Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 04:04:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 241 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [WGR] | Wagerr | The Betting Blockchain | Bounties  (Read 237303 times)
lucidwater

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 10:52:58 AM

According to the up-to-date analysis on the collective market trend, crypto bubble is now many steps closer following the coming-up stock markets doom and global economic crisis.

Congratulations to the newbies and smart crypto investors! The first light of the new dawn is already here. Very soon the table will turn around and a whole new game will be started all over.

Let the foolish sacrifice. The new world shall belong to us.

Wink

Or must I say that the crypto bubble is actually popping? If people can comprehend that no economic doom has ever completely happened within a single day, but a prolonged period of unnoticed time instead. Will a hunter alert his prey before triggering his shot?

There is no doubt that many of the Altcoins are overvalue right now and correction is part of the market mechanism, if the burst has started , I believemost would have lost most of their value roght now, Bitcoin is just 44% of the market when compared to 80% it was like 3 months ago. Remember VCs are entering into the space and are in for medium term at least

I dont think that alts are overvalued, in my opinion still undervalued. Many Many new Users coming every day.

Valuation is relative and most of the value of these tokens come from speculation. I think the ALtcoin market is over valued, how many of these tokens actually has a working platform talkless of generating revenue. Most of these projects will soon go under soon because they won't be able to generate revenue to support their working capital and you will be surprise to see the burn rate of these projects, very ridiculous

You are welcome to go back to buying Facebook & Twitter stock, or ten year T-bills with no yield after inflation.  I will stick with decentralized blockchain projects that are currently valued at less than $100 billion for the entire crypto market.  There are many individual stocks with suspect profits, that are worth more than the entire crypto industry.

Of course there will be a small percentage representing the legit ones which will grow even stronger after the bubble-pop. Decentralization is one very crucial keyword. Those that applied in solid use case like Waves DEX shall prosper, though I don't have anymore capital to hodl it, as I've all hodl-ed in Wagerr. Grin
Mast0rmind

Activity: 204
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 11:34:50 AM

Would be very interesting to see what will happen when Bittrex will add it. I assume POLO will add Wagerr because it is unique. Expect 100x - 1000x in Price in couple of months. Smiley
Kogan22

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 11:42:03 AM

Would be very interesting to see what will happen when Bittrex will add it. I assume POLO will add Wagerr because it is unique. Expect 100x - 1000x in Price in couple of months. Smiley

You really expect it to go that high? i mean 1000x is 1000x
ksnhll

Activity: 126

The Cryptocurrency Investor

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 11:47:04 AM

In short run I think it is not possible but in the long run by the help of burning coins issue may help increasing value of Wagerr. Also It has really unique  specifications. I hope big exchanges realised this coin's potential as soon as possible.
Kogan22

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 11:59:00 AM

In short run I think it is not possible but in the long run by the help of burning coins issue may help increasing value of Wagerr. Also It has really unique  specifications. I hope big exchanges realised this coin's potential as soon as possible.

Yeah a year or so will make it much stronger if there is no serious competition i believe. But i strongly doubt that there will be no REALLY SERIOUS competition in their market.
lucidwater

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 12:58:20 PM

Yeah a year or so will make it much stronger if there is no serious competition i believe. But i strongly doubt that there will be no REALLY SERIOUS competition in their market.

Yes! No competition is necessary because the market is too gigantic! 3 trillions a year!
dz4505

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 04:01:17 PM

Yea if Wagerr goes up it will inspire copycats.  There's are literally 2-3 coins doing the same thing.  Aragon has a copycat.  Skincoin has a copycat.  Eth (after they hit it off) has many copycats.  Success draw competitors.  Just the way it works.

But with that said, first to market is a huge advantage.  Reason why copycats won't dethrone ETH.  Wagerr's competitors would be traditional gambling avenues in addition to other gambling on the blockchain.   All other gambling coins will have the same competitors so this isn't unique to only Wagerr.
dz4505

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 04:07:44 PM

According to the up-to-date analysis on the collective market trend, crypto bubble is now many steps closer following the coming-up stock markets doom and global economic crisis.

Congratulations to the newbies and smart crypto investors! The first light of the new dawn is already here. Very soon the table will turn around and a whole new game will be started all over.

Wink

Or must I say that the crypto bubble is actually popping? If people can comprehend that no economic doom has ever completely happened within a single day, but a prolonged period of unnoticed time instead. Will a hunter alert his prey before triggering his shot?

There is no doubt that many of the Altcoins are overvalue right now and correction is part of the market mechanism, if the burst has started , I believemost would have lost most of their value roght now, Bitcoin is just 44% of the market when compared to 80% it was like 3 months ago. Remember VCs are entering into the space and are in for medium term at least

I dont think that alts are overvalued, in my opinion still undervalued. Many Many new Users coming every day.

Valuation is relative and most of the value of these tokens come from speculation. I think the ALtcoin market is over valued, how many of these tokens actually has a working platform talkless of generating revenue. Most of these projects will soon go under soon because they won't be able to generate revenue to support their working capital and you will be surprise to see the burn rate of these projects, very ridiculous
I believe this as well.  That the market will weed out a lot of the recent ICO coins and other shitcoins that are already on the market as coin start to resemble more like stocks.  Lets see how far this correction goes.

2-3 years ago the landscape of coins look very different from the coins now as many disappeared.  Don't see it any different this time around.  Hopefully I hold one of the winners of course Smiley.
Mast0rmind

Activity: 204
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 09:49:32 AM

Wink

I believe this as well.  That the market will weed out a lot of the recent ICO coins and other shitcoins that are already on the market as coin start to resemble more like stocks.  Lets see how far this correction goes.

Hopefully I hold one of the winners of course Smiley.

Its funny to see that Wagerr is almost stable in this Altcoin Selloff, I wonder why Wink
furylmz

Activity: 798
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 09:56:40 AM

Wink

2-3 years ago the landscape of coins look very different from the coins now as many disappeared.  Don't see it any different this time around.  Hopefully I hold one of the winners of course Smiley.

Coins started to look like stocks.We can make a profit if we can save a few Grin
lucidwater

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 09:57:56 AM

Without knowing its exact value, those speculators rushed and grabbed the free bounties, bonuses and golden tickets WGR at 0.05+ once Wagerr was newly listed on DEV. Now again they have dumped them back in panic at similar price along the massive blood wash.

Though their volume is very small, it is now another great opportunity for topping up, or for fleeing from the wrong bought coins to avoid further losses. Don't miss it! Wink

Wagerr is in deed the perfect shelter for this crypto-bubble-pop.

CrackDown

Activity: 140

Never too old to learn

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 09:59:13 AM

Wink

Coins started to look like stocks.We can make a profit if we can save a few Grin

i also thread my coin like stock, it sometimes goes up sometimes goes down, just enjoy the ride, if we bought it in the right price we can sleep tight..
lucidwater

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 10:09:55 AM

Attention! Scam Alert from the Wagerr Slack

"
scam alert: wagerr_ico [11:59 AM]

"

We are currently running a new marketing campaign. As such, as a thank you to our contributors, we are sending 10000 WGR free to everyone.  Please login to Myetherwallet.com and claim yours Please make sure that you have at least 1 completed transaction on your wallet for the tokens to be claimed.Thank you for being a part of our team,The FWagerr Network Management

"
https://wagerr.slack.com/messages/C602L7ACW/

DONT CLICK ANY LINKS!!!
jovan85

Activity: 1239
Merit: 562

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 11:42:09 AM

Ah yes I saw this message , and I think it can be scam.
Thanks for info
lucidwater

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 02:06:21 PM
Last edit: July 11, 2017, 02:22:56 PM by lucidwater

Here's a light to the soon future where cryptocurrencies shall be commonized for daily uses.

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/australian-banks-anz-westpac-complete-blockchain-bank-guarantees-trial-ibm/

True democracy and open-mind always deserve our love and efforts.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A great example of crypto use case and commonization -

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/mizuho-completes-australia-japan-trade-blockchain/
ksnhll

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 02:31:45 PM

Attention! Scam Alert from the Wagerr Slack

"
scam alert: wagerr_ico [11:59 AM]

"

We are currently running a new marketing campaign. As such, as a thank you to our contributors, we are sending 10000 WGR free to everyone.  Please login to Myetherwallet.com and claim yours Please make sure that you have at least 1 completed transaction on your wallet for the tokens to be claimed.Thank you for being a part of our team,The FWagerr Network Management

"
https://wagerr.slack.com/messages/C602L7ACW/

DONT CLICK ANY LINKS!!!

Thank you for sharing. the number of these kind scams  are increasing.
c0in_junkie

Activity: 521
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 04:07:43 PM

Any news from the Wagerr Team? New exchanges, development status ...?
Cryptobankrup7cy

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 06:33:33 PM

Be patient...
ksnhll

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 06:43:55 PM

Maybe this will be useful;

https://wagerr.com/roadmap
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 07:02:57 PM

Remember Kids, only iron hands make it to Lambo Land Wink
Completely agree with you, you can't make it to in 2 weeks of launch, just imagine does that hold on to their Ethereum tokens till today, they will be in real  money
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 241 »
  Print  

Jump to: