Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:48:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 241 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [WGR] | Wagerr | The Betting Blockchain | Bounties  (Read 237303 times)
slap

Activity: 564
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 07:47:04 AM

^^
http://wagerr-calc.com
https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/wagerr/
Dvd1989

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 07:50:45 AM

HI,
Is it possible to get ETH or Wagerr if send ETH after the sending period is over for the ETH when participate in the ICO ?
If so whom should I contact ?
I think you are saying you want to buy Wagerr.  You need to buy it off an exchange, either DEX Waves or Tidex.  ICO been over.
Can you tell me, what is the price for WGR token now, please?
Because I have no opportunity to get there now.
Or maybe there are some link for browser, where I can to see the prices?
Is WGR cost now more than last round ICO?
How still bad without a normal Internet and laptop..

Around $ 0.10, same price as last round of the ICO
rebrik7

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 08:27:57 AM

Thanks for all of you, guys!
Somewhere I thought so.
I wonder when to expect growth? The coin has a future for sure.

And thanks for the links. Very comfortable with a smartphone look now.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
lucidwater

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 09:36:56 AM

Thanks for all of you, guys!
Somewhere I thought so.
I wonder when to expect growth? The coin has a future for sure.

And thanks for the links. Very comfortable with a smartphone look now.

Watch out testnet in late quarter 3 and mainnet q4 this year.
Catch it up by reading the whitepaper, the Wagerr economics and roadmap on the website. https://wagerr.com/economics
BTCIV

Activity: 126
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 10:22:10 AM

https://www.reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/6m5u15/uk_teenager_takes_bet365_to_court_over_1m_won_on/

1 more reason why Wagerr is needed!
renk

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 11:34:16 AM

The team is growing soon to 5 DEVS, interviews are being finalized, ( Check the Slack announcements)

Q4 is likely when we're going to see the true potential of the project.

https://image.ibb.co/cFu6pa/Wgr1.png

The slack is very active 24/7 feel free to join us Grin
Metros

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 11:40:52 AM

The team is growing soon to 5 DEVS, interviews are being finalized, ( Check the Slack announcements)

Q4 is likely when we're going to see the true potential of the project.

The slack is very active 24/7 feel free to join us Grin

Nice! a winning forumla. other "startps" that raise millions hire tons of employee and waste all money there.

Instead, hire top5 guys from the community, will give you the best results.
*MrPiP*

Activity: 162

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 04:14:41 PM

I can't find any problem with DEX as i'm trading there since the beginning, i already transfered my Wagerr there and made some trading there but it would be better if Wagerr be listed on another major exchange like polo or bittrex where the market is very large so as the potential of this coin.
same here. DEX is safe and enough for this stage, in my opinion. Once the wallet is ready, the main stream exchanges will take over anyway.

Lady Moon has actually reserved a huge territory for the WAVES token itself. With its decentralized exchange, WAVES is now resembling an even much better early ETH shit. Ethereum has cultivated a ton of shitcoins turning major exchanges into garbage ground. Bubble-pop is just a matter of time!

Decentralized exchange is the real soonest future, despite the slow adaptation of the majority at this moment. But surely the landscape will change up-side-down in just a matter of months, added that DEX always keeps improving itself.

The biggest weakness and inconvenience for newbies is that, we need to buy barter coins with fiat to trade Wagerr. BTC and ETH are too unpredictable now. Even if you don't like to buy Wagerr straightaway at this moment, keeping your cash in WAVES won't cause you suffer much, but it surely promises you huge interest instead.

Every person that has a brain will not call ETH shit. It might be pumped and overvalued right now, but holding that great value ETH made possible all the ICO coming here and gathering a lot of money (including Wagerr).

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
lucidwater

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 12:53:21 AM

I can't find any problem with DEX as i'm trading there since the beginning, i already transfered my Wagerr there and made some trading there but it would be better if Wagerr be listed on another major exchange like polo or bittrex where the market is very large so as the potential of this coin.
same here. DEX is safe and enough for this stage, in my opinion. Once the wallet is ready, the main stream exchanges will take over anyway.

Lady Moon has actually reserved a huge territory for the WAVES token itself. With its decentralized exchange, WAVES is now resembling an even much better early ETH shit. Ethereum has cultivated a ton of shitcoins turning major exchanges into garbage ground. Bubble-pop is just a matter of time!

Decentralized exchange is the real soonest future, despite the slow adaptation of the majority at this moment. But surely the landscape will change up-side-down in just a matter of months, added that DEX always keeps improving itself.

The biggest weakness and inconvenience for newbies is that, we need to buy barter coins with fiat to trade Wagerr. BTC and ETH are too unpredictable now. Even if you don't like to buy Wagerr straightaway at this moment, keeping your cash in WAVES won't cause you suffer much, but it surely promises you huge interest instead.

Every person that has a brain will not call ETH shit. It might be pumped and overvalued right now, but holding that great value ETH made possible all the ICO coming here and gathering a lot of money (including Wagerr).

... and making Wagerr one of the many shitcoins bubble ready to pop?

No wonder crypto buffalo idiots are the ones that being scoffed the most by the Wall Street fellows. But you sounded more like a crypto pig! Get ready for your own pious idol-worship self-sacrifice!  Grin
lucidwater

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 01:28:48 AM
Last edit: July 10, 2017, 03:04:30 AM by lucidwater

According to the up-to-date analysis on the collective market trend, crypto bubble is now many steps closer following the coming-up stock markets doom and global economic crisis.

Congratulations to the newbies and smart crypto investors! The first light of the new dawn is already here. Very soon the table will turn around and a whole new game will be started all over.

Let the foolish sacrifice. The new world shall belong to us.

Wink

Or must I say that the crypto bubble is actually popping? If people can comprehend that no economic doom has ever completely happened within a single day, but a prolonged period of unnoticed time instead. Will a hunter alert his prey before triggering his shot?
linan2332

Activity: 26
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 05:42:54 AM

I understand that oracle master-node in wagerr is decentralized. I have read the white paper multiple times and in the comparison table (comparing wagerr,genosis,augur and peerplay) it says that peerplay has no decentralized oracle(or maybe they do but not decentralized). Out of curiosity i read the white paper of peerplay and try to see if they can defend themselves about that part but i find nothing in their white paper explaining how they do their oracle. Does anyone know how they work? and how does the wagerr team know they are not decentralized if the info is not even public(or maybe i just didnt search enough lol)
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 07:03:40 AM

According to the up-to-date analysis on the collective market trend, crypto bubble is now many steps closer following the coming-up stock markets doom and global economic crisis.

Congratulations to the newbies and smart crypto investors! The first light of the new dawn is already here. Very soon the table will turn around and a whole new game will be started all over.

Wink

Or must I say that the crypto bubble is actually popping? If people can comprehend that no economic doom has ever completely happened within a single day, but a prolonged period of unnoticed time instead. Will a hunter alert his prey before triggering his shot?

There is no doubt that many of the Altcoins are overvalue right now and correction is part of the market mechanism, if the burst has started , I believemost would have lost most of their value roght now, Bitcoin is just 44% of the market when compared to 80% it was like 3 months ago. Remember VCs are entering into the space and are in for medium term at least

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Jeffrey_memb

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 07:18:50 AM

Wink

There is no doubt that many of the Altcoins are overvalue right now and correction is part of the market mechanism, if the burst has started , I believemost would have lost most of their value roght now, Bitcoin is just 44% of the market when compared to 80% it was like 3 months ago. Remember VCs are entering into the space and are in for medium term at least

I dont think that alts are overvalued, in my opinion still undervalued. Many Many new Users coming every day.
lucidwater

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 08:04:03 AM
Last edit: July 10, 2017, 08:18:22 AM by lucidwater

Wink

I dont think that alts are overvalued, in my opinion still undervalued. Many Many new Users coming every day.

Glad you fellows invoke the further in-depth for knowdege. But I'm too lazy to blah it again with another three pages long presentation. You can find it by rereading the keywords and key sentences above.

Wink
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 08:55:31 AM

When is the beta / final product going to be released?

housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 09:20:32 AM

Wink

Valuation is relative and most of the value of these tokens come from speculation. I think the ALtcoin market is over valued, how many of these tokens actually has a working platform talkless of generating revenue. Most of these projects will soon go under soon because they won't be able to generate revenue to support their working capital and you will be surprise to see the burn rate of these projects, very ridiculous
Dr Charles
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2017, 10:05:07 AM

https://wagerr.com/roadmap

BlockHedge

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 10:12:26 AM

Wink

Valuation is relative and most of the value of these tokens come from speculation. I think the ALtcoin market is over valued, how many of these tokens actually has a working platform talkless of generating revenue. Most of these projects will soon go under soon because they won't be able to generate revenue to support their working capital and you will be surprise to see the burn rate of these projects, very ridiculous

You are welcome to go back to buying Facebook & Twitter stock, or ten year T-bills with no yield after inflation.  I will stick with decentralized blockchain projects that are currently valued at less than $100 billion for the entire crypto market.  There are many individual stocks with suspect profits, that are worth more than the entire crypto industry.
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 10:14:16 AM

Thanks

So people should be able to use Wagerr around October this year

Dr Charles
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2017, 10:28:45 AM

Thanks

So people should be able to use Wagerr around October this year

Roughly, yes. Q4 time frame for main net to launch

Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 241 »
  Print  

Jump to: