Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:56:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 352 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay  (Read 148793 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
BTCWise

Activity: 267
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 06:38:00 PM

BTCWise is also working on four pillars social media graphics. Please have a look and let us know your comments and suggestions:

Looks awesome BTCWise!

Excellent work! I love it. Thanks a lot, BTCWise.

Hi Dyna, Thank you very much for the wonderful feedback. I am glad you loved the design. I am happy to contribute my time and skills towards the success of DNotes. You guys are doing a wonderful job btw.

Almost 70 videos with transcripts and bullet points are being produced for the membership site with a completion date of 12/31/17.
This will be followed by an aggressive PR campaign and supporting advertisement. We are offering free membership till the end of 2019. A monthly membership fee of $10 will apply thereafter. 100% of the revenue including book sales will go to DNotes Global, Inc.

Could you please tell me a bit more about the membership site. Is this a DNotes related website and what will the content be? Also, I would like to offer my transcribing services for the videos.

Im looking forward to hearing from you. Regards,

Thank you very much, BTCWise. I am glad that you appreciate the value that our team has contributed towards the long-term success of DNotes. It has involved a great deal of challenging work and dedication from many DNotes’ supporters over the last 3 ½ years. We have been relentless in building a trusted brand and the most essential ecosystems so that we can ramp up quickly at the right time. We are getting very close to it and privileged to have talented supporters like. Thank you.

Regarding the book membership site: https://fourpillarsofbusinesssuccess.com/register/free-membership/ the initial contents are very much about the book with 70+ videos with transcripts and bullet points. I have been investing a great amount of time and money in this project with the goal of helping to reduce the high rate of business failures worldwide. It is well accepted that eight out of ten businesses failed in their first ten years of operations. That is a lot of pain and suffering. I am very passionate in helping as many entrepreneurs as possible and believe that this is the most efficient means for me to reach out to millions of entrepreneurs worldwide.

We will soon start a major campaign to reach out to potential partners and others interested to collaborate with us, including SBA and other groups dedicated to supporting small businesses and start-up entrepreneurs. This is a significant project with a lot of potential and possibilities.

The initial membership is free till December 31, 2019. Thereafter, the monthly membership is $10 with 100% of the revenue going to DNotes Global, Inc. I have also granted 100% royalty free to DNotes Global for any sales revenue from the book and related merchandize.

How does DNotes fit in? Chapter 15 of the book is about the DNotes Story: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1924858.0
Press Releases

Top Picks

The DNotes Story – an Unfolding Big Bold Idea of Global Scale
https://fourpillarsofbusinesssuccess.com/the-dnotes-story-an-unfolding-big-bold-idea-of-global-scale

DNotes is based on a complex long-term master plan to be a purposeful trusted digital currency for everyone worldwide to participate. This is a very large-scale project with intricate plans to gain mainstream acceptance one day. If we succeed, it is because we have been planning for it since day one.

From my vantage point, the ground work we have been laying are coming together nicely. As in the real world, it is not uncommon for projects to end up costing more, taking more time, and even more challenging than originally anticipated. At the end of the day, our success is largely dependent how well we manage our resources, the controllable, and the uncontrollable. The book “Improve Your Odds – The Four Pillars of Business Success” is the blue-print DNotes follows religiously. We have developed a trusted brand with a unified single culture. We have the mindset of treating all of DNotes’ stakeholders like our precious customers. They are the reason for DNotes’ existence. I trust that once we are ready to promote DNotes, many will be interested to learn more about us. The book is a "foot-in-the-door" to the corporate world.

Meanwhile, may I ask what language do you have in mind for the video transcript translation?

Hi Dyna, thanks for getting back to me. It seems that the DNotes team has really been working hard over the last 3 ½ years. I am more than happy to be a supporter of such a wonderful project. I wish more people can see the value that DNotes can have on our lives.

I really like the idea of the membership site. Especially the fact that people can use the site for free till December 31, 2019. This should be a good incentive for people to join the membership site.

With regards to transcript translation I speak English but I'm sure you guys already have all the videos transcribed in English. I also speak Afrikaans so if you guys need someone to translate the videos into Afrikaans then I am the guy for the job Smiley

I can't wait to see what the future holds for DNotes. Thanks again for the feedback. Regards,

Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kevmon

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:41:07 AM

This is a significant event for Dnotes next week. Who will be attending?

http://worldfundingsummit.com/
http://worldfundingsummit.com/alan-yong
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 02:28:31 AM

This is a significant event for Dnotes next week. Who will be attending?

http://worldfundingsummit.com/
http://worldfundingsummit.com/alan-yong

Hi kevmon, Alan and I will be going. Anyone who will be in the LA area that would like to meet up, please let us know!

TwoCorn

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 02:50:29 AM

All, we need some suggestions and comments on how to get DNotes into the hands of many people after the launch of DNotes 2.0. What kind of promotions would you suggest and how would we execute them?

Are you planning on doing a bounty campaign? Signature campaign here on the forum, Twitter, Facebook, blogs and video campaigns etc

CryptoCopywriting.com
I write content and direct response copy for the blockchain and cryptocurrency industry
Website   BitcoinTalk    Twitter  Steemit
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 03:00:05 AM

All, we need some suggestions and comments on how to get DNotes into the hands of many people after the launch of DNotes 2.0. What kind of promotions would you suggest and how would we execute them?

Are you planning on doing a bounty campaign? Signature campaign here on the forum, Twitter, Facebook, blogs and video campaigns etc

Our initial thoughts are to employ a giveaway system that can uniquely identify users, while preventing abuse of the system. Coupled with a referral / affiliate type system to allow users to earn even more. We have a few ideas on how to accomplish that, however we are reaching out to get everyone's opinions to reach a large amount of people effectively. A signature campaign is certainly an option to spread the word about the promotion and get more people interested, and it makes sense as people would be able to utilize their affiliate link to promote in their signature.

CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:12:33 AM

To those thinking about joining DNotes, https://dnotesvault.com/ take a look at the vault balance and you will find a community that believes in this project long term.

I have large sums in the retirement portion of DNotes vault. Some locked in interest bearing addresses until 2021. I believe.

Great idea, great people.
TeeGee

Activity: 846
Merit: 535

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:34:36 AM

To those thinking about joining DNotes, https://dnotesvault.com/ take a look at the vault balance and you will find a community that believes in this project long term.

I have large sums in the retirement portion of DNotes vault. Some locked in interest bearing addresses until 2021. I believe.

Hello CryptoJohn, great to have you stop by!

We appreciate and value your confidence in what we're going to be achieving over the next few years. 2018 is already shaping up to be a significant one for us, when we will begin to execute many of our plans that we've had from the the very first days of planning, four years ago.

DNotes 2.0 upgrade will see all DNotes Vault accounts earn interest from the DNotes block reward, and all retirement accounts will be changed over to that type of account, without a lock in. We're very pleased with the saving incentive that we have created with 2.0, which ties into many of the investment / savings plans (retirement, students, employee benefits) that we've created over the last 3 years in recognition of the importance of personal saving to stable economies and personal financial health.

There are many more exciting things to come.

Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:22:07 PM

We appreciate and value your confidence in what we're going to be achieving over the next few years. 2018 is already shaping up to be a significant one for us, when we will begin to execute many of our plans that we've had from the the very first days of planning, four years ago.

DNotes 2.0 upgrade will see all DNotes Vault accounts earn interest from the DNotes block reward, and all retirement accounts will be changed over to that type of account, without a lock in. We're very pleased with the saving incentive that we have created with 2.0, which ties into many of the investment / savings plans (retirement, students, employee benefits) that we've created over the last 3 years in recognition of the importance of personal saving to stable economies and personal financial health.

Happy to see you too, CryptoJohn. I know that you have been around for a long time. We certainly appreciate your participation and support for DNotes. With DNotes 2.0, DNotesVault will be playing an even more significant role. We expect the account balance at DNotesVault to increase substantially. That will be one of the key indicators to watch for in 2018 to determine if DNotes is going to be successful. With rapid growth in account holders and account balance it will make it very compelling to professional investors to consider DNotes as a viable long-term investment candidate - giving us a solid foundation in migrating to other financial services including a full service exchange, bank, partner banks, online lending, global payment services, and multi-currency card.  

DNotes is a very large scale global project built with great strategies, strong commitment, and relentless tenacity. Now that we have a solid foundation, our next move is to aggressively expand our team with increasing global projects. Feel free to PM me if you have the interest and strong skill-sets to help propel DNotes to the next level.
R-J-F

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

AKA RJF - Member since '13

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:15:41 PM

Happy to see you too, CryptoJohn. I know that you have been around for a long time. We certainly appreciate your participation and support for DNotes. With DNotes 2.0, DNotesVault will be playing an even more significant role. We expect the account balance at DNotesVault to increase substantially. That will be one of the key indicators to watch for in 2018 to determine if DNotes is going to be successful. With rapid growth in account holders and account balance it will make it very compelling to professional investors to consider DNotes as a viable long-term investment candidate - giving us a solid foundation in migrating to other financial services including a full service exchange, bank, partner banks, online lending, global payment services, and multi-currency card.  

DNotes is a very large scale global project built with great strategies, strong commitment, and relentless tenacity. Now that we have a solid foundation, our next move is to aggressively expand our team with increasing global projects. Feel free to PM me if you have the interest and strong skill-sets to help propel DNotes to the next level.

So, LOTS of new faces in here! Sure sign of growth, very healthy. Question: Any solid date for conversion? I'm thinking about upgrading some mining equipment but need to figure the return short term. Since I have about 110 MH/s devoted to Dnotes, the time factor is important.

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
bitfawkes

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Would you be willing to buy a sealed bonnet car?

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:30:07 PM

Hello DNOTES team,

I'm happy to announce that your coin has been listed to ItalYiiMP 2.0 for mining,

to get paid in NOTE just set c=NOTE as password in your configuration.

As an additional service, the explorer is available at the address http://italyiimp.com/explorer

visit http://italyiimp.com.

best regards.

bitfawkes

Sometimes people who no one imagined could do certain things, those who do things that no one can imagine.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 05:12:48 PM

Hello DNOTES team,

I'm happy to announce that your coin has been listed to ItalYiiMP 2.0 for mining,

As an additional service, the explorer is available at the address http://italyiimp.com/explorer

best regards.

bitfawkes

Thank you bitfawkes! i will add this to our list of pools and services later today. Please let us know if we can help.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 08:07:36 PM

Hello DNOTES team,

best regards.

bitfawkes

Thank you bitfawkes! i will add this to our list of pools and services later today. Please let us know if we can help.

Looks like there is a 502 error on the site. Let us know if this is able to be resolved and we can add you to our list. Thanks!

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 09:17:34 PM

So, LOTS of new faces in here! Sure sign of growth, very healthy. Question: Any solid date for conversion? I'm thinking about upgrading some mining equipment but need to figure the return short term. Since I have about 110 MH/s devoted to Dnotes, the time factor is important.

Hey RJF, as you know we greatly appreciate your continued support! All indications are that we should be in testing for deployment shortly after the holidays. We wouldn't recommend counting on being able to mine DNotes for an extended period.

DCEBrief

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:13:31 AM

Deutsche Bank Strategists: End of Fiat Money in Sight?

https://dcebrief.com/deutsche-bank-strategists-end-of-fiat-money-in-sight/
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:30:25 PM

Deutsche Bank Strategists: End of Fiat Money in Sight?

https://dcebrief.com/deutsche-bank-strategists-end-of-fiat-money-in-sight/

There is a real danger, but not anytime soon. And it may not be Bitcoin but a digital currency, like DNotes - built to meet the full functions of money and positioned for everyone worldwide to participate.

The mounting debts of nations with an unending desire to print more money out of thin air is a very serious problem. Economic cycles are dynamic, they can be managed to remain more favorable for an extended of time within limits, but always evolve and change. The next cycle could be a period of high inflation and high interest rate coupled with a loss of confidence in their governments to manage and service public debts - already too big to fail. A wide-spread change of confidence and sentiments globally could be troubling. Now that there are options to diversify into other asset class like digital currency it is an appropriate time to take a serious look at DNotes.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1924858.0

MiningHabit

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:28:19 PM

I'm a little ashamed to say that I don't really understand the upcoming Bitcoin fork as well as I should. I suppose since I'm not marathon training, I spend a lot less time listening to podcasts, which are almost always crypto-related.

I appreciate the people on this forum's opinion. It will be deep, and not waxed of with self-serving BS opining.

That said, what does this article mean?

https://medium.com/@jimmysong/segwit2x-game-theory-scenarios-part-1-7f863904a72

DNotes 2.0 - Bridging the Gap Between the Centralized and Decentralized World - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1924858.0
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 07:41:31 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2017, 08:12:02 PM by DNotes

I'm a little ashamed to say that I don't really understand the upcoming Bitcoin fork as well as I should. I suppose since I'm not marathon training, I spend a lot less time listening to podcasts, which are almost always crypto-related.

I appreciate the people on this forum's opinion. It will be deep, and not waxed of with self-serving BS opining.

It looks like the focus of the article is surrounding the implications for miners, block times, price and profitability. The bigger issue to me is what will emerge as the new bitcoin and how will people keep everything straight.

For the sake of clarification, let's call what we know as bitcoin / BTC today as B1X and Segwit 2mb as B2X.

At block 494784, if B2X is supported by more than 80% network it will be activated. Estimated Nov 15. If it does, and all signs point to it being activated, from there as long as people are mining both chains with enough hashing power for it not to be abandoned before the next difficulty retarget, which is again highly likely, and we will have 2 again versions of bitcoin.

So what the article was addressing mostly is how the difficulty mining either chain will be higher. B1X cannot adjust itself quickly to a massive change in miners, so until the next difficulty retarget, it will likely take a lot longer for new blocks to be mined, if 10% of miners are still mining B1X, it will take them 10 times longer to solve a block. B2X will start with the same difficulty as Bitcoin, so if it maintains the majority of the hashrate it will have much faster blocks, but not 10 minute blocks, if they have 90% of the network it will take roughly 11 minutes to find the next block.

Now, onto the bigger issue to me topic...

What is the new bitcoin / BTC? If you owned an exchange, you would have to make a decision. You could call B2X bitcoin / BTC, and relabel B1X. Or you could call B1X bitcoin / BTC, and call B2X something else, like B2X.

How will the regular people be able to keep track of all this, what exchanges are calling what BTC / bitcoin, and are all exchanges on the same page.

Disclaimer: There are many possibilities and no one can predict what will happen exactly, this is only my best estimation of the information I have available to me.

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:31:09 PM

It looks like the focus of the article is surrounding the implications for miners, block times, price and profitability. The bigger issue to me is what will emerge as the new bitcoin and how will people keep everything straight.

For the sake of argument, let's call what we know as bitcoin / BTC today as B1X and Segwit 2mb as B2X.

At block 494784, if B2X is supported by more than 80% network it will be activated. Estimated Nov 15. If it does, and all signs point to it being activated, from there as long as people are mining both chains with enough hashing power for it not to be abandoned before the next difficulty retarget, which is again highly likely, and we will have 2 again versions of bitcoin.

So what the article was addressing mostly is how the difficulty mining either chain will be higher. B1X cannot adjust itself quickly to a massive change in miners, so until the next difficulty retarget, it will likely take a lot longer for new blocks to be mined, if 10% of miners are still mining B1X, it will take them 10 times longer to solve a block. B2X will start with the same difficulty as Bitcoin, so if it maintains the majority of the hashrate it will have much faster blocks, but not 10 minute blocks, if they have 90% of the network it will take roughly 11 minutes to find the next block.

Now, onto the bigger issue to me topic...

What is the new bitcoin / BTC? If you owned an exchange, you would have to make a decision. You could call B2X bitcoin / BTC, and relabel B1X. Or you could call B1X bitcoin / BTC, and call B2X something else, like B2X.

How will the regular people be able to keep track of all this, what exchanges are calling what BTC / bitcoin, and are all exchanges on the same page.

Disclaimer: There are many possibilities and no one can predict what will happen exactly, this is only my best estimation of the information I have available to me.

Thanks, Joe. Very well explained on the technical side.

Personally, I believe that the split is unavoidable. It is damaging to Bitcoin as the leader of a confusing industry to begin with. That is the price we pay in a leaderless decentralized system where self-interest (verses common interest/goal) rules.

I recognized this challenge at the founding of DNotes and decided that it is important to have a group of dedicated individuals with sufficient self-interest to promote and protect the best interest of DNotes. There is no perfect solution but we are convinced that DNotes has the best solution for a reasonably long-term. Hopefully, by then DNotes will be very successful and well grounded with a purposeful and unified culture where common interest for the benefit of everyone rules. Frankly, that is our dream and why we are so different and willing to do so much more than others would bother with.
sl-avik

Activity: 158

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:22:54 PM

delisted(

see polo

subhanallah

Activity: 115

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:20:10 AM

too bad polo will delist it  on Nov 21 Grin
maybe aiming bittrex later ?  Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 352 »
  Print  

Jump to: