Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:02:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 173 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CrowdSale Ended]🌟🌟🌟🌟 NVO Decentralized Exchange | MultiWallet 🌟🌟🌟🌟  (Read 169894 times)
cheerock

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 11:29:08 AM
Last edit: June 28, 2017, 12:16:03 PM by cheerock

Hello, NVO team! I have a question, I sends 0.15052911 BTC at 23:55 27.06.2017 what it is going to happen if  the crowdsale ends before getting a confirmation? Does I receive my money back? Or since the transaction was sent before the end of the crowdsale I will get my tokens?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Edwardard

Activity: 1050
Merit: 681

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2017, 11:49:33 AM

Congratulations to the whole team behind this project. A huge thumbs up to you guys! Wink
DotNetApp

Activity: 24
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 12:13:24 PM

Wanted to know how you dealt now with eth cause of the low, So i get NVOT on the price of eth when they crowdsale ended or the actual price when the NVOT get sent out caus today the ETH is much more than yesterday. (Sorry for bad english i hope someone understands what i mean and can translate it properly )
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 12:16:09 PM

Hello, NVO team! I have a question, I sends 0.15052911 BTC at 23:55 27.06.2017 what it is going to happen if  the crowdsale ends before getting a confirmation? Does I receive my money back? Or since the transaction was sent before the end of the crowdsale I will get my tokens? transaction is https://live.blockcypher.com/btc/tx/d747166244479f47b8eb5fda68f364b2e5717039003129e3460e2283b976e4a7/
has been stated that as long as its sent before , dont need confirms. so your good

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
moksha92

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 01:10:06 PM

Hello Guys,

I am happy to be part of the NVO Project!

I used Counterwallet to send BTC to the Crowdsale! All good.

Now i have a question (never used Counterwallet before), do i need to take any further actions to receive the NVOTs?
Or will they be send to my Wallet and and appear as NVOT?

Thanks!
thesavoyard

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 01:10:56 PM

Wanted to know how you dealt now with eth cause of the low, So i get NVOT on the price of eth when they crowdsale ended or the actual price when the NVOT get sent out caus today the ETH is much more than yesterday. (Sorry for bad english i hope someone understands what i mean and can translate it properly )

I want to know too. My ether was worth more when I bought it and is worth more now. I had to send it when it was low due to the crowd sale ending. When will my contribution be counted and how?

Also, NVOT has a fixed price? Or will it be allowed to gain in value on exchanges? A fixed price is a losing bet.

moksha92

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 01:37:14 PM

I want to know too. My ether was worth more when I bought it and is worth more now. I had to send it when it was low due to the crowd sale ending. When will my contribution be counted and how?

Also, NVOT has a fixed price? Or will it be allowed to gain in value on exchanges? A fixed price is a losing bet.

Heyho,

it says

The rate of your currency contributions will be calculated at the end. So if you participated with BTC, and BTC goes up on last day of crowdsale, we will use that price at the end.
on the Website (https://medium.com/nvo-exchange/how-to-contribute-to-the-nvo-crowdsale-d3e4453e3d7d).

So it will take the price, when the crowdsale ended!

Also the NVOT will not have a fixed price, it will depend on supply and demand, when it is listed on exchanges.
That is how i understood.

Hope I could help.
DotNetApp

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 01:41:05 PM

Heyho,

it says

The rate of your currency contributions will be calculated at the end. So if you participated with BTC, and BTC goes up on last day of crowdsale, we will use that price at the end.
on the Website (https://medium.com/nvo-exchange/how-to-contribute-to-the-nvo-crowdsale-d3e4453e3d7d).

Also the NVOT will not have a fixed price, it will depend on supply and demand, when it is listed on exchanges.

Hope I could help.

Its true but it would be really nice from NVO when they think about it for the supporters of the project becaus that it got so low on the last day was really really unlucky and in the end we all wanted to support them,
We arent talking about a difference of 5% or something we are talking about a difference of 20-30% so it would be really nice from NVO to be nice to there supporters Smiley.
SEnergy

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 02:14:09 PM

Heyho,

it says

Hope I could help.

Its true but it would be really nice from NVO when they think about it for the supporters of the project becaus that it got so low on the last day was really really unlucky and in the end we all wanted to support them,
We arent talking about a difference of 5% or something we are talking about a difference of 20-30% so it would be really nice from NVO to be nice to there supporters Smiley.

so... you want the NVO team to compensate you for the price? it's absolutely not their fault to compensate you for anything... what you do is investing - you bought ETH when it was expensive and cry that you lost the money when the price pulled back, which was more than expected... what you did were wrong investing decisions, next time buy low, not high
migello

Activity: 460
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 02:42:31 PM

Heyho,

it says

Hope I could help.

so... you want the NVO team to compensate you for the price? it's absolutely not their fault to compensate you for anything... what you do is investing - you bought ETH when it was expensive and cry that you lost the money when the price pulled back, which was more than expected... what you did were wrong investing decisions, next time buy low, not high

If in the future will be possible to use NVOS for icos and crowdsales at least you'll know exactly how much you are investing

without the bulls and bears of the market
bkbirge

Activity: 1197
Merit: 482

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 03:03:30 PM

A lot of new "investors" are going to lose their shirts because they didn't educate themselves and jumped in too deep too fast. Before you spend a single dime on *any* investment you need to learn about it as much as you can and carefully weigh your personal risk vs. reward calculations. Most people on these boards near as I can tell from the comments are not really investors who are making considered decisions, they are gamblers throwing the dice randomly hoping for a massive payoff. Each person has to decide which one they want to be in their own time I guess, but that often comes with costly tuition paid to the market.

The whole space right now reminds me a lot of the penny stock market in the early 2000's pre-real-estate bust where even a monkey could double their money in a week by randomly throwing funds at various offerings. Until they couldn't. Then they realized they didn't have the knowledge they thought they had about investing. Don't be one of those people, it's not fun. Ask me how I know this, lol. You wanna invest? Then do the work, don't gamble.
thesavoyard

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 03:05:03 PM

Heyho,

it says

Hope I could help.

Thanks it does.

@dotnetapp

The NVO tokens are awarded proportionetely based on what you sent. Since everyone was hit with a value drop, the proportions will stay pretty close.

DotNetApp

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 03:17:23 PM

Heyho,

it says

Hope I could help.

First you dont know @ which point i buyed the eth im still in +

Second i want that they look over it becaus it was only this 1 day that the eth was so low from all days the crowdsale was ongoing on this day it reached a really deep low thats why i say that it would be nice if they go and take the price of one day later.

Third there is no reason to write so aggresiv i just asked politely if they are nice to the supporters and take the price of 1 day later i didnt insulted anyone and even when NVO takes the price when Crowdsale ends i will support the Project becaus i really like the Idea.
migello

Activity: 460
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 03:46:23 PM

i Hope devs will stay in touch frequently on the project as it progress.

this is very important
SEnergy

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 03:52:05 PM

Heyho,

it says

Hope I could help.

Second i want that they look over it becaus it was only this 1 day that the eth was so low from all days the crowdsale was ongoing on this day it reached a really deep low thats why i say that it would be nice if they go and take the price of one day later.

Third there is no reason to write so aggresiv i just asked politely if they are nice to the supporters and take the price of 1 day later i didnt insulted anyone and even when NVO takes the price when Crowdsale ends i will support the Project becaus i really like the Idea.

think about what you're saying, they just can't randomly "take a price" from another day - they made this crowdsale to RAISE funds, not to compensate you for something - if the price of a coin is 300$ across all markets, they are gonna get 300$ no matter what, they can't just magically sell it for higher price so you'll be happy that you got more out of your investment
DotNetApp

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 04:00:10 PM

Heyho,

it says

Hope I could help.

think about what you're saying, they just can't randomly "take a price" from another day - they made this crowdsale to RAISE funds, not to compensate you for something - if the price of a coin is 300$ across all markets, they are gonna get 300$ no matter what, they can't just magically sell it for higher price so you'll be happy that you got more out of your investment

I know what you mean and that there has to be a deadline and i will accept it even when it is the lower one.
But what i mean is it was just 1 unlucky day for all cryptos especially for Eth so it would be pretty nice if we imagined Deadline day would be 1 day later.
Also you have to think this was only possible becaus NVO delayed the deadline Day if they didnt do this they had a far more realistic price for the cryptocurrency than they have now. (hope it was understandable)
Also lets not argument and hope for a good working project Smiley, im just as you say a little bit sad becaus there is a difference over 600$ from yesterday and today for me and i would say the todays price(its not even that high) reflect much more the eth price of the past 2-3 weeks than yesterday that was an exception.
bkbirge

Activity: 1197
Merit: 482

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 04:17:20 PM

Also you have to think this was only possible becaus NVO delayed the deadline Day if they didnt do this they had a far more realistic price for the cryptocurrency than they have now. (hope it was understandable)

Not necessarily, also depends on how fast they dump those coins onto the market. A big move like that in and of itself can cause a drop if the sell volume is a significant portion of the total market. For all we know there was upward pressure preventing the price from going down even more, during that period you specify. Point is, we don't know, if the price had fallen even more then we'd all be wishing the sale happened at the peak before the drop too. Do any of us even know if the funding coins have been actually sold yet? When it comes to all our ratios of shares I wouldn't expect that to change a whole lot regardless of when the sell happens since most coins move in more or less lockstep with bitcoin.
SEnergy

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 04:43:25 PM

I know what you mean and that there has to be a deadline and i will accept it even when it is the lower one.
But what i mean is it was just 1 unlucky day for all cryptos especially for Eth so it would be pretty nice if we imagined Deadline day would be 1 day later.
Also lets not argument and hope for a good working project Smiley, im just as you say a little bit sad becaus there is a difference over 600$ from yesterday and today for me and i would say the todays price(its not even that high) reflect much more the eth price of the past 2-3 weeks than yesterday that was an exception.

but since coins went down almost by the same %, everyone lost basically same amount, not only you, so with your investment you should get almost the same amount of NVOT as you'd get any other day... as you said, the WHOLE cryptomarket went down in the last 2 days, even LTC, XRP, ETC, DASH and other currencies people used to invest as well - everyone "lost" investment in regards to $, but not in regards to NVOT
mikebacker

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 05:03:05 PM

Glad I jumped in on this, didn't have a lot to throw at it but after many hours of research I felt what I had should go towards this project.

And as far as those complaining about the prices of their coins dropping, it doesn't matter haha.

Simple math, the devs said they would take a snapshot and use that to total the price. So it doesn't matter if you sent 1 BTC that was worth 2700 at the time or 2 weeks later when it was worth 2,200. Both BTC's or any other coins values will be equal at the time of the snapshot. If you bought high and the snapshot was low it still doesn't matter as all coins will be allocated proportionally. If you paid a high price for your coin, when you could have payed less two weeks later, then that's on you, as it could have easily elevated higher than what you paid. Its the name of the game.
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 06:31:22 PM

Thanks for the team to be part of this NVO.io team. This is first time I learnt more about the crowd sale little. Moderators like Lauda and other given frequent support about our queries. I will be touch with you guys further as well.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 173 »
  Print  

Jump to: