Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:03:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 173 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CrowdSale Ended]🌟🌟🌟🌟 NVO Decentralized Exchange | MultiWallet 🌟🌟🌟🌟  (Read 169894 times)
SEnergy

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 03:53:20 PM

According to the Whitepaper, we are suppose to receive 2 types of tokens.
One is NVST which free floating -  Tradeable shares. The other token is NVSX which is fixed at $0.99 for usage.
When are we suppose to receive the NVSX? Please advice.

There are no NVSX coming to your wallet anytime soon. Please re-read the whitepaper to understand what you invested in.
NVSX will only be distributed if and when the exchange becomes operational and exchange fees are collected.

yeah, looks like he invested just because he misunderstood the whitepaper and thought he's gonna get shitload of tokens worth 99 cents, so he can dump both, NVST and NVSX for fast and easy profit Roll Eyes  Grin

Obviously, Iam dealing with ignorant people who don't read the white paper before buying.
I read before I buy. No its never a get rich scheme!. It an investment. Go back to finance 101!
Where doe the whitepaper mentioned When it becomes operational? Section 4 talks about the token.

the only one who's ignorant and doesn't understand the whitepaper is you... LITERALLY AT THE BEGINNING of the section 4 it's cleary stated

50% of all fees per trade on the exchange will be automatically distributed to addresses with NVO
tokens on a weekly basis in the form of NVSX when the exchange is production ready. NVSX will
have a fixed price of $0.99 and can be traded for Bitcoin automatically using Counterparty
exchange or through the validator without fees. NVST price will not be fixed and will be decided by
the market.

NVST and NVSX are not the same. NVSX will be issued proportionally to the amount of fees
collected
by the validator’s usage.

do you see an operational exchange that collects fees? I do not

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tuca

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 05:04:07 PM

Using wallet.counterwallet.io and nothing happened so far.

No balances. Nothing.

Invested about 0.1 bitcoin.
SEnergy

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 05:12:56 PM

No balances. Nothing.

read thru last ~10 pages, look at the csv files, find your transaction, go to slack and contact them... posting here isn't gonna help you
Bitnet88

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 05:21:22 PM

One is NVST which free floating -  Tradeable shares. The other token is NVSX which is fixed at $0.99 for usage.

There are no NVSX coming to your wallet anytime soon. Please re-read the whitepaper to understand what you invested in.
NVSX will only be distributed if and when the exchange becomes operational and exchange fees are collected.

yeah, looks like he invested just because he misunderstood the whitepaper and thought he's gonna get shitload of tokens worth 99 cents, so he can dump both, NVST and NVSX for fast and easy profit Roll Eyes  Grin

Obviously, Iam dealing with ignorant people who don't read the white paper before buying.
I read before I buy. No its never a get rich scheme!. It an investment. Go back to finance 101!
Where doe the whitepaper mentioned When it becomes operational? Section 4 talks about the token.

the only one who's ignorant and doesn't understand the whitepaper is you... LITERALLY AT THE BEGINNING of the section 4 it's cleary stated

50% of all fees per trade on the exchange will be automatically distributed to addresses with NVO
tokens on a weekly basis in the form of NVSX when the exchange is production ready. NVSX will
have a fixed price of $0.99 and can be traded for Bitcoin automatically using Counterparty
exchange or through the validator without fees. NVST price will not be fixed and will be decided by
the market.

NVST and NVSX are not the same. NVSX will be issued proportionally to the amount of fees
collected

Very good. If you bother to read what I asking was very simple.
Once the NVST is vested into your counterbalance account. Does the other NVSX token gets set up right away.?
As per section 4. That was the question. If you bother to read instead of insulting people with your dumb remarks.
This is a forum not your troll place.

nemgun (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 08:05:42 PM

Sorry for the delay.
There is a repository who can be used to parse counterParty tokens using Ledger Nano : https://github.com/mandelmonkey/ledger-cp

You will find a link you can use if you want, or follow the instructions to deploy your own version.

Regarding the sweep issues, we are aware of that, and not everyone is able to sweep the tokens, a trusted member of the counterparty community made a repo with some tools who can help you with that, you wan even recover your addressesand private keys directly : https://github.com/Jpja/Sweep-XCP-Paperwallet

No balances. Nothing.

Please send me a PM with you transaction ID, we will check it, you should find it in the unsent sheet.

@McBitty
Thanks for your intervention, indeed, some users have been able to use the ledger-cp project to sweep the tokens.

If you want to check your balance you should use xchain.io
If you receive a tiny amount in your bitcoin address, about 5k satoshi, it means that your tokens have been received. You can then use xchain to see them.

BEWARE OF NVOT AND NVOS, our token is NVST and NVSX, please do not buy or use NVOT/NVOS we are not related to them. Then NVO tokens are NVST/NVSX. If they want to send you their tokens so be it, but do not use them.
SEnergy

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 04:41:30 AM

One is NVST which free floating -  Tradeable shares. The other token is NVSX which is fixed at $0.99 for usage.

yeah, looks like he invested just because he misunderstood the whitepaper and thought he's gonna get shitload of tokens worth 99 cents, so he can dump both, NVST and NVSX for fast and easy profit Roll Eyes  Grin

the market.

collected

Very good. If you bother to read what I asking was very simple.
Once the NVST is vested into your counterbalance account. Does the other NVSX token gets set up right away.?
As per section 4. That was the question. If you bother to read instead of insulting people with your dumb remarks.
This is a forum not your troll place.

I have literally never seen a more stupid person than you are - I even highlighted the part of the whitepaper for you so you'll get your answer straight

BEWARE OF NVOT AND NVOS, our token is NVST and NVSX, please do not buy or use NVOT/NVOS we are not related to them. Then NVO tokens are NVST/NVSX. If they want to send you their tokens so be it, but do not use them.

I don't understand all this NVST / NVSX / NVOT / NVOS stuff.... When did things change?? Because on your own crowdfunding website (https://nvo.io/dashboard.php), under the questions and answers section it clearly states the tokens are called NVOT and NVOS, now you guys are saying the tokens are NVST and NVSX. What the hell is going on?!

if I remember correctly, then someone registered NVOT and NVOS on counterparty before they did (not sure why they waited tho), so they had to change the name of tokens
Bitnet88

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 04:44:09 AM

Obviously, i have never dealt with a jerk like you. You troll and insult people.
Keep it up. Guess they all really love you.
Like I said this is a forum. Guess everybody else is a moron to you because they are all asking dumb questions.

SEnergy

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 06:04:00 AM

Obviously, i have never dealt with a jerk like you. You troll and insult people.
Keep it up. Guess they all really love you.
Like I said this is a forum. Guess everybody else is a moron to you because they are all asking dumb questions.

actually you're the only one who's asking retarded questions and can't understand the whitepaper, even when it's explained as easy as it could be
DigitalNinja

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 08:45:54 AM

No balances. Nothing.

read thru last ~10 pages, look at the csv files, find your transaction, go to slack and contact them... posting here isn't gonna help you
I did the same buddy marto just said "noted" still havnt got my shit

| S U P E R N E T 's BarterDEX | DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE |
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |
McBitty

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 11:42:00 AM

Folks,

I am new to this site and I am new to the subject of 'blockchain' etc. However, I am not new to life. This is a discussion, a place to ask questions and an opportunity for us who 'want to' or 'need to' know to 'meet with' and 'gain knowledge from' those who do know and want to share their knowledge. Please let's all stay civilised.

I for one do understand why I have invested and have read the applicable white papers but still do not yet understand the language and specifics of this subject. Nevertheless, I want to know and want to learn and am certain many others do too, which is why we have come to this forum. Without forums like this it becomes much more difficult for 'those in the know' to tutor 'those in the dark'. Surely it is beneficial for the community as a whole to enable and facilitate learning so that the community can grow.

Without a doubt, people often don't read, don't pay attention, don't concentrate, don't follow instructions, don't listen, don't act logically and don't do what 'we' think they should do. This is human nature. As evolved beings it does us no good to get mad at such people; as the Russian saying goes "everyone must stand on their own rake". Unfortunately for some, they do it to themselves repeatedly.

As a final note and for the record, the only stupid question is the question you don't ask.

Regards,
McBitty
SEnergy

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 12:13:39 PM

Folks,

I am new to this site and I am new to the subject of 'blockchain' etc. However, I am not new to life. This is a discussion, a place to ask questions and an opportunity for us who 'want to' or 'need to' know to 'meet with' and 'gain knowledge from' those who do know and want to share their knowledge. Please let's all stay civilised.

I for one do understand why I have invested and have read the applicable white papers but still do not yet understand the language and specifics of this subject. Nevertheless, I want to know and want to learn and am certain many others do too, which is why we have come to this forum. Without forums like this it becomes much more difficult for 'those in the know' to tutor 'those in the dark'. Surely it is beneficial for the community as a whole to enable and facilitate learning so that the community can grow.

Without a doubt, people often don't read, don't pay attention, don't concentrate, don't follow instructions, don't listen, don't act logically and don't do what 'we' think they should do. This is human nature. As evolved beings it does us no good to get mad at such people; as the Russian saying goes "everyone must stand on their own rake". Unfortunately for some, they do it to themselves repeatedly.

As a final note and for the record, the only stupid question is the question you don't ask.

Regards,
McBitty

well, to be honest, I never even insulted the guy (as can be seen in my replies) before he started to act all mighty, like he just HAS the truth even when he's completely wrong and doesn't understand what this project is about, yet he's here crying over how I troll and insult everyone around, while I'm just helping other people  Roll Eyes

No balances. Nothing.

I did the same buddy marto just said "noted" still havnt got my shit

what's your address? how did you pay? did you pay with altcoins? if so, what's your BTC address you put in the dashboard on the NVO site? what's your tx ID? even tho I'm not on the NVO team I might look into that
DigitalNinja

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 12:38:57 PM

@SEnergy

the issue was the investment was 7 mins after the ICO closed. I used my own Btc wallet with access to Private key. My transaction was on the list of "unsent tx" Btc Addy 1B27GM2S3DxTMxwZDEAhRxjCgaLxC1AiYb, Investment amount 0.138 btc and tx hash is ce0749750201a9a358f472c9683a4d21ede5406db2dabc20222e18062cfee267.

i have contacted Marto on slack via DM, Answer was "noted, it will be sent back to the *1B27GM2S3DxTMxwZDEAhRxjCgaLxC1AiYb*  address"

that was yesterday.

Bit pissed off tbh. I have neither my btc or NVO.Lauda told me no Btc refunds and marto answer isnt very clear on wether ill be getting nvo or my btc back. Starting to look very unprofessional this project considering the amount of capital raised.

| S U P E R N E T 's BarterDEX | DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE |
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |
strimbello

Activity: 37
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 01:56:05 PM

Invested in this ICO - It's now 24hours past the distribution date and still seen nothing.

I've invested with ETH - and the balance is on the escrow address on the nvo.io website.

What's going on? What will happen next?

swirve

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 02:41:36 PM
Last edit: July 08, 2017, 02:57:00 PM by swirve

Again, there is ZERO reason the admins should not have updated their website and really makes me question the competence of the developers and the future of this project.  But I'll try to make this as simple as possible for everyone:

Where will my tokens be sent?

Your tokens are sent to a Bitcoin Wallet Address that you control.  That address is:

1. If you sent BTC from a wallet you control, the tokens would have been sent there.
2. If you sent BTC from an exchange or some other place that you do not control, you need to contact the devs directly.  You didn't follow the instructions, and they have to manually address that.
3. If you sent AltCoins, you should have listed a personal BTC wallet address that you control in the nvo.io crowdfunding site, and they were sent there.
4. If you sent AltCoins without listing a BTC wallet address or listed a BTC exchange address, see #2.

How do I view my tokens?

Now that we've established WHERE your tokens went, there's a question of how to view them.  Two options.

1. If the BTC wallet is accessible on CounterParty, log in there and they should simply be visible as NVST.
2. If the BTC wallet is NOT on CounterParty, type in the public key (NOT Private Key) at: http://xchain.io and you will see a list of them there.

What can I do with my tokens?

Right now?  Not much.  You can trade them in private person-to-person transactions if you want to, at whatever values you and the other party agree to.  But otherwise, you simply wait for them to get listed at an exchange and a market established for them.  The developers should really be providing information on whether they are working with exchanges, the status and timing of that, etc.  

EDIT: It appears there is a very limited market established on the CounterParty wallet site, so you can buy and sell NVST there and convert to XCP, which have a more established market value.  However, the number of buy and sell orders are extremely limited, so it's not a liquid market now.  Thus, buyer and seller beware. 

What are my tokens worth?  Will I make a profit?

This is a free market.  The tokens will be worth what someone is willing to pay for them.  Think of them as an ownership share of future profits from the exchange.  If people suspect the exchange will be more profitable, the value of the tokens will go up, and vice-versa.  If the exchange fails, they will go towards $0.  There is no guarantee of profits - if there were, everyone would have invested.  Crowdsales and ICOs inherently are risky by nature.

What about my NVSX?

NVSX are how the exchange will distribute a share of its profits to the owners of NVSTs.  They will not exist or be relevant until the exchange is up and running.  If you own 1% of the NVST tokens, and the exchange distributes $10,000 in fees it generates, then you will get $100 worth of NVSX tokens.

Developers: I think this is accurate, but I am a random person here.  You should be creating something like this, and plastering it all over your website and emailing it to your all crowdfund participants.  You'd save yourself a ton of trouble and get critical information to all your investors.  It's really pretty ridiculous that your website timeline is not even updated to say the Crowdsale is over, let alone having any useful information added.
nemgun (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2017, 03:35:10 PM

Invested in this ICO - It's now 24hours past the distribution date and still seen nothing.

I've invested with ETH - and the balance is on the escrow address on the nvo.io website.

What's going on? What will happen next?

I understand your concern, actually the team is very busy with the distribution, in the next 24 hours the records should be totally finished regarding issues about the last 5% of tokens, after that we will process the distribution, we will need more time regarding people hwo sent from exchanges as Hijacks could happen. Once the majority of the tokens are sent, Yani will be able to work on the website, and provide updates.

You must know that the team is doing a lot of support right now, it is not possible to delegate these questions, it is not a question of trust, but it have to be done by the team. There are about 600 transactions to process which takes time. All the others, 95% have already been processed.
swirve

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 04:24:34 PM
Last edit: July 08, 2017, 05:38:41 PM by swirve

Once the majority of the tokens are sent, Yani will be able to work on the website, and provide updates.

While I understand your thinking, I think you're doing it backwards.  I spent 3 minutes writing up that FAQ a couple of posts above.  If you did that on day #1 and posted it on the website, the 5 minutes you spent on something like that would have saved you many, many hours of time answering redundant questions, and would have saved hundreds of investors a lot of frustration and confusion and endless back and forth on these forums.  Doing all the distributions and then updating the website with information that's no longer important is a much less efficient approach.

At this point, I'm not sure there's much to be done.  But in the future, my advice is to put communication about problems at the top of the list, and then address them after, instead of having the whole community in an extended state of confusion.
tonbi

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 05:55:12 PM

Hi,
Sorry for the delays so far from the team. We are busy helping people that sent BTC from an exchange. They would have likely lose their tokens if we don't spend extra time catering to this 5% of crowdsale participants.

Ideally we want the crowdsale stage to be finished so we can resume on development.
jokumat

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 06:50:17 PM

If that is true that they waited to register NVOT and NVOS and then someone else registered them first, that is just unbelievably incompetent. They should have registered NVOT and NVOS well before they even announced this whole project!

I guess they did not consider the names of the tokens so superimportant
jokumat

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 07:46:09 PM

If that is true that they waited to register NVOT and NVOS and then someone else registered them first, that is just unbelievably incompetent. They should have registered NVOT and NVOS well before they even announced this whole project!

I guess they did not consider the names of the tokens so superimportant

Yeah true, and I agree usually names are not super important, but when they posted on theyre main website that the tokens are called NVOT and NVOS, and even still at this very moment on that website it still says they're called NVOT and NVOS, that's a problem.

I agree but I thibnk the devs deserve a bit of tolerance and patience at the beginning. We will be able to judge their competence in the coming months..
Grandmaster Nitemare

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 10:00:55 PM

How do I view my tokens?

Now that we've established WHERE your tokens went, there's a question of how to view them.  Two options.

1. If the BTC wallet is accessible on CounterParty, log in there and they should simply be visible as NVST.
2. If the BTC wallet is NOT on CounterParty, type in the public key (NOT Private Key) at: http://xchain.io and you will see a list of them there.

What can I do with my tokens?

Right now?  Not much.  You can trade them in private person-to-person transactions if you want to, at whatever values you and the other party agree to.  But otherwise, you simply wait for them to get listed at an exchange and a market established for them.  The developers should really be providing information on whether they are working with exchanges, the status and timing of that, etc.  

EDIT: It appears there is a very limited market established on the CounterParty wallet site, so you can buy and sell NVST there and convert to XCP, which have a more established market value.  However, the number of buy and sell orders are extremely limited, so it's not a liquid market now.  Thus, buyer and seller beware. 

Thanks for that info.
But I really dont´t understand where I can view and send this tokens with my Leder nano S (or other wallets)?
With the Etherium tokens I can use MyEtherWallet to see and interact with the tokens.
How does this work with the Bitcoin-Tokens?
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 173 »
  Print  

Jump to: