Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:45:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 173 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CrowdSale Ended]🌟🌟🌟🌟 NVO Decentralized Exchange | MultiWallet 🌟🌟🌟🌟  (Read 169894 times)
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2017, 02:15:45 PM

You are being extremely unhelpful and your attitude is aweful.
Being nice is not part of my job description. My job is to secure funds and fend of any potential scam attempts. The amount is irrelevant.

I want to speak to someone else in the team about this.
I am not part of the team. They are busing working on the crowdsale platform, which is why I already told you that this can't be resolved at this time.

I tried to register an account and after entering my details nothing happens.

Not a great start...
It has not started. It's been delayed due to abuse/overload.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
bitdexter

Activity: 326
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 02:17:57 PM
Last edit: May 23, 2017, 02:36:28 PM by bitdexter

You are being extremely unhelpful and your attitude is aweful.
Being nice is not part of my job description. My job is to secure funds and fend of any potential scam attempts. The amount is irrelevant.

I want to speak to someone else in the team about this.
I am not part of the team. They are busing working on the crowdsale platform, which is why I already told you that this can't be resolved at this time.

I tried to register an account and after entering my details nothing happens.

Not a great start...
It has not started. It's been delayed due to abuse/overload.

So after all the evidence i gave you, you claim that i am trying to scam you off 100 dollars.

Please, i just want to speak to someone else, i will plague this thread untill it is sorted.

---------------------------
This issue is being postponed to Friday,
Herbarium

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 02:47:52 PM

@Lauda

As the official website is not working, there are some addresses being thrown around in the slack channel.

If we simply send to your (or one of the other escrows) address is that enough to participate in the crowdsale?

thank you
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2017, 02:49:35 PM
Last edit: May 23, 2017, 02:59:55 PM by Lauda

This issue is being postponed to Friday,
Yes, just remain patient until this gets sorted.

@Lauda

As the official website is not working, there are some addresses being thrown around in the slack channel.

If we simply send to your (or one of the other escrows) address is that enough to participate in the crowdsale?
No. Do not send anything to any address posted in Slack without prior approval from the escrows. I will shortly join Slack in order to combat potential scams.

Update: I have joined Slack and will actively combat scammers.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
nemgun (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2017, 02:58:37 PM

There is a group a people who tries to scam the crowdsale, either on slack or by flooding the website. We are on it. Sorry if i am not responsive but we have to sort it all. Thank you for your patience.
Herbarium

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 03:04:10 PM

There is a group a people who tries to scam the crowdsale, either on slack or by flooding the website. We are on it. Sorry if i am not responsive but we have to sort it all. Thank you for your patience.

Thank you, take care of business.

I have some questions about integration with SAFE, so let me know after this is sorted out so I can come back.
rsa

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 03:08:46 PM

I have had a muck up with the crowdsale, i invested  some funds.
I contacted Lauda (escrow) who was being extremely unhelpful.
Could i speak to someone in the team about this.

First time ever I was trying to invest through a crowd sale and I had obvious questions.  Lauda was extremely super fast and helpful in answering questions.

This was a fresh screenshot that I took. It may be possible that the text was updated since last night. Either way, that should be clear enough now?

There is a lack of walk through document for newbie investors to invest their money through crowd sale, keeping them comfort by understanding what they are doing.  It's applicable for any and just not limited to NVO.
Herbarium

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 03:10:29 PM

I have had a muck up with the crowdsale, i invested  some funds.
I contacted Lauda (escrow) who was being extremely unhelpful.
Could i speak to someone in the team about this.

First time ever I was trying to invest through a crowd sale and I had obvious questions.  Lauda was extremely super fast and helpful in answering questions.

This was a fresh screenshot that I took. It may be possible that the text was updated since last night. Either way, that should be clear enough now?

There is a lack of walk through document for newbie investors to invest their money through crowd sale, keeping them comfort by understanding what they are doing.  It's applicable for any and just not limited to NVO.

Since you consider yourself a "newbie" how would you describe the process so it is clearer than it is now?
rsa

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 03:23:06 PM

Since you consider yourself a "newbie" how would you describe the process so it is clearer than it is now?

I will take NVO as example.  I plan to fund through LTC, but how do I achieve this?  I am holding my investment because I saw a field to enter bitcoin address but no submit button (there is a Submit Query button, but is it same button to Submit my BTC address?!)  I saw only a Copy button just below BTC, LTC etc, and lol what is it copying? 
Newbie grievances.. huh?

Sure, these are just because of my inexperience (and at least some of the newbies yet to join) and one who invest at least once will feel silly. 
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2017, 03:26:54 PM

First time ever I was trying to invest through a crowd sale and I had obvious questions.  Lauda was extremely super fast and helpful in answering questions.
I am trying my best, even though this is not what I should be doing as an escrow. I'm helping out in my free time whilst the team deals with matters of higher importance.

I will take NVO as example.  I plan to fund through LTC, but how do I achieve this? 
It is actually very simple, especially if you do it multiple times.

I am holding my investment because I saw a field to enter bitcoin address but no submit button (there is a Submit Query button, but is it same button to Submit my BTC address?!)  I saw only a Copy button just below BTC, LTC etc, and lol what is it copying? 
You need to submit a BTC address to which you own the private keys to as this is a counterparty token. After you do this, an LTC address will show for your account. Any funding sent to that address will be credited with tokens to the BTC address that you have specified. It is of vital importance that you control the private keys of the BTC address, especially if you do something wrong. Without a signed message, we can't help you out.

Anyone who needs help should join the Slack team.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
TheAwkwardBrit

Activity: 106

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 03:33:03 PM

This smells like a scam.

Why would anybody invest in two guys with no working code, when Blocknet has been worked on for years and already has a working fully functional Decentralized Exchange?

I would be very cautious of this one.
buzybit

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2017, 03:35:24 PM

I have read through all the posts! (12 pages at the moment!)
It seems quite an interesting project that is possible to create history.
It is up to the developers and the whole team and their ethos to create something remarkable that will change the current situation of centralized exchanges!

I personally believe that this will be the biggest crowdsale in history, due to the nature of the project.

I am following, and i will wait for the crowdsale to begin.
To everyone, no need to rush and take down the website, everybody has one month in order to invest.
(i couldn't even create an account, probably you have deactivated it, to protect users)

Thanks Lauda and Nengun!
Good luck everybody!
tonbi

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 04:02:47 PM

This smells like a scam.

Why would anybody invest in two guys with no working code, when Blocknet has been worked on for years and already has a working fully functional Decentralized Exchange?

We have partnerships for liquidity when the exchange is live. We are also receiving endorsement from two trusted sources. More info on that will be released later today. Read the whitepaper to understand the full scope of what we are trying to do.
Herbarium

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 04:09:06 PM

This smells like a scam.

We have partnerships for liquidity when the exchange is live. We are also receiving endorsement from two trusted sources. More info on that will be released later today. Read the whitepaper to understand the full scope of what we are trying to do.

White paper can be accessed on slack channel #general since the website is down for the time being and can't be accessed from there.
jaredthesovereign

Activity: 21

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2017, 05:27:35 PM

Hi,

Thank you for your development efforts.  Decentralized Exchange is the future and I hope a viable project comes to fruition soon.  That being said, I am debating on which crowdsale to support.  What makes NVO more attractive than Internet of Coins?

https://coinstorm.net/en
Herbarium

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 05:41:35 PM

Hi,

Thank you for your development efforts.  Decentralized Exchange is the future and I hope a viable project comes to fruition soon.  That being said, I am debating on which crowdsale to support.  What makes NVO more attractive than Internet of Coins?

https://coinstorm.net/en

You are aware that "Decentralized Exchange is the future" so it comes down to your own research and trust in judgement as far as which project is more "attractive" than another.

For example, the factor that did it for me with NVO is the implementation of SAFE network which is a game changer in and of itself, so for NVO to partner with SAFE it says a lot about the behind the scenes. Look for a similar "tale" that does it for you on any project of your interest.

Perhaps you can watch how the crowdsale plays out in the beginning and for more details from the team.

Good luck in your decision  Wink
matejbilahora

Activity: 1416
Merit: 275

Community built, Privacy driven

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 08:25:17 PM

Well somehow I am not able to open https://nvo.io/, would like to read more about roadmap and ICO. but page does not load..
rsa

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 08:58:13 PM

Well somehow I am not able to open https://nvo.io/, would like to read more about roadmap and ICO. but page does not load..

Looks like the server is down for past 7+ hours, but no update from moderators! Undecided
Jabbawa

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 09:34:15 PM

For example, the factor that did it for me with NVO is the implementation of SAFE network which is a game changer in and of itself, so for NVO to partner with SAFE it says a lot about the behind the scenes. Look for a similar "tale" that does it for you on any project of your interest.

Me too, and endorsed by alex from coinpayments as escrow... who presumably acted as some kind of bridge from 'Maidsafe Asia/Maidsafe Solutions'.

Nice to see projects like this becoming possible now that SAFE Network Mutable Data testnets are imminent. I hope and expect to see many more taking advantage of the unique functionality on SAFE.
Herbarium

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 09:36:23 PM

Looks like the server is down for past 7+ hours, but no update from moderators! Undecided

If you browse the thread quickly you will find the update.

They are focusing on tackling the issue so they have no time to be on forums at the moment.

As soon as they are finished we will get an official update.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 173 »
  Print  

Jump to: