Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:58:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CrowdSale Ended]🌟🌟🌟🌟 NVO Decentralized Exchange | MultiWallet 🌟🌟🌟🌟  (Read 169890 times)
crypt0kid

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:13:32 AM
Last edit: April 30, 2018, 01:33:01 AM by crypt0kid

this project is a joke..

still aint selling cause im too lazy to do it but i dont expect the exchange to be released anytime soon.

99% sure that neonexchange will be released before nvo and they still havent started with the ico yet

It's a joke fore sure, to be more precise it's a complete scam. No exchange will be released, be sure about it. 25 April was the deadline for Versus. The price has fallen 50% in a week.

NEX is going to be the best DEX, they started 1 year later than NVO and will launch before them Cheesy NEX has the potential to achieve 50$ in the long run.

NEX already has a working MVP. All NVO had was a white paper during their ICO. Believe it or not, I was trying to decide between OmiseGO and this project and I went with this one  Sad I could have bought OmiseGO at 65 cents, but I opted to invest in NVO. OmiseGO is now around $18. NVST is less than 50 cents. Cheesy I sure can pick winners, can't I?

Get the hottest crypto on MXC: https://www.mxc.ai/auth/signup?inviteCode=13rup

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yeyz600

Activity: 196
Merit: 41

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:29:43 AM

Although I do not know what to do with technology, I will judge whether a project is good or bad according to the comprehensive ability of a project, and will continue to observe the development of the project.
cool4y

Activity: 494
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:33:19 PM

this project is a joke..

still aint selling cause im too lazy to do it but i dont expect the exchange to be released anytime soon.

99% sure that neonexchange will be released before nvo and they still havent started with the ico yet

It's a joke fore sure, to be more precise it's a complete scam. No exchange will be released, be sure about it. 25 April was the deadline for Versus. The price has fallen 50% in a week.

NEX is going to be the best DEX, they started 1 year later than NVO and will launch before them Cheesy NEX has the potential to achieve 50$ in the long run.

NEX already has a working MVP. All NVO had was a white paper during their ICO. Believe it or not, I was trying to decide between OmiseGO and this project and I went with this one  Sad I could have bought OmiseGO at 65 cents, but I opted to invest in NVO. OmiseGO is now around $18. NVST is less than 50 cents. Cheesy I sure can pick winners, can't I?

You're not the only one that made a bad choice. These guys mislead and tricked many people into believing them. My worst decision, ever.
Chris!
Legendary

Activity: 1382
Merit: 1122

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:22:19 AM

Blah blah blah.. I'm butthurt because I got banned from Slack because I constantly spread FUD, lies and conspiracy theories.

Why are you still around coolie? If you have any NVST I'll buy it off you at the going rate. Sound good?
centersmissing

Activity: 111
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:23:32 PM

Old link https://www.reddit.com/r/NVO/comments/7r9smv/if_you_havent_received_your_ico_tokens_and_have/

reddit 15

If you haven't received your ICO tokens (and have yet to contact NVO support): •...
Where are my tokens?

Anyone remember this? I can't access on Reddit now.
Does anyone have a working link to the step by step guide for claiming tokens bought in the ICO?

Please help if you can. My tokens are stuck in limbo.  Undecided

Did you send Bitcoin to the crowdsale, or did you send an altcoin?

Bitcoin – Go to step #1 Eth, Ripple, Litecoin, MAID, etc. – Go to step #2

Step #1 – Go to https://xchain.io/ and in the search bar at the top input the BTC address you sent from. On the resulting page look to the bottom and see if you see the asset NVST. If so – good, you are done. Go to Step #3. If not, you will need to find your transaction ID from when you sent BTC to the crowdsale. The address we sent funds to is: 3AiGej11G8jUXvEBPvQKPLiHXC7ruUCp1Z. This may help you find your transaction ID. Go to https://blockchain.info/ and input your transaction ID. In the result, notice if the BTC you sent was from only one address or from multiple addresses. •If only one sent from one address or input, check to make sure it is the same address you inputted at the xchain.io web page. If it is different, search the xchain site with that address. If you still do not see NVST at the bottom, go to step #4. If you do, go to step #3. •If you see multiple inputs, go to step #4.

Step #2 – If you sent any token other than BTC, NVO would have sent NVST tokens to the personal bitcoin address you listed on the original NVO crowdsale web page. Go to https://xchain.io/ and in the search bar at the top input the BTC address you listed as your personal bitcoin address on the NVO crowdsale web page. On the resulting page look to the bottom and check if you see the asset NVST. If so – good, you are done. Go to step #3. If not, go to step #4. If you do not remember which BTC address you used, go to step #4.

Step #3 –Congratulations, you are the proud owner of NVST tokens. First of all, you will need to control the private bitcoin keys to all addresses containing NVST in order to do anything with them. Unless you are looking to sell right now, it is best to sit tight and wait for the NVO wallet sweep function to be activated. If you are looking to sell, get your head examined. Then go here: https://medium.com/nvo-exchange/how-to-buy-and-trade-nvst-nvo-tokens-on-counterparty-decentralized-exchange-d82566f1316b . Or, wait for the Veserus CEX, developed by NVO, to launch soon to trade easier. If you do not control the private keys to your NVST bitcoin address, ask here for help. If that address is at a centralized exchange – kiss your NVST goodbye...

Step #4 – If you sent bitcoin from multiple inputs, if you sent an altcoin and do not remember which bitcoin address you entered on the NVO crowdsale page, or if you sent bitcoin from only one input but do not have NVST at that address, you will need to wait until the DEX is out and the NVO team continues with support. For further FAQ, go here- http://nvo.party/faq/

Go here and select "holders" to see if you can find your btc address by the amount of tokens you should have: https://xchain.io/asset/NVST

1 BTC = @4909.66 NVST 1 ETH = @601.08 NVST 1 LTC = @ 82.88 NVST 1 RPX = @.531 NVST

If you used another alt, respond here and I'll look up the conversion rate.
stoicphoenix

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:21:53 AM
Merited by Bothebu (1)

The project isnt a joke its the ineffectual and petulantly childish CEO thats the joke.
He is useless at comms, refuses to hire a comms manager, says comms is boring stuff then threatens to censor people on slack when they take him to task over how poorly the team are at updating investors about the project calling their complaints "stupid" and that they "act like babies".
Play the ball not the man as you are coming across as a spoilt little brat.

Delays happen, we know this and accept this but update people, update your website, update your roadmap which still has Q1 for DEX release date.
These are common sense things to do and your arrogant and lazy attitude towards this is not acceptable in any normal persons books.

This wannabe needs to take a long hard look at himself in the mirror and step up or step off.
Grow the fuck up Ton bi or hire a responsible adult to do your job if you wont.
migello

Activity: 460
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:06:20 PM

latest news from slack:

Since the last update 1.1.0 the team is focusing on the release of 1.2 and bug fixes for 1.1.x, talking about the last one, another update will be pushed mostly focusing on the cluster connections and management.
For the V1.2.0, a lot of new features will be implemented, either on the Code side or in the Design side, let me give you some of them :

New design inclusion.
   Implementation of Firebase.
   New Feature : Sign message, for all the cryptos.
   New Feature : Disable intro video.
   New Feature : Set amount of threads.
   New Feature : Set GAP size.
   New Feature : Set API refresh rate.
   New Feature : Disable/Enable Coins.
   New Feature : Import/Sweep ability.
   New Feature : Recovery from Mnemonic.
   New Feature : Multiple accounts for the same wallet.
   OPTIMIZATION : Addresses, sort the addresses as receiving addresses, change addresses, imported addresses.
   OPTIMIZATION : Transactions, sort the transactions by transaction type, send receive, by crypto, by date, by value.
   OPTIMIZATION : Addresses, enable Gap management
   OPTIMIZATION : Addresses, add different addresses type, BC addresses for bitcoin, secret based addresses for XRP
   Enhancement : In-wallet separation of concerns using a storage layer between front and back.
   DATA MODELS ENHACEMENT : Rework the global object and reduce duplicated datas.
   Write unit tests, integration tests, and general test modules.
   Critical Feature : add "Send Max" button.
   Critical Feature : UX improvement, need to catch "enter key" in login screen.

The V1.2 is supposed to be a mature release, and will be used as core base for the inclusion of the other features of the whole project, which why it is the priority.
As of now, the due date for 1.2 is set for june-jully, it will still depend on other factors and may need more time then originally planned.
Actually the team is working on the inclusion of the new design and separation of concerns, it already started and will take some time, we are also working on enabling multiple users per wallet by changing the structure of the global data storage objects and interfaces.
The V1.2 will be compatible with V1.1, but as always we advise to backup the wallet. Once v1.2 is out, the backup formats will be frozen as there will be more informations into the backup file, and depending of the state of v1.2 and if we have enough time, we may also add a custom backup feature where you will be able to decide wether to backup some elements beside of the mandatory ones, and preferably creating backups compatible with other wallets.

Regarding Veserus, we have crypto to crypto trading, we will have crypto to fiat later, still need the platform's policy, term of use ... They SHOULD be ready for about two weeks, which when we are supposed to release Veserus.

Please guys understand that nothing is easy to do, and nothing comes in time, there are always things that happen in the middle and bother you, we always provide dates, and really do our best to meet the engagements, but it is really hard. Anyways, there are more surprises coming, and the wallet will be a nexus point in the middle of these.

Something else, we are expecting the mobile wallet with v1.3, as of now, v1.3 will be less consistent compared to 1.2, and focused on new features and mobile version.
cool4y

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:21:16 PM
Last edit: May 08, 2018, 08:09:32 PM by cool4y

The project isnt a joke its the ineffectual and petulantly childish CEO thats the joke.
He is useless at comms, refuses to hire a comms manager, says comms is boring stuff then threatens to censor people on slack when they take him to task over how poorly the team are at updating investors about the project calling their complaints "stupid" and that they "act like babies".

Delays happen, we know this and accept this but update people, update your website, update your roadmap which still has Q1 for DEX release date.
These are common sense things to do and your arrogant and lazy attitude towards this is not acceptable in any normal persons books.

This wannabe needs to take a long hard look at himself in the mirror and step up or step off.

Lol did you just dissed the CEO, it took you a year to realize that, congrats. He is acting this way because, there is no intention to deliver anything at all. Tonbi is no dev nor business man, he has done zero work for this project, i guess he is busy spending his money from nvo on exotic islands. I'm certain that this is not even his real name.
TSWR

Activity: 127
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:13:03 PM

Lol did you just dissed the CEO, it took you a year to realize that, congrats. He is acting this way because, there is no intention to deliver anything at all. Tonbi is no dev nor business man, he has done zero work this project, i guess he is busy spending his money from nvo on exotic islands. I'm certain that this is not even his real name.
cooly, shut the fuck up you idiot. You are wrong as usual and  I'm pretty sure that stoicphoenix (even though is mad with ton) will agree that the shit  you say is completely stupid. I'm also pretty sure he doesn't want nor needs you to put your dumbass scam theory  in front of his actual statement/point.
MarketMagic

Activity: 777
Merit: 777

Altbone inc.Burial service for altcoins

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:29:09 PM

Decentralized Exchange is next big buzzword in the whole ecosystem and it is important to get it right before any release.It is also important to wisely utilise funding in way to maximise its growth potential for both project/investors and developers.

█████████████████████
collins3

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:41:38 PM

Your schedule has been delayed! The delay in this release affects both you and some investors who trust and look forward to your project. But can I trust that this delay is justified and will make your technology more complete and advanced? If so then your delay makes you have a solid base to grow!
cool4y

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:07:49 AM

Lol did you just dissed the CEO, it took you a year to realize that, congrats. He is acting this way because, there is no intention to deliver anything at all. Tonbi is no dev nor business man, he has done zero work for this project, i guess he is busy spending his money from nvo on exotic islands. I'm certain that this is not even his real name.

Dont need your input cool4y you douchebag nor do I agree with it.
In so saying Ton bi when confronted with the fact he is far from the responsible CEO he should be chose censorship, barring me from the slack and the telegram rather than addressing his own flaws.
I wish the project well and I wish Ton bi would learn to play the ball instead of the man like the weak little punk ass bitch he is showing himself to be.
When you tell multiple people "they have shit in their heads" when querying your murky information updates you need to have a long hard look at yourself you grub.
If this project fails it will be due to the arrogant child playing badly at being a CEO, its not just a title Ton bi to put on your business card to try to impress your mom you muppet, it comes with a job description that you are failing at magnificently

Ton has no skill for CEO, agreed. Nvo will fail because of incompetent and scammy devs that can't write 2 lines of code, not only because of him. They are both in these scheme, so the responsibility would be equal.
stoicphoenix

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:24:57 AM
Last edit: May 10, 2018, 05:45:02 AM by stoicphoenix

Ton has no skill for CEO, agreed. Nvo will fail because of incompetent and scammy devs that can't write 2 lines of code, not only because of him. They are both in these scheme, so the responsibility would be equal.

The only people agreeing with you are your 15 alter egos cool4y.

Unlike you I have faith in the devs and that they will deliver the product.
centersmissing

Activity: 111

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:27:54 PM

This is an NVO board.  We are all aware of other exchanges and don't need your shilling here.  The reason we are here and investing in NVO is because its potential is much greater than Komodo and other exchanges.
crypt0kid

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:44:46 PM

I think that Komodo is a great project. I've always wondered how BarterDEX can grow the price of Komodo coin. I've definitely been keeping an eye on Komodo. I wish I had invested back when it was less than $2. Going to keep an eye on it and may put a bit of BTC towards that project.

Get the hottest crypto on MXC: https://www.mxc.ai/auth/signup?inviteCode=13rup
cool4y

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:15:52 AM

The only people agreeing with you are your 15 alter egos cool4y.

Unlike you I have faith in the devs and that they will deliver the product.

Do you realise that the devs and the CEO are representing the same company. Not trusting one of the parties (CEO) means you don't trust nvo as whole.They are working together as a team and coordinate their actions, so  your statement is bizarre and contradictive. Much logic, american much.
Lenor5.3090

Activity: 161
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:32:22 AM

Like CrowdSale, the team has been working hard and seriously, all developers have maintained a good job.
Maris1

Activity: 65
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:45:07 PM

i Am talking in name of hundreds people which lost savings of their lifes......Tonbi and others do something or say what You want or NOT want to do... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:56:01 PM

to be honest I dont think that complaining in this topic will help anybody. if you are feeling scamed then other steps are required.
open a topic in the subforum and explain what you think.
or talk to the escrow if you trust the person who was or is it (Lauda, if i remember it right)
MackTheKnife

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:14:41 PM

Dont need your input cool4y you douchebag nor do I agree with it.
In so saying Ton bi when confronted with the fact he is far from the responsible CEO he should be chose censorship, barring me from the slack and the telegram rather than addressing his own flaws.
I wish the project well and I wish Ton bi would learn to play the ball instead of the man like the weak little punk ass bitch he is showing himself to be.
When you tell multiple people "they have shit in their heads" when querying your murky information updates you need to have a long hard look at yourself you grub.
If this project fails it will be due to the arrogant child playing badly at being a CEO, its not just a title Ton bi to put on your business card to try to impress your mom you muppet, it comes with a job description that you are failing at magnificently

Being as mentally ill as you are, how do you make it through the day without hurting yourself, Emanuil?

The saddest part of all this... you have nothing better to do than be on bitcoin talk, attempting to FUD this project. I do genuinely feel sorry for you that you choose to spend your life this way.
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 »
  Print  

Jump to: