Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:00:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Offline Wallets Vs Online Wallets  (Read 16573 times)
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:08:57 PM

Offline wallet is safer. It is also easier to manage and very flexible like you can change the receiving address anytime. I would recommend using electrum wallet, it is compatible with multiple operating systems and the best security.
For sure the offline wallet is very price worthy than having the online wallet because it is more reliable and more convenient to use. You can use your income anytime where you are. The online wallets are also not so bad now; the positive side of the bitcoin offline wallet is it will alarm you if someone will try to take your bitcoin e even if you are not online at that time.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nankers

Activity: 634
Merit: 118

Bounty Hunter Indonesia

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:19:30 PM

Like most others, I suggest offline wallets. Because I think offline wallet is more secure and reliable to store bitcoin that we have compared to online wallet which is now hacked by many people who are not responsible

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Alex-Z

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:43:25 PM

Online is better for me
AweJohn

Activity: 139

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:46:37 PM

a offline hardware wallet like the ledger nano s, in my book is best !
NoMar02

Activity: 180

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:51:59 PM

As skeptic i am, i do prefer offline wallets and do not want to rely on somebody's trust.
Therefore i may use online wallet only in case of exchanging coins.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:02:39 AM

Offline wallets are perfect in terms of security and are also a best option to store your coins for a long term. If you really posses a high amount of coins and you are storing them for your future than you can always use a offline wallet as it will keep you away from hackers and is the safest.

But if you are a vendor or a buyer and your transactions are in bitcoins than surely you need to use a online wallet as offline wallet will not be available everywhere hence it won't be preferable.
pyedpyper

Activity: 172

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:01:40 PM

Which of the Bitcoin wallets between the Online and Offline works best?

for me better online wallets. like blockchain, xapo etc
if only check status or balance offline wallet still simple, combine it is good
I also like a online wallet like a blockchain and the blockchain is very useful to something online buy and the best quality of online wallet anybody don’t know how much money in your online wallet.
pokeronlinestatus

Activity: 455
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:42:58 AM

Online wallet helps you make it easier, you can make fast transactions, bitcoin payments and other types of cryto currency.
However, I noticed that online wallets of many people have problems related to security, hacking and theft
Wallet offiline helps you to store your bitcoin more securely, people often store large amounts of their cryto-money assets here and for a long time.
Both have its own advantages and we can’t neglect importance of anyone so if one wants to get connected to world and do buy and sells through bitcoin I recommend online wallet and it is best and if one wants to simply make collection of bitcoins then the best one is offline no one will get access to any one of them so use them without fear.
Thentneth

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:45:44 AM

Online is better for me

Yes i prefer also a online wallet, because you can have access whenever you want. If you had it stored on a local device you can only access it with that local device.

As a business man i prefer online, because i want to check it always and i know its safer than a local one.
Zorbak

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:54:00 AM

I would say both.

Offline for storage money you don't need to use
Online for daily use
desi92

Activity: 210
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:07:02 AM

I would personally recommend an Offline wallet
May i know why you suggest offline wallet? What is the the advantages and disadvantages of bitcoin wallet of offline and wallet online??
I am sorry because i really don't know it. If you can explain i would be very appreciate. Thanks
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:08:45 AM

if i choose one over the online wallet and offline wallet, i prefer to choose offline wallet because in offline wallet , its a less risk than the online wallet. in the online wallet we don't know or sure how much is online wallet true. there's many malware attack that pretends to be online wallet but if you put your bitcoin in this wallet sooner if you see tomorrow or other days your bitcoin will have done. it can steal your bitcoin in real quick.and if that happens all your earned was steal and i know it is hurt. so i prefer offline wallets
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:26:22 AM

Off line wallet is the best and you need to generate it well that will do a lot of good. The on line wallet is susceptible to more attacks since you are connected to the worldwide web.

Innws much as offline wallets are the best they also comes with hug investment before you can effectively use it and  Fats why newbies especially are ok with online wallets because they don't have to invest in any hardware to get their coins safely stored.
Hardware wallets are not that expensive but if you cannot spend that amount why you do not buy an USB put a file with your private keys in there and then encrypt the whole thing, that way you only reveal your addresses to people that you need to pay you while all your private keys are safely stored offline, in my country you can get a new cheap USB for 5 dollars.
DaftAjax

Activity: 532
Merit: 284

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 11:38:29 AM

I usually use coinbase wallet and blockchain wallet. And my wallet is offline wallet, I do not know
You've just basically mentioned all those wallets that are more relevant and quite more useful than other wallets.

Coinbase wallets are quite good for everyday use, because of its availability. Blockchain wallets are more useful to those people who wanted to hold their coin before the increase. And offline wallets are the same as Blockchain wallet, but obviously it is offline.

|████████████████████████████
██████▀  ▀█████████▀ ▀██████
████▀      ▀█████▀     ▀████
███▀        ▀███         ███
███▄        ▄████▄     ▄████
██████▀  ▀█████████▄ ▄██████
████████████████████████████
████▀▀▀██▀▀▀██████▀   ▀█████
███          █████▄   ▄█████
███▄        ▄███▀  ▀ ▀  ▀███
████▄      ▄████▄  ▄ ▄  ▄███
███████▄▄██████████▄▄▄██████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
▄█████████▀    ▄████▀   ▄██▀
 ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████  █████
██████████▀ ▀███████████████
▄███████▀     ▀██████  ████▄
███████         ████████████
▀███████▄     ▄██████  ████▀
██████████▄ ▄███████████████
█████████████████████  █████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████▀  ▄███▀  ▄███▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|         ▄▄████▄▄       
     ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄   
 ▄▄█████▀▀      ▀▀█████▄▄
████▀▀              ▀▀████
███       ▄▄████▄▄     ███
███   ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄ ███
███▄█████▀▀      ▀▀███████
█████▀▀    ▀█████▀   ▀▀███
███         ▀█▀▀███▄▄    ▀
████▄▄            ▀▀███▄ 
 ▀▀█████▄▄      ▄▄█████▀ 
     ▀▀█████▄▄█████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀         
Acewins.io|████████████████████████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|||
ukboss

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 11:51:36 AM

Every wallets is very well both wallets is most value able but some time online wallets is grater then offline wallet because online wallet is very easy to use and any where and any place we can transfer money any amount other wise we are now sold our money when we need very urgent so i thing online wallet is a very important for us.
treather

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 11:57:37 AM

offline wallets are better because the are safe, and for storing a large amount of coins is best. That said, they can be clumsy to use and slow to access, especially when you need things done in a hurry. I combine both.

YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 11:59:57 AM

I usually use coinbase wallet and blockchain wallet. And my wallet is offline wallet, I do not know
You've just basically mentioned all those wallets that are more relevant and quite more useful than other wallets.

Coinbase wallets are quite good for everyday use, because of its availability. Blockchain wallets are more useful to those people who wanted to hold their coin before the increase. And offline wallets are the same as Blockchain wallet, but obviously it is offline.

I really think there is a relevant good wallet for each and every person and each country does have their compatible wallet availability, and web wallets are good if you want to buy or sell your bitcoin and I think this can be use if you just want to hold small amounts of bitcoin and the blockchain was great for holding so much amount of bitcoin and this impending hard fork private keys are compatible in securing your bitcoin.
Zarbout

Activity: 168

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 02:11:29 PM

I prefer to use online wallet because i'm always moving my coins. Offline wallets are better when you hold coins for long term.

ClvrGmr

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 04:35:45 PM

This two will work best if used with is field of purpose. Offline wallets are basically wallets which you can access without internet while online wallets works the opposite way. Each has its own advantages, offline wallets are better used in holding or keeping bitcoins because it prevents hackers from hacking your wallet. How? This is because no one can access your wallet unless through the desktop or laptop you have your wallet in. In the other hand online wallets are used to pay bills, buy something, transfer money, etc. since it uses internet you can access it whenerlver there is internet and it processes transaction quickly.
Lady Coquet

Activity: 454
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:39:03 PM

In my own personal opinionn, online wallets works best than offline wallets because it is much safer to store all of your bitcoins in online wallets and only some offline wallets can only be trusted. Also, online wallets have more better features and it is more convenient to use than offline wallets.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: