Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:38:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 241 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [WGR] | Wagerr | The Betting Blockchain | Bounties  (Read 237303 times)
Numerous64

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 09:39:59 PM

If il sell il sell to buy back only, and i wouldnt dare to do that now.

And yeah i would imagine that a lot of bonus money was dumped. If you invested heavily and got a "bad investment bailout card" just in case, i would understand if you took it. Just a theory.

Cant wait for when we are gonna be monitoring actual usage growth.
klixion

Activity: 645
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 09:51:54 PM

If il sell il sell to buy back only, and i wouldnt dare to do that now.

And yeah i would imagine that a lot of bonus money was dumped. If you invested heavily and got a "bad investment bailout card" just in case, i would understand if you took it. Just a theory.

Cant wait for when we are gonna be monitoring actual usage growth.

Selling now will only lead to buying back at a higher price meaning you'll end up with less Wagerrs than you originally had.  It's better to just buy with available funds or just hold if you're tapped out.
Cryptobankrup7cy

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 09:56:58 PM

I think that`s very good project with future... Don`t be frustrated so fast and believe in your investment! Be patient!
*MrPiP*

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 10:13:39 PM

I dare you fudders to watch everyday the rapid growing market capital here - http://wagerr-calc.com/price.html?view=bitcoin Wagerr will make you jealous enough to kill yourself.  Grin

Your messages are actually worse than FUD and they do Wager more harm for sure... TBH sounds like a greedy investor triggered by FUD posts...

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
lucidwater

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 11:32:13 PM

I dare you fudders to watch everyday the rapid growing market capital here - http://wagerr-calc.com/price.html?view=bitcoin Wagerr will make you jealous enough to kill yourself.  Grin

Your messages are actually worse than FUD and they do Wager more harm for sure... TBH sounds like a greedy investor triggered by FUD posts...

Wrong!

You're worrying of Wager being harm because you have not actually recognized its capacity yet.

If you want to know an Alpha Coin, you simply have to watch how it instantly turns even more invincible confronting the most rampant sabotage attacks.

Every sector has its alpha. Facebook is the alpha for social networking emerged later than MySpace. Google is the alpha for search engines emerged after Netscape and Yahoo. There were pathetically very few people that recognized the unique potentiality of these alphas and had got their full bowls now, while the majority were still enjoying their self-smart self-showing-off parrot-cum party in vain. But the insiders of the sector know best. Here's where the FUD comes from. When you're feeling hopeless on your own ability, all you can do is to sabotage your competitors.

I'm no smarter than you in deed. But the difference is, you're too distracted by the trendy speculation mindset based on mouth to mouth information from the majority, while I've spent countless of resources on my own meticulous research and study. Therefore, all you've got is nothing more than 'belief', while I never give a shit to 'belief' not even until I've found 'certainty'.  Smiley
Metros

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 12:05:58 AM

Wrong!

You're worrying of Wager being harm because you have not actually recognized its capacity yet.

If you want to know an Alpha Coin, you simply have to watch how it instantly turns even more invincible confronting the most rampant sabotage attacks.

Every sector has its alpha. Facebook is the alpha for social networking emerged later than MySpace. Google is the alpha for search engines emerged after Netscape and Yahoo. There were pathetically very few people that recognized the unique potentiality of these alphas and had got their full bowls now, while the majority were still enjoying their self-smart self-showing-off parrot-cum party in vain. But the insiders of the sector know best. Here's where the FUD comes from. When you're feeling hopeless on your own ability, all you can do is to sabotage your competitors.

I'm no smarter than you in deed. But the difference is, you're too distracted by the trendy speculation mindset based on mouth to mouth information from the majority, while I've spent countless of resources on my own meticulous research and study. Therefore, all you've got is nothing more than 'belief', while I never give a shit to 'belief' not even until I've found 'certainty'.  Smiley

Lot of new people joined crypto lately. they want instant profit..

They have no patience.

So a new flash for every one, if you want to flip, just do it lol no one cares.

Long holders know that projects like WGR will be very profitable within 1-2 years, same as with Status and Edgeless and so on..

In 1-2 years, you'll get mad on your self for being in a rush and it'll be too late to make good profits like for the early adopters.
Cryptoby

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 02:53:03 AM

I think that`s very good project with future... Don`t be frustrated so fast and believe in your investment! Be patient!

Many people with a lack of patience here ... the cryptomarket is fast but it seems not fast enough for some  Grin ... Patience is needed to make huge profits ... so people have to wait and let the team do their job  Smiley ...

SKYWAY New Generation of world transport system
Over 400 Billion $ estimated value of intellectual property | At 10th stage of development | 1000% and more possible
Website | Video | Businessplan | Broschure | Register | Sign up & Invest now
Numerous64

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 07:56:22 AM

Meanwhile in the i dont give a fuck about you guys arguing land: wager is at an ATH so far Tongue
Jenska

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 08:08:43 AM

Are some of your guys just plain stupid?

I mean if you really invested and thought you will instantly credited with 4-10x profit. If you have followed cryptos several years just sit and wait. I really believe if Wagerr team get this done in 1-3 years the market cap will be really big. This is really some of the cryptos with actual real use in a market which is dominated very centralized way, even though betting do not need to centralized.
Numerous64

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 08:18:11 AM

We all know the term "first world problems", people who have it a little easier they whine when their lawnmower runs out of gas and they have to reschedule.

Now theres a bunch of people who are worse than this, people with crypto currency world problems. "I clicked a button to participate in a historically revolutionary project and i have such opportunities flying at me left and right and thats all i had to do, but i did not become 10 times richer in a day".

Mah special snowflake entitled to be a Rothschild without effort  Huh
DesertDuke

Activity: 315

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 08:21:50 AM

Is there any reason why I cannot see the WGR token on the exchange using the Waves Lite Client ? It was there and now it says 'not found' ?

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
betong

Activity: 130

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 08:41:13 AM

Is there any reason why I cannot see the WGR token on the exchange using the Waves Lite Client ? It was there and now it says 'not found' ?
i have same problem.
try restarting the client.

Sowik

Activity: 532
Merit: 327

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 09:06:52 AM

Yes! I'm an international chinese with no boundaries. You should thank me for using your language for your convenience.

But those who can't comprehend my mind, it is their own arrogance and ignorance that have made themselves stupid!

I never pride myself on my inherited thousands years of wisdom though I should. To me, cultures are merely toys for fun. To some, culture is nothing but self-stupefaction, if thy cane actually realize and face the fact.

Wink

Can't comprehend what? The mind of a f*cking monkey? xaxaxaxaxa
Dude you don't even know proper English and you are the biggest shitposter in the thread, annoying as f*ck as well.

You haven't helped a single user in the thread, only shitpost 24/7.

I just found a very useful option in the site, clicked the "ignore" button under your username, no more shitposts for me I guess.

Everybody: Don't try to argue with him, you cannot argue with stupid people.

DesertDuke

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 09:12:33 AM

There doesn't appear to be any capability to have 2FA on the login to the Waves Lite Client, is that going to be implemented as some point in the future does anyone know ?

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
Trustor

Activity: 342

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 09:36:30 AM

There doesn't appear to be any capability to have 2FA on the login to the Waves Lite Client, is that going to be implemented as some point in the future does anyone know ?

I dont think it will be implemented in near future.
*MrPiP*

Activity: 162

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 09:37:21 AM

Wrong!

I appreciate a lot your answer. I agree, that it's hard to see the true potential of the product for an average Joe, because you need to know how to read code. Most people can only see fancy design and other visual things.

Education is a key...

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Dvd1989

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 09:45:38 AM

Can anyone explain what a 2FA factor is? I don't know how to activa the extra security.
lucidwater

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 09:52:59 AM

Yes! I'm an international chinese with no boundaries. You should thank me for using your language for your convenience.

But those who can't comprehend my mind, it is their own arrogance and ignorance that have made themselves stupid!

I never pride myself on my inherited thousands years of wisdom though I should. To me, cultures are merely toys for fun. To some, culture is nothing but self-stupefaction, if thy cane actually realize and face the fact.

Wink

Dude you don't even know proper English and you are the biggest shitposter in the thread, annoying as f*ck as well.

I just found a very useful option in the site, clicked the "ignore" button under your username, no more shitposts for me I guess.

Here he perfectly proves what I just said. Stupidity caused by racism and self-superiority. A serious bug to the Wagerr community.

Realize your own despicabiity before turning into a piece of dumped shit!  Grin

Such piece of shit like you should create your own isolated coin sells limited only to your isolated species. Dump all your Wagerr and hide. You embarrass mankind.
uw0tm80

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 09:58:09 AM

Wink

https://behapy.s3.amazonaws.com/37/86/823786/preview_canvas.png

+1 just put this retard on ignore

DesertDuke

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 10:13:48 AM

Can anyone explain what a 2FA factor is? I don't know how to activa the extra security.

It is an additional level of security besides using your password when you log in, it is usually acheived with an SMS sent to your phone or a 6 digit code generated using Google Authenticator or similar application also on your phone.

Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 241 »
  Print  

Jump to: