Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:04:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 241 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [WGR] | Wagerr | The Betting Blockchain | Bounties  (Read 237303 times)
gredisgold88

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:41:43 AM

wager roadmap still long, still waiting for beta net from wager, and takes a very long time. hopefully team good works .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crofly

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:00:44 PM

Of course there is something wrong, all token were sold in ico.
So if I don't see anything else it's scam.
Dr Charles
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 12:44:22 PM

Official Announcement from the Wagerr team*
WGR Token Last-Sale is OPEN NOW!

We are pleased to announce that all the registered members can now buy the last tokens left at a special rate of 1000 per 1 ETH.
Last-sale ends in 48 hours or when the hard cap is reached (5000 ETH).
This is the last chance to buy our tokens!

The minimum contribution is 0.1 ETH and the maximum contribution is 500 ETH.

Contribution Bonuses:

20 ETH = 5% BONUS
50 ETH = 12.5% BONUS
100 ETH = 30% BONUS
200 ETH = 70% BONUS
300 ETH = 100% BONUS

CONTRACT ADDRESS - 0xC4025976854b96161B58Cb73d8C2B26CaA11dcF2

Please note that you will receive your WGR tokens on your ETH address where you sent from.

Recommended - Gas limit: 200,000 | Gas price: 21 Gwei

Something wrong here ?

1 eth 280usd now around 3500 wagerr

1000 per 1 eth . Anyone understand ?

This is not an official announcement. WGR is not an ETH token yet.

lucidwater

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 01:50:41 PM

BEWARE! THAT IS A SCAM!

There is a similar scam in the Wagerr Slack #slackbot too. Please beware!
crypt0kid

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:32:05 PM

I'm very impressed with the amount of strong hands that hold the Wagerr tokens. Even when the market drops, there is generally very little panic from Wagerr holders as a whole.

Get the hottest crypto on MXC: https://www.mxc.ai/auth/signup?inviteCode=13rup
uw0tm80

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:06:37 PM

Very happy with WGR prpgress so far.

Despite the big glitch, Mayweather burn amount from just a trial event was very impressive.
I'm also fairly familiar with CEO of other betting blockchain, Peerplays, nice guy, but I don't see them being a significant threat/competitor. So think sky's the limit once this is launched

what progress are you talking about exactly?

so far, wagerr has...

• distributed the tokens after the ICO (with many fuckups where they had to adjust the payouts manually because people got too many/little coins)
  • put up the mcgregor/mayweather fight (complete disaster, fucked up payouts AGAIN, had to buy back tokens because they paid out too many)
  • released a waves lite wallet with wagerr skin
so after more than 4 months they dont even have a wallet yet
they've shown multiple times they cant even handle simple operations like the ICO payout or for the boxing event
and they havent released fuck all in terms of software or code (even though they claim theyve been working on a betting software for over 2 years already)

PLUS they have shown over and over that they are terrible at PR and communicating with their customers

so what exactly is impressive about that?
Aerys2

Activity: 1190
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 05:22:32 PM

Despite the big glitch, Mayweather burn amount from just a trial event was very impressive.
I'm also fairly familiar with CEO of other betting blockchain, Peerplays, nice guy, but I don't see them being a significant threat/competitor. So think sky's the limit once this is launched

so far, wagerr has...

• distributed the tokens after the ICO (with many fuckups where they had to adjust the payouts manually because people got too many/little coins)
  • put up the mcgregor/mayweather fight (complete disaster, fucked up payouts AGAIN, had to buy back tokens because they paid out too many)
they've shown multiple times they cant even handle simple operations like the ICO payout or for the boxing event
and they havent released fuck all in terms of software or code (even though they claim theyve been working on a betting software for over 2 years already)

PLUS they have shown over and over that they are terrible at PR and communicating with their customers

The fud won't work, people following the project know what's really happening Wink

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
uw0tm80

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:49:26 PM

The fud won't work, people following the project know what's really happening Wink

So what IS happening then?
looks like you cant give an answer to that question either

blind faith and a complete lack of reason is all I see here and its truly amazing to me

also lol at the "fud fud fud" screams whenever you roll out facts. the price is already at alltime low if you havent noticed  Grin
crypt0kid

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:04:14 AM

so far, wagerr has...

I'm not going to yell FUD at your comments. You make some very good points. In my opinion, getting involved with the Mayweather/McGregor fight was not a smart move. They were obviously not ready for what was to come and it showed in how badly things played out. Something like that should have been done when the project was close to completion. The way I see it is they really screwed up on that. There should be more PR constantly posting and bringing attention to the project updates, as well as engaging with the public, like some of the other top coins are doing.

I hear about their Slack, but a lot of people including myself are too busy to be hanging out in their slack. The updates should be readily and easily accessible by all. This is one area which troubles me about this project because marketing is crucial to the success of this project. That being said, if the dev team can even come close to creating what they set out to, Wagerr has the potential to be huuuuggggeeee! Personally, I need the price to dip a bit more because I have an open limit order to buy some more.

Despite its shortcomings, I believe that Wagerr can be a $10+ coin by the end of 2018. I have nothing to back up my comment, it's purely instincts. Barring any major fuckups and a bit more communication to market the project once they are complete, $20 is not out of the question in my opinion.  Grin

Munz77

Activity: 167

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 10:16:26 AM

So what IS happening then?
looks like you cant give an answer to that question either

blind faith and a complete lack of reason is all I see here and its truly amazing to me

also lol at the "fud fud fud" screams whenever you roll out facts. the price is already at alltime low if you havent noticed  Grin

I've got a bit invested in wgr, and hope that its successfull. But i appreciate posts like these as they give a balanced view. You make some good points. Im not ready to sell just yet, but im keeping my eyes open.
Munz77

Activity: 167

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 10:19:11 AM

so far, wagerr has...

I'm not going to yell FUD at your comments. You make some very good points. In my opinion, getting involved with the Mayweather/McGregor fight was not a smart move. They were obviously not ready for what was to come and it showed in how badly things played out. Something like that should have been done when the project was close to completion. The way I see it is they really screwed up on that. There should be more PR constantly posting and bringing attention to the project updates, as well as engaging with the public, like some of the other top coins are doing.

I hear about their Slack, but a lot of people including myself are too busy to be hanging out in their slack. The updates should be readily and easily accessible by all. This is one area which troubles me about this project because marketing is crucial to the success of this project. That being said, if the dev team can even come close to creating what they set out to, Wagerr has the potential to be huuuuggggeeee! Personally, I need the price to dip a bit more because I have an open limit order to buy some more.

Despite its shortcomings, I believe that Wagerr can be a $10+ coin by the end of 2018. I have nothing to back up my comment, it's purely instincts. Barring any major fuckups and a bit more communication to market the project once they are complete, $20 is not out of the question in my opinion.  Grin

Your not missing too much in slack. I've had a look in there a few times, and the amount of shit talk is ridiculous. Some guy vents about his life and posts pictures of snorting coke. And then theres the lambo talk. Its full of fags
Sowik

Activity: 532
Merit: 327

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:36:18 PM

People yelling "FUD" here like a black people playing the racist card. Funny...
$dakini

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:31:41 PM

WAGERR needs time to eastablish itself as a main coin in the betting space.You cant expect it to take centre stage from day 1 it is introduced into the market.
crypt0kid

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:48:34 PM

so far, wagerr has...

Your not missing too much in slack. I've had a look in there a few times, and the amount of shit talk is ridiculous. Some guy vents about his life and posts pictures of snorting coke. And then theres the lambo talk. Its full of fags

Shocked It sounds like a reality show in there. Thanks for the update!

There are many telltale signs that Wagerr will succeed once it is launched. The biggest one is that there are many strong hands holding this coin. Watch how little movement there is in the Wagerr token price every time the market corrects. Many other coins go up and down like a seesaw. For the most part, Wagerr dips just a bit and in some cases, it goes up. Those are signs of strong hands. Considering that there really isn't too much positive news on this token, it's really impressive how it holds on. Just imagine how the market will react once we actually have some positive news behind it. I predict that the price will skyrocket. When you also include the fact that there are only 200 million tokens, it further bolsters my case that Wagerr will go to the moon, if the devs deliver even half of what was promised.

percocet

Activity: 222
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:49:52 AM

so far, wagerr has...

There are many telltale signs that Wagerr will succeed once it is launched. The biggest one is that there are many strong hands holding this coin. Watch how little movement there is in the Wagerr token price every time the market corrects. Many other coins go up and down like a seesaw. For the most part, Wagerr dips just a bit and in some cases, it goes up. Those are signs of strong hands. Considering that there really isn't too much positive news on this token, it's really impressive how it holds on. Just imagine how the market will react once we actually have some positive news behind it. I predict that the price will skyrocket. When you also include the fact that there are only 200 million tokens, it further bolsters my case that Wagerr will go to the moon, if the devs deliver even half of what was promised.

Exactly! All the FUD that this coin receives allowed me to double my stack since the ICO. Like you say, even if they just deliver a fraction of what they said this coin will skyrocket.

Of course, many people know this so I am sure most of the FUDsters on this thread are in the category of "FUDding to try to bring down the price so they can buy more"  Grin
lucidwater

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 04:40:57 AM

uw0tm80,

Sorry that I can't entertain your stupid fud at this moment because I'm too desperate now to scoop more Wagerr preparing for testnet and mainnet which are already very close.

Anyway, please fud more! Thank you.
ue3076991zihe

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 04:57:48 AM

Looking out for more information about this on the blogs!
crypt0kid

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:29:01 AM

so far, wagerr has...

Exactly! All the FUD that this coin receives allowed me to double my stack since the ICO. Like you say, even if they just deliver a fraction of what they said this coin will skyrocket.

Of course, many people know this so I am sure most of the FUDsters on this thread are in the category of "FUDding to try to bring down the price so they can buy more"  Grin

I've got an open limit order. Hoping for a dump, so I can pick some up real cheap. I wouldn't mind a bit of extra fud, in all honesty.

coinmenace

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

Everything you want, is everything you need.

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:59:01 AM

When will the Wagerr sporstbook betting be released? Is there a timeline or is it coming soon?
MBW_2

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:08:15 AM

I like guys that you have started making bets, but we need a mobile app for this. Sending tokens to a wallet for betting is not so quickly and easy.
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 241 »
  Print  

Jump to: