do not have the intelligence to come up with a fantastic idea that would turn into multi-billion project.

Up to this day, even the Wagerr manifesting idea, plus the works that they have done so far, already worth billion dollars. Is it not a stupid stomach aching joke if they run away from the multi-billion project carrying that little fun lesser than 20 million dollars? Furthermore, their 50,000 dollars capital is definitely not a small pay up for an average IT company.

Let's say, even if their introduced programmers do not exist. With such sufficient capitals, they simply need to hire a truck of programmers from Philippine or India through Feelancer, and that would be much cheaper.
I have a feeling that you are behind this scam ,sitting if front of your pc on a heap of money and trolling

LOL! What kind of pathetic loser goes into a thread about an ICO he has not $ invested in just to speak gibberish so they can get attention.

Did you get the attention you so desperately wanted loser? LOL
lucidwater

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 10:53:20 PM

LOL! What kind of pathetic loser goes into a thread about an ICO he has not $ invested in just to speak gibberish so they can get attention.

Hahahaha! Who cares being loser or winner? Should anyone care what a childish blankish like you says? You can't even help your own daily excretion, who is not a loser in this world? Fuck! You can't even realize that you're nothing but a bid of tiny dust in the universe.

You must be very young, or you read very little, right? Grin
Coinnosaurus

Activity: 643
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 10:56:49 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2017, 11:09:05 PM by Coinnosaurus

Im confused about people being worried about it being offshore?... most of the ICO's ive seen are offshore to prevent regulation, and this one is even more important that it is offshore.
and to avoid taxes which is not legal also

I took this from official website
"The world needs Wagerr. Millions of people bet billions of Dollars every year. And when they bet on sports in the underground market,..."

this is nonsense, the company is registered in Belize offshore and offshore itself is considered "underground"

That is literally why im here... I cannot bet legally where i live. I think that is bullshit, and wagerr is offering (at least on paper as an idea) a way for me to be able to bet on sports and not have to worry about taxes.. and and third parties freezing my accounts or what have you.

I agree nothing exists other than a sales pitch but i dont know what makes you think they should have launched this from a non-offshore company.  The mere fact that you think it shouldn't be launched via offshore makes me laugh a little.
Alright ,your first sentence makes sense but I wouldn't laugh instead of you
so they fear regulation , but their servers are located in the US and UK which can easily be turned off by law enforcement authorities and you can say goodbye to your coins, another nonsense
crafty veteran

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 10:58:11 PM

Hahahaha! Who cares being loser or winner? Should anyone care what a childish blankish like you says? You can't even help your own daily excretion, who is not a loser in this world? Fuck! You can't even realize that you're nothing but a bid of tiny dust in the universe.

You must be very young, or you read very little, right? Grin

Another loser.. Roll Eyes
Coinnosaurus

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 11:07:07 PM

Like I said previously most ICO's threads is full of species like this, which means this project inclusive has a "bright" future
Dr.Werner

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 11:20:30 PM

This is a huge scam and you should better stay away. I'm sorry for everyone who bougth into wagerr with the though of getting rich.
UMadorMyrin

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 11:28:03 PM

Im confused about people being worried about it being offshore?... most of the ICO's ive seen are offshore to prevent regulation, and this one is even more important that it is offshore.

"The world needs Wagerr. Millions of people bet billions of Dollars every year. And when they bet on sports in the underground market,..."

this is nonsense, the company is registered in Belize offshore and offshore itself is considered "underground"

That is literally why im here... I cannot bet legally where i live. I think that is bullshit, and wagerr is offering (at least on paper as an idea) a way for me to be able to bet on sports and not have to worry about taxes.. and and third parties freezing my accounts or what have you.

I agree nothing exists other than a sales pitch but i dont know what makes you think they should have launched this from a non-offshore company.  The mere fact that you think it shouldn't be launched via offshore makes me laugh a little.
so they fear regulation , but their servers are located in the US and UK which can easily be turned off by law enforcement authorities and you can say goodbye to your coins, another nonsense

that is a good point

https://i.imgur.com/R3QHpkn.png

lucidwater

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 11:30:08 PM

Like I said previously most ICO's threads is full of species like this, which means this project inclusive has a "bright" future

But at least Craft Veteren is much brighter and smarter than you, because he has the ability to walk the right track with precision, so he must be a great learner. But you don't even know that you're shaming yourself and just keep doing it. But no worries, the world still needs jokers for fun.
Coinnosaurus

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 11:34:32 PM

that is a good point

That it's just a couldflare protection for ddos, the real server is behind this layer but is also located in the US
lucidwater

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 12:02:01 AM

Isn't the fund now sufficient enough to construct their own server? This is of course their official secret concerning unnecessary threats. One thing I did study very carefully is how smart this David guy is daring to mention the word "gambling" in the page. Even choosing to establish in Belize with a Hong Kong account already proves his meticulous plan. Observing many of his tiny moves, eventually, he won my trust.

If it is that easy for you to guess his moves, I wouldn't be here today! Nor his competitors.

You better don't buy Wagerr but put all your money on Augur. They look smart in your eyes ... Grin Grin Grin
lucidwater

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 12:20:34 AM
Last edit: June 12, 2017, 03:57:12 AM by lucidwater

This is a huge scam and you should better stay away. I'm sorry for everyone who bougth into wagerr with the though of getting rich.

Are you not an obvious hypocrite? If you're not a hypocrite then you must be a fucking idiot who plays coin without hoping to get rich. Even your grandpa who never play coins hopes to get rich. Go to your grandpa and dad and call them scammer. Dope!  Grin

Go and put all your money on Augur and you'll celebrate when your money burned once Wagerr strikes. Idiot!
Dr Charles
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2017, 12:24:46 AM

Its exhausting to see these ridiculous posts lol

crafty veteran

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 12:59:55 AM

It's weird and sad, do they think someone will actually listen to them, sell their coins for cheap and they swoop in and buy cheap coins?1

Just delusional
windkim79

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 01:19:22 AM
Last edit: June 12, 2017, 01:35:17 AM by windkim79

This probably be my first write on this forum.

First opening up the company in Belize is obvious choice. I've opened an offshore account in Belize for a business where I'd to do a partnership among people in three countries.
Partners from different countries had different in their own country so we decided to put up a company in Belize, Tax Free but upon withdrawl to their own account in their own repsective countries, they have to pay tax up to 35% for bringing in money from offshore account.

For the account being opened in Hong Kong, this is a obvious choice as well as Hong Kong is one of a country that is well established to open up accounts for Offshore countries and of course who would fly to "Belize" to withdraw any funds?

Upon the spread of Scam threats, I googled to do some background searches on the team. Even the last guy on the website "Frank Gadea" who people say might be investor/bettor, he actually holds "Certificate IV Credit Management" I believe it is Certificate IV in Financial Services (Credit Management).

Every one of the member have their forte in their own sector.

Being a Com Sci major myself, I believe these guys are way better than me at what they do.

The problem is can they deliver what they have promised.. this is the question that everyone must be questioning.

For me, so far the "marketing" scheme of ICO is working out excellently as we are at round 16 which will be closed soon.

Wagerr coin is one of a coin that actually has usage to it. I will say this is an application of Ethereum.

What I love the most is the team is holding very silently starting from the ICO, meaning they do have something to show.

p3ngu1n

Activity: 304
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 02:50:18 AM

I have read the WGR japanese page registered in the language list.

[ICO] [WGR] | Wagerr | チェーンブロック賭け
https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=15153

The sentence is very bad and I can not understand it at all.
The person who created probably uses machine translation.

I’m Japanese
but I can not understand your translation

He also points out.
lucidwater

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 03:15:35 AM
Last edit: June 12, 2017, 03:40:31 AM by lucidwater

I have read the WGR japanese page registered in the language list.

[ICO] [WGR] | Wagerr | チェーンブロック賭け
https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=15153

The sentence is very bad and I can not understand it at all.
The person who created probably uses machine translation.

I’m Japanese
but I can not understand your translation

He also points out.

Simply hire a translator here: http://www.proz.com/freelance-translators/english-to-japanese Don't miss it. Japan is an incredibly huge sports market. Must do it beautifully.

Hurray! the Chinese translation is 99.5% close to perfect. I'll take some time to see if it can be better and let you guys know.

Wagerr = 威尽 威者 卫者  Choose one. “威尽” 最好,够霸气。赌徒也肯定喜欢!
overlordcoin

Activity: 135

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 03:17:35 AM

the max is 20 rounds?
Johnny00

Activity: 896
Merit: 553

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 03:39:26 AM

the max is 20 rounds?

that is correct. max 200M coins

|
We plan to invest over
$1 billion in the regulated, licensed,
and legal businesses to build the IOB Mesh
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 241 »
  Print  

Jump to: