Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:28:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 173 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CrowdSale Ended]🌟🌟🌟🌟 NVO Decentralized Exchange | MultiWallet 🌟🌟🌟🌟  (Read 169882 times)
nemgun (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 05:51:16 PM

Some guys wanted to insult NVO saying that we are not working, doing nothing, and that i spend my time on Bitcointalk and that i do nothing during my days. Just to show that we are moving, i decided to release a "Preview" video, i don't want to unveil everything right now, as the project will be open sourced, it have to be protected first in order to keep the advantage and to avoid possible scam attempts by forking the repo.

Preview video :

https://youtu.be/Tgb5Z1Zb5OM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wiked1

Activity: 417
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 07:53:58 PM

Some guys wanted to insult NVO saying that we are not working, doing nothing, and that i spend my time on Bitcointalk and that i do nothing during my days. Just to show that we are moving, i decided to release a "Preview" video, i don't want to unveil everything right now, as the project will be open sourced, it have to be protected first in order to keep the advantage and to avoid possible scam attempts by forking the repo.

Preview video :

That makes counterparty DEX look like amateur hour.
nemgun (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 08:05:32 PM

Preview video :

looks amazing !

Thanks

Preview video :

Thanks, but counterparty isn't a DEX only, it is a superb project, i know you don't mean to be bad. They open a wide world of development, plus thanks to the decentralization, they are the only ones who supports trading of NVST Wink #satoshinakamoto
Isaaq.Almaguer

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 09:52:36 PM

ok, I just increased my investment, and boy, this was such a pain in the ass buying those tokens from counterparty!!

How will NVO avoid such a cumbersome and slow process of trading?
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 09:59:20 PM

The decentralized exchange environment is getting more and more competitive. That's good for crypto overall, I am sure. How exactly doe NVO try to be different from those other approaches out there?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 05:28:28 AM

Preview video :

The demo video looks quite good and I just want to know roughly how long you guys need to bring this demo version to reality?

Even estimated time frame also will give some confidence in the community instead of just waiting without any dead line or target. As of now our investments went down in this product but not worried about that because once the final product comes out then surely we all can make a good profit.
Isaaq.Almaguer

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 06:28:38 AM

Preview video :

The demo video looks quite good and I just want to know roughly how long you guys need to bring this demo version to reality?

Even estimated time frame also will give some confidence in the community instead of just waiting without any dead line or target. As of now our investments went down in this product but not worried about that because once the final product comes out then surely we all can make a good profit.

I think he said 4 months a few pages back. I think the investment is bad because it's such a pain in the ass to buy those tokens! But if you're a HODLer, it shouldn't matter I guess; eventually the token will be traded elsewhere other than the horrid counterparty.
z0n0
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 08:26:24 AM

Preview video :

That looks great. At first glance looks similar to Exodus wallet, clean and simple, just love it.
Can you share the difference with exodus wallet?
AlteregoX

Activity: 244

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 02:10:04 PM

Finally received my token

Good luck to everybody!
Knepala

Activity: 504
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 02:39:17 PM

The wallet looks great. Can't wait to use it myself.
But I'm still accumelating NVST so prices can stay at these levels a couple of weeks longer.

Cart

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 03:11:12 PM

Hey guys, how can you actually withdraw the NVO? I don't see any buttons or anything, how does it work? Could somebody help please? I participated in BTC and sent it from JAXX Wallet
Knepala

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 03:18:37 PM

Hey guys, how can you actually withdraw the NVO? I don't see any buttons or anything, how does it work? Could somebody help please? I participated in BTC and sent it from JAXX Wallet

Withdraw from where? You should give us some more détails about your situation so we can help you.
Do you want to move NVST from a counterwallert to someplace else?

Cart

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 03:25:37 PM

I have participated in the ICO and forgot about the project. Now I wonder where my coins are? I can't withdraw them from the website? Are they in an NVO Wallet? If so how can I access it?
Knepala

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 04:30:42 PM

They are in the Bitcoin adress that you registered on the website. Or if you didn't do that, they are normalley in the bitcoin adress you send from.

Go to this website and paste your adress:
https://xchain.io/

Sam123

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 04:55:30 PM

But I'm still accumelating NVST so prices can stay at these levels a couple of weeks longer.
Hi, How are you accumulating this coin? Where are you buying NVST? From which Exchange? Is it already available to trade Thanks
Cart

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 05:30:53 PM

They are in the Bitcoin adress that you registered on the website. Or if you didn't do that, they are normalley in the bitcoin adress you send from.

Hm, I don't know which address it exactly was, is there a wallet right now where I can display my BTC addresses with the private keys and also see the NVO token in them to check which one was it?
Knepala

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 05:46:32 PM

Hi, How are you accumulating this coin? Where are you buying NVST? From which Exchange? Is it already available to trade Thanks

You can buy them on the counterparty DEX. Create a counterparty wallet if you didn't already, send XCP there from an exchange and a little bitcoin for the transaction fees, and place a buy order in the exchange that is integrated in the wallet.

Hm, I don't know which address it exactly was, is there a wallet right now where I can display my BTC addresses with the private keys and also see the NVO token in them to check which one was it?

It's also best to join the slak channel, people can assist you there.
https://nvohq.slack.com/messages/C55DUKBEC/

Cart

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 08:46:01 PM

You can buy them on the counterparty DEX. Create a counterparty wallet if you didn't already, send XCP there from an exchange and a little bitcoin for the transaction fees, and place a buy order in the exchange that is integrated in the wallet.

It's also best to join the slak channel, people can assist you there.
https://nvohq.slack.com/messages/C55DUKBEC/

Hey great thank you. I have found the addres which was linked. I can keep it safely on the BTC address? Is it safe there or should I move it to XCP Wallet?
crypt0kid

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 08:52:30 PM

Preview video :

looks amazing !

Thanks

Preview video :

Thanks, but counterparty isn't a DEX only, it is a superb project, i know you don't mean to be bad. They open a wide world of development, plus thanks to the decentralization, they are the only ones who supports trading of NVST Wink #satoshinakamoto

While it is great that Counterparty is supporting trading for NVO, all you have to do is read the comments about the user experience of people trying to by your tokens to understand that Counterparty is flawed. It is extremely non-user-friendly. I for one hope that you will take that type of feedback to heart and make sure that NVO is a much more user-friendly platform. I have yet to come across any individual who has had a great experience with Counterparty, unless it the only platform that they are accustomed to using. Personally, I don't mind for now because it keeps the price of NVO low so I can continue to accumulate tokens at a low price.

I'm pretty sure that once NVO launches its platform, other sites like Bittrex, Liqui, etc. will add NVO and the price will go to the moon. That being said, please keep in mind the user experience. The demo looks great, but seems a bit laggy. I'm pretty sure that since there is still a lot of development ahead, those types of issues will be worked out. I hear a lot of complaints about Etherdelta being non-user-friendly as well. NVO needs to beat out Etherdelta and other decentralized platforms to stand alone at the top.

By the way, OpenAnx (OAX) is listed on Liqui and it's price is doing quite well. They too are building a decentralized exchange. Something tells me that they will be one of your biggest competitors.

Get the hottest crypto on MXC: https://www.mxc.ai/auth/signup?inviteCode=13rup
rudyginger

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 08:55:55 PM

Hey great thank you. I have found the addres which was linked. I can keep it safely on the BTC address? Is it safe there or should I move it to XCP Wallet?

Unless you wish to sell what you have, it's best kept that way until the release of the wallet to which you'll be able to import your funds.
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 173 »
  Print  

Jump to: