Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:51:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 352 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay  (Read 148794 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
wiser
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:09:31 PM

Sir,

I am a complete newbie at this game. DNotes is my first coin and right now my only coin. So I asked the question trying to better understand what the advantages were if someone did come along and ask DNotes to use your platform for their coin/token and if it would simply add more value to the DNotes currency pushing up the ladder to success. I actually asked a question that is way above my head. lol, your team and this forum has taught me a lot so keep it coming. I love it. Thanks!

You sure picked a great coin! If you can be patient with it I'm sure you will be rewarded in the long run. Some of us here have been holding and accumulating DNotes for several years.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:00:36 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2018, 04:05:31 PM by Dyna

Sir,

I am a complete newbie at this game. DNotes is my first coin and right now my only coin. So I asked the question trying to better understand what the advantages were if someone did come along and ask DNotes to use your platform for their coin/token and if it would simply add more value to the DNotes currency pushing up the ladder to success. I actually asked a question that is way above my head. lol, your team and this forum has taught me a lot so keep it coming. I love it. Thanks!

You sure picked a great coin! If you can be patient with it I'm sure you will be rewarded in the long run. Some of us here have been holding and accumulating DNotes for several years.

Thank you, The Chezzz. I appreciate that, “DNotes is my first coin and right now my only coin.”

In answer to your great question, “what the advantages were if someone did come along and ask DNotes to use your platform for their coin/token” ……….

I can give you a limited answer, since we do not want to get too far ahead of ourselves. That is an easy thing to do since we have a fast-growing ecosystem. We do not have a plan to support the launch of another coin/token using the DNotes 2.0 platform any time soon. When we do, it will be done in support of our NextGen VC partnership, possibly as early as 2019.

You will learn more about NextGen VC in our White Paper when released in early April 2018. A final draft will be available for limited release earlier. Below is an unedited quote:

Next Generation VC is powered by the DNotes platform to provide our elite clients and partners with venture capital and crowdfunding assistance that is fully compliant with local regulations backed by the full service offering of DNotes’ consulting group. This may include crowdfunding under the JOBS Act in the USA, and issuance of digital asset tokens through ICO. The DNotes consulting team will carefully vet the listed token sales, and work with clients and partners to deliver value to their investors as a useful indicator of quality.

In the NextGen VC participation, prospective partners pitch their business or idea to the DNotes consulting group and management team, who will identify the businesses that have the best synergies integrating with DNotes’ blockchain software and growth potential.

Businesses that are involved in the NextGen VC program will have unlimited access to these resources, from strategic analysis and managerial, procurement of legal, and accounting aid, through to blockchain application development and integration; and navigating the approval process for SEC compliant Initial Coin Offerings on the DNotes platform
.”

DNotes team has always been committed to ensuring that we uphold the best in class mentality in every area that matters. To that end, our clients will benefit from the DNotes trusted brand and our growing ecosystem. NextGen VC itself has massive growth potential. Our focus is on quality; not quantity. The offering will be limited to a selected few.
wiser
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:18:12 PM

Sir,

Thank you, The Chezzz. I appreciate that, “DNotes is my first coin and right now my only coin.”

In answer to your great question, “what the advantages were if someone did come along and ask DNotes to use your platform for their coin/token” ……….

I can give you a limited answer, since we do not want to get too far ahead of ourselves. That is an easy thing to do since we have a fast-growing ecosystem. We do not have a plan to support the launch of another coin/token using the DNotes 2.0 platform any time soon. When we do, it will be done in support of our NextGen VC partnership, possibly as early as 2019.

You will learn more about NextGen VC in our White Paper when released in early April 2018. A final draft will be available for limited release earlier. Below is an unedited quote:

Next Generation VC is powered by the DNotes platform to provide our elite clients and partners with venture capital and crowdfunding assistance that is fully compliant with local regulations backed by the full service offering of DNotes’ consulting group. This may include crowdfunding under the JOBS Act in the USA, and issuance of digital asset tokens through ICO. The DNotes consulting team will carefully vet the listed token sales, and work with clients and partners to deliver value to their investors as a useful indicator of quality.

In the NextGen VC participation, prospective partners pitch their business or idea to the DNotes consulting group and management team, who will identify the businesses that have the best synergies integrating with DNotes’ blockchain software and growth potential.

Businesses that are involved in the NextGen VC program will have unlimited access to these resources, from strategic analysis and managerial, procurement of legal, and accounting aid, through to blockchain application development and integration; and navigating the approval process for SEC compliant Initial Coin Offerings on the DNotes platform
.”

DNotes team has always been committed to ensuring that we uphold the best in class mentality in every area that matters. To that end, our clients will benefit from the DNotes trusted brand and our growing ecosystem. NextGen VC itself has massive growth potential. Our focus is on quality; not quantity. The offering will be limited to a selected few.

This is very interesting, actually. Basically, DNotes is planning to eventually support tokens but be very selective of which ones it will support. This is in contrast to the NEM platform, which currently supports token creation, is open source and available for anyone to use, in support of the value of decentralization of control. There's a bit of a downside for NEM right now in that it looks like it might be the platform of choice for Maduro (of Venezuela)'s Petro, a cryptocurrency that regime is wanting to launch. There's a bit of confusion as to whether the backbone platform will be NEM or ETH, but it's likely to be NEM at this point. So now NEM has the issue of potentially being associated with what is considered by many to be a bad regime. NEM is strongly committed to the value of decentralization which means that there will be tokens launched on the NEM block chain that maybe the NEM Foundation, and certainly NEM investors, would never want to endorse. But that's the potential downside to a commitment to decentralization and freely available open source as a core value.

DNotes has a different core value, which is excellence, and DNotes is willing to sacrifice a certain amount of Decentralization in order to uphold the excellence core value.

This will be interesting for me to watch and see how it plays out, as I'm heavily invested in both, but also because I'm realizing that a number of the crypto core values aren't totally compatible with each other. Personally I think both decentralization and excellence are great core values to have. However, you can't necessarily have them both at full potential in one project. It could be that an interesting metric as far as diversification of cryptoassets goes, is to choose a number of coins that emphasize different core values, as I'm sure over time market conditions will favor different ones over the others.

Along with DNotes' commitment to excellence as a core value, is a commitment to solid leadership. Leadership, by definition, will have a certain "centralized" aspect to it. At some point someone has to own the decision and move forward.

It could also be that decentralization isn't so much a value as a tool. Anyway, thinking out loud here...
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 06:13:08 PM

Sir,

.”

This is very interesting, actually. Basically, DNotes is planning to eventually support tokens but be very selective of which ones it will support. This is in contrast to the NEM platform, which currently supports token creation, is open source and available for anyone to use, in support of the value of decentralization of control. There's a bit of a downside for NEM right now in that it looks like it might be the platform of choice for Maduro (of Venezuela)'s Petro, a cryptocurrency that regime is wanting to launch. There's a bit of confusion as to whether the backbone platform will be NEM or ETH, but it's likely to be NEM at this point. So now NEM has the issue of potentially being associated with what is considered by many to be a bad regime. NEM is strongly committed to the value of decentralization which means that there will be tokens launched on the NEM block chain that maybe the NEM Foundation, and certainly NEM investors, would never want to endorse. But that's the potential downside to a commitment to decentralization and freely available open source as a core value.

DNotes has a different core value, which is excellence, and DNotes is willing to sacrifice a certain amount of Decentralization in order to uphold the excellence core value.

This will be interesting for me to watch and see how it plays out, as I'm heavily invested in both, but also because I'm realizing that a number of the crypto core values aren't totally compatible with each other. Personally I think both decentralization and excellence are great core values to have. However, you can't necessarily have them both at full potential in one project. It could be that an interesting metric as far as diversification of cryptoassets goes, is to choose a number of coins that emphasize different core values, as I'm sure over time market conditions will favor different ones over the others.

Along with DNotes' commitment to excellence as a core value, is a commitment to solid leadership. Leadership, by definition, will have a certain "centralized" aspect to it. At some point someone has to own the decision and move forward.

It could also be that decentralization isn't so much a value as a tool. Anyway, thinking out loud here...

Thanks wiser, one thing I would like to clarify: One of our core missions is to keep the benefits of decentralized digital currency in tact, but to have DNotes Global, Inc to support it by bridging the gap between the centralized world we live in and the decentralized world.

You are correct in that our support of launching tokens on our platform will be very selective. The reason we would support and help create a token is because we are actively involved in that project in many ways. Once we launch such a token though, it would be another decentralized entity.

A token that we would actively launch for a specific project on the DNotes platform will have to follow all the rules and regulations in place to ensure it doesn't have a negative impact on DNotes or DNotes Global, Inc.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 05:11:32 PM

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 05:41:35 PM

DCEBrief

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:39:22 PM

New Proposal Advocates Creation of Turkish Crypto: Turkcoin

https://dcebrief.com/new-proposal-advocates-for-creation-of-turkish-crypto-turkcoin/
flound1129

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

www.multipool.us

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:07:34 AM

Hi, our DNotes wallets are currently forked and I am unable to get back on the same fork as the block explorer, even starting with a brand new DNotes installation removing peers.dat, wallet.dat, etc.

Block explorer currently shows latest block to be 2110200, however we are unable to sync past 2103808.

Client displays error: "WARNING: Displayed transactions may not be correct!  You may need to upgrade, or other nodes may need to upgrade."

Please advise.

Multipool - Always mine the most profitable coin - Scrypt, X11 or SHA-256!
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 04:37:42 AM
Last edit: February 26, 2018, 04:58:15 AM by DNotes

Hi, our DNotes wallets are currently forked and I am unable to get back on the same fork as the block explorer, even starting with a brand new DNotes installation removing peers.dat, wallet.dat, etc.

Block explorer currently shows latest block to be 2110200, however we are unable to sync past 2103808.

Client displays error: "WARNING: Displayed transactions may not be correct!  You may need to upgrade, or other nodes may need to upgrade."

Please advise.

Hi flound1129,

What version is your wallet/daemon reporting?

V1.2 or 1020000?

Currently all of my nodes are reporting last block is:

None of them are reporting that message.

If you or someone you are connected to is running the wrong version, or mining the wrong version, you would get that message. Or somehow you just got stuck.

Edit: If you are running the correct version from our github:
https://github.com/DNotesCoin/DNotes

I would recommend reset and redownload your blockchain. Close the client, rename/remove the blk0001.dat & blkindex.dat, restart the client.
Also, make sure your DNotes.conf includes:
addnode=n6.dnotescoin.com
addnode=n7.dnotescoin.com
addnode=n4.dnotescoin.com
addnode=n5.dnotescoin.com
addnode=128.199.239.199
addnode=95.85.44.200
addnode=162.243.225.90
addnode=104.236.53.154
addnode=46.101.166.193

flound1129

www.multipool.us

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:35:37 AM

I'm on version 1020000 and so are all my peers.  I already had several of the addnodes you listed.

I'm running the latest code from //github.com/DNotesCoin/DNotes.git

$ DNotesd getpeerinfo|grep ver
        "version" : 1020000,
        "subver" : "/DNotes:1.2.0/",

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 09:40:12 AM

I'm on version 1020000 and so are all my peers.  I already had several of the addnodes you listed.

Good, I would recommend reset and re-download the blockchain.

Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:57:20 PM

Circle has acquired Poloniex and their first priority is to repair the damaged customer service reputation (my words, not theirs).

Circle Acquires Poloniex  -  https://blog.circle.com/2018/02/26/circle-acquires-poloniex/

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:56:04 PM

Circle has acquired Poloniex and their first priority is to repair the damaged customer service reputation (my words, not theirs).

Circle Acquires Poloniex  -  https://blog.circle.com/2018/02/26/circle-acquires-poloniex/

Thank you, Chase. I have heard rumors about it earlier.  Great news that it came true. There may now be a possibility for DNotes to be listed on Circle Poloniex one day. It's now on my priority list.

I am have another very busy week, including a meeting with Geneca team tomorrow.
flound1129

www.multipool.us

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:54:21 PM

I'm on version 1020000 and so are all my peers.  I already had several of the addnodes you listed.

Yes, as I said I have already done that.   There is obviously a group of forked nodes out there so it would be great if you could update checkpoints.cpp.

Also, why is DNotesd missing so many RPC calls?  You're missing getchaintips, getcheckpoint, and several other useful ones.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 06:12:13 PM

I'm on version 1020000 and so are all my peers.  I already had several of the addnodes you listed.

Yes, as I said I have already done that.   There is obviously a group of forked nodes out there so it would be great if you could update checkpoints.cpp.

Also, why is DNotesd missing so many RPC calls?  You're missing getchaintips, getcheckpoint, and several other useful ones.

I will update checkpoints today. That is possible, but the network should ban bad nodes.

We don't plan on adding any RPC calls, we are working on our DNotes 2.0 release, coming in about a month.

flound1129

www.multipool.us

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:08:38 PM

I will update checkpoints today. That is possible, but the network should ban bad nodes.

We don't plan on adding any RPC calls, we are working on our DNotes 2.0 release, coming in about a month.

Is 2.0 going to be a rebase on a more recent bitcoin/litecoin or is it compleltely new code?

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 07:24:33 PM
Last edit: February 26, 2018, 08:38:43 PM by DNotes

Is 2.0 going to be a rebase on a more recent bitcoin/litecoin or is it compleltely new code?

It will be POS and based on stratis.

DNotesEDU

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 10:30:52 PM

Hey everyone, I would like to thank you all for such strong support of the new site! Your page views and shares have helped https://DNotesEDU.com climb over 1.5 million positions in global traffic ranking in the first week!

Our press release also had widespread coverage:

https://dcebrief.com/dnotesedu-prioritizes-investor-protection-in-cryptocurrency-education/

https://www.accesswire.com/489760/DNotesEDU-Prioritizes-Investor-Protection-in-Cryptocurrency-Education

https://themerkle.com/dnotesedu-prioritizes-investor-protection-in-cryptocurrency-education/

https://www.nasdaq.com/press-release/dnotesedu-prioritizes-investor-protection-in-cryptocurrency-education-20180219-00343

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/dnotesedu-prioritizes-investor-protection-cryptocurrency-174000434.html

http://thebitcoinpodcast.com/release/dnotesedu-prioritizes-investor-protection-in-cryptocurrency-education/

https://www.morningstar.com/news/access-wire/ASW_Accesswire_489760MSN/dnotesedu-prioritizes-investor-protection-in-cryptocurrency-education.html

https://chicagoeveningpost.com/2018/02/19/dnotesedu-prioritizes-investor-protection-in-cryptocurrency-education/

http://money.ca/canadian_money/2018/02/19/dnotesedu-prioritizes-investor-protection-in-cryptocurrency-education/

http://canadianbusinesstribune.com/pr/dnotesedu-prioritizes-investor-protection-in-cryptocurrency-education/65346

http://www.finanznachrichten.de/nachrichten-2018-02/43049030-dnotesedu-prioritizes-investor-protection-in-cryptocurrency-education-200.htm

https://www.24hourcrypto.com/news/dnotesedu-prioritizes-investor-protection-in-cryptocurrency-education

mycryptodictionary.com/blog/dnotesedu-prioritizes-investor-protection-in-cryptocurrency-education/

www.cryptonetix.com/dnotesedu-prioritizes-investor-protection-in-cryptocurrency-education/

https://www.bittale.com/dnotesedu-prioritizes-investor-safety-in-cryptocurrency-schooling/dnotesedu-prioritizes-investor-protection-in-cryptocurrency-education/

http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/story/37539379/dnotesedu-prioritizes-investor-protection-in-cryptocurrency-education

http://crweworld.com/article/news-provided-by-accesswire/233949/dnotesedu-prioritizes-investor-protection-in-cryptocurrency-education

www.digitaljournal.com/pr/3663863

https://www.onenewspage.com/n/Markets/75ip9cumw/DNotesEDU-Prioritizes-Investor-Protection-in-Cryptocurrency-Education.htm

http://www.4-traders.com/news/DNotesEDU-Prioritizes-Investor-Protection-in-Cryptocurrency-Education--26018192/

http://synetinfotech.com/?p=8521

https://bonafide.news/index.php/2018/02/24/dnotesedu-prioritizes-investor-protection-in-cryptocurrency-education/

https://www.newswire.com/news/dnotesedu-prioritizes-investor-protection-in-cryptocurrency-education-20345790

http://news.ucwe.com/2018/02/20/dnotesedu-prioritizes-investor-protection-in-cryptocurrency-education/

https://anarchomofo.com/dnotesedu-prioritizes-investor-protection-in-cryptocurrency-education/

www.wafb.com/story/37539379/dnotesedu-prioritizes-investor-protection-in-cryptocurrency-education

http://www.kake.com/story/37538851/dnotesedu-prioritizes-investor-protection-in-cryptocurrency-education

www.newswest9.com/story/37539379/dnotesedu-prioritizes-investor-protection-in-cryptocurrency-education

http://www.wfmj.com/story/37538851/dnotesedu-prioritizes-investor-protection-in-cryptocurrency-education

http://www.news9.com/story/37539379/dnotesedu-prioritizes-investor-protection-in-cryptocurrency-education

www.ktvn.com/story/37539379/dnotesedu-prioritizes-investor-protection-in-cryptocurrency-education

https://allcoinshome.com/dnotesedu-prioritizes-investor-protection-in-cryptocurrency-education/

https://bitcoinbbs.org/dnotesedu-prioritizes-investor-protection-in-cryptocurrency-education/

https://www.altcoinss.com/news/news-dnotesedu-prioritizes-investor-protection-in-cryptocurrency-education?uid=8770

https://www.cryptonia.co/?p=58399

https://bitkan.com/news/topic/67516

https://beat.10ztalk.com/2018/02/25/dnotesedu-prioritizes-investor-protection-in-cryptocurrency-education/

https://theonlinetech.org/2018/02/25/dnotesedu-prioritizes-investor-protection-in-cryptocurrency-education/

https://chaining.ru/2018/02/25/dnotesedu-prioritizes-investor-protection-in-cryptocurrency-education/

bitintruder.com/finance-news-from-all-over-the-world/dnotesedu-prioritizes-investor-protection-in-cryptocurrency-education-the-merkle/

https://bitnewsbot.com/dnotesedu-prioritizes-investor-protection-in-cryptocurrency-education/

http://www.abc6.com/story/37538851/dnotesedu-prioritizes-investor-protection-in-cryptocurrency-education

http://bitcoinez.com/dnotesedu-prioritizes-investor-protection-in-cryptocurrency-education/

https://bitlyfool.com/?p=821

https://blog.spdybit.io/2018/02/dnotesedu-prioritizes-investor.html

www.bitcoininsider.org/article/18705/dnotesedu-prioritizes-investor-protection-cryptocurrency-education

https://bitnewsbot.com/dnotesedu-prioritizes-investor-protection-in-cryptocurrency-education/

http://cryptonewsly.com/2018/02/24/dnotesedu-prioritizes-investor-protection-in-cryptocurrency-education/

May this be the first block in the foundation of a more financially literate society, and one that is able to keep up with the rapid technological changes that are being produced by the cryptocurrency industry. Thanks again to those who helped make our first week running the newly revamped site an overwhelming success!
flound1129

www.multipool.us

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:20:13 AM

Still not getting past 2103808.  This is 3rd try of deleting the entire .DNotes directory other than DNotes.conf.

debug.log has the following for every block after 2103808.

Before: 1b77af75 000000000077af75000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
After: 1b779481 0000000000779481ec194579430ee69e4f49ad519e634203785349c5e0a26e00
SetBestChain: new best=08e6e9dfe5f89394cd40  height=2103808  work=1458348923889783327  date=02/21/18 17:48:29
ProcessBlock: ACCEPTED
received block 5f6005b9bcb8b85afc12
Difficulty Retarget - Gravity Well
PastRateAdjustmentRatio = 0.937922
Before: 1b779481 0000000000779481000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
After: 1b7790d5 00000000007790d5df8663c91d6a8edf1bff4b781a627ee0243050908c6ba72d
InvalidChainFound: invalid block=5f6005b9bcb8b85afc12  height=2103809  work=1458351278033644953  date=02/21/18 17:50:07
InvalidChainFound:  current best=08e6e9dfe5f89394cd40  height=2103808  work=1458348923889783327  date=02/21/18 17:48:29
ERROR: SetBestChain() : SetBestChainInner failed
ERROR: AcceptBlock() : AddToBlockIndex failed
ERROR: ProcessBlock() : AcceptBlock FAILED
received block 085525cad6aebf38338b
PastRateAdjustmentRatio = 0.937427
Before: 1b7790d5 00000000007790d5000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
After: 1b77a2fb 000000000077a2fb2b559b0d76f53cd60402e3a93a1e8a25056649a02c567f33
Postponing 1 reconnects
REORGANIZE
REORGANIZE: Disconnect 0 blocks; 08e6e9dfe5f89394cd40..08e6e9dfe5f89394cd40
REORGANIZE: Connect 1 blocks; 08e6e9dfe5f89394cd40..5f6005b9bcb8b85afc12
ERROR: Reorganize() : ConnectBlock 5f6005b9bcb8b85afc12 failed
InvalidChainFound: invalid block=085525cad6aebf38338b  height=2103810  work=1458353630782526333  date=02/21/18 17:50:10
InvalidChainFound:  current best=08e6e9dfe5f89394cd40  height=2103808  work=1458348923889783327  date=02/21/18 17:48:29
ERROR: SetBestChain() : Reorganize failed
received block a38bc6ef402b41390865
PastRateAdjustmentRatio = 0.938313
Before: 1b77a2fb 000000000077a2fb000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
After: 1b778819 0000000000778819d32866852278cdbec56b63bd0bee16e1fbf9ed2d08384b5e
Postponing 2 reconnects
REORGANIZE
InvalidChainFound: invalid block=a38bc6ef402b41390865  height=2103811  work=1458355985598345792  date=02/21/18 17:54:05
ERROR: SetBestChain() : Reorganize failed
received block dd3a9be241ac3fcf1c37
PastRateAdjustmentRatio = 0.935837
Before: 1b778819 0000000000778819000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
After: 1b77db0f 000000000077db0ffaca416cab079ec3339d69bc571c9d9dfdd8f4ae91fcc03a
Postponing 3 reconnects
REORGANIZE
InvalidChainFound: invalid block=dd3a9be241ac3fcf1c37  height=2103812  work=1458358334047207816  date=02/21/18 18:00:44

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:15:05 AM

This is a gamechanger:

following the completion of the acquisition Poloniex will quickly file to become a FINRA approved Broker Dealer. Immediately following this, Poloniex will then register as a licensed Automated Trading System or ATS.”

It will put an end to “pump and dump” and the beginning of a cleaning-out era. 

Additional Info on Circle’s Acquisition of Poloniex Indicates Crypto Exchange will Soon Register as Broker Dealer & ATS
February 26, 2018 @ 8:25 pm By JD Alois

Circle’s acquisition of cryptocurrency exchange Poloniex was big news today. The combination of the two platforms may create a powerful payments / money transfer / digital currency exchange with a global presence. Simultaneously, questions crocked up about Poloniex’s exchange site that is operating without being regulated by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). Earlier today, additional information has cropped up explaining Circle’s intent going forward.

According to the information, following the completion of the acquisition Poloniex will quickly file to become a FINRA approved Broker Dealer. Immediately following this, Poloniex will then register as a licensed Automated Trading System or ATS. Apparently Circle has held discussions with regulators who are aware of the plan and they have a tacit approval to move forward. This makes sense as most exchanges are operating without regulatory approval creating a problem for the Feds and Poloniex needs to come out from the cold. There are multiple other aspiring cryptocurrency exchanges that are planning a similar path but Circle expects Poloniex to be the first.

Circle expects Poloniex to list and trade all sorts of security tokens going forward as the market continues to expand.

The SEC has made many pronouncements about enforcement actions regarding issuers and other facilitators such as attorneys and, of course, exchanges that provide liquidity. As it looks now, any cryptocurrency exchange that operates in the US should be planning a trip to emulate Poloniex’s plans.

Source: https://www.crowdfundinsider.com/2018/02/128855-additional-info-circles-acquisition-poloniex-indicates-crypto-exchange-will-soon-register-broker-dealer-ats/
Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 352 »
  Print  

Jump to: