Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:23:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 241 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [WGR] | Wagerr | The Betting Blockchain | Bounties  (Read 237308 times)
klixion

Activity: 645
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 06:38:17 PM

Beware guys! Another scum on Slack!!!

""
slackbot

@wagerr-wgr asked me to remind you “Last notice following the contract migration:Thanks to the support of the network, we are moving ahead with the contract migration.
As a final reminder, be sure to transfer your Wagerr tokens
to the new contract via *https://myetherwallet.com* Failure to do so may result in lost tokens.Cheers,
Wagerr Team

""
Don't click on the myetherwallet.com link. It has terrible trojan that will hijack your browser!!!

This is way too common on slack these days.  New users of slack may think it's a legit message since it's coming from the slackbot.  There needs to be a way to eliminate these scams or no one will want to use slack anymore.

Any ideas how to solve this problem?

Just don't click on any links unless it is from the team.  Also, verify that the "url" you clicked on is the correct one and it's not a phishing website.  Unfortunately, scams in cryptocurrency will always be around.  Just be careful.  
LifeOfDoge

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 07:10:37 PM

weeks after ico and still only on waves? when will this be on a decent exchange??

I dont think that matters that there are not more exchanges, take a look at current price it is stable and going slowly up and that is for now the best, I would say.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
klixion

Activity: 645

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 07:26:23 PM

weeks after ico and still only on waves? when will this be on a decent exchange??

I dont think that matters that there are not more exchanges, take a look at current price it is stable and going slowly up and that is for now the best, I would say.

Price is deceiving if you just look at it in fiat.   Wagerr seems to be rising because Bitcoin is rising.  The price is still well below the ICO price.  Having additional exchanges "never" hurt and it would be nice to see WGR on a high volume exchange. 
burner2015

Activity: 238

Co founder & CMO SocialX

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 09:56:04 PM

Price is deceiving if you just look at it in fiat.   Wagerr seems to be rising because Bitcoin is rising.  The price is still well below the ICO price.  Having additional exchanges "never" hurt and it would be nice to see WGR on a high volume exchange. 

I mean lets face it:  it has to be a strategy not going on any exchange right? There are a lot of smaller exchanges they could hop on with 20 MIO. in the bank.

So either they want to wait till they have a prototype going or they wanna hop directly on the bigger ones like Bittrex?

In my opinion that is all strategy if it is not a scam, what I don't believe.

● ● SocialX ● # PRESALE LIVE NOW   ICO January 15, 2018 ● ●                      
FIRST DECENTRALIZED SOCIAL NETWORK ●
● [ROADMAP] [BITCOINTALK] [WEBSITE] [SLACK] [TWITTER] [FACEBOOK] ●
lotuspod

Activity: 225
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 05:00:50 AM

Price is deceiving if you just look at it in fiat.   Wagerr seems to be rising because Bitcoin is rising.  The price is still well below the ICO price.  Having additional exchanges "never" hurt and it would be nice to see WGR on a high volume exchange.  

I mean lets face it:  it has to be a strategy not going on any exchange right? There are a lot of smaller exchanges they could hop on with 20 MIO. in the bank.

Seems like someone is starting to get on the right track Smiley

If an exchange wants to add wgr then that's awesome, win/win for both sides.  But wagerr doesn't have to resort to the centralized exchanges' pay-to-play system if they know they have something solid.  I think I'd be more worried about a team that is more focused on selling its tokens rather than focusing on development of the actual project.  A better question might be, why would an exchange knowingly cost themselves money each day by not making wgr available on their market?  

Or maybe still another one, why would wagerr pay a bunch of centralized exchanges to help push decentralized exchanges out of wgr trading?  Waves has been very helpful to the wagerr community from the start, and they gain more users/traffic each day that the centralized exchanges don't add wgr trading.  Probably same for tidex too lately.

It might be time (or overdue tbh) we had a serious review at how a "real exchange" should function, since I see that phrase thrown around a lot regarding wagerr and exchanges.

veneg

Activity: 282
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 06:14:21 AM

I think when Wagerr arrives to Bittrex,will be created a new floor price.Price is cheap now
burner2015

Activity: 238

Co founder & CMO SocialX

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 07:04:22 AM

Price is deceiving if you just look at it in fiat.   Wagerr seems to be rising because Bitcoin is rising.  The price is still well below the ICO price.  Having additional exchanges "never" hurt and it would be nice to see WGR on a high volume exchange.  

I mean lets face it:  it has to be a strategy not going on any exchange right? There are a lot of smaller exchanges they could hop on with 20 MIO. in the bank.

Seems like someone is starting to get on the right track Smiley

If an exchange wants to add wgr then that's awesome, win/win for both sides.  But wagerr doesn't have to resort to the centralized exchanges' pay-to-play system if they know they have something solid.  I think I'd be more worried about a team that is more focused on selling its tokens rather than focusing on development of the actual project.  A better question might be, why would an exchange knowingly cost themselves money each day by not making wgr available on their market?  

Or maybe still another one, why would wagerr pay a bunch of centralized exchanges to help push decentralized exchanges out of wgr trading?  Waves has been very helpful to the wagerr community from the start, and they gain more users/traffic each day that the centralized exchanges don't add wgr trading.  Probably same for tidex too lately.

It might be time (or overdue tbh) we had a serious review at how a "real exchange" should function, since I see that phrase thrown around a lot regarding wagerr and exchanges.

Great thinking. Still the rule applies for now "where the money is...."

● ● SocialX ● # PRESALE LIVE NOW   ICO January 15, 2018 ● ●                      
FIRST DECENTRALIZED SOCIAL NETWORK ●
● [ROADMAP] [BITCOINTALK] [WEBSITE] [SLACK] [TWITTER] [FACEBOOK] ●
xibeijan
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 09:25:36 AM

This is one of the best crypto projects PERIOD

Notable projects 2019: Semux, Dero, Wagerr, BEAM
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 05:53:38 PM

The Masternode news on their twitter handle what those it mean for the project, because I know the way to set up Masternode is not out yet until the platform is ready for use

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Johnny00

Activity: 896
Merit: 553

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 12:37:21 AM

The Masternode news on their twitter handle what those it mean for the project, because I know the way to set up Masternode is not out yet until the platform is ready for use

It means they are testing. It was always said you need 25k to be an oracle masternode

|
We plan to invest over
$1 billion in the regulated, licensed,
and legal businesses to build the IOB Mesh
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
$dakini

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 02:14:40 AM

Can I set up multiple masternodes in the same machine? Whats the rewards for masternodes like? Is there a limit on how many masternodes in total we can have?
azmojo

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 05:29:13 AM

I'll ask again - no one is answering - where do you guys plan to get your sports news feed that is required to run a master node?

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
████▀                                       ▀████
███                                           ███
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|
Sowik

Activity: 532
Merit: 327

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 06:00:37 AM

I'll ask again - no one is answering - where do you guys plan to get your sports news feed that is required to run a master node?

I guess from where other gambling websites get their news feed. Plenty of websites offer this service.
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 06:18:47 AM

It means they are testing. It was always said you need 25k to be an oracle masternode

Thanks for your answer, I know we need to have 25k wagerr tokens to set up masternode, I just want to know the latest news on the Masternode set up. I hope the testing went very smooth

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

TRY DEMO

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Trustor

Activity: 342

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 09:05:30 AM

I cannot wait until mainnet launch  Grin
uw0tm80

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 10:31:11 AM

So either they want to wait till they have a prototype going or they wanna hop directly on the bigger ones like Bittrex?

In my opinion that is all strategy if it is not a scam, what I don't believe.

LMAO
sure its all part of the wagerr-masterplan
it has nothing to do with the devs being incompetent

FYI the devs claimed weeks ago they were talking to major exchanges but cant give out any details due to a mystical NDA. it has been awfully quiet on that front.
they also claimed that other ICOs use bribes and backroom deals to get their coins listed on bigger exchanges and that the wagerr team refuses to do the same

so in other words they CANT get them listed and now people here are already making excuses for them and claiming its part of some genius masterplan LMAO
but dont worry guys... this shit is surely gonna moon as soon as they launch the mainnet hahah
LifeOfDoge

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 02:24:22 PM

Can I set up multiple masternodes in the same machine? Whats the rewards for masternodes like? Is there a limit on how many masternodes in total we can have?

You can but then you need to bind each masternode to unique IP as that is one of conditions. As far as I know there is only global limit of 2000 masternodes right now.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
maxpowerzz92

Activity: 249

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 09:27:19 PM

A noob account that ONLY posts on this thread.  Whatever Smiley

azmojo

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 10:26:22 PM

I guess from where other gambling websites get their news feed. Plenty of websites offer this service.
Thanks, but do you have any specific providers and know what that costs? I have no idea where to find this service and what specific services meet the needs of WGR.

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
████▀                                       ▀████
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|
lotuspod

Activity: 225
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 01:17:42 AM
Last edit: August 08, 2017, 01:28:24 AM by lotuspod

LMAO
sure its all part of the wagerr-masterplan
it has nothing to do with the devs being incompetent

FYI the devs claimed weeks ago they were talking to major exchanges but cant give out any details due to a mystical NDA. it has been awfully quiet on that front.
they also claimed that other ICOs use bribes and backroom deals to get their coins listed on bigger exchanges and that the wagerr team refuses to do the same

so in other words they CANT get them listed and now people here are already making excuses for them and claiming its part of some genius masterplan LMAO
but dont worry guys... this shit is surely gonna moon as soon as they launch the mainnet hahah

You've been trolling this project on a gimmick account from the start, it's pretty clear all you offer is fud and misinformation while avoiding many serious questions or responses.  You seem convinced wagerr needs to overpay to get on exchanges in the pre-alpha stages when we don't even need them yet.  These are the earliest stages of for investment and therefore the highest risk...you're more than welcome to wait and see which exchanges wagerr gets on in the future but you'll likely be paying a much higher price then. 

Idk why you seem to hate waves so much (I mean seriously just get over this childish crap and use waves if trading is that important to you this early), or seem to think we need distribution through every exchange when main net isn't even running yet...let alone the test net lol.  Honestly, did you seriously expect to get 25-100x gains in a few weeks without a platform up and running?  Many of us don't even care about the investment profits yet, we just want to support the decentralization of gambling.  

Until you've been screwed over by one or more of the centralized networks for things as ridiculous as simply winning a bit too much, you'll continue to remain laughably clueless about what this project really means.  But I don't expect you to understand or even feel the slightest bit of sympathy, since you're so fixated on bittrex being the answer to all of our problems.

Given your logic, how about this...go develop your own coin, pay a ton of money to get it on all of the exchanges, and make all the money you want instead of crying here for months now.  Surely you have something better to do when you're not even invested in this lol, and even with all of this fixation you still haven't answered my question earlier.  Why should a decentralized project pay a bunch of centralized competitors to push these few new decentralized exchanges (waves/tidex) out of wgr trading?  They've been cool af to us, why sell them out for only a short-term gain?  I mean you do realize that having a ton of exchanges now has little to no impact on the long-term value of wagerr right?  However, it just looks like you're focused on a short-term pump and dump rather than actually supporting a project that would be good for the gambling community.

This is investing, what you're looking for seems to be a pyramid scheme...gl with those and remember to dance close to the door Wink  

Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 241 »
  Print  

Jump to: