Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 08:41:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CrowdSale Ended]🌟🌟🌟🌟 NVO Decentralized Exchange | MultiWallet 🌟🌟🌟🌟  (Read 169985 times)
msktrader15

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:17:04 PM

Agreed. I'm a sockpuppet, not the newbie account that's making these claims. msktrader15 1 - Chris! 0. You have won the internet. Everyone looks up to you and your 22 posts. Thanks for stopping by.

Of course you are sock puppet.
Who cares about your Hero member status? Maybe those who hadn't read all of your shitposts.
Someday i'll pick up all of your shitty shill posts with proof links in one single comment. Then everyone could see who actually you are.
Chris!
Legendary

Activity: 1382
Merit: 1122

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:42:37 PM

Agreed. I'm a sockpuppet, not the newbie account that's making these claims. msktrader15 1 - Chris! 0. You have won the internet. Everyone looks up to you and your 22 posts. Thanks for stopping by.

Of course you are sock puppet.
Who cares about your Hero member status? Maybe those who hadn't read all of your shitposts.
Someday i'll pick up all of your shitty shill posts with proof links in one single comment. Then everyone could see who actually you are.

I'd love to order a printed collage of my posts. Let me know what your price is for a poster shipped to Canada.
_Ricardo_

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:02:07 PM

All this happening behind the scenes, and most investors are only told when the circus catches fire. How much incompetence !!
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 11:02:36 PM

I will expect the same amount sent from the address returned back to it and not a satoshi less.I will also now expect the matching shitcoin fork amounts attached to that address refunded.
You will receive neither one. If you failed your own due diligence before investing, then that is your own fault. Roll Eyes

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
saminer

Activity: 71
Merit: 7

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:12:36 PM

I will expect the same amount sent from the address returned back to it and not a satoshi less.I will also now expect the matching shitcoin fork amounts attached to that address refunded.
You will receive neither one. If you failed your own due diligence before investing, then that is your own fault. Roll Eyes

I have read all your posts regarding a possible refund and all seems firm and fair with the exception of forked coins. What happens to the forked BCH and others that's in the escrows possession?

Occam

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:40:01 AM

From r/NVO FYI

Posted byu/tonbi77
6 hours ago
Update from Ton

I have failed everyone as CEO for not being able to manage the people that should have been working under my management. I have said it before that I consider myself best as a product person and a decent CEO. After this incident my own opinion has changed of myself to being very awful CEO. Along the way, I was lead to believe that a CTO should be in charge of everything in this space and not a CEO. There are certain truths to this statement as the most successful people in this space are usually developers. They tend to not need people like me managing them. Then again, no developer has ever created a popular DEX thus far. I do know the most popular desktop wallet, Exodus, was created by a team that is very strong in product design. They have taken over the older Jaxx wallet that most people was using when there weren't many alternatives.

This is my plan on how I will continue with the NVO project. When the proper vote is up, if everyone agrees on a refund then everyone will be refunded. However, for the people that voted for me to keep working, even if I don’t receive a majority vote, I will still collect your addresses and send you new tokens. You will still get your refunds and new tokens. but you will need to verify these addresses. If there is a refund, we will not work with escrowed funds and continue as usual just through a more paced out approach using personal funds.

As I have discussed on our telegram, it’s important that we set up 3 main components for this project to succeed. A centralized exchange that we will slowly grow liquidity to have it transferred to the DEX when it’s completed while the DEX and wallet are being simultaneously worked on by a different group of developers. As the CEX is already a white label solution, we will not compromise on speed or focus. The white label solution we bought is better than existing top CEXs and can be set up quickly. They were created by the people with the best reputation in this industry. Mike, my consultant, will oversee the multiple projects and it’s development process for a transparent workflow and communication between the community and developers. By transparency, I mean an update on what happens every day and what everyone worked on in full details.

This centralized exchange might deal with fiat if we struggle to find liquidity from just tokens trading pairs alone. If we struggle to compete with tokens trading alone, we will target on less popular fiat markets like Canada to grow our reputation by offering faster settlements for Bitcoin buying and selling. There will be less competition on ads space for us to get noticed by these markets. We will also receive help from another very reputable company in this space as well to help with liquidity that is also based in Canada. I will have a call to discuss with them if we can get more partnerships and OTC trading services on-board.

The wallet is one of the most important components where people will use the DEX. We will advertise the wallet on the CEX's homepage at first for desktop/offline storage of all coins traded on the exchange. We will need at least 1 more month to have something that we can be proud according to the developers that worked on them. The old wallet team were being underpaid and understaffed so if we solve these issues they will work much more faster. The wallet will also be open source and when the DEX is finished it will be advertised on the CEX as well and we will focus more on fiat there.

As for the DEX, we will hire new and existing blockchain developers on our team to brainstorm possible solutions. I will list out all the features and the priority and importance of each feature such as plugin system, minimum volume requirement, transactions per second, trading pairs and order book requirement/offline trading. A rough whitepaper will be required before the development is started and it will be shared within the community. This might take longer so we will have people coding the wallet and exchange while we are exploring DEX solutions. This will be a fun task for developers as they will be challenged to find the best solutions and original implementations to build the DEX. All good developers love working on something cool. The DEX will be also open source.

All funds spent will be updated with the community weekly or daily. This is the plan if we continue the direction without a refund after the vote. If we continue the direction with a refund we will still continue with this approach however we will pace it out over time instead of doing simultaneously tasks.

The entire project will be relaunched under a different name if we can’t get access to the current domain name. Even with access, we may also relaunch under a different name as we do not own the .com version for the project. This could result in phishing problems later in the future. We already have people that can help us hire more blockchain developers to our team and we have existing blockchain developers that we need to talk to and find out if they want to work on the DEX solution.

I'm available on Telegram for any question.
hornetsnest

Activity: 1457
Merit: 973

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:11:47 AM

You will receive neither one.

That won't be for you to decide in the end.

If you failed your own due diligence before investing, then that is your own fault. Roll Eyes

Stop throwing stones while inside the glasshouse.Did you carry out the nescessary due diligence before releasing our funds to this farce?

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
cool4y

Activity: 494
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:18:23 AM
Last edit: August 07, 2018, 07:40:21 AM by cool4y
Merited by hornetsnest (1)

To the investors of NVO, I must apologize for the way this project has been handled. There is nothing worse for an investor to see a project team blow up like this one has, and I'm sorry that the investors of NVO are caught in the middle.

When I first started thinking about creating a DEX for NVO, I had great ideas and saw a great future for a project that would continue to grow for many years. I had a hope and a vision that there could be many other projects that could very easily fit together with a DEX, and each of them would strengthen each other. When I brought these ideas to my cofounders, they agreed and we started the NVO project together with a great relationship.

Now one of the cofounders has sabotaged the project by wanting to start over from scratch even though development is nearing completion. He wants to take all of the crowdsale funds for himself and change the terms of the project all on his own to ignore some key promises of the crowdsale. The investors are now being told that they should want to have a fork of Komodo. They are also being told that they will not receive a DEX with plugins, which means it is not a true decentralized exchange. His Komodo fork will be controlled by him alone and he will approve or deny the coins that can be traded on his Komodo DEX. This is not in the spirit of a decentralized exchange, and nobody will use this Komodo fork any more than Komodo is already used right now.

The direction he wants to take NVO is not what investors were promised. This unfair change means only one thing is possible: the escrows must immediately refund the investors, and I have asked them to begin that process. Right now, the escrows are deciding what they will do with the crowdsale funds, and I believe we should hear their decision immediately.

My cofounder has also made some accusations about me and some of the other people associated with Veserus, one of the other projects that will help the DEX. These accusations are meant to distract you from what is really happening here. The fact is that my cofounder has taken 560 BTC, all of his share of the crowdsale funds from the milestones that we have already met, and I have taken only very little. The actual development has been paid out of my own pocket and not the crowdsale funds except for a very little amount. But my cofounder has wasted his share and no longer has the funds to afford to continue the project on his own. So, he will take what he has left and will do an easy fork of Komodo just so he can claim he has delivered an escrow milestone, and he will try to take 100% of those milestone funds instead of just the 50% he was taking before.

I would never allow that to happen if I was one of the escrows. He should never be permitted to take all of the escrow funds for himself, change the terms of the crowdsale, and deliver an inferior DEX that is no better than what someone else has already created. This is totally unfair to the investors. So I propose that the remaining funds that I am entitled to for the previous milestones be released to me so I can continue development of the DEX, and then investors should be refunded everything that is still in escrow as they are entitled to.

No matter what my cofounder does by himself, I still care the most about the NVO investors. I will continue developing the real NVO DEX with my own funds if necessary, and when development is complete, I will credit all NVST holders with the real NVO DEX tokens as promised since the crowdsale. A real decentralized exchange with a plugin system and a decentralized trade validator to power a very fast trading engine. We will continue development of Veserus and the other projects that will help the DEX, and the crowdsale investors will get the project they paid for, even if there is a full refund and I do not get my half of the remaining milestone funds.

Again I must say that I am sorry for how investors have been treated by my cofounder. This is totally unacceptable and I will do everything in my power to make it right.

This is the biggest nonsense I have ever read in this forum. It's not only absurd, but it's also rather unacceptable, his English is so broken that I doubt he can even write a single line of code. Remember how they exit scammed the Xenio project? Now this is their ploy to exit scam from NVO with the made up story of an internal conflict so that development could not be continued (it never started, no any proof of github code). The long queue of abandoned projects equals 8 now.

I'm wondering what the paid shills by NVO TSWR, Radiumsoup Chris will say now, everything is on track? They will hide in their holes, it's been proven that they are totally untrustworthy and essential part of the scam. It's either that or these these accounts belong to NVO and they have bought it in order to deceive and confuse you even more. So much lying and hypocrisy out there. Their job was to the cover up the mess until the founders thought of way to exit with clean hands.

So congrats to all that fall for it, i have warned you this day will come 1 year go.
hornetsnest

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:23:16 AM

"Legally". Cute.

Thanks for the lesson in law in whatever country you live in. Does that also apply to Canada? Algeria? I'd love to hear your take on all of the laws around the world. Please go on about them some more. I'm definitely reading it all.

It's not intended to be a lesson numbnuts.How can halfwits like you be taught anything?

Does that also apply to Canada? Algeria?

Ask Interpol ..you dumb fuck.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
cool4y

Activity: 494
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:31:51 AM

https://steemit.com/scam/@moonjelly/how-to-create-an-ico-scam-in-5-simple-steps Take a look at this article, do you find anything familiar? NVO is the perfect case study and live example of this article Wink
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:26:05 AM

It's been a really difficult 12months plus being an investor from the NVO crowdsale and the recent events have probably shed a bright light on why the project has not actually progressed as originally planned. I think we should all count our blessings that the money was handled the entire time by the escrows, had that not been the case we would be far worse off.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 11:25:27 AM
Last edit: August 07, 2018, 11:43:54 AM by Lauda

I have read all your posts regarding a possible refund and all seems firm and fair with the exception of forked coins. What happens to the forked BCH and others that's in the escrows possession?
They've have been long liquidated. There are no forked coins in our possession, maybe only Bitcoin Private and some other random ones that I do not keep track of.

You will receive neither one.
That won't be for you to decide in the end.
Unless you can produce Bitcoin out of thin air, it will. Roll Eyes

Stop throwing stones while inside the glasshouse.Did you carry out the nescessary due diligence before releasing our funds to this farce?
Not my project, not my glasshouse. Read the milestones newbie.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Chris!
Legendary

Activity: 1382
Merit: 1122

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:45:31 AM

I'm wondering what the paid shills by NVO TSWR, Radiumsoup Chris will say now, everything is on track? They will hide in their holes, it's been proven that they are totally untrustworthy and essential part of the scam.

I'm an iNVSTor that believed in the project. I had nothing to do with Tom, Imed or Yanni. I've never even had a one on one conversation with any of them.

Feel free to prove me wrong with any shred of evidence coolie.

Ask Interpol ..you dumb fuck.

Just got off the phone with interpol they said they don't speak to halfwits. Catch 22 am I right?
bkbirge

Activity: 1197
Merit: 482

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:08:11 PM

Hey Lauda, do you know approx. the % of funds compared to original remaining that would be used for refunds? Sad to see this project implode after so long but glad there are still some resources in escrow.
saminer

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:09:20 PM

They've have been long liquidated. There are no forked coins in our possession, maybe only Bitcoin Private and some other random ones that I do not keep track of.

Thank you for the clarification. Does liquidated in this case mean turned into BTC and added to the ICO funds, spent, disbursed to the founders, or something else? Further clarification is appreciated.
saminer

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:19:02 PM

Hey Lauda, do you know approx. the % of funds compared to original remaining that would be used for refunds? Sad to see this project implode after so long but glad there are still some resources in escrow.

Here is a breakdown of the milestones per original post.

----
The funds will be released using milestones defined as follow:
- 30% release at the end of the crowdsale.
- 30% at the delivery of the beta wallet and first API Cluster
- 30% At the delivery of the Beta Validator
- 10% At the delivery of the plugin system

The funds won't be released until the escrows agree that a milestone has been reached.
---

There was a beta version of the wallet delivered but I don't think the API Cluster was ever finished so the question would be whether 30% or 60% is disbursed already. A question for the escrows to answer.

vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:59:57 PM

It is absolutely not my job to provide you with information that you think that you are entitled to. My obligations in this situation are as follows: figure out the total funds left, prepare and explain the vote and the refund process. You are confusing the role of an escrow with that of a community manager.

i don't think so. an escrow has to know the amount of BTC that it is accountable for. and the escrow has to know the amounts that have been released. this has nothing to do with community management.
thats why you have to provide the information. if you think that anybody should trust you as an escrow in the future.

this is really the worst time to be quiet and not answer questions. if you are a trustworthy escrow then you have to answer these questions.
allahabadi

Activity: 952
Merit: 166

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:54:55 AM

On reading the past few pages; I can only say that

Holier than Thou!

This attitude really helps...  Grin Grin
vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:17:59 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nybZdW6kgEs
hornetsnest

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:25:50 PM

Not my project, not my glasshouse. Read the milestones newbie.

Yeah sure.Thanks for the condecending advice.You have a nice day now.

Pages: « 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 »
  Print  

Jump to: